{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

I uploaded the NIKE clips on youtube, in case you're having problem with the MTV site.

Big Bang - Making of their NIKEs

LOL at GD making his NIKE all yellow. And OMG at his "thank you soooo much" at the end of the clip. And the two-finger kiss JSHDJSHF

[bIG BANG] NIKE iD Concept - G-DRAGON

He thinks he's "GIRLZ DESIRE" ROFL. Which of course I absolutely agree with!

[bIG BANG] NIKE iD Concept - TAEYANG/SOL

WASSUP SOL? XD

[bIG BANG] NIKE iD Concept - SEUNGRI/VI

Seungri's NIKE is called "VI GOT SHINE". That's as random as it gets LOL.

[bIG BANG] NIKE iD Concept - DAESUNG/D-LITE

I think Daesung had a hard time naming his NIKE (as can be seen in the making) and ended up with "D-LITE VIRUS" ROFL. Whatever DaeDae. I still love you.

[bIG BANG] NIKE iD Concept - TOP

He called it, "TOP I'M RAP". WINNERRRRRR! XD

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hallo peeps! first time replier here ><; just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful schedules and the lovely pictures! eeeeek.

Plus, it's the "leet" page. yayyyyyy [sorry for the lamenesss! :rolleyes: ]

here's a pic, though it may have already been posted by you avid fans! :sweatingbullets: kakakka

dvsviw.jpg

hallo peeps! first time replier here ><; just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful schedules and the lovely pictures! eeeeek.

Plus, it's the "leet" page. yayyyyyy [sorry for the lamenesss! :rolleyes: ]

here's a pic, though it may have already been posted by you avid fans! :sweatingbullets: kakakka

%7Boption%7D dvsviw.jpg[/im]

hmm i was wondering does anybody have that picture in a cartoon version??

please help me out ): thanks in advanceeeee hehehehes <3

- yoyo

Your Boyfriend: kwon jiyong

Your Best Friend: dae sung

Your Brother: top oppa!

Your One Night Stand: youngbae HHHAA

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: seungri

Your husband: kwon jiyong

Your Papa (?): hmmmm, daesung oppa? hhas he seems really fun to be around <3

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang Seungri, transformation into a musical actor...casted for the main lead of "Sonagi"

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Popular group Big Bang member Seungri will transform from a singer into an actor with the musical "Sonagi".

Seungri was double casted for the main lead for the musical "Sonagi", sponsored by the Sejong Cultural Center and a project of Seoul Metropolitan Musical Theatre, and will go on stage in the Seoul Sejong Cultural Center's M Theatre from April 12th to May 5th.

[*T/N: Double casted means that two people were selected for the main role.]

Based on the novel "Sonagi" by Hwang Soon Won, this musical had its premiere in 2004 and was performed last year at the "The Arts Together" festival sponsored by the Sejong Cultural Center. It was recognized then once again for its production and its popularity.

An important part of the musical is a painful and pure love story between the boy Seungri will act and a girl, which will unfold as the musical goes on.

It was explained that Seungri, who has a special love for the theatre, was casted for the male lead after three unbiased auditions at the Seoul Metropolitan Musical Theatre.

[*T/N: "Three" not because he failed twice, but because it was a three-part audition.]

A representative of Seungri's company gave his opinion on why Seungri was chosen, saying, "Seungri was very afraid because of his lack of acting experience...But it seems like the head of the Seoul Metropolitan Musical Theatre thought he suited the role of a boy with musical talent."

About his transformation into a musical actor, Seungri commented, "The production was really good, and I was able to feel the theater's charm of being able to sing and act at the same time...Right now I am very nervous, and I will show myself working hard and well."

It is planned that of the 39 performances of "Sonagi", Seungri will act in 18~19 performances.

-

Thanks again momo for posting up my translations at bbvipz for me ^^

Guest jess1tym4life

Thanks melody for the translation..can't wait to see sr...

NOTICE: JOIN YGBB BANNER CONTEST TO GET CHANCE TO WIN BB GOODS READ MORE @ {Contest} YGBB Banner Contest, Ends Sunday 02/03/08

Deadline Sunday 02/03/08 Australian Time

PRIZES: FROM YESASIA $US DOLLARS

1ST WINNER: $50 WORTH OF BB GOODS

2ND WINNER: $30 WORTH BB GOODS

3RD WINNER: $15 WORTH BB GOODS

not sure if these been posted i've been behind with bb stuff..can't catch up with u girls..

http://www.mtvjapan.com/music/feature/urba...re_bigbang.html

credit:mtvjapan..

