{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

THANKS jojo for the news. mhmm DJ;s this timeeE? NICEe

Cassiopeiasujuluver thaaaaanks, the link, YEHA i so saw when top did thaat crip walking thing, so hot. AND IT was so cute seeeing seungri and daesung rap<333 aww YB sucha hottie. and GD and ttop doing thereee thaaaaaang

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EXQU1S1TE

Thanks shinhwa_sarang for Haha's radio translations.

I could only understand half of it xD

Aww it's so sad how since they lost some friends because they were busy with their celeb life. ):

&ahh it was so cute when they were saying the "Do you want to be my GF?" line. Haha I actually understood that without translations. Ahh I want to be Ji Yong's gongju :D

Goldie, thank you so much for the translations.

It's really sad to think that they have no friends to talk to :(

Yeah, that's really a hard reality of becoming celebrities.

It's touching to see them bonding like that - I hope Daesung will be able to open up more soon.

Maknae must be going through a hard time too, cos he's still young but I'm glad his hyungs will be there to comfort him.

And TOPpie dear, no you don't look scary. You don't look mean at all!

The first time I saw him, I was like "ZOMG THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST LOOKING GUY IN YG!!!" lol I really thought so xDDD

Gahh I need to download the clip asap xD

Guest SillyYun

wow thanks for sharing the radio convo..its really good..GD and YB are they gonna go University? They're really young..i think education is important :P and SR omg...he needs friends, i want to be his friend! we all can!

wow YB's bro hes really nice..i want an oppa like that too haha!

Guest SillyYun

wow thanks for sharing the radio convo..its really good..GD and YB are they gonna go University? They're really young..i think education is important :P and SR omg...he needs friends, i want to be his friend! we all can!

wow YB's bro hes really nice..i want an oppa like that too haha!

omg sorry i dont know why i keep getting this error double post..

Guest Jasmine<3

thanks everyone! Goldie, janny, mon, iluxx, jess

everyoneee!!!! for all the cartoon pics! so cute hahaha

and ooh a translation!i must got back and read it =P hehe

ooh the I AM SAM pics of TOP are soo smoking!

aww the cartoons look SO MUCH like them! so cute haha little story lines and everything ^^.

thanks for all the updates!!

schoool started today -_- i hope i will still have my daily checkups on this place! it rocks my socks yo.

more more more radioshows!

edit-

i read the radioshow..

those boys..

sigh <33 i love them more..

i feel their pain.. must be difficult being in the spot light at such a young age.. unable to do things that they want .. and meeting people they like..

=[ my heart goes out to them

aja aja hwaiting!~

STAY STRONG!1<3

GD TOP YB SR DS!! <33

aww maknae.... <3 just give it a try.. but don't pour your heart out to new friends... you never know when tehy will snitch on you. !!. ><

daesungie.. <333 you sensitive godly fool! =]] so cute how you pray so often.. please let free<3

TOP - you look hot no matter what!<3 aww im sure everyone is like " yee man. i never knew TOP tried so hard to appear not scary.. i wish i never called or asked him that " .. DATS RIGHT DATS RIGHT<3

GD/YB- <3 you guys have the most experience <3 keep them in check. and take care of yourselves. bigbang hwaiting!

THANKS GOLDIE

thank you shinhwa_sarang for the Radio translation!! the translation for the comic thingie too (ahaha SO CUTEE!!) ^^ I'm supposed to be doing homework right now -_- oh god lol!! but it was worth procrastinating HAHAh.

I cried for them at the part where they were talking about being lonely and stuff :[ awwwww poor boysss. especially DaeSung and SeungRi. DS bottles up everything inside~ TOP always mentions how he tries to be the funny guy because of his natural 'mean' look. and a lot of times during radio shows he covers his face (with mask or hoodie); I renember he once mentioned it was because he didn't want to scare people. when I first saw him I never thought he came off mean even though he definitely had a different sort of Look. So it makes me heck of mad when people say stuff like "he looks SCARY" =______________=" <_<

I was watching the Radio show as I was reading the translation, and it was so funny how YoungBae was talking about something serious, and in the middle of it they turn on that melancholy music to set the mood/tone and it cracked him up LOL ! it was like *straight, sad face pouring out his soul* -song comes on- *cute youngbae giggly mode* KEKEE.

another episode of I Am Sam! thanks Monica for the clip :] i gotta agree w/ you..the part where he takes off his shirt and hang in on the tree--SMEXY! this ep was really cute, loved it when they were all running around trying to throw paint at each other XD

Jerilyn your drawing is soooooooo goood! i wish i could draw like that ~ man compared to you i'm like BLEH haha >:P all of the members look SUPERR FLY! and i love how u drew TOP's glasses..looks IDENTICAL!

