[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

stuartjmz said: britchiche said: @ck1Oz Okay, I thought it was just me. Because through the latest episodes I was thinking, "is it just me or are those dialects extreme?" 
I remember disliking Cun Xi for 75% of the drama. I feel differently about Gun so far. I also have a feeling that Sera is going to be harder to sympathise with than Anna was. The thing I love most about Mi Young is how she doesn't come off as caricature, but as a person you could meet in life.

Guest fiovial

Are super evil, manipulative second female leads still the trend now? I hope not. I didn't watch that many dramas in 2013-early 2014 but the primetime weekday dramas I have watched and am watching recently have not had any scheming,manipulative, bitchy second leads so I'm not sure if that's still people's taste nowadays. Or have I just been watching different type of dramas? 
Anyway I sincerely hope Sera wouldn't fall into the manipulative second lead syndrome from the 2000s. Can we have tension just because of the situation and not necessarily because of an 'evil' second lead? I hope hope hope the writers can somehow pull this feat. Creating a common enemy in a 2nd lead just seemed like an easy way out in telling a story. 

watched ep 3&4 and i concluded that the best way to watch this drama is to stop comparing it to the TW version....the writer is doing an amazing job in making LG and MY's character original....and myyyyy LG is making me laugh with his EVIL laugh...its contagious   :D.. cross fingers Sera better not be back soon... i want to enjoy the ROMCOM bit longer...

Guest y101y

FTLY korean is so funny. I am loving it so far. The actors are bring a different vibe to the characters than the taiwanese FTLY.

Guest adikkeluangman

I guess no drama filming for Choi Woo Shik. He got a fan meeting in Japan today.

チェ・ウシク「1st Fan Meeting in TOKYO」本日新宿明治安田生命ホールにて開催!(開場13:30/開演14:00) 皆さんにお会いできるのを楽しみにしています^_^一緒に楽しい時間を過ごしましょう♥︎ pic.twitter.com/J4nrfo5DEu

— JYPnation in Japan (@JYPE_JAPAN)

July 13, 2014

I'm towards the last few episodes of the original Taiwanese version and to my surprise, I actually felt bad for Anna despite her extreme, evil deed! Bianca Bai may not act but I love the way she cries! Even though she was bad, her action, intention was bad, I understand her wants, selfishness, mistakes and desperation! After all, this is a drama!

I love Chen Xin Yi's character but I don't really like the way Joe Chen, Chen Qiao En's portraying it! Barbie Hsu or a different actress would of been a better choice for this role!

Ethan Ruan as Ji Cun Xi is fine! I have no problem with the character other than that he's not as gentle, understanding as Gun in this Korean version!

In conclusion, if it wasn't for this Korean version, I would of never watched the original Taiwanese version because I didn't enjoy the beginning of episode 1 right off the bet! Xin Yi's long introduction made my eyes started rolling and Joe Chen's acting portraying Xin Yi didn't impress me much, I wasn't feeling her!

On the other hand, thanks to this Korean version for making me manage, endure to continue watching the rest of the original Taiwanese version and I discovered the kind of storyline that's my favorites, Thai lakorns, melodramas like scripts!

I honestly love this script, storyline!

The Korean version is different, fresh yet even more interesting! The cast is better, more suited for these characters in comparison to the original Taiwanese version!

Hi, i'm new comer in this forum ^^I just recently found out that there is a taiwan drama titled  "fated to love you" too.. Is korean drama fated to love you based on taiwan version, or  they remake it? 

LOL!
tumblr_n8m15cJ0um1sq7hzoo1_250.giftumblr_n8m15cJ0um1sq7hzoo2_250.gif

tumblr_n8m15cJ0um1sq7hzoo3_250.giftumblr_n8m15cJ0um1sq7hzoo4_250.gif
tumblr_n8m15cJ0um1sq7hzoo5_250.giftumblr_n8m15cJ0um1sq7hzoo6_250.gif

credits: http://salijoo.tumblr.com/
tumblr_n8lx7lrkeU1sa91sxo1_500.png
tumblr_n8lx7lrkeU1sa91sxo2_500.png

credits: http://caramelkane.tumblr.com/
Mi Young's pregnant sister is very funny! I feel pity on her when she joined them to look for Mi Young despite of her situation.. Her exercises every night is really helpful! haha!

Guest cesilia

I'll be the devil's advocate here, I think Sera is not a selfish person. Yes, she chose her career over getting married. She got upset over Gun not calling her for a month and making her WAIT. However, I think it stems from her being confident about the relationship, that she knows Gun loves her no matter what in which I think she is correct. I mean he was still waiting for her, he did not get mad just upset and at the very last minute he still cared for her and never brought up that he was getting married because he knows that it would ruin her performance. Plus, I don't think you can't blame her for choosing her career, if she accepted the proposal there's no way she could be a ballerina knowing for a fact that Gun's clan is clamoring for an heir. And I think her not coming to Macau is way better than saying no when he finally proposed. I don't know how evil she would be however I hope that I could sympathize with her and could understand why she did those things. 
Anyway, I'm one of the few who was not impressed by the Taiwanese Fated To Love You, it started out good but the male lead being an richard simmons made me bail out, he has no redeemable qualities thus I'm baffled why the lead girl ended up with him. In this version I loved the fact that Mi Young has a supportive mother and sisters as well as a bestfriend which I did not see in the other version, that's really a great deviation. I also liked that they forgo the contract thing, and it was a mutual decision because of the baby... Although I personally do not agree, Hahaha! But this is a drama where those things make sense...

Guest cesilia

To be honest, I only went as far as the miscarriage, I know it was a turning point for the lead girl but I find it cruel as a viewer at that time... Hahaha! I only checked some episodes after that but not religiously followed it, I hated the lead guy and the other girl that I think they both deserved each other and are way more fated than the leads.
The thing is, there was never any indication that Gun and Sera broke up, and I think that is the nature of their relationship in which works for them because they lasted for 6 years. I for one think that she has the right to feel betrayed because again there was no formal break up, they are still a couple. I just hope that she would get angry at Gun also and not just at Mi Young because he participated in the act too. Anyway, I like this version so far, and the way the writer tweaked the characters to be more updated is refreshing..

stuartjmz said: cesilia said: I'll be the devil's advocate here, I think Sera is not a selfish person. Yes, she chose her career over getting married. She got upset over Gun not calling her for a month and making her WAIT. However, I think it stems from her being confident about the relationship, that she knows Gun loves her no matter what in which I think she is correct. I mean he was still waiting for her, he did not get mad just upset and at the very last minute he still cared for her and never brought up that he was getting married because he knows that it would ruin her performance. Plus, I don't think you can't blame her for choosing her career, if she accepted the proposal there's no way she could be a ballerina knowing for a fact that Gun's clan is clamoring for an heir. And I think her not coming to Macau is way better than saying no when he finally proposed. I don't know how evil she would be however I hope that I could sympathize with her and could understand why she did those things. 
Anyway, I'm one of the few who was not impressed by the Taiwanese Fated To Love You, it started out good but the male lead being an richard simmons made me bail out, he has no redeemable qualities thus I'm baffled why the lead girl ended up with him. In this version I loved the fact that Mi Young has a supportive mother and sisters as well as a bestfriend which I did not see in the other version, that's really a great deviation. I also liked that they forgo the contract thing, and it was a mutual decision because of the baby... Although I personally do not agree, Hahaha! But this is a drama where those things make sense...

Guest 019iamthesun

is it just me? or someone thinks that jang hyuk resembles hyun bin too? :\"> ok maybe its just the effect of wednesdays-thursdays syndrome. kekeke gonna take a nap (:|