{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest juhjuh

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...06093701123.jpg

omoooooo GD looks so skinny!

dongseng dear should eat more! more!

and daesung's lips are so red lmao xD

but i love the hair, definitely.

and janny, yay for the tees!

they look hot <3

i saw my name - the only malaysian there lol.

//EDIT

I TOP-ed the page and it's my 1300th post too!

168ne6.jpg

16/08 - Is that the release date for Always?

And they must've taken this pic the same time with the pics Mon posted before!

I think YB looks superfly!

credits: ygbigbang

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KuYA II

^

whoa..he does look skinny in that picture o.O;;....WOW I LOVE DAESUNG'S HAIRSTYLE THERE!! he looks great with bangs!!! ^^ hehe

i'm really excited for their single!!! 13 more days till it comes out!! =)

Guest thina

DAMN, i love this picture (although poor mangnae had to shield the sun from his cutie face). there's YB being all cool and hot looking away, then there's daesung looking sexy with that smile and hair, then there's tempo lookin' FLY in that pose and shades of his, then BAM, there's GD looking hella FINEEE with that crazy hair of his! :w00t: for some reason, i think it suits him well. he looks really sexy to me ;) it's so impressive how "stylish" he can be, and how he doesn't stick to "safe" looks and styles. I LOVE YOU GD~!

thanks for all the new updates everyone! ^_^ and like ian, i can't wait to see what their new stuff sounds and looks like!

edit: OOOH here's some more that i just found. enjoy! i sure hella did:

070806_top.jpg

daaang, daesung and that hair together is just wow...

minialbum.jpg

HAHAH there goes mangnae fighting the sun away again

070806_04.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN OUR BOYS ARE FINE :wub: tempo looks so pimp with that outfit, and YB looks pretty damn hot with that hair (barely there) of his. and again, i love GD...

credits: ygbigbang , popcornfor2, YGBB

Guest mon5482

kk so i just finished watching 'I am Sam' Ep.1; yup i actually went to work early so i can watch it through KBS website :D

TOP showed up at the very end...poor baby gets slapped and then previews for next episode. The next episode seems like it'll have more TOP in it, yay!!!! the show is pretty funny, and i watched it without subs of course since it was live stream media. I cant wait for the next episode.

~*~

janny the shirts looks great even tho it didnt come out the way wanted it to be.

~*~

juhjuh thanks for sharing

hmm? 8/16 - maybe thats the day of the release?

i dont really like the photo, it looks awkward :unsure:

i dont like GD's hair :crazy:

tho YB do look supafly....so does TOP (imo) but i dont like how his hand is stickin out (?)

~EDIT~

k i just saw thina's post!!!

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! SUPAFLY!!!

i have a feeling that's part of their video..the whole yacht thing.

BIG BANG are gorgeous in white...dadadamn daesung has just been oozing sexiness nowadays.

k so i'm repostin the last pic...fixed it a bit, so we can see faces.

BIG BANG GOT LEI'D hehehe!!!

070806_bbgetsleid.jpg

Guest love-keiko

somebody PLEASE explain to me WHY TOP is wearing a hoodie in hawaii weather?! that boys is crazy outta his mind, i LOVE him! XD

ohhh.....YB looks really hot in that picture. TOP needs to shave his head again, i liked it like that better than his hair grown out! ^_^

Guest plumeria

LOL. Big Bang boys got Lei'd in Hawaii >_0v.

Looking at the those pictures makes me even more excited for the upcoming single!

Thanks so for sharing!

Edit: Oh yeah...haha I only notice now that TOP is the only one wearing a hoodie.

That's okay cuz I wear my hoodies on hot days here too.

^

^ i know seriously.

TOP NEEDS TO SHOW SOME SKIN..!!

omg, those yacht pics... soo hot.

i can imagine the mv now.

haha, i like gd bun. he look like a little kid.

cute.

TOP drama aired today. awww, mon you are soo lucky.

i want to watch it now.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...06093701123.jpg

^ im just wondering, is that the way they suppose to stand. in order

b/c most pics i see, they are always standing like that [or with gd in middle]

Guest mon5482

yeah first thing i noticed was TOP in a hoodie and the infamous ipod earphones. GD should just shave off his hair if he's just gonna keep putting it in that ugly bun. its cute sometimes but also annoying. (IMO)

if you're interested in watching TOP's drama "I AM SAM"; you can watch it through live stream media, i tried tvsbox.com but that doesnt seem to work for me. if you can create a KBS account, you can definitely watch it from there.

I live in california, so when it airs in korea, it airs at 5:55am in california. and since i have to be at work at 6am, i just went alittle early so i can watch it. hehehe!!!

i was anticipating TOP's first scene throughout the first episode and just to my (bad)luck, when he finally came on screen, it started buffering :wacko: LOL i couldnt believe it hahaha!!! but yes definitely try to catch the next episode tomorrow (at 5:55am CA time) coz from the previews it seems like its gonna have a lot of scenes of TOP.

Guest VioletSauce

OH LORD! Why does GD even still have that bun. i just can't get with it. It's so scary looking.

They should have made him cut it off. Now the mini album pictures will be plastered with pics of him with that thing on top of his head. I love GD but that thing isn't working for him.

Anyway I must say that Dae Sung is look a lot hotter by the day. Not that he didn't look good before. Now he just looks so mature I guess.

Guest juhjuh

ZOMG Thina I love those pics you posted!

