{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest putina

omgg, thank you sooo much. i love you sooo much. even i dont kno you. lmao

i had to go through some password stuff when i tried to download the songs. i was wondering if you had to and if you did then what was the password?

i'm dLing the album right now!

but it's taking so long and making the anticipation even worse!

i'm afraid i might not like it though...

alot of people are saying that the style changed and stuff...

i want to like it T_T

and thanks to everyone who shared pictures from the SKTing thing

what was that?

a concert?

---edit!

oh ma baby: for some reason, the song reminds me of "please tell me why" by freestyle...am i the only one?

Lie: i already loved this song since the MV preveiw! i cant wait to watch that! it's sounds really techno though....

아무렇지 않은 척: this song seems kinda sad from the first line "this song is for my ex girlfriend" but it sounds great with top's voice

없는 번호: very techno...it reminds me of crazy frog in the beginning

always: this is my favorite so far out of the album. yb's voice just makes me melt :blush:

intro: it's kinda weird since i listened to this song last instead of first....

their style is so different!

i hate to say this...but i think i like their old songs better...

Guest susiee

ooh thank you for those pics!! *drooling*

i hate to ask in case this has already been posted...but does anyone have korean/english lyrics to the new single? they're probably not available yet, right?

i loove the song 'Lie'....i already downloaded the single and i think it's great! don't worry ppl, i fully plan on buying the single too xDD

thaanks TIFFANY and khmer chick2010 for the PCITURES. they look uber flly. adn the fancam tiff, THATS funny,. cos yeah they TALK ABOUT ICE CREAM?! its funny.

OH i finally watched episodes 1-3 of I AM SAM. and its likee pretty goood, even though the teacher and that one grl annoy the HECK outta me. but its okay. haha. but i thought there'd be more TOP scenes? guess not,

Guest rawesome

I swear this month is definitely THE BEST month of the year!

Welcome back Monica! You sure came back with a (big) bang with new pictures!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...NG/IMG_0303.jpg

Gawd, he’s sooo fiiiiiiiine!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...NG/IMG_0124.jpg

"Mashimaro eyes” Thina

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...NG/IMG_0104.jpg

So adorable! It reminds me of the KM Idol World days! LOL

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...NG/IMG_0342.jpg

O-friggin-MO @ Daesung! He looks sexy even if he’s sweating. *whistles*

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...ANG/DSC0087.jpg

Awww GD looks so cute in this picture!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...ANG/DSC0128.jpg

*giggles*

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...ANG/DSC0147.jpg

Oh huuuwhaat?! You actually lifted your shirt and showing off a little bit of your wife beater mangnae?

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...ANG/DSC0136.jpg

Aw I wish your hair is dark again but you’re still hot anyway =P

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...ANG/DSC0091.jpg

You always manage to look cool no matter what.

Thanks G’Mae for the screen caps of “I Am Sam” Ep. 4. That eyebrow action is too darn sexy!

1nn0xsmile, thanks for those Daesung pictures! Hm is he trying to button up his shirt on the 2nd picture? I think it’s a little too late for that =X

Thanks to Monica and Jeri7yn for uploading that preview of “Lie” OMO-GODDDDDDD!!! I keep playing it over and over and over because I’m already hooked! I can’t wait for the full version of the MV. TY/YB SOUNDS SOOOO GOOOOOOD!!! That man definitely has some serious pipes. TOP looks friggin’ hot in those aviators too!

Okay, time to listen to their mini-album.

Guest amyyboo

i had to go through some password stuff when i tried to download the songs. i was wondering if you had to and if you did then what was the password?

^ you download it, & you put in the pw when you extract it. The pw is after how it tells you to download it.

Anyways, i was watching the school attack, & when GD screamed, it was sooo cute! & i love the lil grin afterwards. ^_^ I think they're voice got deeper :blink:

Man, they should defintely come to my school!!

wait..nvm..no jsut come to my house! =P Cause i dont want anyone else [ from my school] to be able to meet them! PUAHAHAH...they can jsut do a special private show for moi. I'll get a heart attack/ problem breathing/ nose bleed & die. I'll die happy.

Guest bigbangsmex

I've been neglecting this thread for quite a while now, and I'm sorry for that, but I must say... I'm glad that I'm a 'banger. Their mini album, Always, is so

freaking something. I'm at a loss of words. They sound much more mature than their last works. The feeling's refreshed. Big Bang's album is currently on

replay; I don't think I could ever get sick of it.

I love their second track, 거짓말.

"I'm so sorry, but I love you."

