{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... i MISSED THIS THREAD....I AM FINALLY BACK....

WOW.. there was so MUCH to read...and now i am finally caught up...YES... it was

1908273590863248752093 pages that i had to read.. and i am GLAD i read them.. (most of them)

LEE SEUNG HYUN... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.. STAY OFF YOUR FEET... AND REST...

i hope he get's better soon...it was so SAD to watch him limp on stage.. and try to dance

with it... ARGG.. BABO.. T.O.P, Ji Yong, Young BAe, Dae Sung, what type of hyungs are you guys..

letting POOR MANGNAE dance like that... you know better.. well i guess it's not their fault.. i know

they probably tried to stop him.... BUt he probably didn't listen..

GET WELL SOON.... HWAITING MANGNAE.. HWAITING....

WOW.. the SHARE SPACE performances were CUTE.. i LOVED IT.. ahaha.. GD had

TEARS??? AWWW.. the caps of those were so CUTE.. why? what were they talking about?

i wonder if it's something SAD or personal... and YB's answer.. was CUTE... HOLD HANDS..

and go to church??? i would love to be his LOVE.. and maybe when he takes me home.. i can

make the first move and KISS him before he leaves... AWWW.. he's so adorable.. ahaha...

oh.. and CONGRATS to BIG BANG for the MUTIZEN AWARD...( in know that i am late.. )

um... MONICA ALL those gifs. were LOVE THANKS for those.. MAN.. i loved the

S.G.S ones.. ahaha.. it was so cute.. ahahahahaha.. I LOVED THOSE.. AWW... THANKS..

AND EVERYONE who posted PICTURES, CLIPS, GIFs., CAPS.. THANK YOU x 1000

I appreciate all of them.. THANKS.. WOW..

OH yeah.. i love the NII pictures.. they look so FLY.. that they can FLY to the sky.. ahaha..

HOT.. i loved the newst YB ones.. and GD as well.. ARG.. i swear they are so DARN SMEXY...

THANKS AGAIN.. FOR THE WONDERFUL UPDATES...

REST WELL LITTLE MANGNAE.. and BE BACK for the CONCERT... HWAITING!!!

Guest the7REAL.

http://www.myspace.com/kwon_ji_yong

diz iz said the official myspace of GD u can c other members on the top friends but at first i believed but then now im doubting dah itz a fake not sure so anyone noe plz tell me

^It's fake. All the 'Big Bang' myspaces are FAKE. Andddd, those 75 questions/answers were weird..and lame...and random but I doubt GD likes sunny side up eggs...LOL..I just think cause' Seungri makes them scrambled eggs/omlettes..(LOL just from observation..XD but again..weird questions..lol)

So yeah, just flag/report it or something. and LOL to the fake YB's 'about me' "I don't know what I may appear to the world, but to maself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting maself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, while the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. In short, I m no different than the rest..... "

and fake TOP one.."I Love Computer its just amazing and i love sharing my pictures and family pictures on internet. " WTF, TOP doesn't like sharing his family pictures on the internet. Doesn't like it when his family pictures are posted it up by fans either. @_@;

Ack. Hate those sites..but it's funny to read too. You can so tell it's fake and it's good that you are doubting it now, cause' it means you know more about Big Bang than the no-lifers who make those sites. -_-

Andddd, Welcome back to the Big Bang Thread, Nounu~^^

Guest rawesome

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW I-VIPs and THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN SHARING THESE LOVELY EYE CANDIES!!!

I just watched the boys on Music Space and I <3 how they’re seated! G-Ri, then SunDae and TOP =) I think it would’ve been even better if TOP was in the middle LOL I couldn’t help but crack up when GD was semi-uncomfortable bringing up the infamous ‘Yadong’ from that fan and that the fan said not to watch it with Darknae. I think he’s lying that he hasn’t watched it fuahahaha :vicx:

