[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FILWM's FB Updates
10333723_695521940489475_890359409003783
假日就跟心愛的人去拍照吧~紀念這一瞬間的永恆:)
translate "Holiday just loved to takes pictures of it~ commemorate this moment forever :)
10286886_695520277156308_116005966371249
我們一起來許願集氣,今晚一定要收看 #愛上兩個我
希望可以再創收視新高≧▽≦
Translate : Make a wish at for tonight episode. Don't forget to watch #FallinLoveWithMeHoping for anoter high ratings 

@otchosais http://www.pyeweb.com/jtv/1/
i'm found the live streaming web from Taiwan's friend just now orz. i'm just watching the BTS scenes :)
me too. i'm so fallin' love with this drama. i hope everyone would enjoy this drama too. 
too bad this drama thread was somewhere so it's so hard to find.
let's spread more loves for FILWM's drama >:D<

Guest besb

Hi Everyone I am Bes :)

Nice to meet you all :)

I love this drama and Aaron Yan <3

To bad that it airs only on Sunday :(

@besb welcome to this thread dear. 
yea, no matter how much i love 'FILWMs' drama, they just airing one episode each week X( which i can't even have patience to waiting for next week orz.
aaron's potray two characters is really awesome. he make me fall in love with the two side of his  ^:)^ at least, i can get rid of his last character's shadow (Qi Yi) on Just You and moveon to his new character :))
let's spread more loves for FILWM's and Aaron's ofc :)

Guest besb

@besb welcome to this thread dear. 

yea, no matter how much i love 'FILWMs' drama, they just airing one episode each week X( which i can't

even have patience to waiting for next week orz.

aaron's potray two characters is really awesome. he make me fall in love with the two side of his  ^:)^ at least, i can get rid of his last character's shadow (Qi Yi) on Just You and moveon to his new character :))

let's spread more loves for FILWM's and Aaron's ofc :)

Thank you for the welcome :)

Yeah same here I want it to air on Saturday to :)

My first Aaron yan drama was Just you I looved him as Qi Yi but my fv Aaron Yan drama is Pi li mit <3

And now I am loving him in his new drama.

Thank you @raasyndrome for all the pictures and updates.

As some other people here, I also believe Lu Tian Xings rival will be Xiao Lu...lol, the irony! Maybe Leo will show some interest later, when Xiao Lus identity is revealed.

I like how Lu Tian Xing is written. The little details. E.g. Have you guys noticed how annoying was his behaviour in episode 4, when they discovered they are locked in the props storage? He kept giving advice to Le Si like he "knows the best what to do"... On the other hand he was really considerate and helped her with the blanket and empty plastic cup...
Hope all the characters will get a good background story.

Cant wait for the episode to he subbed! See you later!

@besb i'm re-watching Pi Li Mit while waiting this drama aired. GuiLun and Buffo is cute but why GWGM cast his co-stars as someone else wife :)) (Guigui and Puff Guo are), poor Aaron. he need to be cast on GWGM since it's already 3years since he is single.
@Murrcat i'm also believe-ing that Le Si would fall in love with Xiao Lu, yet Tian Xing. but i guess, she will dating Xiao Lu first, like the caps from episode 5. bcause Xiao Lu, didn't have courage to tell who is he. so she will tangled with both Xiao Lu / Tian Xing :))

as for Leo, from the drama begins, i don't even see scenes which Le Si would fall in love with him. i don't pity him,  because he had mao-mao. 
but, i like Tian Xing x Huan Huan tbh. she's cute. but why Tian Xing is always ignore her. orz.
oh. here RAW for episode 5, the rest would find there :)
http://sugoinow.com/fall-love-%E6%84%9B%E4%B8%8A%E5%85%A9%E5%80%8B%E6%88%91-episode-05/

Guest 18polo

Thank you to everyone who posts on this thread I love it!! It keeps me sane till I get my subbed version  :) I appreciate everyone thank you!!!!!!!

Tia Li's FB Updates
10172632_874820615877685_631054066570823
大家昨天有沒有乖乖準時收看呢?這幾天早晚溫差大,記得保暖和攜帶雨具喔:)You did yesterday, just in time to watch it? These days, large temperature difference between the morning and evening, remember that warm and raingear Oh:) 
FILWM's FB Update在夜晚時有個人在關心著自己,這種感覺一定很幸福吧(笑)At night time there was someone in the care of their own, this must feel so happy (laughs)
10270316_695558160485853_174630145861886
@18polo hi, welcfome to this thread :) hehe~ i'm also can't wait for the subbed video are out. since i kept re-watching the RAW version since last night. orz. hehe. lets spread more love for FILWM's drama !!

Guest 18polo

Best episode ever!!! So many lovely moments I love it!!!! I think Im falling in love with both sides of him too! :D :x :x

Hello everyone~ finally I found this thread!!!! Please share more love for this great drama since I didnt know how to find about this drama

And I love Aaron Yan acting skill!!!! Love it!!!

@18polo agree. Tian Xing / Xiao Lu, if i meet him on real life, i thought i would really fall for him :)Tian Xing, even tho he is cold, he always talk bold, which made LS's corrected what she's wrong. he care in his on way even tho nobody would knew what his true intetion. i found it's my ideal-bad guy type :))

FILWM's PREVIEW EP 6

路天行盛怒強吻陶樂思 霸氣告白:你知道我喜歡妳嗎?

三立華劇《愛上兩個我》正在熱播中,夾在路天行與小鹿(皆為炎亞綸飾演)中間的陶樂思(李毓芬飾演),向路天行表明自己對於小鹿的心意,沒想到卻引來路天行的霸氣告白「你知道我喜歡妳嗎?」但卻遭到陶樂思的一口回絕,盛怒的路天行一氣之下,將陶樂思擁入懷中強吻她,更發下豪語,要陶樂思同時「愛上兩個我」。

translate : 

Lu Tian Xing kissed Tao Le Si angrily; confess aggressively ‘Do you know I like you?’

SETTV’s Idol Drama <Fall In Love With Me>’s in the process of airing, Tao Le Si who’s stuck between Lu Tian Xing and Xiao Lu, confessed to Lu Tian Xing that she has feelings for Xiao Lu. Never would she have expected anaggressive confession from Lu Tian Xing ‘Do you know I like you?’ When Lu Tian Xing got rejected by Tao Le Si, He was angry and pulled Tao Le Si into his arms and kissed her, He even swore and said he wants Tao Le Si to fall for the both identities of him.

source : SETTV News

translate by Aaronyupdates

Archived