{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest 사랑競文

SAKUN is now selling the shirts that Daesung & Taeyang wore at the want you concert, the ones with the all over monroe

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/650a22ecb2.jpg

(pic credit: puifye@ygbb forum)

and SAKUN is selling them for $52!!!!

my sis & cousin think it's cause BB wore them

do you guys think they'd do that?

haha.

No actually, SAKUN sold them, then they bought them.

ITs not like they wore it, then they sold it.

SAKUN always had it.

And it was always $52.

I dont think they would raise the price just because BB wore it..

x_o

so yeah. i hope that made sense ^^;

Big Bang loves that brand.

expecially TOP.

I love the masks that he wears.

sexy. 8D

(the mask is pretty cheap too....i need to get myself one. xD)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....I hope they dont stop where they are at. I just read the news on their anti-fans issue. :tears: Its hurtful for me to see in some ways cus they are so young and new to the music industry. Its part of stardom almost so common in Korea with these strong anti-fans....its been since the beginning of time. Though BB are so much younger then me..I'm not infatuated over them like I was 10 yrs ago with other groups in my teens...but I truely really do enjoy their music and entertainment. I finally bought their cd and I do love it lots. I have seem them in concert and I was amazingly surprised to see they rocked the house totally! BB can learn lots from their older gasoos thats experienced this. Hope this incident just gives them strength and keep on doing what they do best. Its worst when they are all still so young but like I said, hope they see it as a strength and move on...and hope to gain more fame in the industry.

(ya can copy & paste this as mine & friends supporting words to them)

~M. Lee

(USA)

West Covina, California

Buena Park, California

Seattle, Washington

Guest MizzNana

^OMG! I am jealous of those girls too!

I think the person who pretend to be Big Bang on myspace is lame. =.="

They need to seriously get a life.

haha.

No actually, SAKUN sold them, then they bought them.

ITs not like they wore it, then they sold it.

SAKUN always had it.

And it was always $52.

I dont think they would raise the price just because BB wore it..

x_o

I agree with you.

Does anyone know a website besides yesasia, where I can buy big bang cd, concert dvds, and etc. so it to count on the korean charts for sales?

Guest 사랑競文

Does anyone know a website besides yesasia, where I can buy big bang cd, concert dvds, and etc. so it to count on the korean charts for sales?

There is Annyoung & DVDheaven

if that helps xD

oh my gosh.

oh my gosh.

I NEED TO WATCH THAT FANCAM RIGHT NOW!

ill be back to edit.

Edit #1

wow.

my computer is being slow.

so it wont load.

i can only see an image.

and the image is already disturbing.

be back to edit.

Edit #2

WHAT IS THIS!?

WHAT THE FREAK IS THIS!?

WHY IS THEY ALL OVER TOP AND DAESUNG HUH!?

But its ok.

the korean V.I.P fans can kill those dancers for us. (:

BWAAHA...

BWHAHAHAHA!!!!

on the happy side, those girls werent all over Seungri.

so im not too sad.

(i mean...compared to the Rain/Bi concert. this was NOTHING)

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

omg I just saw this fancam from the want you concert.

I'M SERIOUSLY JEALOUS OF THE DANCERS....HANDS OFF OF T.O.P....DAESUNG!!! OMO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! MAKNAE SOUNDS SO GOOD...HAHA NO NOONAS AROUND HIM YAY!?!

**WARNING** this might cause extreme jealousy!!!

[fan cam] WANT YOU #2 - BIG BANG "RIDE WITH U"

LMAO, the noonas were probably like thinking he was too young or something XP

but anyways, oh here's the full clip ;___;

WHOOOAAA~~ O____O;;; good thing TOP isn't really paying attention to them, LMAO.

OMGSH DAESUNGGGEEE~~!! O___O;;; hahaha Wow, what he did was unpredictable XP

but i think that was hot haha XDD whooo~ GO DAESUNG!

OMGSH AHAHAH POOR SEUNGRRII~ he came out all alone, but you know what.. it's all good for me.

Aw his voice is AMAZING. and Thank buddha GD didn't perform in that :x I'd rather not see him in it, than see him in it BUT WITH a dancer all over eachother T^T

thanks for sharing monica!

Guest Seraphic_Gin

woah, dunno where to start.