^LOL. OMG YB is so cute. I love how he says they have to go to Church, first thing. And then everything after that I was just cracking up cause' I dunno, YB's perfect dates are so normal that it's so ridiculously cute. I was especially laughing when he asked what they would do AFTER dinner and YB's like..they'll just say their good byes. XD And the way everyone's laughing and teasing is like..trying to get more out of him. If I was the gf I'd be like O_O 'huh that's it?!' I mean eating eggs and chocopie--btw I dunno if this would be at the same time?? Cause' then that's just gross..lol. Not that I would be expecting anything..after..LOL (how come I think YB would want to watch the movie 'This Christmas'..uhh this Christmas..xD )..but I could totally imagine at least expecting a good nite kiss and then YB just smiles and closes the door on my face and then..... now I'm just rambling..andimaginingthingsthat'llneverhappen LOL. a good boyfriend and probably a parent-favorite but would probably leave his girl lingering for moaaar. xD

I’m giggling while reading your post Jeri7yn, ‘cause you know that I’m on the same train with you LOL But for real, YBoogie did it again – he made me fall in love with him all over again with his answer. Even though I’m not huge on winter, I wouldn’t mind freezing in the snow, hold hands, go to church and eat CHOCOPIE?! God, he’s such a sweetheart and it still friggin’ confuses me why oh why he’s NEVER had a girlfriend!!!

Their acappella was just… WOW! Jaja, I’m almost done rewriting “Always”! The harmonization was just PURE LOVE and YB PWNED IT, NO DIGGITY! TOP looked sooo hot beatboxing and DaeDae just sang his heart out. *glassy-eyed*

Ah Mon, those gifs are classic! I was just watching “The Real” the other day and there were some things that I overlooked x_x It’s so amazing how much they’ve accomplished in over a year and how much changes they’ve made looks-wise, etc.

Those NII pictures are ultra hot! I mosdef want the shirts and the hoodies! Speaking of merchandise, I don’t care if YB’s hat is dirty. I think that adds a little factor to it and it also shows that it wasn’t just a replica and that he actually wore it :D

Tiffany, those avatars/icons are hot!

Welcome back to the thread Nounu!

Guest pips_feefa

OMG! i love this part so much in Last Farewell MV.

BB looks so cute with their face expression.

lfmvcutee2.gif<- DaeSung looks so cuteee :blush:

credit: lucidsnow@photobucket

Guest stardaisy212

WOOOSSSSHHHHH~~~ <--this is what I felt like coming into the thread and seeing all the new Big Bang goodies. :o

A big gush of Big Bang air came at me like a cyclone. LOL.

Jaja: The adventures of GD and TOP figurines crack me up and creep me out at the same time,

because they both look like they want to steal my first borns!!! (I have none but that's the feeling I get..lol)

Imagine a little gremlin with a ...thing on it head and another looking like a G and yeah..scarrryyy. hahaha

Ganjiyongggg I knew you would design some article of clothing some dayyy. That looks hot and the kind of thing I would wear too.

It's funny cause' imagine everyone one of us gets that..and we walk in the mall or something and see the same hoody on another

person...we'll know who's VIP. XD Unless, you also wear the other kind of BB shirts already then its just obvious..haha...my weird thought. =X

Thanks for all stuffs, VIP. ;)

Oh, and I uploaded one of their recent radio shows on veoh.com. You can download it there too..or update your veoh and watch the whole thing...

I hope you're able to watch though, I haven't updated to see if it works..lol..

Big Bang - 20071213 SBSR MC Mong Donggodongrak

i'm watching this radio show

does anyone no why ds and sr isnt in there?

N2007122110525906001.jpg

^ i like g-d`s glasses [:

very cute.

thanks for the youngbae pics. he looks pretty close with ji eun

all i know is that all myspace accounts of big bang are fake.

they probably copied and pasted all the info from wikipedia.

YES.. NOUNU IS BACK.. most DEFFINETLY.. INCREDIBLE.. HEY MOVE...

AHAHA... THANKS for the warm WELCOME BACK...Jerilyn and Ianne(right?)

I am so glad to be back.. ARRGG.. i can't believe that i let myself fall behind.. I felt so BAD when

i foound out about MANGNAE.. i felt like i wasn't a GOOD fan.. SORRY MANGNAE.. NOONA isn't a good

NOONA.. she will try to be a better one.. HWAITING my little MANGNAE.. HWAITING...

I AGREE with Jerilyn about the fake myspaces.. i actually thought they were real...

