[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Guest imelz

Hi @luckykarma21 just want to let you know that there is official thread for wgm 2young couple :)

forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021791/official-2pm-jang-wooyoung-park-se-young-wgm-couple/p1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a pity...i wont be able to watch the Glorious Day's Press Conference on 17th April coz i'll be busy touring & sigh-seeing Korea with my frens...

So near yet so far...but hoping to get a glance of LSW in his homeland....

Guest missnona

the first poster is one of the most best posters i ever seen!!!
no wonder that the director is the same in king of dramas!
i hope viki will sub this drama

Hi everyone...

I'm a silent lurker but I can't contained myself anymore, fell in love Park Seyoung in WGM and I'm here to support her.  I'm a non Korean speaker and I hope there will be English subtitle for this drama or I'll be lost. Looking forward for this... **excited**

Guest reijaye

omg... thanks @gemmie!!
i juz uploaded the the trailer on youtube since SBS is so damn SLOW!!!!

after watching the trailer i'm so excited now!!!

@imelz Thank you! I will definitely check that out, and hopefully I can see some of you from this thread there too!
@gemmie @reijaye Thank you guys for the post, the third trailer looks awesome! We finally see the characters in action; this looks like it will be a light and funny drama (I just hope it stays that way!) 

Archived