{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

I agree wholeheartedly. Sometimes it really disgusts me when fans start calling potential gfs/rumored gfs/real gfs/ or any girl associated with their idol sl.uts and whatnot just cause they're with them. (not that anyone has said it recently, but a few times when the subject comes up, I've seen it > < )

ya i gree with you. if they're human beings, & it's normal to fall in love. don't go bash their gfs

thanks for the link!

thanks for the updates you all! & thanks for the pics!

we good VIP don't go bashing our boys lover ok!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Vn too but I can order on Yesasia or dvdheaven . So you just order like me . It's not so much difficult . And anothee way for you , you can contact with many shop online in Vietnamese website so they will buy for you .

i VIPs plz , i don't understand about "GD is not happying in Japan" ... Really dun't understand 'cause I can see that BB is having many show in japanese .... So why?....

ok,im backtracking..

i've heard about GD's pinching the unknown girl in the club~& people were like speculating whether its seungri or some girl in the club.I guess it had gone more than just that,turning into a scandal.

No wonder hes under the mood these days.As long as one is a very popular artiste,there's bound to be such things.

wth.i just want to know that GD is doing well as himself & as Leader Kwon.anyway,as what jemnise,had mentioned just scratched it off.

thats a sexy pic if youngbae!& since this thread had no other topic how about a survey?:

USING JUST ONE SENTENCE TO DESCRIBE YOUR IMPRESSION OF EVERY MEMBER OF THE BIG BANG & STATE THE REASONS WHY.

Guest tsukemene123

Haha, maknae looks a little Bi-like here!!!!

USING JUST ONE SENTENCE TO DESCRIBE YOUR IMPRESSION OF EVERY MEMBER OF THE BIG BANG & STATE THE REASONS WHY.

Seungri: He was the first guy I fell in love with from Big Bang--he's the cute, naive little maknae who is absolutely amazing at dancing, and I love the G-Ri relationship. :)

Daesung:: He has an angel's smile and seems so happy all of the time. :)

YB: At first I always overlooked him, but now I am starting to pay attention to him because I feel like he finally has a good haircut (haha) and I really love that he is so diligent about learning Japanese!

TOP: My second and longest love from Big Bang--he's the old oppa who has the deep, husky voice and is really great at rapping.

GD: My true love from Big Bang and my favorite guy of the five of them; I think he has the best style and the most talent, and even though he sometimes seems moody or unfriendly, I love him nonetheless. :blush: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest momo_love_siwon

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT PICTURES FROM VIPZ IF THEY SAY NOT TO

I've seen A LOT of pictures recently that should NOT have been posted outside of vipz.

If there are words in red in the original post, do not post it here.

agree melody..i'll check at my end and see if there are any pictures from VIpz..that shouldnt been taken out..

anyway, they pushed back TY's solo to April aye?? wow, cant wait for it. How about their 2nd album?? tentatively its gonna come out around May- June/July right? any news on that as well??

Big Bang members are Perverts

20080225_bigbang.jpg

Popular boy band Big Bang is under an extreme amount of scrutiny due to sick personal fetishes and extra-circular activities off stage.

Photo's of Big Bang member Seung Ri attending a trans gender strip show at a wine bar owned and operated by G-Dragon's supposed girlfriend have been popping up all over the internet.

Fans have stated that they do not want to get involved so deeply with Big Bang's personal life, however at this point it is very difficult to not be disappointed with their behavior. In addition, it isn't fair to judge Big Bang from a few photo's, however they wish that when the truth turns up, that the members do not disappoint them.

I always knew there was something wrong with this group of perverts and finally things are falling into place. Going to a strip show or club, fine, that's normal manly behavior, but going to a trans gender strip show? That's a little sick for my tastes, and as their name suggests, I'm sure Seung Ri likes to Big Bang men, dressed up as women.

credits: johnnydorama @ akp

I don't know if it's been posted yet but ...

What the heck!! I just read this at AKP! Seriously Big Bang are not perverts!!!

There's nothing wrong about going to a trans gender strip show!

They were probably trying to support gd's 'so-call' girlfriend's club that's all!!!

PLUS I DON'T EVEN THINK SHE IS REALLY GD'S GF!!

Big Bang is way too busy with their Japan tour to even have an gf!!

Hopefully it's not true :D

WTF? (excuse the language)

YB's solo is just single?

i thought it was gonna be a full album.

X_x i hate how yg always releases singles and mini albums. makes me spend so much money on Big Bang stuff! o well its worth it.

on gd's thingy:

i'm so glad VIPZ are supporting him. i don't think we should worry too much about his private life...i mean celebrities have a life besides their career. all of us after work go hang out with a significant other right? they do too. if he has a girlfriend it shouldn't matter too much. in the end it should just be about the music.

and thank you for all the YB pictures. can never get enough of him.

