{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang's Second Round of Tickets Sold Out in 10 Minutes

They managed to sell all 5000 tickets available in the second round within 10 minutes. With the 10,000 tickets already sold in the first round, all 15,000 tickets of the concert has now been sold.

article

-

So they didn't actually sell all their tickets the first time. That was only the first 10,000 tickets. NOW they're completely sold out.

Guest the7REAL.

^ O_O Thanks Trang for the pictures~ They look PENGtastic! :P

Makes me think though....we should get them new shoes some day (chyeah right, let me get new shoes first though lol)......cause' I've seen them wear those ones for forever and a day! XD At least they keep em' in good shape I guess. lols. wow SUPER RED. But, I love pictures of them when they are actually smiling...although in that first one YB has a nice profile pic there. XD

-edit- oh thanks Melody for the news~ Man, buying Big Bang tickets is srz biz. :ph34r:

ooh and found one more of those RED photos:

8e8e61k.jpg

credit;ygbigbang

thanks everyone for the pictures and gifs of the boys. i loveeeeeeee the oens from the mkmf espcially of YB's<3 haha. and WORD JERILYN that is SO my favorite part too. I FEEEL YOu!

thanks for the red leather jacket group pictures guys! loves it. theya re soo hot in that.red is truly their color for SEXINESSSSS<3 hahaha. its truue dont hate. appreciate.

thanks melody for the scehdule and for always keeping us updated and stuff! yoo DA BOMB grl. annd TOp's Mcing careeeer. lvoes it. i can handle more of him<3

Guest ..kaleena..

*PHEWWWWWWWW*

those pics of them in red are, indeed, very sexy. they're so damn hot!!!! hahhahaahahha

but in this pic

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/totrang/BigBang128.jpg

how taeyang wore his jacket, the collar part reminds me of vampires or aliens. ROFL, it's ok taeyang, you're still hot! :DDD

man, their tickets are all sold out, huh? crazy crazy. i envy each and every one of them that are going

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY PERFORM HOT ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest StaRj9erz

^^ that looks like his tail, alright..but i didn't noticed that until you pointed it out Booger Face..thanks!

Short Clip from MKMF...

Quick clip of the MKMF winners, at the end, overjoyed and proud, both GD's fist held up high.. VICTORY for BIGBANG!!

Tears of joy for the boys, i think Jaja posted an SC of TOP crying & puffy-eyed after receiving the award...

Thanks for all the amazing gifs, our iVIP gif queen Monica!!

YB is so gorgeous pouting like that and with those glasses...*rawr*, <3 i love his new hair, please stop hiding it under those caps.. ;)

anecia, lol, you're not the only one raving bout the whole MKMF award!!! <3333, i still can't get over the whole thing... :lol:

yup, everyone here i think is still on a BIGBANG HIGH.^^;;

thanks for posting this gif again>> 5-1.gif

they are so cute!! DS is getting major plastic hammer pounding from GD..lol...

trangtwo, jerilyn, those are supahflyflaminredhot pictures!! thanks for posting them...

melody thanks for the info bout the concert tickets...Another set of BB concert tickets soldout..whoaaa!!! that's so incredible..but yeah, it's no wonder and definitely expected of them that it'll soldout fast like the first day of ticket selling... but i didn't know that YG hold out half of the tickets..yay!! hope someone from the iVIPS got a bunch of those last batch of concert tickets...

hmm... i wonder if this was posted.

here is news on top getting into a university.

I am surprised this was posted yet. Big bang mania is still strong.

111807_top_bb.jpg

credit: johnnydorama/allkpop

Thanks vana117724 for sharing this GREAT news!! :)

AJA T.O.P!!! :)

i'm soooo happy for him!! :)

awww, how i WISH his first kiss was just with his mother. lol! :P

he's such a cutie!! :)

I LOVE HIM MORE, MORE!! :blush:

82nglr4.jpg

oh how i WISH i was DAESUNG right at this VERY MOMENT.

