[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Guest sullifish

i really want to watch it ...i have download the raw for both episode but i have to wait for subtitle...cant wait anymore

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

missauditor said: @kaciemomrecap episode 1 http://koreandramareviews.com/glorious-day-episode-1/recap episode 2 http://koreandramareviews.com/glorious-day-episode-2/
@kahlias@sullifish@michbadatlet's fill up this form to request for english sub, i hope viki get the license.https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ 

Ok so some one please help clear this up for me, the Hotel owner uncle is related to Jae woo's mom or dad? If Jae woos dad came from he orphanage so he is living with wife's mom and dad? And if hotel owner uncle is Jae woos moms brother then if he marries Da jungs mom will that be ok for our lead pair? I am confused a bit. From what I read in recap it looks like Jae woos dad now met orphanage sister Da jungs mom.So maybe he will talk to the family into renting the house next door to Da jungs family. Really liking the show so far just a bit confused now though. I submitted the viki form but no news yet. Viki mods if you are reading this please add this show, how can you not like this lead pair both of them are so damn cute.

@Beeba

said: Ok so some one please help clear this up for me, the Hotel owner uncle is related to Jae woo's mom or dad? If Jae woos dad came from he orphanage so he is living with wife's mom and dad? And if hotel owner uncle is Jae woos moms brother then if he marries Da jungs mom will that be ok for our lead pair? I am confused a bit. From what I read in recap it looks like Jae woos dad now met orphanage sister Da jungs mom.So maybe he will talk to the family into renting the house next door to Da jungs family. Really liking the show so far just a bit confused now though. I submitted the viki form but no news yet. Viki mods if you are reading this please add this show, how can you not like this lead pair both of them are so damn cute.

One thing that I love about kdrama is that, the romance always starts with misunderstanding.The leads (Joo Woo and De Jung) and the second lead (Sung Jung and Uncle Nam) already having their misunderstandings and sometimes I hate that. 
By the way, I hated how Uncle Nam insulted the mother non-stop. Does anybody know what was the reason? I feel so bad for her in the second episode. 

Guest twingals

missauditor said: @kaciemomrecap episode 1 http://koreandramareviews.com/glorious-day-episode-1/recap episode 2 http://koreandramareviews.com/glorious-day-episode-2/
@kahlias@sullifish@michbadatlet's fill up this form to request for english sub, i hope viki get the license.https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ 
Thank you for sharing...love just watching episode 1 w/o understanding:) Hope Viki will have the  English sub! Can we fill up the form every day or just one time?

Guest lienkms

@missauditor‌ thanks so much for clearing that up.So if Sung jung and Uncle Nam get married then that doesn't make it too difficult for our lead, yayyy

:)

I want to they became a couple. Will so funny

Beeba said: Ok so some one please help clear this up for me, the Hotel owner uncle is related to Jae woo's mom or dad? If Jae woos dad came from he orphanage so he is living with wife's mom and dad? And if hotel owner uncle is Jae woos moms brother then if he marries Da jungs mom will that be ok for our lead pair? I am confused a bit. From what I read in recap it looks like Jae woos dad now met orphanage sister Da jungs mom.So maybe he will talk to the family into renting the house next door to Da jungs family. Really liking the show so far just a bit confused now though. I submitted the viki form but no news yet. Viki mods if you are reading this please add this show, how can you not like this lead pair both of them are so damn cute.

Here Is Some Character Info:19세. 셋째 딸 예비사위 후보. 고등학교 3학년. 인터넷 쇼핑몰 피팅 모델. 튀는 남자.186센티, 62킬로, 모델 포스에 겉 멋 잔뜩 든 고등학생으로 학교에서도 거리에서도 여자들 시선 때문에 피곤한데, 집에서는 아들바보인 부모님 때문에 더 피곤하다. 위로 누나만 넷 있는 귀한 늦둥이 아들로, 오매불망 서면 넘어질까 일어나기 힘들까 오야 둥둥 내 새끼 너무 떠받들어 본의 아니게 성격이 좀 나쁘다.환경이 이러니 성적관리가 안 돼 대학은 물 건너간 것 같고, 그래도 하나뿐인 아들인지라 아버지 회사(유통업) 물려받으려면 유학이라도 다녀와야 할 것 같은데 하늘이 막는다. 난생처음 클럽이라는 델 갔다가 운명처럼 그녀를 만나 발목을 잡힌다.

