{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest looneyloonay

hey does anyone know what brand TOP was wearing in one of the performance? it was like light blue..and if u do, do u kno where to get one? thanks!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY they'll be performing on korean music shows this weekend!!!!

Schedule:

Friday 12/7: KBS Music Bank | 8th MBC Korean Young Sang Dae Jun

Saturday 12/8: MBC Music Core

Sunday 12/9: SBS Inkigayo | SBS Good Sunday (GD/Seungri)

I can't wait.

haha that part of the interview cracked me up.

"seungri inpsired me"

that G-Ri love is just too much. :w00t:

Guest traaaaang

IM SO JEALOUS OF EVERYONE WHO GOT HUGS AND SOME EVEN GOT KISSES! .

Wow.. my heart just sank to the floor T__T

What kind of kisses did they get!?

I hope YB didn't give out any =[

Did he?

Oh nooooooo!

Guest drarmp1t

HOT ISSUE SCANS!

well...

i said i would scan the pictures from my mini-album! XD

and yeah! here they are! x3~

oh... sorry that they aren't so good. *sweatdrop*

seriously.... i thought it would come out better. >.<

i just found how bad my scanner was once i scanned these pics.

but oh well~ it's not THAT bad i guess! ^^

i hope it is ok... =3

*PREVIEW:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/na...s/hotissue5.jpg

the rest of the pictures are HERE

*please no hotlinking and please give credits to me if u want to post the links for them somewhere else.

*you are free to use the picture in graphics as u like.

Thank you so much akfgtenshi!! I really do appreciate it! I'm going to be scanning the other version soon so yeah 8DD~ Thank you again!

EDIT //

2008 Planner is now available on Yesasia!

No news on the calendar yet :x

lp1005150471ih6.jpg

2008 Planner | Release date: December 17th, 2007

Guest melodygreenleaf

[big Bang Interview Part 1]

Big Bang "We lack sleep, but we're happy"

Summarized/translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

◆ G-Dragon "I lack sleep"

The members sleep about four hours everyday. Because Big Bang's "Lie" became so popular, their schedule got packed. Although it's understandable that their manager would pack their schedules because they are a new group, and even though the members do not complain, they are continuously moving from one place to another. Their resting time has shortened especially from doing regional events as well. [T/N: regional events as in performances at colleges, etc. Stuff that usually doesn't get aired.] G-Dragon said that he sleeps the least among the members. He said, "Honestly, the reason I wake up so late is that I stay up all night writing lyrics. That's why I sometimes have less sleep than the other members. It's never because I'm lazy. (Laugh)."

◆TOP's and Taeyang's Taste

When asked, "The member who is the pickiest when eating food?" the members chose TOP. The members said, "TOP-hyung worries for a long time when choosing something from a menu. If we say it in a good way, it'd be 'taste', if we say it in a bad way, it'd be 'picky'. (Laugh)." However, TOP responded, "This is because I love food. I think Taeyang is picky." Taeyang replied, "I'm a 'food finder'. I look for food that I think tastes good. Among the ten foods I have found so far, I have already made two of them popular with the members."

◆TOP's dancing is weak?

When you hear Big Bang, you think of amazing rapping and fun dancing. When asked "Which member takes the longest time to memorize the the dance?" the members picked TOP. TOP said, "I agree. Compared to the other members, I have a jinx which prevents me from learning a dance quickly. During those times, I'm really embarrassed."

◆Daesung "I'm a unique person", Seungri "I'm sorry for being 'over'"

[T/N: "Over" is what Koreans use to describe someone who overreacts]

Big Bang chose Seungri as the member that is most embarrassing to be seen with. Seungri said about this, "There has been times when I have been 'over' on a large stage. When I am feeling happy, I act weirdly, so I think the members are negatively affected by that. (Laugh)." The members chose Daesung as the strangest. Daesung said about this, "I have many thoughts that are a little different from what other people have. Rather than following other people, I see things from a different angle. I appear unique because I'm next to these kind of people. (Laugh)."

◆Big Bang: "Through our concert, we will return all the love we received from our fans."

Big Bang said, "We want to have an enjoyable time with our fans during our "Big Bang 2007 Live Concert", which begins on the 28th, and "2007 YG One Concert", which opens on the 31st. We will return everything the members of YG family did for us and show our thanks to our fans by having an amazing concert."

article

I just realized that these articles are basically summaries/transcripts of actual videos that were posted with the article. I'll try to get to the the five solo interviews later.

THANKS EVERYONE.. FOR CONTRIBUTING.. the PICTURES, CAPS, TRANSLATIONS, LINKS, GIFs...

