{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xiaoba1tu

:w00t:

Hey 2nd mini album is so different !! I like the last two the best (Crazy Dog and Last Farewell) !!

YAY !! Big bang are very unpredictable ...btw I love the new pics of them posted on the prev. posts..

<3<3

WAAAAAH look at the new pics!!

Thank you to everyone who shared! THEY LOOK

SO SEXY! Who LOVES Daesung in a turtleneck?! I sure do =D

<3333 I can't wait to see the music video! I don't want to watch the

preview yet hehe.

Hot Issue is an understatement about the 2nd minialbum.

I LOVE I Don't Understand! And I remember GD doing part

of the rap from the intro on a radio show. The "b-boys and girls" thing :)

GD is way too talented. Our boys are TOO TALENTED!!

Will they ever let us down? Yeah, right.

I kinda miss their hip-hop though. Oh well!

Can't wait for the comeback performance and music video!!!!!!

I'm having such a spazz attack.

Guest 1nn0xsmile

thanks Jess , wahh honestly i didnt to go their official site for long time

i love it...so diff. they look very powerful , and now i can see it clear , the G has a gun lol

Get... they look more much mature loll

thanks so much t.yama

wahh I LOVE that MV, they sure dont ever let us down

the MV is hawtt jajaja BIGBANG + Lee Dong Gun,

but it just diff. form wht i expected

before i listened last farewell, i though it would be some sad story kind of MV

anyways , it`s nice ;D

cant wait for their comeback!!!

Guest dionne_wu

It'll probably be hard to encompass the success of Lies but Last Farewell has that certain something to be another hit.

I'm still not totally into the techno trance genre BB's been dabbling in (except for Lies :rolleyes:) but what the heck it shows their obscene talent off. That said, great album aside, I wish they had a track like Always - something mildly pop-pish for us fangirls to fawn upon.

Guest ..kaleena..

OMG OMG OMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

*SQUEALS*

WHAT A SPLENDID DAY!!!!!

THOSE PICS POSTED ARE SOOOO DAMN SEXY!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA

AND THE ALBUM!!!!! I'M SORRY, BUT I COULDNT' RESIST! I HAD TO LISTEN TO IT! (but don't worry, i'll definitily be buying the real cd!)

omgggggggggggggg, the songs are soooooooo goood! i'm currently listening to I Don't Understand, and it is soooo freaking good! makes me want to cry!! sniffles*

and their Last Farewell was pretty good also!! really trance-y like you guys stated!

and um.. Hot Issue. hmm, it hasn't really caught onto me yet, i guess i have to give it a couple more tries,

i have yet to listen to their other songs! :D

aigooooo, i love big bang!!!! they absolutely amaze me!!!

( ( Yup yup, if ya'll are planning to download the album, please order your own copy as well! ^^ i-VIP! ) )

Here's a short video of Big Bang talking about their 2nd mini album: HOT ISSUE!

( ( "Last Farewell" MV Preview ) )

thank you t. yama for providing us some GREAT vids of BIG BANG!!

can't get enough of their 2nd Album, "Hot Issue!"

B to the I to the BANG BANG!

b-b-b But I love you (boy)~~

OHH THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE UPDATE THAT WAS ASAAAP! good looking out guys. lovvving it!

MV PREVIEW HOT ISSUE!!!!!! IT IS SO HOT. i usually like the whole techno music kidna genre but HTYE SOOOOOO got me into it. i loved the beat now and i just lovee the part wehre YB sings "i dont wanan be without you GRL" like the girl part makes him sounds like he has an accent. i LOVE IT ALL. and the whoel clubbing scene. i didnt expect that in their but its great. fits the theme. at the end makes me wonder WHAT FRIGGEN HAPPENS AFTER THAT!!!!!!!!!

and as for the songs, im still DL and FORSURE ORDERING! i just need to make my parents let meee. cosss they've speeent HELLLLLA DOUGH on yesasia all for BB alreayd but im good with words.:] <33s it

COME ON GUYS COME ON ADN SHOW THAT YOUR A TRUE VIP AND BUY THEIR ALBUM! annnd this time instead of a TOP 3d figure tis GD! all your crazed GD LOVERS.

and thanks for everything agian guys<3

Guest NO NAME?