Don't you just HATE it when your friends/parents tell you to grow up? I'm 17, but i still get giddy over idol bands like big bang and f.t., but all my friends are like "...how OLD are you?" They got over that fangirl stage in middle school.

So what. Seriously. Big Bang is amazing, and that's why i'm giddy and obsessed. Deal with it, please.

this is all true. i have people saying that to me all the time, i'm almost 19. so go figure. but hey, that's what keeps me happy right now - with all these demanding classes, bigbang eases me out of my stresses. so my parents let me off coz i get reasonable grades.

And the SAKUN shirts, they are on sale again?

Wanna buy it. But yet again, imma show the grades first before i can get one. Im broke right now, lolx. me and my sister always ask me what to get me everytime she goes around shops and all, and there's always one line. "What BigBang wears, i Wear."

Lolx. Childish, but I love their style.

MORE SEXY GIRLS?! :ph34r:

It's definitely TOP's day. Haha! DaeSung, really knows how to work his moves. That was a hot one, :sweatingbullets: thank u all for sharing.

& btw, is it just me - but the vocals of our boys really improved. there's a whole new range, so proud of them! they must've been really working hard! and credits to the stage set, i like it.

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the fancam Monica. Mannn, that one dancer was all up on DS. =X

I like the overall performance though. TOP's english is pretty good. Maknae's

is so good. I like his little "belting out" at the end. XD

Guest heartkiller

aww that pic of top makes me want to cry :tears: its so sad to see that someone would waste so much time hating someone that much to write them a letter. but i guess ignorance is bliss right? and its a shame that they wouldnt care about peoples feelings thinking"even though they are celebs theyre still human right" and they wouldnt like if that was them getting these sorta letters but just hope they know they got people out there supporting them and not to take what antifans say to heart.

We <3 Big Bang

Guest smiless

These myspace posers are stupid. I understand making fansites for the Big Bang members, but pretending to be them is a little extreme. They need to get a life.

Since I TOPPED the page..

BigBanggroupcasual.jpg

Ahh.. the memories

Guest KuYA II

i agree seriosuly though, i mean u can become fans of your favorite artist, but when you pretend to be them that goes WAYY too far. Some people who do that need to get a life -_-...

thanks for the pics and the clip monica heheeh i guess the girls can't get enough of top and daesung o.o;; hehe

Guest Stephie_XOX

And....a serious..not-so-nice moment here.. :sweatingbullets: I know we established that the 'Big Bang' myspaces are fake but...

To the person who is making those FAKE BIG BANG MYSPACES: Which I believe is JSM on soompi AND her FRIENDS (I mean, kinda obvious, on all of their top friends :rolleyes: ) not to mention always claiming to know so and so in YG and ALWAYS giving the wrong info out like how you said Big Bang weren't coming to HB.

i´m mean for saying this, but yeah JSM is going overboard. she doesn´t only pretend she knows taebin, teddy and whomever from yg, but also all kinds of sm people... in fact, she pretends to know everyone X_X. i´ve stayed at the dorms of an entertainment company and the trainees/ex-trainees she talked about don´t even exist. plus, i´ve met some of her supposed to be celeb friends and they´re definetely not the type, who hang out with much much younger girls. maybe i should ask them if i ever get to meet them again kekeke. sorry for being mean and harsh, but many people on soompi believe her.

bdw i want to share some good news with you guys. i´m going to visit my bf in korea and he just told me, that we might get the chance to meet some of the yg people. i hope the bigbang boys will attend that event too, but i kinda doubt it. it would be fun to meet them again though. i´m so excited anyways kekeke<3

Guest KuYA II

^

kool oh yeah i remember you posted on another thread about your bf..wow i can't believe your going to meet the yg people good luck and hope you get to bump into big bang hehehe ^^

Guest MoMo_85

stephy dear ^^!!! so you´re in the states again? hopefully GD is nicer to you this time hihihihi. take many autographs for us, yes? i wonder, did i post in here once? if no, hi ^^. i love bigbang hihihihi... but yeah, i noticed JSM´s posts too. she is alot in the performers section and there she said she knows this person and that person and all kind of trainees. i´m korean and i have lived in korea almost my life, but i don´t know that many celebs like she O.o... like somehow everyone in korea is connected to a celeb or a person in the entertainment business in way, but not to everyone? i always thought it was suspicious.

oh and does someone know when YB releases his solo single?

