{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

uhm! gone for two days and the thread boomed 10 more pages! i missed the released of the new mv. anyhoo, better late than not!

i love top in this video, i think his hair (in the beginning) accentuates his uber sexy eyes even more. jiyong looks so cute. okay, somebody tell me, when is he not cute/sexy/dork?! really, seriously, tell me.

ooh, and one more about jiyong, saw this pic of him modelling when he's still young, that signature hand-on-waist is so... him.

so much updates, so many pics/gifs. thank you to everyone who have taken their time to make those!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SillyYun

im looking for HQ of GD wearing the bee snow cap too! I like him wearing that the best of the month~

hes so adorable dont u just love him?

NOONA LOVES U!

---------------

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totra...ewellTYmove.gif

thanks for this pic

hahaha i really like him doing this

its kinda weird and funny but LOL its like stuck dance like the cd got stucked and he was like shaking

LOL so funny

i would like to have those cool shades, the dancer below Seungri's wearing! they look uber coool!

GD looks like he was picking something in Daesung's hair. XD

they all look so colourful agaiiiin! i love Seungri's, TOP's, GD's and Daesung's jacket. the colour is soo soooo, i dont know, it's just candy to your eyes! Taeyang looked cute in those, with the cartoon! and they've got shiny butts indeed!

Ahhh it was so cute. Top kissed Dae Sung on the cheek!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totrang/ToDaeKiss.gif

They're both lucky *jealous*

i wish i was Daesung right now!!! haha! can't wait till 1st Dec! thanks for everything iVIPs!

grrr the dynamic pictures are holding me back

and making me post even slower

hmmmmm nth much to talk about

well yeah there is ... but already discussed XDD

yay! seungri!!

1173886285_7th.jpg

ohemgee!! i found a cute collage of gd as a lido kid

hmmmmm wonder if this was posted

pfft ... i'm not going all the waaaay back searching rofl

119616762879351400.jpg

nyaaahahahaha funi and adorkable pics

n871715385_1753978_2541.jpg

n871715385_1753979_8484.jpg

mv gif

i don't think they were posted, or are they? my memory is going low -__-

119610765970604000.gif

119610747800197100.gif

119610760977676900.gif

this is kinda old but someone made a gif .. hmmmmm, i never got to watch this with subs

1196122426_Untitled-11.gif1196122197_Untitled-7.gif

LOOKIE!! someone did a fan drawing of big bang ^^

omg omg look at seungri's mushroom head XDDDD lmfao

1195991399_02.jpg

Guest mon5482

Ahhh it was so cute. Top kissed Dae Sung on the cheek!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totrang/ToDaeKiss.gif

They're both lucky *jealous*

OMGGGG I AM SO JEALOUS OF DAESUNG. OMO!!! ToDae <3 but im uber jealous haha!!!

WOW :blink: that is a GREAT Christmas project mon5482! How

do you guys think of these things?! Big Bang will definitely remember YGBB ^_^

I wish the idea came to me sooner, so that its not such a rushed project. I dunno, its something about the love for BIG BANG that brings out the creative genius in me lol :P I sure hope BIG BANG would love them, it would help iVIPs get recognized by BIG BANG.

iVIPs, join & donate to the Big Bang Xmas Gift project. It's going to be awesome!!! Link is on my siggy ^^

Guest rawesome

Before I spazz over the new updates, I just wanna spazz over "Hot Issue" since a lot of my fellow Big Bangers have already 'spoken'.

Ah, sorry but this is going to be a long post. I just love it a lot that I have so much to say about it! Before I listened to “Hot Issue”, Char (5ecret) told me that most of the songs in this album have that techno/house/Europop going on. I’m not a big fan of the said genres, but it’s Big Bang; I had to give it a chance. Much to my surprise, I already liked the mini-album when Vanessa posted the 1 minute preview, but my curiosity was tickled when the mini-album leaked so I listened to it. (Just waiting for my copy in the mail!)

Hot Issue – “Hot Issue!” So this is what he performed in that radio show during the summer! I love² the part when he was spelling his name! I wish I was that girl who’s doing the background vocals ‘cause it’s such a fun song to sing. I think it’s a great intro for this mini-album.