Clip can be found @ ygbb (22 Feb 08) Big Bang- So Beautiful & How Gee HMV

+ (18 Feb 08) Big Bang- Gyao Midtown TV

bbhmvis5.jpg

bbhmv2rk2.jpg

Guest Nana_Chan

To continue Jemnise's post ;)

I found it interesting he's wearing girls' Tees

I remember him saying he likes it ._________.

I sure hope those skinnies aren't for girls...because...that would make his legs pretty than mine...and that sucks...

[

credit: style-luv and me for uploading ^^

He has b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l legs ! OMG They are sooo soo skinny !

Before he was more chubby or smthing ? :blink:

I uploaded the NIKE clips on youtube, in case you're having problem with the MTV site.

LOL at GD making his NIKE all yellow. And OMG at his "thank you soooo much" at the end of the clip. And the two-finger kiss JSHDJSHF

WASSUP SOL? XD

I think Daesung had a hard time naming his NIKE (as can be seen in the making) and ended up with "D-LITE VIRUS" ROFL. Whatever DaeDae. I still love you.

Do u have Eng sub or translations :tears:

I have a question , GD has a rumored gf or ex ? was that true ? Does he have a gf ?

Same question does Top has a gf too ? :unsure:

WASSUP SOL? XD

thans for shring this videos links! it's cool to have their own nike shoe design & a name for it~

GD's 'GIRLZ DESIRE'..i wonder if hes talking about himself.Maybe he get this inspiration for his short name,GD..Hes quite creative.Somehow,the name

itself makes me think that its a shoe for the girls only.So its like the girls will only go crazy over this~yellow's..But anyway i love the name nonetheless!love this guy creativity~~ :blush:

Taeyang's 'WASSUP SOL?"i was like :unsure: ..kind of cheesy but Taeyang/Youngbae would have sounded nicer,but since they're promoting in japanese,so i understand why he used that name.But why 'WASSUP'?..aww,Taeyang is so random~

On second thoughts its like it will become a household name.. :blush:

TOP's 'TOP I'M RAP'..guess it isnt surprising.As hes quite well-known for being a powerful rapper in BB..he wanted to remind us of where he originally came from,is it,MR Choi TOP?..quite a cool name,just like GD's.. :blush:

Daesung's 'D-LITE VIRUS',so far is the most catchy one among all..Its like easy to remember & somehow,the name itself is able to attract people's attention easily..'D-LITE VIRUS'.."Guess the D-LITE VIRUS is spreading throughout japanese?" :lol:..it fits the bill~ :blush:

Seungri's 'VI GOT SHINE'~i guess it just random,but i love this name too~& the colour of the shoes,design just seemed to suit Seungri's bright personality..Love his 'thank you' too.

I just love all the names that they gave to their specially designed Nike Shoes though its kind of random except for GD's,thats what i think..it would be better if there is an advertisement for it..HMM..how about like this?:

imagine GD get so much attention from girls whenver he went.The girls was like head over heels while watching him passed by & then he winked into the camera & say"I'M GIRLZ DESIRE",while showing his shoes,focusing on the shoes(stating the details)And at the back the girls were like fighting over to get near him~

& then TOP was rapping in the underground clubs that he used to go to~People was like cheering him & all.& then he said to the camera "Yo..TOP I'M RAP!",while the camera focus on the shoes & everything freezes & stated the details.& end up with some beatboxing

while for TY's.He was like dancing,having some hiphop dance in the streets battling with the other competitors with his shoes.& so he finished it & one of his friends called out,"WASSUP SOL?"..he greeted them with the hip hop style & ended up with a handstand.while the camera focus on his shoes while everything freezes.

on the other hand Seungri's was singing & dancing onstage,in his school.The place was crowded with fans & he gave his big smile,saying "VI GOT SHINE",freezes yet again,while the camera focuses on his shoes.

as for Daesung maybe..hmm..People was like crazy,hunger for something.There are talks everywhere about this particular shoes,people were crazy of this.

& so soon as it started to sell,people rush over.Daesung was there to launch it & so people started to jump at the shoes,.but it freezes.While Daesung say "no one can get away from D-LITE VIRUS"after that it re-freezes it.

