|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@idil24  No matter what JinYoung says, she's going to be sexy in Min oppa's mind. That Madonna  song - that isn't the cute version.  And I bet she was thinking when she got on WGM, I'm going to finally meet someone who doesn't dance like my dad ..... and then she saw Min oppa dance.  :P
And thanks for making the gifs. If you have time, would you make the one on last episode when Min oppa made some faces at her for saying 100% original? If you can't or don't want to, don't worry. Someday I'm going to have to learn how to do it myself.

Guest dijerusli

Hi everyone, just wanna say, this couple is.. EPIC :)) The serious manly man like Min-ii oppa with the lovely aegyo-to-the-bone character like JinYoung eonnie to be married is totally Yin&Yang. Totally different but match made to fit each other. You know, like they're complete each other :x Really love them :))

tumblr_n68fqz4jVF1s0h26yo1_500.jpg .When we first kissed on board, it was too hastily done and I could not feel it properly. But later that night when she kissed me on the cheek, .. I was able to feel her soft lip=)) =)) =))oh my god  i was like oppa what are you think here that next time you will " kiss her on lips " =)) 6a00d83452b82f69e200e553e9d7c78834-450wiwhen he say that I laughed so hard I fell down on the floor
=))

daemul said: Gyaaa oppa,ure taste so weird ~ but I guess minnie oppa is a man who will accept Jinyoung onnie with all the advantages and disadvantages of her ... even he fell in love with jinyoung's fine hair! really strange taste. Almost men do not like women body hair. and asks them to get waxing. but minnie oppa just like Jiyoung onnie hair. This pair is really complementary to each other and are you looking boat screen?? how gentle and soothing oppa give jy backhug to comfort her? Its absolutly love! :D

What I like about this couple is that they are willing to be vulnerable and take chances towards the other person. Like for instance when JinYoung chose the Alicia Key song. All the MC's thought she would sing her own song "Love Battery". And that wouldn't have been out of line for someone on a variety show. They use the variety shows to promote themselves or their music. But she personally chose the song because of the meaning. And in singing it to him, she revealed how she feels about what is important to her in a relationship. 
 They've also had disagreements and resolved them. And they say what they don't like.  One of the cutest things Min oppa did was when he was kind of mad at her, when he made those "What? you made me do horrible english and now you are showing off?!?" faces and he wasn't quite sure of what her reaction would be. But when she started laughing, he smiled like he was "oh so you like it and aren't mad" so he did it again to keep her laughing.
 And the more they are together, the more I think they are alike. I thought they were really opposites in the beginning because he was more shy and quiet and she was bubbly over the top.  They seem to have a real chance to at least date after the show.  I wonder what Min oppa was saying to JinYoung before they walked into the gift shop. He was smiling and saying "Your face is getting red"  Red from what? What did you say min oppa?

Oh my! So much I'm curious about. Too bad they didn't show everything that happened on Saipan and I slightly hope that they spent some time on Saipan without the camera crew because from what I've noted about WGM couples is that they hardly contact each other when not filming. So being stuck on Saipan together seems to be a great opportunity to talk without cameras. 
I can't wait for the next episode and it's only Thursday... But looking at the previews there doesn't seem to be anything juicy this week but the previews are misleading. 
I'm going to marathon all their past episodes again, this is probably the third time. Having a lot of free time on my hands is a blessing. 

I think that is one of the reasons I really enjoy watching this couple, they are just so adorable with each other and how she is constantly surprising him with her behavior and amazing him with her constant aegyo.  You can see a change coming over him as time is going by, he is becoming less reserved and I think that will be even more so the longer they are together.  I cannot wait to see how they are living in the same house, should be quite interesting.  I'm guessing the next 2 episodes will be kinda short and sweet because one couple leaving this week and the new couple starting next week....I hope they don't short our couple too-too much....we need our fix, right?!?

Archived