Guest hakuchou

BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG BIGBANG

newbie comes for update' bout BIGBANG _ thankS U all fo sharing ^^ very nice here

Guest anndriena

does anyone know if yesasia is still shipping the posters with the real dvd. If I get any I promised them to someone?

Guest boiiink

uwaa~~ supperrr cute and hott pictures! thanks for sharing everyone! <333

DAYYUUUMMM YB, now I think Jerilyn's going crazy on him lmao XDDD <3

omgshh I just finished watching this clip: [070617]BIG BANG - WANT YOU 2 - GDYB "GIMME THAT"

WOWW~~ *Q* *Q* *Q* GD is just AMAZINGGG in that performance! The way he danced, sing, and rap and stuff..

Oh baby you know i'll give it to you *goes to heaven with GD*

And he was all grabbin' his spot XDD <33 oh loveee. And YB was smexxi yo ;DD

Gosh I loved the ending, GD's vocal! He sounded amazing, and omgsh

you guys know the end when he said "Say yeaahh!" something.. it sounded like, "Say Janny!" to me XPPPP

or maybe it's just me *dies* i just heard something close to my name lmao, like something with the "e" sounding at the end :x

i'm thinking too much :x rofl.

<3

I TOPPED SIX-NINETY YO <3

haha..wow...the gimme that performance was so awesome...especially GD...BIG BANG iS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTT!!!!!

Guest ixLoveXse7en

^Hey Welcome to the Big Bang Thread! I'm Jerilyn, what should we call you?! lols

Hope to see you posting often!! =]

And....a serious..not-so-nice moment here.. :sweatingbullets: I know we established that the 'Big Bang' myspaces are fake but...

To the person who is making those FAKE BIG BANG MYSPACES: Which I believe is JSM on soompi AND her FRIENDS (I mean, kinda obvious, on all of their top friends :rolleyes: ) not to mention always claiming to know so and so in YG and ALWAYS giving the wrong info out like how you said Big Bang weren't coming to HB.

I know you read this thread(you just added the seungri fanart i posted on soompi yesterday on ur myspace), and randomly saw on your FAKE SEUNGRI MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/lee_seung_hyun

that you took the YGBB Big Bang profiles WITHOUT PERMISSION AND YOU'RE HOTLINKING MY PHOTOBUCKET LIKE CRAZY.

COULD YOUR FAKEASS PLEASE STOP THIS AND TAKE ALL MY STUFF DOWN AND THOSE 'BIG BANG' MYSPACES DOWN? KTHNXBAI.

note: whatever is posted in the Big Bang Thread everyone, please do not hotlink ANYTHING and if taken out please credit your sources!

oh and if you're a real fan of Big Bang, don't make stupid fake myspaces posing as them and trying to fool fans, please. =]

...especially if you're not even that good at it. (although it boggles my mind how some people can believe it...lol)

ehehe... That is so True, Her T.O.P Myspace, She begged to be on My Bigbang's Fan mypace. It was kind of Funny, Me & my sisters were like how can this be the real T.O.P,GD & others in Bigbang Why are they typing so ghetto?! & not to be rude but wouldn't their english be kind of broke down english?!

Guest ..kaleena..

(i mean...compared to the Rain/Bi concert. this was NOTHING)

WORD.! lol!!! hahahahah, Rain goes all out :blush: lol.

but according to that video.. i can't really tell whats going on.. or is it just me?? haha, and what's this about daesung? i don't see him anywhere.. or seungri.. hahahah. and that's tempo on the couch right? oh man.. i'm so lost. haha :ph34r:

Guest boiiink

These myspace posers are stupid. I understand making fansites for the Big Bang members, but pretending to be them is a little extreme. They need to get a life.

Since I TOPPED the page..

BigBanggroupcasual.jpg

Ahh.. the memories

yea...that is a little XTREME...i have people added on myspace of BIG BANG...but there just FANSiTES...but i saw one that i think a girl made....wait im pretty sure it was a girl...and it says that its GDragon'S account...and the information on there says that hes taken by this girl and that he faithful tooh her so dont hit on him bc hes not interested....and some other stuffs...but i dont noe watsup with the fake BIG BANG accounts...but its not foolin me

Archived