But this has been a big ISSUE on the thread.. so it shouldn't be mentioned much.. THANKS

Jerilyn for answering gd_is_great's question.. Look back a few hundred pages.. it was also

discussed there...

pips_feefa that's a cute GIF.. i've seenn it posted before, but it's always good to see.. he is

so CUTE.. um.. and i think that T.O.P and YB's reactions were the calmests.. i also LOVE GD's

expression... he's too cute.. ahaha...

i know that i am slow.. but i need to watch teh FUN FUN radio show.. i just DLed it.. so i have to

watch it soon.. i will be back to comment about it soon.. and all the other things i haven't watched..

nounu

*edit*

i T.O.Pped the page... YES.. i will find something to share....SOON...

OKAY.. well i dont know how to use PS.. and i don't have the program..

but i tried to use PHOTOFILTRE.. and i made this...

Kangdaesunggiiee-1.jpg

Guest trangtwo

Seriously, can Tae Yang get any more adorable?! :blink: How random of him to bring up eggs, of all foods! Gahh what a dork. <3 And then he got all stuck when the host asked him what happens after that LOL. It's really ridiculous how cute he is. "I have to send her home at an appropriate time."..Haha I so agree with Top when he said if he was a girl he would want to corrupt him...I mean, just a little bit, 'cause he's like too good XD. OMG seriously, I can't get over how cute he is lol.

And I can't stop watching the Run to You performance. It really seems like they had a lot of fun. Seung Ri was SO into it. In one part, everyone was gonna go to the other part of the stage and he was like still there interacting with the audience. So cute. I went a little gif crazy...

musicspacetaeyangstuck.gif

Haha I just thought it was cute how he paused and just laughed <3

musicspacetaeyanglaughing.gif

Um, adorable?

musicspaceseungri.gif

Mangnae is such a hottie =O

musicspaceseungri2.gif

Cuuute

...my god this reminds me of Justin Timberlake's swagger

musicspacecutemangnae.gif

Mangnae was hella into it lol

musicspaceseungrithrusting.gif

And here he is, thrusting. Is he really only barely 17? O_O

musicspacebodyroll.gif

So I guess Top didn't get the memo that it's a BODY roll, not a NECK roll? LOL

Guest stardaisy212

Seriously, can Tae Yang get any more adorable?! :blink: How random of him to bring up eggs, of all foods! Gahh what a dork. <3 And then he got all stuck when the host asked him what happens after that LOL. It's really ridiculous how cute he is. "I have to send her home at an appropriate time."..Haha I so agree with Top when he said if he was a girl he would want to corrupt him...I mean, just a little bit, 'cause he's like too good XD. OMG seriously, I can't get over how cute he is lol.

And I can't stop watching the Run to You performance. It really seems like they had a lot of fun. Seung Ri was SO into it. In one part, everyone was gonna go to the other part of the stage and he was like still there interacting with the audience. So cute. I went a little gif crazy...

%7Boption%7D musicspacetaeyangstuck.gif

Haha I just thought it was cute how he paused and just laughed <3

%7Boption%7D musicspacetaeyanglaughing.gif

Um, adorable?

%7Boption%7D musicspacecutemangnae.gif

Mangnae was hella into it lol

awwww thanks for the the gif

lmao i notice the things u notice

even the one with sr in it

he looks giving the attention to the girls

TRANG those Gifs. are AWSOME.. thanks for those.. they are so CUTE.. especially YB....

x0JinJu THANKS for the pictures.. i want the calander MORE MORE now.. ARGG.. i hope to

get one.. MAN.. thansk or sharing...

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

x0JinJu THANKS for the pictures.. i want the calander MORE MORE now.. ARGG.. i hope to

get one.. MAN.. thansk or sharing...

oh i dunno if those are part of the calendar or not

im wondering if they are or not.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest superstar`kiss

omGOSH! THANKS for the updates..! LOVE that they're modeling more these days, now i have pictures to photoshop with...LOL!

LOLLL thanks for the wonderful gifs!!

made my day! especially those comical ones!

ah taeyang is selling off the cap? isn't that his fav cap because i noticed he always had it for most events..

anyway, he's soo cute in music space! Talking about how he would celebrate xmas with a girlfriend.

EGGS. hahahhaa!

Guest -+@r_lOve

i never shared anything in this thread so i thought i would today =) its a pic of TOP cuz he's so HOTT<3 haha.

top.jpg

plus, he looks good in sunglasses x]

Archived