Oh my gosh. So many pics *_* Why did I neglect this thread for so long -_- I couldn't help, but listen to the 2nd mini album. Not patient right now XD Their tracks are hot! I'm so lovin' the last two. These guys are AMAZING!

Guest bBy_sT4r

ah just got back from work and had a chance to really sit back and listen to big bang's new mini album <3

and wow i love itttttt. although i have to say, i thought the always mini album was better. but this isn't bad either. i love "i don't understand" <3 hahah and "majeemak insa" <33

i'm going to be going to the store next week to pick up hot issue along with the poster <333

Guest xXsmilesXx

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/vaav...93809_471_1.jpg

^OMG thats one HOT HOT HOTT picture..sexy..*drools*

OMG i can't believe the album is already available for download

but i don't want to download it so i'll wait till i get mines...okay i lied am downloading

it right now..but any who i've only listen to the full version of "I don't understand"

and i LOVE it..omg it's one hott song...i can't wait to to watch the full mv..

it already looks hott...&& "Last farewell" is good too..very different...as always i

LOVE TOP'S rap it's super HOTT

Guest teukstrid

Their new album is just soo great! I love all songs. I think my favorite so far is Last farewell & Bit I love U. OMG Ji Yong's voice is just amazing. He has changed a lot and grown a lot. Wow <3

Im so amazed GD wrote 5/6 of the songs. Its awesome : D

Cant wait to get my own copy of the album! (should have ordered fast shipping XD).

Thanks for all the pictures and the preview to the MV. H O T indeed.

OMG their album is gna be out soon!! yay!!

and thanksgiving? XDD

i'm thinking of ordering it Yesasia like the others heheh

if only i had some spare cash(haha thinking of 'dirty cash' for no whatsoever reason XDD)

dauuuum all their songs turn me on haha

i'm lovin' it!!! big bang makes the greatest awesomest songs EVERRRRRR!!

but my favorite is

HOT ISSUE

BABO

LAST GOODBYE(this one i likeeee)

i'm definitely sure i'll get used to the other songs

like when i heard Always, i didn't like it at first but i grew to love it ^^

thanks for all the updates, pics, songs(links) and all that stuff that makes my day :3

B to the I to the G (BANG! BANG!)

Guest redevilica

OMG 0_0 i left for 12 hours and *SQUEALS*

Hot Issue is HOT!!!!! OMGAH!!!

Thank youuuu everybody for the links and lovely lovely goodies ...

Omg JiYong, you're one VERY VERY talented boyyyy! <3 I am sooo loving Hot Issue now *spazz* Last Farewell is SO repeating on my iTunes now .... and one more...OMG!!!! XD

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Big Bang - Last Farewell MV (Preview).avi [24.9MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Gosshh Josephine! THOSE PICTURES ARE :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

JIYONG is definitely fly fly, yeah, fly to the sky <333

OMO OMO~ I LOVE their outfits and their... face/expression/pose/whatever @_@ *dies* they look so like i-can't-even-freaking-put-into-words! *__* omgsh. They just look damn right sexy and even slightly sophisticated, gosh i loveee their looks in those photos! IT'S DRIVING ME HELLA CRAZY. And obviously, SUPAH-FLY. Yezzirrr~

I'm off to DL the mv preview *__* I can wait for the album but not the mv preview lmao. thanks absolutezero anyway for uploading it for us ^^ <3

OMGSH I JUST WATCHED IT, *DIES* MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR NOSEBLEED, holy crap THAT WAS SOO damn good and it was a preview @_@ omo omo omo~~

It makes me want to listen to the full songs and dl it but gah, I just want to listen to what I get through the mail for the first time so, I'll just sit here and be the last to listen if I have to @_@ AH~ B to the I to the G ( BANG BANG! ) XDDD <333333 can't wait, I'm so excited WOOTTT. ESP. for the performance *__* I feel like I have wings now <333

Archived