Fool/Babo – “Baboya” I like how this track doesn’t make you go wild’n out as much as “Last Farewell” but it makes you wanna get up and shake your hips. It’s a little toned down, but still upbeat. GD sounded so sexy with this breathy voice and the background vocals were just awesome and it’s no wonder “I can’t get you this track out of my mind.”

But I Love U – “Girl, hold me tight” The beat is a headnodder and it’ll grow on you, trust. This song gives that vibe that you’re at a bar or some restaurant where there’s a live band and GD and his band are having a jam session. I love how he was singing in this track and his lyrics were just on point. My hunch was right – he’d end the track with him talking in English which is hot of course LOL I think I gotta listen to this song more (or the last part more) to feel..touched by it like how “This Love” did to me.

I Don’t Understand – Thank the Lord Hallelujah! Jah Bless! Finally, a slow song! I’m really happy that this album has at least one! This is my fave, so this will get a longer review than most songs LOL Is it me or does GD have a thing for telephone rings and the line “I’m straight fallin’”? I am in love with the harmonization of the vocalists in this track and how it started off like “A Fool’s Only Tears” (vocalists, then rappers and also there’s thunder at the end of the track = RAIN!). Darknae definitely sounded HOTNAE in this track. He sure has improved a lot since the docu days and besides his grown man appearance (before THE HAIRCUT), his vocals has evolved as well. DaeDae’s voice has gotten deeper and hearing it is like this…giant warm hug. YBAEby daddy’s voice was straight up SO(UL) EARGASMIC and how my fellow YB aficionado/enthusiast Jeri7yn puts it… chocolate and let me add the word HOT before the word CHOCOLATE. Therefore, his voice is HOT CHOCOLATE – the kind with the marshmallows on TOP that you wanna sniff while your eyes are closed and drink on a cold winter night while snuggling on a warm blanket. Just a verse off him and those marshmallows will be a goner… The mood of the song is mellow, yet GD was able to put some attitude to his flows. Both his part and TOP’s reminds me of “Forever With You” I can picture TOP’s eyes ‘talking’ during his part (“eottokehh” at Monica LOL). I wish they’ll do an MV for this song *crosses fingers*

Crazy Dog – “Ho mah God / I’m so hot” Is it me or does this track has a Timbaland feel to it? They xylophones and a couple of breaks are Timbaland-like. I read someone’s post about this track and how it doesn’t sound like SeoTaji’s OG track. Well, that’s why it’s just a sample. Anyways… YB’s parts sounds sofa king sexy~! It’s like an invitation to dance with him and you can’t and mosdef won’t refuse *giggles* Hell, I’ll RSVP!!! LOL @ TOP’s part “Teddy bang ‘em.”

Last Farewell – “BAM! BAM! About love!” It’s mosdef a club banger and DDR material! The beginning of the song created this scene in my head with all these psychedelic lights and Big Bang looking flyer than a UFO. The hook is VERY catchy (as always) and it quickly grew on me most especially when they started performing the song + the MV! Hearing Susan’s Seung-ri’s part makes me think of the first time they performed the song aka the transformation of HOTNAE to DARKNAE 0_0 TOP’s part makes me think of him sitting and doing his signature “light bulb dance move since HB07”. It’s really cute! I <3 how the bridge starts with Daesung and I can envision everyone else straying away so the audience will focus on him (just like “Lie”). YB saying “I want to be your man” = *swoons*

One of the many rad things about Big Bang and their music is they're not afraid to take risks and reinvent their sound. I personally think/believe that our boys' music is like a forced marriage, but you want it/end up becoming fond of it. It's like, whatever they bring to the table will always get your seal of approval! Another rad thing about them is that when they come out with a new song/album/performance, they impress you more than how they did on the previous one. It makes you wonder, "Dang, can they get any more amazing?!" They're just RAWESOME and they're always be just like how I'll always love them more! more!

