[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gigglessquiggles, This thing about WGM is also odd for me.  And i know people who are not watching GD because they had started to follow PSY in WGM.  Why have this running at the same time?  It is not fair to the cast especially  to Lee Sang Woo.. this poor guy has to work so hard and do all kinds of things to keep viewers engaged... tearssss, sobsssss, shirt fully  off, shirt half off, piggyback, being hit a lot and the list goes on.. oh man!  And, we don't even see new couple affections.  Sigh.  Honestly (and my apology to PSY fans) .... the  couple closeness is not like what you see in other dramas.. this is more one sided .. with LSY coming out genuine and loving...and I kept asking myself.. is this a PSY effect or the role she plays as DJ.. or is she afraid that she will fall for LSW in real life LOL.  The proposal kiss... so far and so dark.  Made me laugh.  After watching episode 37, I think it is a PSY effect.  I have not watch her in other dramas.. so I hope I am wrong and may be couple closeness comes later; but ... hmm .. I will not put my hopes up.  PSY does a great job with grandpa's moments.  So that there is no misunderstanding.. I am not saying that PSY is not a good actress but maybe she would have been better playing a role as JW 's sister or best friend.  

I understand what you mean. I too feel that the affection that DJ has for JW does not seem complete. In fact I feel that DJ loves G/pa, G/ma even MS more than JW !!!

Not that you mentioned it, perhaps PSY does have some reservations, so I feel that she is not 100% into her role as DJ. She is doing two shows at the same time, and she probably does not want to offend her fans of WGM. Or she may want to differentiate the two roles she is playing, but honestly, how different can they be in terms of showing affection to your beloved? But for a relatively young actress, it is probably tough to create two different personas at the same time?

But there are episodes when LSW & PSY hit off really well, so I am a bit confused as well. 

Anyway, let's just put it as PSY was not in her best form in ep 37. 

LSW was on the other hand was really good. The way he looked at her, the way he was choked with emotions when G/pa was giving his speech, stroll in the woods, beach kiss, washing his face (cute), naughty look because he made his "attacks" in bed.... I can go on......

With only 12 episodes to go, I guess the focus will now be on NGY and HSJ, and how family copes with G/ma's illness. JW/DJ's love line will take a back seat for now.....perhaps until the babies come ?

And me too, I still love the show. G/pa's words are really pearls of wisdom.

Guest freeyourmind

@nenn‌ @skyzora‌ @gigglessquiggles‌ thanks guys for saying what I wanted to put into words from my earlier post immediately after watching livestreamed yesterday night. Apart from everything else which was touching overall, I was disappointed with after the wedding & there wasn't much to say about their honeymoon either..it's as if they are better off dating where we get more skinship moments.

My hopes was a little bit dash by the lukewarm closeness & not even a proper hug from the newly wed. Compared to this , I get to see more couple closeness from other dramas.

Hahaha..enough of this..let's wait for tonight's episode.

Guest freeyourmind

hmm..please..who dresses DJ? she needs new wardrobe! did she actually get DA hands me down clothes? that Mickey Mouse again! even DA improved on her wardrobe as the episodes moved forward.

well MM looks cute on a young child but on an adult? okay bye..

Guest leinbou

Today's episode first made me laugh, and then giddy, and then sad. Why do we have to wait every weekend just to be able to watch Glorious Day--
On another note, I hope Shin Ae doesn't throw a fit, now that she knows Grandma's illness. Though given her character record, she probably will--
P.S.: I missed being on this thread!!!!! ; A ; and an angry In Woo is a very sexy In Woo, I think.

OMG, people HSJ give up (on NGY) in episode 38. When will this two start going out? This love and fighting thing been going on for well over eight episodes. And they are not going to go out anytime soon in the next two episodes. HSJ is going to be busy helping her publisher get NGY. I am so disappointed how the writer write their love story. Please just let the romance begin. And if there is no wedding for this two, I will be even more disappointed. I don't care if this is her second marriage. I want to at least see a wedding dress on her, but it looks like we will not see her wedding until episode 50. Which I hate the most. I hate it when writer write like that. 
On the other hand, I am glad JW/DJ is happy together. 

I really appreciate DA in this episode. On her own initiative she is doing so much to help G/pa and G/ma, even without DJ/JW saying a word. She is doing this out of her love for DJ as well as her love for the elders. Good for her !  

I'm loving this drama.  Today episode was good.  I'm not understanding why it gets low ratings????   Watching Endless Love is so dark and sad.  The ratings beat Glorious Day.  How is that even possible????  I would rather watch Glorious Day.  The rating should be at the top and not the bottom.  :-?

Guest AmalA1430294167

maybe the woman just a highlight in HSJ and NGY relation ship. With her presence make uncle and Mom realize their feeling each other. even she give up on him. . . but theres 12 eps to go ... I believe writernim just wanna heat up ... then make it burn .. :x

I'm a little late. Had a real wedding to go to, but thank you for all of you who sounded out on PSY. I thought I was the only person who started turning on her performances. It started weeks ago, but everyone here was ranting on how lovely their wedding was...to me, it was flat on PSY's part. LSW is acting his heart out, the best I've seen of him in a long time, and she is sometimes neither her nor there yet when I read or watch WGM and her interaction with Wooyoung and all their fans comments, it confuses me... To the extent I only want to watch LSW act and I skip over her parts cuz I think it's one sided love and I wonder if LSW is acting with an empty shell? Maybe that's too harsh to say, but I only focus now on NGY and HSJ when I'm watching; Otherwise I'm washing dishes or writing emails on the side. Sorry!!!! Her big eyes don't do it for me anymore.

Guys, there were some best scene in this episode (38)! I thought it was beautiful that HSJ asked NGY if he wants a signature. It was the same way how she asked in episode 2. They trace back how they first met and I can tell NGY didn't like it. I am not going to lie, but I cried a little bit. I don't know why, but I can feel some emotion.

Also, at the beginning of the episode, when HSJ asked DJ what they have been talking about. The way she lies is so cute.

joy17 said: Guys, there were some best scene in this episode (38)! I thought it was beautiful that HSJ asked NGY if he wants a signature. It was the same way how she asked in episode 2. They trace back how they first met and I can tell NGY didn't like it. I am not going to lie, but I cried a little bit. I don't know why, but I can feel some emotion. Also, at the beginning of the episode, when HSJ asked DJ what they have been talking about. The way she lies is so cute.

Archived