Sung Yu Ri 성유리

Guest jacqueline

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DJs Sung Yuri and Lee Jin. Like young girls? ‘Just as beautiful as Fin.K.L. days’

By Cow Fart, on September 16th, 2011

lee_jin_sung_yuri_dj.jpg

Pictures of Sung Yuri and Lee Jin working as surprise DJs are grabbing attention.

Sung Yuri and Lee Jin have taken over SBS Love FM’s ‘Yang Jung Ah’s Sweet Night’ as DJs for three nights starting 9/14, in Yang Jung Ah’s absence.

Some of their pictures during the DJ’ing hours have been posted on the SBS Love FM’s ‘Yang Jung Ah’s Sweet Night’ home page.

In the pictures both Sung Yuri and Lee Jin boast young-girl-like beauty just like the good old Fin.K.L. days. Not being overly done has accentuated their pure beauty.

Some of the people’s reactions included: “They’re like fairies for sure”, “Do they ever get any older?”, “Really pretty”, and “It’s been so fun for 3 days.

lee_jin_sung_yuri_dj2.jpg

Source: Joongang via Naver

• 2 weeks later...
Guest antinh85

yu ri is really cute, i hope that she would be more wiser in accpeting a project because the last tv series she made was not so good. andshe is a great actress i hope to see her paired up with jo hyeon jae, lee dong wook, kang ji hwan,

I agree. She only does like one series a year and that one was kind of disappointing. It's nice that she sticks to rom-com, she's better at those but that series was too ordinary. The story is not really special.

I hope she'll pick another project soon. She's so low key when she's not doing series.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crybabytt

*Big Wave* Larry!!! Just saw the news and was gonna post about it. Alrighty post now, chat later :D

Sung Yuri and Kang Ji-hwan reunite for zany action-romance comedy

sung_khj1.jpg

Woo, this movie sounds hysterical, plus Hong Gil Dong fans may be excited to hear that Kang Ji-hwan and Sung Yuri are reteaming in a new movie called Detective Cha, directed by Shin Tae-ra of Kang’s action-comedy movie Level 7 Civil Servant.

The movie is another action comedy that unfolds around Detective Cha Chul-soo…who, in order to solve a case, has to transform his macho self into a supermodel to walk the runway. Pffffffffffft. It’s like Miss Congeniality meets Zoolander, and there is no part of that sentence I don’t like. This is great. I can see the crazy happening already.

Sung Yuri plays the designer brought onboard to make Detective Cha’s ugly-duckling transformation happen; she’s bright and quirky with a killer fashion sense. Oh man, let that mean lots of avant-garde embarrassment for Kang Ji-hwan. Please?

I’m way onboard with this romantic match-up, which is probably my favorite pairing for both Kang Ji-hwan and Sung Yuri. I love that Kang had a bit of a crush on her before shooting Hong Gil Dong (in fact, the director asked if he had preferences for female leads, and he suggested Sung Yuri because he figured he might as well pick someone he likes), and I find that they work very well doing wacky, even slapstick comedy. Sung has always been very hit or miss for me, but she’s so much more likable playing plucky than she is playing the cold sophisticate, in my opinion.

And, of course, the premise is just a hoot. Can’t wait for this one!

Detective Cha begins filming this month, which means it won’t be out till next year. *Checks watch. Taps foot. Waits impatiently.*

I mean, just look at them in Hong Gil Dong. They’re adorable:

hgd_66a.jpg

hgd_56a.jpg

hgd_53a.jpg

*credits: dramabeans

Thank you so much crybabytt for always updating sung yuri news and photos. I am a big fan of sung yuri after seeing her real person. Her real person is even more beautiful than she in e tv, she has beautiful features-nose, eyes and lip, flawless skin, very friendly and therefore so far I find her e most beautiful Korean actress, follow up by Han ga in.

I find that a lot of people mention song hey kyo is the most beautiful lady but I hv seen her and sung yuri in real person, shk has age a bit ever seen she has lost weight but yuri is still as youthful as during her finkl days, never age a bit, therefore as compare both of them, my personal view is yuri is more beautiful, her real person is really slim, I love to hv her skin, and she is really really really pretty (as after seen both shk and yuri in real persons). Nevertheless shk is a pretty lady too but she must gain a bit of weight as skinny girl look a bit weak.

Wow yuri seem to hv more activities these days after her romance town drama, got to know that she Is going to hv a movie with kang ji hwan soon, can't wait for thismovie to be air soon. Good luck to both them, they look so adorable in hong Gil dong.

Guest antinh85

Thank you so much crybabytt for always updating sung yuri news and photos. I am a big fan of sung yuri after seeing her real person. Her real person is even more beautiful than she in e tv, she has beautiful features-nose, eyes and lip, flawless skin, very friendly and therefore so far I find her e most beautiful Korean actress, follow up by Han ga in.