A bit off-topic, but still concerning Big Bang.. I've read some of the VIPs/i-VIPs posts here saying they miss their 'old gangsta rap'. I find that highly amusing because even though they wear bandanas, Nikes, Bapes, Jordans, streetwear and use English slang words, they were NEVER 'gangsta rap'. Maybe in the sense of bein cool (i.e. "so gangsta!"), but not the lyrical content of their songs. Big Bang is/are living proof that they're not a clichè "boy group" or "pretty boy group" as some would hate say; they're diversatile (diverse + versatile) not only in sound, but also in style and that's why they're uniquely GREAT.

Guest akfgtenshi

the songs of the new mini-album are getting popular pretty fast!

o.o"

just today when i was making my way to the subway i heard Crazy Dog playing in this shop...

i was like: OMG! O.O

lol~ it feels good to hear the new songs on the streets too. x3

Guest the7REAL.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4685/downloadpm6.gif

^aaahh I found that part so cute in the MV too, although it was really small part and off to the side. XD

angelfightrJ ohmygosh, i think it's an art on how you can enjoy watching BB clips/vids and NOT show the emotions on your face :o i'm telling you, it's such a challenge...i had to go to the ladies room to laugh out loud,hahaha! when i saw the MKMF awards and BB won, i cried the whole time and a colleague of mine thought i was in pain or something,lolz...i said i was okay....hahaha! thank goodness it was lunch time!

^LOL. you're so right. when I watch something of BB's it shows on my face. XD And then I just got to grab the nearest person to look at what I'm looking at, because Big Bang must be a shared experience...lol. XD

ANNOUNCEMENT: HELP NEEDED IN BUILDING UP BIG BANG SOOMPI FANCLUB!

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang

If you would like to help contribute to making the fanclub more supermegaultrapeng AWESOME, please read the below to what I have right now that you can do:

ART: There will be a section for fan-made graphics, so that other fans can easily find already-made BB avatars, banners, etc. This thread moves fast so it would be really convenient to have that section. If you want to donate please read on...

--Gifs (does not include animated icons) - If you've made any Big Bang gifs in the past and still do, please share them! We all love them!

Post them here: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang/subpage/bb_gifs

- I or another admin/mod will check back and update that first post with credit to you of course, so please provide links that we can already use to post there. (This will depend on the amount you post and if yours is already organized, like by 'group gifs', 'daesung gifs', etc.)

--Avatars/Icons - Same as above except post here: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang/sub...fanmade_goodies

^I don't know why that link says 'fanmade goodies still' -o- but if it doesn't work make it bb_avatars

--Banners - Same as above except post here: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang/subpage/bb_banners

[An example of posting your work for any of those sections, could be like:

--Seungri Banners - Made by (insert name) / or Credit to: (especially if you've found GIFs from other sites, like korean sites)

If you don't want to organize it then, those will be added to the first post then, where the admin/mod can put it under its catagory]

FANFICS: If you write any fanfics that feature Big Bang members or know of any and would like to share, please PM me the Title, Author, Genre and Link (to where it is on soompi or other sites). This makes it easier for fans to find Big Bang-related fanfics, instead of going through the soompi fanfiction section and searching. OR, you can post here: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang/subpage/bb_fanfics

IF, for some reason, you're not able to post in the fanclub at this time, feel free to PM me with the things you'd like to add to the fanclub!

GENERAL HELP: The soompi fanclubs have the options for you to upload Images and Videos to the fanclub, so please take advantage of it and upload Big Bang pictures and videos to the fanclub! There's only a few now, but it'd be great if everyone can always be doing that! I know right now it still has a few bugs...these fanclubs..-o-...so then upload things whenever you want to.^^ It's just about..continually building up the fanclub and adding more to it.^^ Hopefully the soompi fanclubs..will be easier to use later..cause' it is kind of slow. >.<;

OTHER: Is there anyone who would like to take a look at the history section here: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang/sub..._videos_history

and would like to PM me and list other important events that took place in AUG, SEPT + OCT? (I was busy that time..so didn't get to list it..but a lot of it I think were the mobile awards they got on MBC? KBS? I forgot..-.-; wherever there was confetti...D: )

Anyways, I think that's all for now. The Soompi Big Bang Fanclub is very much under construction right now, but we've added all the lyrics from 1st single to Always mini-album so check it out. There you will also find the latest Big Bang news, if you've missed it in here, it will be there. There are also the profiles, Discography, a little History line, a little F.A.Q., there will be a Trivia section later.. (random facts, etc.)...AND.....what else do you want there??? lol. It's kind of limited options, but we'll try to add whatever you think we need in the fanclub if we can...because it is a place for VIPs, so its whatever you want!^^ We want things to be easier to find/more convenient for YOU!