WHATTTT?! YB's solo debut is going to be just a single? I was all excited to listen to 60+ minutes of just his voice. :(

& it's delayed?! FAILLLL. Why does YG keep pushing the release date back TT-TT

just going to edit this so it doesn't seem like I'm spamming @_@ lols

At the Big Bang being at a trannie strip bar.. yeah, that's kind of odd.. but I don't get why people are freaking out.

Seungri didn't go inside, so what's the big deal? o.O

Guest amabelle

i cant wait for YB's solo! or album. either way im happy he will have one!!

anyway, this whole thing with Seung Ri and Ji Yong is really bothering me.

only because i love these guys soo much that i have such high expectations for them.

i don't mind that Ji Yong has a gf, if anything I think he deseves one.. but

his gf being a owner of a bar.. kinda has a bad connotation to it.. i figured

he would date his childhood love or some rich daughter or some ehhhh. get it?

but i am sure that Ji Yong has good taste.. so i dont know.

and ahhh Sueng Ri.. i seriously hope that this is just a teen curiosity thing.

and being underage.. ahhh.. i am soooo confused.. and sorta disappointed

i wish i didnt hear of this bad rumor about the boys..

disappointing and shocking.

but i still love these boys! im still a proud fan. ^^

Guest helennn

GD: mr.stylish, doesn't care what others think, SUPER CUTIE, has the brightest smile ever, my future husband<333 xD LOL, i wishh. :blush:

TOP: the bad boy(; his looks are so DSFLKJEWKLFJSD spazzworthy<3 an eyecatcher (;

SR: the young one, the adorable one, the one who is awardly cute, THE ONE WITH DARK CIRCLES and resembles a panda[=

TY: the AMAZINGEST vocalist EVERR, the one whose voice melts many hearts, the 'shy' one, he doesn't talk much, but when he does, its awesome(;

DS: the one whose smile makes his eyes dissappear xD the dork, the one whose jokes fail the most, but still attempts at them xD LOL, and it think its so funnyy<3

whats a transgender stripbar?

a strip bar with transexual strippers?!? :blink:

Guest reikochoi07

I LOVE BIGBANG----> is what i want to say to them right now

the stupid article about them being perverts makes me mad and breaks my heart.

i still don't see anything wrong if that is IF the boys really went to that club.

and making a big deal of it being a transgender club (as what the article say) is being a sexist.

i feel bad for GD who's probably getting the most scrutiny, being the leader and being the owner's supposed bf.

I SALUTE GD! HE IS GOING THRU SO MUCH, HE'S IN JAPAN AND FAR FROM HIS FAMILY, HE'S OBVIOUSLY DOWN AT THE MOMENT BUT LOOK AT HOW HE'S PERFORMING, STILL AWESOME.

i hope the fans will fight for the boys.

they make beautiful music for us.

now it's time we do our part and support them.

Guest papamama55

What the heck!! :tongue2:

I mean no one see SR see the strip show right?

maybe He just stay in the restuarant just like YG's rep say , what 's wrong with that ? :blink:

and it dosn't like they go there because it transgender stripshow bar, They just want to support gd's GF Club that's all!

I hate the thing that johnnydorama say, He say it in the ugly way Erkkk :tongue2:

"I'm sure Seung Ri likes to Big Bang men, dressed up as women." <------------- THIS MAKE ME MAD!! I wanna kick his A-ss now !! :tongue2:

ps: Sorry for my poor english :sweatingbullets:

I don't know if it's been posted yet but ...

What the heck!! I just read this at AKP! Seriously Big Bang are not perverts!!!

There's nothing wrong about going to a trans gender strip show!

They were probably trying to support gd's 'so-call' girlfriend's club that's all!!!

PLUS I DON'T EVEN THINK SHE IS REALLY GD'S GF!!

Big Bang is way too busy with their Japan tour to even have an gf!!

Hopefully it's not true :D

WTF

Melody said that it isn't even a big deal on naver and whatnot. So why are people here making a big deal out of it?