GOLDIE HUN! <33 thanks ONCE again for radio translations~ there were funny parts and sad/touching parts! when they started talking about not having friends i felt so bad for all of them! being a celebrity, it must be real TOUGH to not have someone that you can talk to and celebrate accomplishments with T____T i never knew they felt like this..i would of imagined that they would have TONS of friends! but then, they are so young and adolescents nowadays can be really mean when it comes to friendships! and i guess it is hard to see who your true friends are when you become famous >.< POOR SR! he has no friends..go out there and show your charismatic personality! i bet you would charm EVERYONE away baby <3 i would be your friend in a FLASH~ and DS..awww he should talk to his HYUNGS about whatever it is that bother him! keeping it inside is not a good thing at all -____________- hopefully, he will start to open up more :D and TOP..aww i HATE it when people make STUPID and FALSE assumptions about him just because of his ROUGH apperance! honestly, what ATTRACTED me of him was his UNIQUE "MEAN" look! i think it's super SEXY *spazzes* GD and YB also experienced all of this before SIGH! they should ALL be PROUD of themselves for coming so far! i have an even GREATER RESPECT towards all of them <333 if i was in their position.. i don't know what i would do if i had no friends! BIG BANG! BIG BANG! HWAITING!

gaaah i wanna hear TOP say "will you be my girlfriend?" in what ep did he say that? or is it not out yet?

Guest the7REAL.

Goldie~~<3 thank you for translating once again.^^ you're the bestest~~~~

first of all, GD, YB, SEUNGRI, DAESUNG, TOP----- I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

That part about having felt lonely during school days and the whole friends thing was SO SAD.

Mark me for being a fan girl if you want, but that seriously made me empathetic and felt that real heart pang

while reading all of that. With fame comes sacrifices and I guess friends were one of those factors.

GD and YB have went through this longer...no wonder they are so close to each other because they were all

they had as friends of the same age when they couldn't concentrate on school as much..>< And Top being

mistaken for looking angry or mad must be hard cause he does look naturally 'tough' as one does think.

What Daesung said especially about not receiving any fone calls at all after he texted people, I was already tearing up to that point.

I really hope he starts to open up to the rest of the members and not keep it all to himself. He's very good with hiding his

feelings under that smile.

After reading this, you just know more than ever that they are all what each other have to share their dreams with. Yes they have family and mentors but friend-wise they depend on eachother to cry laugh and do everything friends do with eachother. When Seungri said ' Um.. I'm human before a singer... I want to be friends with you. ' was sad cause he can't even talk to his 'friends' in a friendly way, he has to speak in polite terms...' hits home too because at one point also there were times where i felt like him..everyone needs friends...and even though they are famous they have human needs too. It was more than enough to share that with all the radio listeners. Ahh no wonder GD held Daesung's hand..;_; emotional heartfelt moment there~

And thanks to those who said nice things about my Big Bang drawings. I only draw once in a blue moon nowadays so it motivates me to draw more often and practice..hope I can..lol

Guest ROCKWITHU

I was right about that mv directed by Cha Eun-taek being the Lie MV.

So I'm waiting for my dl to finish for showbiz extra since Big Bang's in the on location segment. As well as the Pops In Seoul ep w/ Big Bang. lol Even though I've seen their older mvs so many times already.

From Arirang's Showbiz Extra - On Location

onlomain55lj3.gif

Big Bang's Showcase & First Fan Meeting

In just ONE year since their debut, they've become a group that won recognition as one of the K-Pop's best - Big Bang!

The group returns with their "mini-album," "Always."

Celebrating the release of their comeback album, Big Bang holds a showcase and an event with their fans!

ON-LOCATION spends time with the undoubtedly talented group of five - BIG BANG!

The location of their showcase and fan meeting. The two-in-one performance wasn't free, yet the 5000 tickets were sold-out. Evidence of 1-year old group's popularity.

So. Why were they holding a showcase AND fan meeting??

Finally, the curtains went up and the show began! The group started the performance off with a song from their "mini-album," called "We are Big Bang."

G-Dragon, Tae Yang, Seung Ri, Dae Sung T.O.P. The members of Big Bang. After a heart-racing stretch of glory, they took a six month break preparing for this album, "Always"...

SIX months for the new mini-album! And the boys were proud of the results.

Within FOUR day of the album's release, Big Bang fans were a frenzy!

The title track, "Lies," was a hit and it grabbed top spots on music charts on-AND-offline.

Big Bang member, G-Dragon, composed the music and wrote the lyrics for this Euro-house style piece, laced with trance. ("Lies" was through the roof!)

Also waiting for Big Bang fans at tonight's event was the FIRST showing of the music video for their song, "Lies." The crowd would get to see the members act for the first time in their lives!

Directed by Cha Eun-taek, the story's about G-Dragon taking the murder rap for his girlfriend and being hunted by the police.

The fan meeting followed soon after and it started with a surprise birthday party!

And the birthday boy was Big Bang's frontman, G-Dragon! The day before, he had turned 20.

5 THOUSAND fans congratulated him on his birthday!

For the past year, Big Bang has released three singles and one full-length studio album. They've even successfully wrapped up a large-scale national tour!

With the new mini-album though, Big Bang managed to find their TRUE musical colors. The members shed their boyish demeanors and returned to their fans as men.