Also; I know we already have a Big Bang gallery, but what do you think about at least having separate galleries for each member but for the OFFICIAL pictures, like a person asked for before in this thread? If so, I will also need your help with this. Preferebly to assign 1 person for each member to upload the pictures and PM me to tell me and then PM pics in Thumbnail form (without the size numbers showing). You will be credited for your upload! Ooh, and also 1 for OFFICIAL group pics. And by official I mean the old and new ones released by YG/YG JAPAN. AH, so I need 1 person for Hyun Seung aka So-1 too please. So its 7 people: for GD, YB, GROUP etc. Should the YG Japan pics be separate? Then 8. lol ALL THUMBNAIL VERSION!

GROUP

GD - taken by Juh Juh*

YB - taken by JayCy90 perfect example thanks to May^^: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang/subpage/tae_yang_0

SR

DS - taken by LOVEangiie

SO-1taken by JayCy90

YG JAPAN PICS

OHH we should have a wallpaper section huh?! Who wants to help upload those!!?

Skoolooks

YG Japan

Other (If fan made please state who it's made by)

ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED! THANKS FOR READING...IF YOU DID. XD

Guest SillyYun

Music core YB doing that weird pose is funnier than other perfs! lol i kinda addicted to it!

i kept watching it

especially the part when he turned his cap, its not actually turning..

hes like doing a MAGIC SHOW! if u watch closely..that no.5 on his cap disappeared! it actually sticks on his glove HAHHA~ am i the only one observing so close LOL

GOOD ONE THERE! im enjoying his dance stuns..

YB entertaining us with some magic shows huh? Muahahhahaha~

Can i request for a gif of YB doing that weird stucked pose at music core?

and the cap no.5 disappearing magic show thing?

THANKS!

PS: can u imagine? I watch that music core perf for like over 20 + times on them haha~ im observing on their dance..

Guest certifiedPSYCHOPATH

actually, taiji never let any artist remake/sample his songs which is why it was a big deal when big bang got to sample one of the seo taiji & boys songs. BUT, i heard the link you gave me and i've heard this version too. it's possible that it's a remix by taiji himself since he DOES remix/remake his songs (: for example, seo taiji and boys' song "Nan Arayo" was NOT rock at all, but later, he made a rock remake of it.

it's a little bit off topic but i just wanted to provide you with an answer because no one did ^^;;;..oh, yeah that's what i thought as well! i thought crazy dog sounded NOTHING like the 환상 속의 그대 song, but it MIGHT have been sampled from the other version of it...which i totally forgot about until now. it makes more sense actually, and i can see more of a connection between the two songs now! so thanks for writing that comment here haha~<3 hopefully, i answered your question. now i have to go and listen to crazy dog and compare it with this version of 환상 속의 그대.

yea...thanks for your imput

i wasnt really sure whether or not i was hearing things but i found the tune really familiar and then recognised it sounded alot like crazy dog

but i honestly dont know if this tune has any connection whatsoever to seotaiji & boys

i just thought it might've been a remix of 환상 속의 그대 cause i'm not all that familiar with taiji songs

maybe someone else can provide some more insight into the tune of 환상 속의 그대 that was sampled

(i tried googling but to no avail)

Guest SillyYun

SillyYun Presents...

THE YB MAGIC SHOW TUTORIAL!