I love you too, boys.<3

This makes me feel as if I've gone to Big Bang heaven.~

I can't wait until the MV comes out. The preview's hot! :)

I've been neglecting this thread for quite a while now, and I'm sorry for that, but I must say... I'm glad that I'm a 'banger. Their mini album, Always, is so

freaking something. I'm at a loss of words. They sound much more mature than their last works. The feeling's refreshed. Big Bang's album is currently on

replay; I don't think I could ever get sick of it.

I love their second track, 거짓말.

"I'm so sorry, but I love you."

I love you too, boys.<3

This makes me feel as if I've gone to Big Bang heaven.~

I can't wait until the MV comes out. The preview's hot! :)

i agree with you about their album

i actually really like it after listening to it a couple times

i love hearing their voices in a new surrounding...

and GD has this korean accent (사투리) that makes the songs just flow so much better!

i dont mean the busan accent that no one can understand...

he just comes from a different part of korea(so im' guessing), so he sounds different

but i think their old songs are bigbangclassics

Guest lovenotee

i like lie, alot

i kinda miss their really hiphop style though :/, that's pretty much how i really got into them.

its like more r&b now..

but they can pull off both styles :)

Guest the last hour.

There album is so beautiful I am addicted *0*!

I haven't heard much from them lately and been waiting for this album, <33333

One thing I don't regret, after finish hearing their "Always"couple minutes ago, is that I ordered their mini-album yesterday. I have a thing about "not listening to the album, before getting my hands on the hard copy" but I was so tempted...and dangit, now I am more excited as than ever. Definitely worth it.

I don't know how to say it, I enjoyed their past work...but this mini-album is just so different and refreshing (in a good way) that each track is addictive. (I sound weird, I bet. :lol:) All the tracks are growing on me, especially 거짓말 (GD is indeed talented). Now, I can't wait for the MV. ;)

-ida

Guest rawesome

I just finished listening to their mini-album (thank you to absolutezero for sharing!) and this is my review:

INTRO – Wow. Unexpected! Totally different from B to the I to the G!

거짓말 – I’m already hooked on this track. I can’t wait for the full MV! BAEby’s daddy TY’s voice…OMO-GOD! GD’s line is definitely quotable.

없는 번호 – I can definitely hear some Timbaland inspired drums in the beat + Common’s voice over. This is definitely something you can pop & lock to or maybe do a 2 or 4 step to (well, I would LOL). Daesung’s voice in this track sounds..older. Seungri’s vocal’s improved a lot more too!

없는 번호 —Ex-girlfriend, eh? I’m lovin’ the beat to this track. I <3 the way he spoke in English! I think he’s improving in pronunciation =) Ji Eun’s voice is so pretty!

Oh Ma Baby – The “Ma” part bothers me but that’s the least of anyone’s concern LOL I am in love with this song! I <3 how GD started the song and how TY, DS and SR harmonized in the bg vocals! SR’s voice really improved and for a moment, I didn’t picture him as a boy but a grown man. TY’s voice is straight up golden. DS’ voice range really amazes me and how he can do semi-falsetto (Ppo Ppo Kiss Kiss).

Always – “Callin’ you on the phoooooooone” Oh man, this is the kind of song that makes you wanna roll your window down while driving, turn it up and nod your head to and maybe sing along a little bit.

This album really proved that they’ve “growed up”. Their sound has evolved as much as their looks. I’m very, very impressed with their versatility and how each song just makes you want to listen to it over and over and over again. I cannot wait to see the MVs (along with their solos) for these songs!

oh ma baby: for some reason, the song reminds me of "please tell me why" by freestyle...am i the only one?

their style is so different!

i hate to say this...but i think i like their old songs better...

Yeah.. me too! it's the first few opening bars.. or whatever you call them.

When i was listening to the album.. i can't believe it's big bang. 2 of the tracks are dance like.. it's not very hiphopish anymore.

I don't know. it's not bad.. just different for me.

Guest ImSmiley

Oh Ma Baby - its GOOD, kinda sounds like Bu De Bu Ai. or whatever. lol but BETTER! lol ~oh my babyyy~ lol

yeah i guess it's a remake of that song. i love it though, it's my favorite track from the album.

oh ma baby- the beggning, with the guiatar, amkes it sounds so asian, and yet it reminds me of this one song that i cant remember (the song goes: oh my baby, i love you so must forever you and i... thats all i could remeberx]).

thats what i was thinking too when i first heard the begining. i had to double check my mp3 if it was bb's song. lol. oh yeah the music for 'oh ma baby' is that song. (Bu De Bu Ai)

i absolutely just DIED when i heard their new mini album.OH MY GOSH. i love ALL their songs. its so amazing. they're so talented. <33 they mixed in a ton of genres. like techno, hip hop, dance, etc. its craazyyy. they can do it all =)

i wouldn't be suprised if they busted out in country hahahahaha. kidding :D

AND *squeals* they're so sexy. ^///^;;

teehee. XDD

Archived