I missed this thread... i've been gone for 4 days.. and i had to spend al day trying to

catch up with everything.. MAN. that was long.. but well WORTH it.. ahaha...

I RECEIVED MY MINI ALBUM 2 today.. i was so excited.. i took pictures, but a few

VIPs already posted them.. so i wont.. but i got the Orange version.. but.. my pictures

looked like Tiffs Pink version.. so i don't know..

I just realized that G-Dragon stated in YSMM that his last girlfriend was

in acting school with him. This must mean that one of these

girl was his grilfriend!? I wonder which one ... Gotta watch the video again ...

^^^^^^^

I was thinking about that too.. i was like maybe it's the girl that

was sitting in the chair.. but i don't know.. because she seemed to

be someone he might be dating.. sice he said his first girlfriend was

in middle school.. ahahahaha... BUT ... he looked so cute acting...

i think he was the LEAD.. he did GREAT..

So.. they were in Thailand.. I am so mad.. i was born there.. but i don't live ther..

wow.. i wishi could have went to see them.. i haven't even gone when they came to

the U.S.. so i don't think i will be going to Korea, or overseas anytime soon.. SAD

to say.. man.. BUT one day i want to go to KOREA.. and STALK them.. no. that's scary..

ahaha.. i'll just go to one of their concerts..

They look so good.. it seems like T.O.P got skinnier.. but i don't know.. he looke pale..

in soe of the pictures.. GD's pink lined CK undies.. was to die for.. his little butt

hanging out in the back.. he LOOKED HOT.. WOW... ahaha.. you know he did..

It seems like they had fun in Thailand... and i am glad to hear that there were a lot

of FANS that showed up.. that means more LOVE.. they must be excited to

see somuch people show up.. especially when they only expected 500.. wow.. if they

ever come to U.S.A.. i bet there will be A LOT and by A LOT i mean 6-7 thousand..

well i WISH there would be.. wait..i know there will be... there are more and

more fans everyday.. THAT's AMAZING... WOW. I can't wait to see if they are coming

to HB2008.. i swear i want to go.. my sister said we can go.. she better keep her words...

Well.. enough RANTING..you're probably busy... so read the next post.. ahahahaha..

THANKS AGAIN.... EVERYONE... sorry i' not naming everyone, because that will be like

98237509832475 names.. BUT i appreciate all of them...

nounu

thanks for the updates

wow Zura! you managed to go to Thailand to see BB?!! congrats!! i must be vr jealous too seeing their fans got hugs & kisses.. glad you finally see them, hope i can see them too T.T

thanks josephineee for the translation. inspiration from Seung Ri, how sweet ^^

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Ommo~ A lot has happened! Thank you for posting uber good pictures! My eyes are all open here. Oh well, I've been reading the stories here - and you may have hugged/kissed/met bigbang, I'M JEALOUS! The US People have seen them at hollywood bowl, Thai Fans have seen them last week.

What about me? UK/Phil People? Hello?

Joke.

Oh well. Thanks for posting the article, the boys are hecka busy right now - but still they have the time to give us the needed love. God, I adore them!^^ Can't wait to meet them.

Guest sookyung

OMG!!

people you would not believe this.. one of my thai friends got a call-through at the thai radio show and she got to speak to jiyong personally

I spoke to him (g-d) in THAI and thier translator translated it for me. First I asked Big Bang to speak Thai by following what I said. I told them to say "we love Thai fans sooo much" they tried to say it several times (so cute) and I asked to VJ I wanna talk to G-dragon pesonally. I asked him to follow what I say....I said "Chompoo Nuna" he tried to say my name CHOMPOO CHOMPOO for 3 times then said CHOMPOO NUNA......sooooooooo cute!

she told me that last night, and i couldn't sleep well.. T.T

◆Daesung "I'm a unique person", Seungri "I'm sorry for being 'over'"

[T/N: "Over" is what Koreans use to describe someone who overreacts]

Big Bang chose Seungri as the member that is most embarrassing to be seen with. Seungri said about this, "There has been times when I have been 'over' on a large stage. When I am feeling happy, I act weirdly, so I think the members are negatively affected by that. (Laugh)." The members chose Daesung as the strangest. Daesung said about this, "I have many thoughts that are a little different from what other people have. Rather than following other people, I see things from a different angle. I appear unique because I'm next to these kind of people. (Laugh)."

aha!! i found myself in D-LIGHT!

that is very me! hahaha!

yah! very hectic schedule, i can volunteer to do massage!!

hehehe!!

i hope they tour South East Asia more!

come visit us!

HOLY CRAP! I TOPped a page!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Guest melodygreenleaf

I finished translating "Crazy Dog" at YGBB if anyone's interested ^^

link

Edit:

Big Bang's new album surprise featuring of YG rookie female singer CL

Summarized/Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

In Big Bang's new album "Hot Issue", YG rookie female singer CL was featured.