Magician YB Special Last Farewell Lesson

Now you see the cap with no. 5?

showmusiccoree98071124hyh3.jpg

U gotta turn.....turn.....turn.....illusion~I say Illusionnnnnnnnnnnnn........

showmusiccoree98071124hde0.jpg

TADAAAAaaa now u dont see the no.5..WHERE IS IT? o_O :blink:

showmusiccoree98071124hjh7.jpg

Its actually sticked on my glove!!!!!

showmusiccoree98071124hsp1.jpg

Now you learnt the magic trick..so u gotta do this pose with me! The YB "WooohhH" pose

showmusiccoree98071124hsa1.jpg

Credits: SillyYun

Guest kaylah^18

Excerpts from BIG BANG’s Daum Telzone 7 Questions and 7 Answers

Q: For you, what is the difference between acting and singing? Which is easier?

TOP: Both are not easy but I think being on stage suits me better. I’m still not experienced in acting and I want to learn more.

Q: Do you feel bad that G-dragon is the leader of the group although you’re the eldest?

TOP: Not even once did I feel bad about it. G-dragon is the leader and it is easier to be a friend while quietly watching my younger brothers.

Q: You take off your shades during your solo part in the group’s ‘Lie’ performances. Who’s idea was it? Was it yours?

TOP: I thought about it on our first performance and it continued from then on.

Seungri

Q: Have you been angry with your hyungs? When you got angry, what was their reaction?

Seungri: There was a clash between opinions during the release of our first mini album. I strongly insisted “I want to do it like this…” It was a strong appeal than my usual self. Then they panicked and asked “Why are you like that..” When I thought about it later, I apologized and admitted that I made a mistake. I told them that I just want to do better.

Q: Before you go to sleep, what do you think about?

Seungri: I review a lot of what I do on stage, like choreography, gestures and expressions. I think a lot before going to sleep. I think of what should be my facial expressions during my part in performances. My head is filled with such ideas.

G-dragon

Q: What’s the most ideal environment for you when producing songs?

G-dragon: The place should be clean and tidy, I work alone. The lighting is a bit dark. I can’t work when it’s in the morning so I usually do stuffs at night.

Q: Who would you save first if the members fall into water?

G-dragon: Daesung. Daesung can’t swim. I can swim a bit.

Daesung

Q: When you guys won during the MKMF, you weren’t able to talk and just cried. Could you tell why you cried?

Daesung: I was so glad when we got the award because we didn’t expect it. This is not the end and I want to reach higher. I have no idea why I cried. When I started singing, my parents were so against it. I thought a lot about my parents and I just cried…

Q: What do you think is your charm? I think the insect on your neck is nice…

Daesung: Ha Ha, insect on my neck. The insect on my neck is a mole. I have lots of moles on my body. My charm, I really don’t know. I’m shy…

Taeyang

Q: What’s your feeling being able to work with Kim Jo Han?

Taeyang: Kim Jo Han is already an established R&B singer and I’m happy that I was able to work with him. I learned a lot from the experience.

Q: What’s your secret that your hat doesn’t fall even though it’s placed lopsidedly?

Taeyang: Actually, it often falls. When I dance, I check on which angle it doesn’t fall and then I maintain that angle.

Q: You started as a rapper. Though now you’re more into vocals, do you regret not being able to rap?

Taeyang: When I was young, I had a dream to become a rapper. However, it was not like ” I’ll be sure to become a rapper.” There is no regret but I would like to rap in my solo album. If given a chance, I’d like to continue rapping.

Q: What’s usually inside your bag?

Taeyang: I always have my i-pod, bible, wordbook for studying English and because of our busy schedule, I also bring hongsam (red ginseng) capsules to recover from fatigue.

Source: Daum

Credits: krnloop @ wordpress and Se7enth Heaven

thanks for the excerpts kaylah^18, TOP is so sweet when he said he didn't even feel bad about GD being a leader, 'quietly watching my younger brothers' ^_^. hehe it was TOP's idea to take off his shades, yay ^^

hehe TY did a research which angle is the best for his cap..good job!!

heyy everyone...thanks to all who posted pics/links and info..mann this thread is moving faster and faster by the day...

i would do single replies...but its past 1am here xP

well, the news is..the bb boys had a 'guerilla concert today"..this person posted up info on bestiz like yesterday,,,and now people are starting to post pics up...AHH, the boys are soso nice for doing this for their fans ^^

the original message from the BIG BANG staff>>

안녕하세요 빅뱅 STAFF입니다.