I'm just hella "wtf"ing right now. That blogger or whatever hella distorted what was said in the news :crazy: This is why news like this shouldn't spread around. The article was pointless cause it just stated things that weren't "for sure" and were "don't knows". (this is the first Korean article I've seen that actually seems more like a gossip blurb then an actual article).. so I don't think it's even worth being distributed 'cause otherwise it ends up being circulated and Big Bang gets slandered for no good reason. I know I shouldn't be pissed over some blogger's biased opinion, but WTF. Freaking distorting the article like that and giving other people the wrong impression. ALL the members were there not just Seung Ri. He didn't even go inside. It's also a winebar/restaurant for goodness sake; it was freaking featured on SeungRi's manwon happiness. <_<

Any-avocado, YG is being really unfair to YB ;____________; I reallyrealyreallyrealyrealyra hope it's not just a single. That'll make me sad ;_;

PS. Susan - omg I feel really stupid XD Cause I was JUST rewatching that last night while I was cleaning my room. >_______> @_@ They didn't perform the whole song though.. was that the only performance they did for Missing Number?

edit- oh that's what AKP stands for? All Kpop? LOL I should've known it might've been from them >_<!!!!!

V

V

V

V

Guest redevilica

gdbabygurl - http://i25.tinypic.com/2h5md6b.png thanks for sharing this ^^ it's a very cute G-Ri collage <3

what's my ALL TIME favourite song from big bang? Definitely Lies. Last Farewell is a close #2. Both are still on daily my playlist ^^

just had a chance to post this here >.< a full show Music Core with T.O.P & GD as MC and cut

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Music Core (2008-02-23).avi [533MB]

Guest MC: G-Dragon

Artists: Jewelry, Andy, Eru, H feat. BaeSeulGi, Min Kyung Hoon, Brown Eyed Girls, Sweet Sorrow, Cho Sung Hoon, D-Bace, Sun Ha, Turtles, AJOO

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Big Bang - G-Dragon & TOP MBC Music Core [8 MC Cuts] (2008-02-23).rar [154.7MB]

Guest lil' zen

No matter what I'll still stick up to them!! BIG BANG FIGHTING!!! I juz hope these rumours do not spoil their reputation...They worked so hard to get to the TOP and juz because of a rumour they go down down down...Imagine YG's anger...he's strict enuf already...BIG BANG FIGHTING!!! GD FIGHTING!!(he's the one suffering more...) I hope you can get thru these...who the hell took the pictures anyways?

How can tat dumbassdorama say such a thing? In capital letters too?! What's wrong with going to a strip club? I mean transgender strip club? What's his problem? Dun tell me he doesn't go at all..if he doesn't juz GO...LOL!!)Even in the manwon show we can see Seung-ri outside the restaurant/club/bar...singing/dancing.....he only went in to get leftover FOOD and ate in the KITCHEN not the BAR!!!

YB's solo gonna be delayed? Ugh...nvm I'll juz hang on to the Concert DVD first^^

Guest jessicaaa

WTF

Melody said that it isn't even a big deal on naver and whatnot. So why are people here making a big deal out of it?

it was a REALLY big thing for quite a while like in late 2007. around oct/nov ish?

and then it got quieted down as all the korean fans agreed that they didnt' want to distort gd's image any longer.

i did a lot of research and so i kinda know a lot about this incident. roflmao and SO i think the article is exaggerated to an extent.

the transgender performance was like a fan thing with FULLY clothed people. the girl..or uh guy..was dressed in this really pretty dark blue dress. it was on the co-owner of hvine's cyworld. but i guess there MAY have been some stripping afterwards..

here's a pic that i have at h.vine on that night.

gdgfcd9.jpg

i don't want to spread any more info that isn't supposed to be spread. i feel as if i'm invading some privacy i shouldn't be, so i'll stop here.

---

i can't wait for yb's album. i really do hope it isn't a single. his voice was meant to be on a full album(:

Guest babi3xblu3

WOW OKAY. WTF is up with that article about Seungri? i just viewed the whole thing at allkpop.com. They even edited his picture with the shoe!! and added an obscene poll :crazy:

okay this is making me reallyyyy mad .....!!!! :fury:

SEUNGRI didnt even go in to watch the show. i doubt the other members did either. they were probably just supporting gd's "ex"'s restaurant.. WOW..... <_< whys it all focused on maknae only? ... ughhh

I'm sure Seung Ri likes to Big Bang men, dressed up as women.

thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen. they totally reworded the article to the point that its not even TRUE .

sooooo stupid, i wanna kick their butts SOOO BADDDD ! i wanna write more but ill probably get banned from soompi D:

*calms down*

poor boys ... why should they suffer from this? its not even a big deal ..

even they did watch it ...

its not like theres anything wrong with it. the article writer is just a !$)(&!@);l !!

poor seungri though, since this article is mainly calling him the pervert . :tears:

sorry if i dont make sense right now. i just had to comment on this because...its so grrrrrr..

big bang fighting !

Guest jemnise

ok,im backtracking..

i've heard about GD's pinching the unknown girl in the club~& people were like speculating whether its seungri or some girl in the club.I guess it had gone more than just that,turning into a scandal.