I love the blueness - they look so cool and suave lol.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/bigb...p/minialbum.jpg

I guess we can safely say that they'll be oozing a truckload of smex with this new mini album!

Just look at this pic alone! OMO!!

I've always had a weakness with guys in white :sweat:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/bigb...p/070806_04.jpg

I'm totally loving YB's style these days.

And Daesung's funny LOL.

We can see him acting all muhshesuh in those official pics but once he got some flowers around his neck, the old silly daesung-ee is back ROFL.

Seungri's fighting-the-sun pose worked out well for him too LOL.

Poor bb.

Wow Mon you've seen the 1st episode?

Aigoo I need to register with KBS too.

Guest t. yama

Ahh! Thank you so much for the new pictures juhjuh and thina!

The boys are looking so fly in white. I'm so excited!! August 16? *woot. All of them have grown up into hot, handsome young men.

In all of those pictures, they looks like pros. On that yacht, ahh! so hot. I have a feeling that it's gonna be part of their new MV too.

That last picture of them in Hawaii is so kawaii! XD Ahah, they got lei'd! I love it. Looks like they took the "wikki wikki" bus. I love how

YB throws up the peace sign while not looking at the camera. He's too cool. B)

More pictures from Japan MNET 2007 in Tokyo

78fdb83c.jpg

118640965390077000.jpg

118640965393350600.jpg

06173428500_60800050.jpg

06170446437_60800050.jpg

And a few more "I am Sam" pics. (Aw, I didn't get to watch it...too early for me..haha)

118636893993616000.jpg

118636890123846200.jpg

118636890116138500.jpg

credits; daum, blogs, ygjapan, brokore, popcorn

Please don't hotlink.

Guest Jasmine<3

omgg!! those new pics are SOO hot !! <3

TOP looken flyy

haha the boys got leid! haha TOP still has the huge hoodie on -_- haha i bet he was sweating bullets... or maye not, he's prob grown used to it hah

those yacht pics look so good!! aww TOP got slapped.. haha shoot i want to see it -_-

there aren't any subs right now thoug, right/? =[[

thanks girls for the updates

Guest amyyboo

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo..._bbgetsleid.jpg

^ oh, they look soo good! you see GD holding a camera..probably taking lots of pics [of himself] ahha jk. Looks like YB had a mohawk :unsure: & WHY DOES TOP HAVE TO WEAR A HOODIE! IT'S PROBABLY FREAKING HOT OVER THERE -.-

I daesung's new hair :] It makes him look...pretty almost.

The pictures of them on the yatch is sooooooo sexxxyyyy. they look very "heavenly" in all white.

Yay, I am Sam is out today. But...5;55 AM??! i'm still deep in my sleep :( argh. But thanx mon5482; now i know a place where i can watch it..cause i dont think i have KBS...well mine said "KBS W"...soo i dont think its the same thing.

editt// looking back at the Japan MNET 2007 in Tokyo's pictures...i don't think the boys have an inch of fat on them. They're sooo skinny. I think they need to eat more. Since they dance alot. & i want them to be healthy. =T

TOP LOOKS SO INCREDIBLY FINE IN THOSE PICCSSS!!!

SOME ONE! PLEASE UPLOAD I AM SAM ON YOUTUBE OR VEOH!!!!!

and hey look so good in those pictures that everyone posted

thanks for sharing :)

seungri looks so cute...

i think his smile looks nicer :P

youngbaeeee <3333 he's short, but he's cute^^

Guest mon5482

here ya go.

i watched it this morning, i was waiting for TOP's scene the whole time anticipating it and it came at the very end of the episode. the previews for next episode seems like there's gonna lots of TOP...ahhh, the way he strangled her (@2:50)...that was kinda hot...hehehe!

YOUTUBE

{CLIP} KBS - I AM SAM - Episode 1 [TOP cut]

i wonder if he'll have any sweet scenes or even a KISSING scene? it would be too bad to see him in those scenes. *dodges bullets from TOP fans*

VEOH (u can download clip from here)

{CLIP} KBS - I AM SAM - Episode 1 [TOP cut]

credit: kbs2, popcornfor2 forum

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

thank you soo so much thina for the smexxi pictures! <33

GOOOSSSHH, I wanna go cruisin' with big bang on the boat! loool. oh man, i'd so bring GD inside to go cuddlin' XPP

they look like freaking, angels or something :tears: <3

man GDDD.. *rubs screen* he has prettier feet than i do T^T lol.

and I ESP. LOVE THE SECOND PICTUREEEE.

GD'S BUN AND SMILE IS TOOO irresistible! I MUST icon that :x lol

and thanks tiffany for the superrr flyy big bang picturess!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smurffy/78fdb83c.jpg

^ LMAOO, TOP AND GD'S FACE HAVE THE SAME EXPRESSION XDD

I lovee GD in the second one <33 waah peace!!

and omgomgomgomg i NEED to watch i am sam! thanks for the clip mon!!

Guest mizcaramel

THANKSSS MON5482 !!!!!!!!!! For uploading the first episode of I am Sam. It was interesting to see TOP act as a schoolboy. I really appreciate it and I hope u upload more in the future please n thank.

:D:w00t:

Guest xXsmilesXx

Whooo thanks for uploading TOP's cut of

I am Sam.But i wanna see the whole thing.

Why is TOP always wearing a hoodie.That boy

needs to show his arms.Gees.He so hott.

I have a question when was mcountdown/mnet in Japan.

Archived