[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

why?  is it because thanks giving? 

No, I think that the person above you is trying to say that this weekend is not going to be a fun weekend bc SA found out and DJ is going to ask JW for money. So most likely we are going to see a lot of crying going on this weekend!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AmalA1430294167

so many prediction ...

okay, I will wait until eps 39 out ... we’ll see what happend then ... I will enjoy whatever the writer decide to lead this drama ....

Guest lienkms

joy17

said: I know that we have 12 more episodes to go, honestly, I am not ready for this drama to end. I have never feel this sad about a drama ending. Normally I want a drama to end because I want to find out about the ending, but this one, I wouldn't mind even if is more than 200 episodes. I really hope there will be a second season! Is anybody with me?

Since this is a story about HSJ and some of you might be missing HSJ-NGY today ... this is a video I found on youtube for you.  Thought it is a very touching video for them; especially if you understand chinese.  Hope you like it.

[기분 좋은 날]——Love In Silence

CREDIT : Carol Sun

Has anybody went on KMS's Chinese post on Baidu? They got some really good MVs! If I could post it on YouTube, I would! But I don't know how to do it! OMG I love those Chinese fans of KMS! One of Japanese person just made one, called "Sayonara" meaning good by for awhile! Everyone should go and check it out! Or maybe someone can teach me how, so I can post on YouTube! That way everyone can watch it!

Archived