I find that a lot of people mention song hey kyo is the most beautiful lady but I hv seen her and sung yuri in real person, shk has age a bit ever seen she has lost weight but yuri is still as youthful as during her finkl days, never age a bit, therefore as compare both of them, my personal view is yuri is more beautiful, her real person is really slim, I love to hv her skin, and she is really really really pretty (as after seen both shk and yuri in real persons). Nevertheless shk is a pretty lady too but she must gain a bit of weight as skinny girl look a bit weak.

Wow yuri seem to hv more activities these days after her romance town drama, got to know that she Is going to hv a movie with kang ji hwan soon, can't wait for thismovie to be air soon. Good luck to both them, they look so adorable in hong Gil dong.

Wow u're so lucky! When was this? Did you took a picture with them. I think I would be overjoy if I ever see Yuri in person. Her skin is really flawless.

I'm so glad she's more active now. I hope this movie will do well. Anyways, I just love them together. They seriously should date. They're at that age, they're so hot for each other. Hopefully some romance will fly..hahah Yea wishful thinking!

• 4 weeks later...

Re-posted from News Section:

Sung Yuri Becomes a Professional Fashion Editor   

by: dramafreak_  on Nov 12, 2011             

3d312223bf6d73d1f589181d353cbf1c_large.jpg

The beautiful actress Sung Yuri has transformed herself into a professional fashion editor for her own cable program “Sung Yuri’s Launch My Life”. The behind-the-scenes pictorials were released on November 12.

The theme of the fashion shoot is centered around the infamous artist Frida Kahlo.  The actress participated in all kinds of editorial activities, ranging  from the realization of the shoot’s concept to selecting the model’s  outfits to even picking out the models.

She also visited a bookstore in order to monitor the reactions of the  buyers of the magazine and the first lucky buyer of the magazine got  her autograph and the chance to take a picture with her.

The behind-the-scenes pictorials show the various activities Sung  Yuri participated in, including her visits to a coffee house and  bookstore, as well as her holding a picture of the fashion shoot  proudly.

4ba2b906ccb5f1afec3263c3a561cc72_large.jpg

Netizens complimented her hard work by commenting, “It is so good to  see her wonderful personality” “Congratulations on your transformation  into a fashion editor” and “This actress can do everything and gives us  positive energy.”

Make sure you tune in on her program, Saturdays 11PM (KST) on cable channel OnStyle.

Below is link to a new M/V featuring Sung Yuri. It was uploaded at Youtube on 11/19/2011. Nice M/V and the song by Yuri is also beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do7p4nRPpIE

Below is link to article in Allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/former-fin-k-l-member-sung-yuri-releases-first-solo-mv-since-debut-one-person

I just saw Sung yuri MV that was amazing

everythings very beautiful also the sad story

her voice ,, can't stop hearing the song ,,

is she going to sing it live ?

and my another Question is she have facebook ?

or some where to know the new things about her

thanks ^^

I just saw Sung yuri MV that was amazing

everythings very beautiful also the sad story

her voice ,, can't stop hearing the song ,,

is she going to sing it live ?

and my another Question is she have facebook ?

or some where to know the new things about her

thanks ^^

Her facebook info is in this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sung_Yu_Ri

• 3 weeks later...

From Dramabeans:

Sung Yuri takes the lead in Feast of Gods by girlfriday | December 12, 2011 | 

SungYuri10.jpg

So it looks like Sung Yuri has signed onto Feast of the Gods after all, the upcoming weekend drama about two warring chefs in the kitchen. The drama has already cast Seo Hyun-jin (The Duo) as the rival chef, and the two ladies will go head to head in a battle for the coveted position of executive chef in their restaurant when the position suddenly opens up. They’ll be rivals in love as well, of course, and Joo Sang-wook (TEN) and Lee Sang-woo (Thousand Day Promise) have been cast as the two boys they’ll be fighting over. Now THAT’s a dilemma I’d be happy to have.

Sung Yuri plays a chef with a talent for recreating any dish she tastes, because she’s endowed with perfect taste. Okay, what the frack, with the perfect taste around here? Does everyone and their mother have this so-called rare gift? (It’s apparently like perfect pitch, where you can taste each distinct flavor and identify it on cue.) Let’s see, both Ramyun Boys Chwa Chi-soo and Onion Boy have it, Song Il-kook’s got it in Fermentation Family, and now Sung Yuri too? It’s like the friggin’ genius parade. Sigh. Why’s everyone gotta be a genius-whatever? Where have all the average joes gone?

Sung Yuri was in Romance Town earlier this year, and has since filmed her zoolandery rom-com with Kang Ji-hwan, due out next year.

Feast of the Gods will air on Saturday-Sunday, and premieres in February on MBC.

JooSangWook_SeoHyunjin_LeeSangWoo.jpg

Via Star News

Guest antinh85

I was happy that she's doing another drama but the story does not seem so interesting. The concept is sort of like "fermentation family". I don't like the male leads in here either. What happened! She used to work with big names in her previous dramas.

But anyways, i hope it'll be a success because her last few dramas were not really good.

Archived