^im just crapping,its not real at all.Just my imagination :lol: But it will be really cool to have advertisement for it..

Guest mon5482

from a recent event.

2008022220400085882_203403_0.jpg

200802222019070670.jpg

200802222022083520.jpg

200802222023036330.jpg

200802222027067840.jpg

200802222029084110.jpg

200802222025074630.jpg

200802222058107560.jpg

200802222052090810.jpg

200802222100066080.jpg

200802222038014800.jpg

[credit: on pic, seraphim@bbvipz.com]

TOP & G.irlz D.esire looks so serious LOL! mannng those are some SKINNY jeans on GD...sadly he's worn skinnier jeans than that...he is too skinny, someone feed him sugar.

YB seems playful in some of these pics, very cute, he always gotta have one pic with the two fingers forming the peace sign!

Performance @ Seoul National UNIVERSITY

The performance was in Korea>Seoul National University of Technology (Freshman Orientation Week).

2002414213991898257_rs.jpg

2002457855737690241_rs.jpg

2002436293991872543_rs.jpg

2002415561756577719_rs.jpg

2004655594681489661_rs.jpg

2004685690235328134_rs.jpg

2002753737052753497_rs.jpg

2002111732702411714_rs.jpg

2002149710854086098_rs.jpg

credit: BIGBANG POPCORNFOR2 Forum + [Credit: 부뱅 , BigRoom@BBVIPZ] + [J and J 01권지용@VIPZ]+ [momovip@bbwordpress]

JUHJUH :: thanks for the YT links.

MON:: according to BB wordpress that is from [Japan] Hokaido Broadcast APPEARANCE....

MELODY:: thanks for the trans as always....hehe

THANKS everyone for the updates

popping out of no where doing something that's so old :D

Your Boyfriend: youngbae

Your Best Friend: daesung

Your Brother: incest=bad.

Your One Night Stand: jiyong

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: top

Your husband: Dong Yeong Bae

Your Papa (?): Kang Dae Sung

HAHA that was fun. papa kang <33

Guest stardaisy212

thans for shring this videos links! it's cool to have their own nike shoe design & a name for it~

GD's 'GIRLZ DESIRE'..i wonder if hes talking about himself.Maybe he get this inspiration for his short name,GD..Hes quite creative.Somehow,the name

itself makes me think that its a shoe for the girls only.So its like the girls will only go crazy over this~yellow's..But anyway i love the name nonetheless!love this guy creativity~~ :blush:

Taeyang's 'WASSUP SOL?"i was like :unsure: ..kind of cheesy but Taeyang/Youngbae would have sounded nicer,but since they're promoting in japanese,so i understand why he used that name.But why 'WASSUP'?..aww,Taeyang is so random~

On second thoughts its like it will become a household name.. :blush:

TOP's 'TOP I'M RAP'..guess it isnt surprising.As hes quite well-known for being a powerful rapper in BB..he wanted to remind us of where he originally came from,is it,MR Choi TOP?..quite a cool name,just like GD's.. :blush:

Daesung's 'D-LITE VIRUS',so far is the most catchy one among all..Its like easy to remember & somehow,the name itself is able to attract people's attention easily..'D-LITE VIRUS'.."Guess the D-LITE VIRUS is spreading throughout japanese?" :lol:..it fits the bill~ :blush:

Seungri's 'VI GOT SHINE'~i guess it just random,but i love this name too~& the colour of the shoes,design just seemed to suit Seungri's bright personality..Love his 'thank you' too.

I just love all the names that they gave to their specially designed Nike Shoes though its kind of random except for GD's,thats what i think..it would be better if there is an advertisement for it..HMM..how about like this?:

imagine GD get so much attention from girls whenver he went.The girls was like head over heels while watching him passed by & then he winked into the camera & say"I'M GIRLZ DESIRE",while showing his shoes,focusing on the shoes(stating the details)And at the back the girls were like fighting over to get near him~

& then TOP was rapping in the underground clubs that he used to go to~People was like cheering him & all.& then he said to the camera "Yo..TOP I'M RAP!",while the camera focus on the shoes & everything freezes & stated the details.& end up with some beatboxing

while for TY's.He was like dancing,having some hiphop dance in the streets battling with the other competitors with his shoes.& so he finished it & one of his friends called out,"WASSUP SOL?"..he greeted them with the hip hop style & ended up with a handstand.while the camera focus on his shoes while everything freezes.

on the other hand Seungri's was singing & dancing onstage,in his school.The place was crowded with fans & he gave his big smile,saying "VI GOT SHINE",freezes yet again,while the camera focuses on his shoes.

as for Daesung maybe..hmm..People was like crazy,hunger for something.There are talks everywhere about this particular shoes,people were crazy of this.