No wonder hes under the mood these days.As long as one is a very popular artiste,there's bound to be such things.

wth.i just want to know that GD is doing well as himself & as Leader Kwon.anyway,as what jemnise,had mentioned just scratched it off.

thats a sexy pic if youngbae!& since this thread had no other topic how about a survey?:

yea, the topic had been posted and people were just like *whaaaaaaat?* anyways, as i said, SCRATCH THAT OUT. Big Bang are no PERFECT PEOPLE. We love their music, We love them. End of statement. hahaha :D [you know rumors will just be rumors, it would never go bigtime if we don't spend time about it! ]

answer to dada's survey..

TOP : from the first time i saw him [which is on I am Sam] he looked like someone who i will be very much afraid to approach to. :D the way he looks at somebody, before it kills me and i fear of it. but now,.... it still kills me, but i want him to just stare at me forever! wuhaha:D

GD : i never ever thought that this guy has his game playin' yo! haha he looked-like a typical BOY-BANDISH, Boy-Next-Door type of guy.

YB : i thought he's the Ladies' Man! hahaha i mean from the he dances and such... i don't know he just quite give me that impression.

Seung-Ri : *i never thought he's the youngest haha* anyways, just like GD i thought he's the Boy-Next- Door type. [which sometimes he actually is, though he has more angst :D]

D-Lite : i still have the same impression for him, HIS SMILE just looked ADORABLE! :D

so i guess that's it! haha :D

oh and about YB's solo album. just a SINGLE?! :( tsk. he's a man worth having a FULL ALBUM[or even a Mini Album! well i guess, they will see first if it would do good in the market. I HOPE IT DOES! :D

----- EDIT.

omo. Melody is that me? i thought when there's no RED QUOTE or that warning, it is OK to post it here. SORRY. ^.^

another edit, since i went to ALLKPOP to view the RUMOR, myself.

if you have read the comments, some were really making fun of us here. They are enjoying themselves as they watch fans FIGHTING for their idols, in this case, Big Bang. Obviously, they have nothing to do with their own lives that they always want to get noticed or something. Please, i know they would be reading this, JUST STOP. Go watch a movie, read a book, update yourselves with the news, make something productive and helpful for yourself and for others. DANG.

Why are people making such a big deal out of this strip club thing, anyway? Can't believe it was actually on the news and everything LOL.

And here you go, dada:

GD: Moody, intimidating, someone who's very serious about their job.

TOP: Older brother-like and somewhat cold.

Youngbae: Gentle and nurturing.

Daesung: Very easy-going, down-to-earth and generally a happy person.

Seungri: Dorky, cute and energetic.

From watching their interviews and appearances on shows, I get those sorts of impressions from them.

Guest trangtwo

Whoa

allkpop? “Big Bang members are perverts” WOW. Why am I not surprised. Love how immature people are blowing things way out of proportion. I guess we saw that one coming. Someone had to take advantage of that “juicy scoop” eh? Pfft. That article disgusts me, but I won’t say anymore about them. But hey, what a website will do to stir up controversy. Allkpop is so classy! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I’m surprised. This is turning into some TMZ crap or something. It’s stuff that I’m so used to in the American entertainment industry. Hopefully, this won’t become a normal thing, because people need to respect their privacy and personal lives. Big Bang already spoils us so much, and that’s more than enough for us. We do not need to know details about their personal lives. They are human just like us, so they should be treated with some frickin’ respect. I understand those innocent Top stalker pics, but this is just…wrong.

jessicaaa – Whaaat?! So this is sort of old news…then why the hell is it resurfacing again? Like many have said, it is not even news worthy. They are grown, except Seung Ri, and if they want to visit a bar that is supposedly owned by GD’s supposed gf, then so-the-heck what? It is a wine bar/restaurant that was even featured on a television show for crying out loud. Is it their fault there happened to be a strip show at that time? But I guess with all their success right now, every little thing they do will be scrutinized. Or so it seems. I hope that’s not the case. And with all the “news” about plagiarism, and then crap like this, it’s like they (although I’m not sure who “they” are) are out to get Big Bang. Our boys have had such a great year, and they’re getting even more recognition, but with that comes all sorts of accusations. I’m already getting sick and tired of it.

Just had to rant about that.

I’m glad to see that so far, it’s not a big deal on naver and so on. Hopefully it will die down quickly, because it’s quite ridiculous. A big “who cares” from me.

On a lighter note…

Oh noo. YB’s been working so hard and long on the project. Please let it be at least a minialbum! Hopefully YG will let us know soon. But it’s being pushed back again. Gah ;_;

And I'm so sad that I Don't Understand won't be on the DVD. Such a nice, smooth song. YB's part is to die for. Gahh so sad </3...but, I'm still excited for everything else lol

Archived