BIG BANG chocos is the JJANG!!! we gave Big Bang those last month... the korean fans were just amazed that there exists such thing.. they totally love it!!!

aww that is just so sweet machiskyblade!! gaaah~ i knew Koreans would love it! haha!! :) whatta cutie! :)

BIG BANG HWAITING!!!i love you more, more!

Congratulations T.O.P oppa for making it!! :)

BEST WISHES!!

8ac06ew.jpg

BIG BANG is indeed, very GREAT!!

whoa the pics of the boys in red makes me drool. whoaaaaaaaa. thanks trangtwo.

and boogerface, thanks for pointing that out! i didnt notice, aaaah the wonders of gd, only he can pull off wearing a tail. haha.

hyunik, you wish you were daesung. i wish i was top. haha.

Thanks vana117724 for sharing this GREAT news!! :)

AJA T.O.P!!! :)

i'm soooo happy for him!! :)

awww, how i WISH his first kiss was just with his mother. lol! :P

he's such a cutie!! :)

I LOVE HIM MORE, MORE!! :blush:

http://i7.tinypic.com/82nglr4.jpg

oh how i WISH i was DAESUNG right at this VERY MOMENT.

Please remove %7Boption%7D tags when quoting posts with pictures. Read rule #5.

Guest machiskyblade

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

11/23 Fri : KBS Music Bank 2nd Minialbum Comeback [Live] 6:00 PM

11/24 Sat: MBC Music Core 2nd Minialbum Comeback [Live] 3:30 PM

-

Music core also this weekend~

im really excited about the new album!! like i kinda got used with Geojitmal performances i want moar moar! new new!

LOL am i the only one who thinks the whole "comeback" deal is kinda silly?

I mean, they never really went away in the first place, so it's odd to be

calling a performance/appearance a comeback...

are you omgfangirl? hahaha i agree with you.. how would they come back when they dint even go hahahaha

and those red hot pics are psssshhhhhh... HOT!!! devilish!

Guest rawesome

Wow, it’s only been how many days and I’m already 10 pages behind! LOL Thanks everyone for the updates! Hello to all the new i-VIPs! Please don’t forget to read the rules – yes, spazzing but no spamming!

Comeback? I never really understood that because they never really left. How Justin Timberlake! LOL

Damn Monica! I LAAAAHHHHHVVVVVVVVV your gifs most especially this

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...S/YBpeng003.gif

‘cause he just looks so pimPENGtastic

And nothing gets NANGer than these (if you’re a SunDae aficionado)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...gdsundae001.gif

GD, stop flirting with DaeDae!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...S/sundaetop.gif

I just love how they laugh!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...IFS/mkmfTOP.gif

I wasn’t really feelin’ his hairstyle that night, but I mosdef forgot about that once I saw this!

Watched some of the Teleconcert. I realized...my most favorite part in BB's 'Oh Ma Baby' song...is...YB's part of the song. --__--; I know it sounds predictable coming from a YB 'enthusiast'..but seriously! That's like the best part! XD And especially in the Teleconcert the WAY YB sings it..whoo..@_@; I had to replay it. haha. @ 2:50 min into the video, the way he closes his eyes and is so 'in the moment' and his voice is like super silk chocolate-like *swoon* and when he switches what hand he holds the mic with~ His facial expressions and body movements are so perfect! *o*

AMEN. and the dedication to Tae Yang = I(anne) dig ;)

just "HOTNAE" indeed~ he's growing up SOOO handsomely :wub:

Ever since I started seeing Seung-ri in a different glide, I can no longer call him ‘mangnae’ and that’s why I call him ‘HOTNAE’ instead. ^5 to you Thina! He looks so…grown now. Sometimes, I forget that he’s still a jailbait… a hot one. x_x

OMO-GOD Trang! I mosdef agree with you! I’m lovin’ the fact that SunDae are next to each other and of course, YBoogie is in the front =) Btw, I share the same sentiments with you on your siggie LOL Thanks for the other find too Jeri7yn!

Archived