They were pros on the stage and managed to pull everyone together as one. And everyone looked ecstatic under the roving laser lights.

Big Bang continues to push forward, demonstrating their unique style of blending rap and highly-mainstream melodies. Will they be able to exceed national boundaries and charm the rest of Asia? We'll be cheering for them as they challenge themselves through their growing career!

That was the showcase and fan events celebrating the release of "Always."

Credit: me for posting, http://www.arirang.co.kr

That news posted before from Arirang's Pops In Seoul - The Buzz.

"BIGBANG to work with Director Cha Eun-taek and act in music video [2007-08-27]

G-Dragon, TOP, Tae-yang, Seung-ri and Dae-sung - the five guys of BIGBANG, have decided to work with Director Cha Eun-taek and try acting. All of the guys will appear in the music video, which follows a drama-series-style format, and it will star the group's leader, G-Dragon. He wrote the music and lyrics for the title song of the band's new album, their first in 6 months. Following on the heels of the group's nationwide tour and TOP's work in a drama, BIGBANG also recently held a large showcase attended by 7,000 people. Needless to say, the music biz is welcoming their new music video and comeback with open arms."

Goldie, thx so much for the translation of HaHa's radio show!

Feel sad for the boys. Even though they have all this fame and recognition for making awesome music doesn't mean other aspects are as good.

EDIT

Watching the Pops In Seoul Artist Spotlight now. They translate A Fool's Only Tear as Weeping Fool. lmao I just find that funny.

Oh yeah and rewatching the Lie mv, YB was hilarious in the outtakes when he jumps on top of the car and he does this like sexy move during the pt where they're shooting the club scene. :lol:

Guest jess1tym4life

Thanks ForeverLyrical for news..i am downloading it now will be back with caps..i wonder when they will release always mv

keep ur eye out this week bb on kbs, mbc & mtv live wow

(07 Sep 07) Big Bang- KBS Music Bank 6:40pm

(08 Sep 07) Big Bang- MBC Music Core 3:30pm & MTV Live Wow 6:00pm

there something on the 6th for sbs what show is that?

dw24ge0.jpg

Guest SillyYun

i actually hope they will release that MV soon too ^..in fact i want to see them performing that song on inkigayo or music core etc..

I really think that song is catchy, especially that part BANG EM..makes me really got into it..

will watch them again on music core..thanks for the schedule updates.

thanks lockinsocks that clip was frickin' hilarious XD

and Goldie unnie! thanks again for the new translations. reading them makes me love the boys so much more! *hugs* tytyty

*goes off to rewatch TenTen with translations*

EDIT: OOOOOOOOOOOO. First time BIG BANGing a page!!! :wub:

here's some old photos. is it me or do they all have REALLY good skin?

6bko54z.jpg

1185974434image0pv4.jpg

67remmg.jpg

4q8q3rn.jpg

4p96jb6.jpg

wow... didn't realize they were so big... <_<

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I was right about that mv directed by Cha Eun-taek being the Lie MV.

So I'm waiting for my dl to finish for showbiz extra since Big Bang's in the on location segment. As well as the Pops In Seoul ep w/ Big Bang. lol Even though I've seen their older mvs so many times already.

EDIT

Watching the Pops In Seoul Artist Spotlight now. They translate A Fool's Only Tear as Weeping Fool. lmao I just find that funny.

Yeah, it is funny! I prefer 'A Fool's Only Tear' better. My sister and I were smiling at the title last night. Lolx. So it was already the LIE MV, that Cha Euntaek directed? Well, at least it's confirmed!!! Coz it was I who posted that news from Pops in Seoul and it kinda confused me if it regards what MV.

But it's gonna be drama-like, but there's gonna be a continuation of it right?

Guest Tiger JK

was looking through the performance pics randomly and noticed T.O.P. got the Louis Vuitton Millionaires on (the teal sunglasses) with a Supreme varsity jacket O_O. Dude always got sick gear on haha.

Guest ROCKWITHU

Thanks ForeverLyrical for news..i am downloading it now will be back with caps..i wonder when they will release always mv

keep ur eye out this week bb on kbs, mbc & mtv live wow

there something on the 6th for sbs what show is that?

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5268/dw24ge0.jpg

No prob, Jess. :) Thx for the schedule update.

The tv thing on sbs on the 6th is recording of Inkigayo.

Yeah, it is funny! I prefer 'A Fool's Only Tear' better. My sister and I were smiling at the title last night. Lolx. So it was already the LIE MV, that Cha Euntaek directed? Well, at least it's confirmed!!! Coz it was I who posted that news from Pops in Seoul and it kinda confused me if it regards what MV.

But it's gonna be drama-like, but there's gonna be a continuation of it right?

Yep, it's the Lie MV. I don't think there's going to be other pts to the story/continuation. What they meant by drama-like is there actually being a storyline in the mv.

I want to watch the Always MV now! :lol: But I know it won't be out 'til Big Bang starts performing Always.

Archived