21세. 셋째 딸. 사진학과 2년차 대학생. 까칠한 여자.잘 놀고, 공부도 잘 하고, 얼굴까지 예쁜 팔방 미인.늘씬한 키에 시원시원한 이목구비는 엄마의 젊을 때 모습을 쏙 빼 닮았고 끼 많고 자기중심적인 성격은 아무래도 아빠 쪽 인 것 같지만... 통과!두 언니들과는 달리 집안 사정에 관심이 없고, 엄마 힘든 줄도 모르고 ‘잘난 딸’ 이라는 자부심에 언니들 무시하는 말도 수시로 내뱉는 아직은 철부지.신세대 답게 아빠 없는 한 부모 가정쯤이야 콤플렉스 축에도 못 끼지만두 언니와 달리 혼자 엄마 성을 갖고 사는 건 쫌, 그렇다!그렇다고 기죽으면 한다인이 아니지. 어디서 누구를 만나든 당당하고 추종하는 남자들도 많다.

New SBS Weekend drama “Glorious Days” showcases interesting plot and actors class="post-title"New SBS Weekend drama “Glorious Days” showcases interesting plot and actors

1388498937-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=28&random= Jamie No comments 229 views Apr 29, 2014share2 share0 share0

Glorious Days is a new SBS weekend drama which depicts a story of a mother and a novel writer, Han Song Jung played by Kim Mi Sook, who has raised three daughters Da-Ae (Hwang Woo Seul Hye), Da-Jung (Park Se-Young) and Da-In (Ko Woo-Ri). She now faces great struggle on how to send her daughters off to marry good men.

Glorious Days PD Hong Sung Chang showcased a powerful cast which comes with the interesting plot.

Meet the PD and the WRITER

Glorious Days is the collaboration of writer Moon Hae Jung and PD Hong Sung Chang. These geniuses had taken their respective dramas to popularity. Writer Hong Sung Chang worked on with dramas I Miss You (MBC / 2012-2013), You Smile (SBS / 2009-2010) and Can You Hear My Heart (MBC / 2011).

The new weekend drama also gains much attention because of its powerful direction by Hong Sung Chang who had also directed He’s Beautiful (SBS / 2009), The Lord of the Dramas (SBS / 2012-2013) and to the world’s first 3D drama Kang Koo’s Story (SBS / 2014).

Huge Variety of Couples and Rivals

The drama also showcases a huge variety of fresh love story between couples but also with rivalries. Lee Sang Woo, Park Se Young, Jung Man Shik, Hwang Woo Seul Hye, Ko Woo Ri, Kim Hyung Kyu, Hong Bin and more other actors and actresses to look forward to.

There will be a very intriguing and interesting four-dimensional love between these characters, personality opposites and many other portrayals that will sum up a good love story.

Veteran actors

As part of the drama, the veteran actors included in the cast support the completeness of the whole drama plot. Kim Mi Sook, Kang Nam Gil and Son Chang Min are expected to be seen in the drama and the romance that will arise between them. Actress Lee Mi Young will also portray her part and will surely add to the drama’s twist.

An Unusual Healing Story about “Encouraging Somebody to Marriage”

Glorious Days is a story on a how somebody is encouraged to marriage and the consequences that the family will face. It has been said as the birth of an “unusual healing story” that the viewers can surely convey and relate especially with those who are in the particular situation. The story will certainly leave a fun and interesting impression.

Studio Logos Film said, “The actors wholeheartedly gave out their best efforts to make the drama fun to watch and interesting. ‘Glorious Days’ will surely fill your weekends with fun and lessons. Please stay tuned for this drama.”

Credit: Koreandrama.com

Guest haha1104

When will it have Eng sub for the 2 first eps, guys? I am so impatient to watch Eng sub for this nice drama
:-w

Archived