지난주 두번째 미니앨범 ‘핫 이슈’ 돌아온 가요계의 신동들 빅뱅~ !!

여러분들의 뜨거운 성원 덕분에 놀랍게도 단 4일만에 음반 판매는 물론 전 온라인

음악 차트 1위를 점령하고 있는데요

아쉽게도 태국 프로모션 일정으로 인해 이번주 금요일부터 며칠간 태국에 머무르는 관계로

부득이하게 이번주 주말 TV 방송을 못하게 되었습니다.ㅠㅠ

(태국에서도 휘몰아치고 올 빅뱅 응원 많이 해주시길 바랍니다~^^)

그래서 빅뱅 멤버들이 이번주 여러분들을 만나지 못한다는 아쉬운 마음에 데뷔 후

단 한번도 해보지 못했던 깜짝 게릴라 콘서트를 진행하기로 하였습니다.

"장소는 홍대정문 입니다."

대형 트레일러 위에서 펼쳐질 공연으로써 여러분들과 함께 멋진 공연을 즐겨볼 예정입니다.

내일 오후 6시!! 우리 다함께 젊음의 거리인 홍대하늘끝까지 빅뱅의 노래들이

크게 울려 퍼질수 있도록 많은 참여 바랍니다~^^

- 게릴라콘서트 일정 -

일시 : 2007년 11월 28일 수요일

시간 : 오후 6시

장소 : 홍익대학교 정문

credits to 우리와함께해빅뱅

a (not so great) translation by me~

---

hello, this is big bang staff.

We returned last week with the 2nd mini album hot issue, the prodigy’s of music Big Bang~!!

Because of everyone’s strong memberships surprisingly in the last 4 days in music sales..we are no1 on the the online music charts

Regretfully Thailand promotions are scheduled for this Friday, we have to stay in Thailand for several days.

(Wish that you can help Big Bang in Thailand~^^)

So before the debut, we were sad that Big Bang could not meet you guys this week so… we are doing a never done before surprise guerrilla concert.

“the location is Hongdae front gate”

The performance is to form the trailer…so we wish that we can do a awesome performance with you guys.

Tomorrow 6pm!! Together lets raise Big Bang’s songs to the end of Hongdae’s sky..so we hope many participate.

-guerilla concert schedule-

date: Wednesday 28th of 11/2007

time: 6pm

----

will be back with pics ^^

^ Thank you for translating, Wonny!

I was reading a fan encounter on LJ's Big Bang community, and watching her short clip, it did remind me of the guerilla concerts.

I'm really really excited to find that indeed they had a guerilla concert and according to Sabrina it'll probably air on MNET tomorrow at 8.30!

HUJEHFURHGJNBGTUYGJNHKHL THIS IS A NICE SURPRISE.

Some pictures from the event.

1196254136img0184cx6.jpg

1196255509img0130qt5.jpg

1196255509img0162xb8.jpg

1196255509img0161cs7.jpg

1196255509img0179ad9.jpg

1196255509img0180df1.jpg

1196255509img0188sd7.jpg

1196255509img0195os2.jpg

1196255509img0211yt7.jpg

1196255509img0250kn0.jpg

1196255509img0300jh1.jpg

1196255509img0369gu4.jpg

1196255509img01777bj9.jpg

1196255509img02111xi9.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

credit: on pics

There's lots more on bestiz and everywhere but I don't wanna kill this page LOL.

v Thank you for the lovely pics! of course 'This Love' had to be there ^^

figured my above post was gna be too long...so started a new one..PIC SPAM

**jaja..its gna be AIRED ON MNET? YAYYYYYY^^..nice suprise indeed

pics from guerilla concert

credits as marked...^^..and me for uploading >w<

AHHHH THESE LUCKY LUCKY PEOPLE got to see themm T____T

of course 'this love' was there xD

2071594632_08c856b6a0_o.jpg

2071596408_a0aac3619c_o.jpg

2070803513_a40142c035_o.jpg

2071599402_408351b7fa_o.jpg

2070806639_dcb1d0b9f9_o.jpg