[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watch today's episode yet.. Iv'e found the subs to our glorious times.. Let me know if you want the link.. Well I thought it was sub but the site only had the raw version around but subs for this drama is coming soon.. I love it I'll watch then so I can get full knowledge of the story.. But in Ep 2 looks like the mother Ex-husband shows up...:LOL 

Guest didyay

irilight said: Hi everyone

Viki just sent the following message

Message from the Channel Manager of Glorious Day ] Hello all lovers of Glorious Day since we don't have any news about the license hope you will help us about it. 
Please make request to viki that you want the license for the drama.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Please, fill in that form and submit to them as soon as possible, so that we can have the subbed drama soon, hopefully

Guest Gemmie

RATINGS

Date Ep TNmS TNmS AGB AGB
    Nationwide Seoul Nationwide Seoul
2014-04-26 1 6.6 (16th) 8.5 (12th) 8.8 (9th) 10.5 (7th)
2014-04-27 2 8.2 (13th) 10.1 (10th) 10.0 (9th) 11.2 (9th)

Cr: koreandrama

Guest haha1104

Gemmie said: RATINGS

Date Ep TNmS TNmS AGB AGB
    Nationwide Seoul Nationwide Seoul
2014-04-26 1 6.6 (16th) 8.5 (12th) 8.8 (9th) 10.5 (7th)
2014-04-27 2 8.2 (13th) 10.1 (10th) 10.0 (9th) 11.2 (9th)

Cr: koreandrama

this drama didn't disappoint. 501% worth the wait!
i super anticipate this drama for park seyoung but i got to love lee sang woo and his whole family. cute halmoni and haraboji, nice appa and super nice seo jaewoo :) the uncle is hilarious too. seo inwoo, the younger bro had a lot of aegyo with his hyung. i want to see more of them. 
seyoung was fully utilised in this drama i super love it! in episode 1 when jeong dajeong was sitting at the hotel lobby waiting for the publisher with her boyish pose than changed to more feminine pose to appeal to seo in woo is hillarious. their whole interaction is funny kkkk <3
the first daughter of jeong family is a cry-baby >.< the way she cried is cute though. i think she got it from her mom. lol. 
i hope there's sub soon. and everybody don't forget to fill up the viki form! 

missauditor said: this drama didn't disappoint. 501% worth the wait!
i super anticipate this drama for park seyoung but i got to love lee sang woo and his whole family. cute halmoni and haraboji, nice appa and super nice seo jaewoo :) the uncle is hilarious too. seo inwoo, the younger bro had a lot of aegyo with his hyung. i want to see more of them. 
seyoung was fully utilised in this drama i super love it! in episode 1 when jeong dajeong was sitting at the hotel lobby waiting for the publisher with her boyish pose than changed to more feminine pose to appeal to seo in woo is hillarious. their whole interaction is funny kkkk <3
the first daughter of jeong family is a cry-baby >.< the way she cried is cute though. i think she got it from her mom. lol. 
i hope there's sub soon. and everybody don't forget to fill up the viki form! 

Guest kahlias

I really want watch it but I have to wait the sub one~ and you guys comment make me want it more.. can you tell me has hongbin appear?

Archived