CL is preparing to debut possibly next year as a solo dance singer. She is good at dancing, singing, and rapping, in addition to being able to speak English, French, Japanese, and Korean.

The song CL was featured in is "Intro-Hot Issue".

CL is the answer to many people's question, "Who's the female singer in the Intro?"

article

-

This isn't too important, but I thought it was interesting ^^ Especially since I was also curious about the female singer in the Intro.

I added in the paragraph about her even though it's not related to Big Bang because I'm sure many of you would have been wondering who this "CL" person is.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE UPDATES! Which includes all the pictures and translations! ^^

I'm LOVIN' ALL THE PICTURES FROM PINGBOOK, *dies* BIG BANG looks charming :wub:

I got so in trouble yesterday for taking up more than half the GB space in my brother's laptop, @_@ and he had to work and the comp. is so slow, so he ended up getting a new ext.HD, ><;;; He was like, "If you don't watch what and how much you save, you don't have to use this laptop anymore." eeekkk T^T

Aw thanks for sharing the news in Thailand + the Interview about their lack of sleep Melody.

And YES, I am so happy too to hear that instead of what was expected (500) became 3000, and DANG.. that's a HUGE number difference!! I just got back from Thai town, and I was at this Thai video store and they had all these magazines, WOW.. it's only been two days and BIG BANG is already on one of the big name magazines! I knew they would be so I was kinda looking for it, and it was titled "BIG BANG BOOM" lol. Too bad I didnt get a chance to read the full article inside, it was so long and I read Thai really slow ><;;

Looking at all those fan pics from popcornfor2 makes me feel sooo envious of the Thai fans in Thailand :tears:

it's like if I were my relatives it'd be SO easy to just go to the fanmeeting too TT^TT *cries* and one of the pics, I saw that this fan gave Seungri a cake and he blew the cake RIGHT THERE!! it was sooo freaking sweet and cute *dies* I'm just scared if I move to Thailand Big Bang will end up, by that time, debuting here lol.

And about the lack of sleep interview, awww ): Poor Jiyong, >< Gah~~ I wish he would just get some rest, well, MORE rest *dies* In this case, it's okay to wake up late XD Haha Taeyang is food finder lolol. Seungri + Daesung are like double dorks :lol:

sookyung ah~ your friend is SO luckyyyy!! @_@ *dies* thanks for sharing about that ^^

Ah~ Looking at pics of them performing La-la-la makes me miss it soo much, </3 And you know, GD hasn't changed his habit of how high he lifts his shirt all the time LOL :P You'll usually be able to see his nipples when he performs lalala :lol:

god i have like 40 pages to go through on popcornfor2 and i'm sneaking on plus the internet is being so damn slow <_< aish.

ooohhh~ thanks again Melody for the last article, Yeah I was actually wondering too who the girl was, ^^

Guest Xiaoba1tu

i'm too JELLY of thai people right now TT"

they are so LUCKY! wish BB could come to aussie land..

but i doubt it *sigh*

yeh as if they know where aust. is... :(

haiii.. its like a complete fantasy at the moment...

but I think we have to wait for them to be HEAPS popular for them to consider coming here...like when Rain went to Sydney- I was really surprised to hear that Korean stars have come to Aust.

Thanks for the translation MELODY.. how is that girl??

like Janny is wondering.. is there picture of her somewhere??j/w.. it's cool

how they always have different girls ft. in their music.. it's cute..

Jannyi was LMAO when i read how you said that you usually see GD's nipple

when he performes.. ahaha.. and i looked at the picture..THERE IT IS.. ahaha...

Guest Saebin :D

Thank you guys for the pictures!!! XD

07virginhitz8.jpg

ahahah DS =D

Hi guys ~ ~

Some pics from Virgin hitz award at Thailand ~

Bigbang are really cool !!!!

Hope u like my pics ~

Waaahh P'Oummy, I LOVE your pictures! They're so clear and good, <333 I lovee the first Jiyong picture, his smirk is so irresistible *O* thanks for sharing na ka!

Man I was at popcornfor2 reading some of the fans posts, they're so lucky @_@ *dies*

awww i cant see the pictures anymore :tears:

gdragon's middle school musical made me chuckle :lol:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t_7HohzVQk) thanks to szai~

AHAH lmao i went to see the video. so cute!

Whenever I look at BB photos, I always check out their shoes cause they always have some of the nicest kicks. Anyways, y'kno how GD sometimes has diff shoes than the rest of them? It's kinda hard to find pics after the pic, But here's one example. His are black, everyone else's is white.

So I was lookin at the Thailand pictures and I looked at GD's shoes and they don't even match each other!

And then I went to look at the rest of BB and look at SR!! haha, kute! Do you think they have the same shoe size?

hahaha thats cute =D

edit: what's all this about the 'i'll be back' poster? i'm curious O_O

Guest my_littlefish

OMG!!

people you would not believe this.. one of my thai friends got a call-through at the thai radio show and she got to speak to jiyong personally

she told me that last night, and i couldn't sleep well.. T.T

it's true!!! i watched that interview last night on-aired channel [v] thailand

i can remember coz gd's really cute to try to speak that ..i'm so jealous her

okay this is my first time posting so i have some pics to share

CREDIT : http://jaenun.exteen.com/

ห้ามเอารูปออกไป ก่อนได้รับอนุญาต พูดง่ายๆคือ ให้อยู่ในบลอกนี้เท่านั้น

WARNING : PLAEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

dsc01532copyresizeyq8.gif

dsc01535copyresizeos9.gif

dsc01536copyresizetw0.gif

dsc01539copyresizefv4.gif

dsc01543copyresizekf7.gif

dsc01550copyresizecb2.gif

Guest sookyung

it's true!!! i watched that interview last night on-aired channel [v] thailand

i can remember coz gd's really cute to try to speak that ..i'm so jealous her

okay this is my first time posting so i have some pics to share

CREDIT : http://jaenun.exteen.com/

ห้ามเอารูปออกไป ก่อนได้รับอนุญาต พูดง่ายๆคือ ให้อยู่ในบลอกนี้เท่านั้น

WARNING : PLAEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6821/ds...pyresizeyq8.gif

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5889/dsc0...pyresizeos9.gif

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1343/ds...pyresizetw0.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3131/ds...pyresizefv4.gif

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8505/ds...pyresizekf7.gif

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2648/ds...pyresizecb2.gif

woa.. my_littlefish you took those photos personally??

yea, my friend is a hellofa lucky girl.. :/

MC:too humble.So where does all these inspirations comes from?

GD:From Seungri.

MC:Really?From what aspect?

GD:the inspirations came by Just looking at Seungri.

SR:somtimes by looking at times when im angry,also the unhappy and sad times and times when i was irritating too.

this kind of inspiration,lyrics and melody just appear.

TY:We'll be going to Thailand in end of Nov for some performance.Next year january will be releasing japanese sing.Hope will take note of BB's overseas activities in the future.

And also hope to received support for the 2nd mini album "LastFarewell".

^^ OHHH HAHAHA. im was hecka laughing when GD saud seungri. i thought tat was soo cute. like jsut when you thought it coudlt get any more cute it DOES. urghh ahha. and DUDE YB, HUBBAE i HOPE YOU MEAN SOMWHERE NEAR THE US<3:]

even if i didnt get my cd signed or get hugs&kisses like those lucky thai girls, im still happy i saw them. it might seem like a waste that i spent so much money going to thailand to meet bb but didnt even get to see them closely, get clear pics of them and all, but IT WAS WORTH IT! but still it wouldve been nicer if ive gotten more of bb. :P

so then, i asked my sis if we could go hunt bb, and she said NO. a big fat no. i hate being the youngest sometimes, i never really get my way and i have to listen to everything my older siblings say, and ive got 5 older siblings. <_< even the next day i asked to hunt for bb again, and she said no too. she said something about not having enough time to get to the airport blablabla. whatever.

heeye ZURA? is it? may i call you that?! OHMYGOSH!!!! yo went to the thiland thing?! awww lucky! annnnnd NO FREAKING WAYYY!!!!! THE GOT FRIGGEN KISSES TOO?!?!?!?! I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ONLY ONLY HUGS?! OH MAN. but daaanng freals though. i'd be happy to have jsut seent hem. i feeel ya. im happy that you got tos ee them though! and i read your whole post. seemed like how i'd be if i was in your situation. BUT DANG id be really mad if my sister said no id be likee going crazy until they gave in:] haha buttt YAY congrautlations on your trip and i hope tha you'd get better luck next time?

THANKS MELODY FOR ALLT HE GREAT NEWS! WTFFFZY its like the guerilla ocncert all over again!!!! 3000 fans? was it? WENT TO THE FANMEET? dang i bet if it was in kroea it'd be liek 100000000! haha. and awwwwwwww i loved the interview how they each thought whow as wat. their not scared to point out faults and truths<33s that. annnd OH so is CL? i wonder how she looks like but yeaaaah IM happy that you answered that question for us cos yeah im like is this a grls voice? or is it like Sungris? and theyjust did something to it? HAHA. but thaanks!

Archived