& so soon as it started to sell,people rush over.Daesung was there to launch it & so people started to jump at the shoes,.but it freezes.While Daesung say "no one can get away from D-LITE VIRUS"after that it re-freezes it.

^im just crapping,its not real at all.Just my imagination :lol: But it will be really cool to have advertisement for it..

lmao that would make a wonderful CF

lols i can just image it

i love the names it so cute lols

Guest momo_love_siwon

Thanks again momo for posting up my translations at bbvipz for me ^^

no problemo melody..

you did a great job by providing us with the translation..thank you very much for all ur hard work...

I cant wait to see Seungri in that musical theater...

Guest momo_love_siwon

@mon

The appearance was in Seoul somewhere in Kangnam gu area (if not mistaken, not too sure the specific area).

The boys attended the launched party for a new brand called “Conflictedtendancy today at 7 pm

please correct if am wrong

EDIT:

Dear MoD, am so sorry for double posting..as i dont usually talk much in this forum as in posting..please please forgive me..i know i'll get a warning because of this..and please dont close this thread because of my mistake..sorry...really sorry....

you can delete this post...am truly sorryyy

Guest banana_onigiri

WASSUP SOL? XD

Oh GD, GD...am rather disappointed at your ID tag. "GIRLZ DESIRE"??? I expected more from the guy who wrote the lyrics for Big Bang's last album.

[EDIT: OMG, I totally take back what I said. As the7real points out here, GD = GIRLZ DESIRE. Damn boy...I shouldn't have doubted your mad skillz.]

Love his design concept. The full patent yellow body is an acquired taste. A lot of people will probably think it's ugly but it's a strong statement with a lot of personality and most importantly, it's not boring. And the bright blue inner? Genius. He'll probably wear it with shoelaces untied and skinny jeans so a bit of the blue will show.

Would have loved it if he had put "HOT ISSUE" on his shoes. In reference to their hot last album, the hot shoes, and well...himself.

OMG... so much updates.. i'm always so slow on the thread..

the boys look real nice in those pictures MON.. and TOP

and Ji Yong do look so SERIOUS..

Ji Yong and his skinny jeans got all the girls jealous.. because

he be busting in skinnies looking FLY.. i like the clothes on him

better then the girl model.. he looks better with it..

DADA that was a great idea.. ahaha.. i was imagining it

when you were explaining.. ahaha.. that would be cute.. i like

the idea..

are the shoes just for the boys? or are they going to sell them

online some how?? i wish i could see the vids. but i can't because

stupid school doesn't have flashplayer.. and i can't install it..

TOP and Ji Yong MCing? CUTE.. they're always welcomed on my

screen.. thanks the for translations MELODY

and about Seung Ri doing the musical.. how cute.. i wish someone

will record it and show us.. i bet he's all hyped up about it because

he was always like he wants to act.. and how he always practices

his TOP Hyungs parts for I AM SAM.. ahaha.. now it's his time to

shine... WAIT.. i just realized.. "VI GOT SHINE"... ahaha.. that

was funny...

THANKS ALL VIPs and I-VIPs for all the UPDATES!!!

Guest kgoodies

wow, congratulations to seungri for landing the lead role for Sonagi!!

i think it's a very good chance for him to showcase more of his singing prowess~

화이팅 막내야!!!~

I have the most ridiculous question...is Big bang still in Osaka??

2/24 Sun : [Japan] FM Osaka [Live?] 12:00 AM

So is this live??And if I'm going ,is it over?...So I'm suppose to appear On Sunday 12am right..(I find it kinda strange cause 12am is suppose to be Monday by then)

Whats most important is...is it really live...live as in Big Bang is gonna be there?Sunday 12am there?

Guest flyhearts

Wow^___^ mon5482:- thank you for the lovely pictures, they all look very happy there and oh! so stylish~

i like G-D's glasess*

and yeah thank you Jujuh to0 for the wonderful "making of nikes" vedios<3

finally, a BIG "thank you" for everybody for all the new updates pics,veds and infos~

and i want to share these lovely pics of the boys^______^

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

1.png

*credits YGbigbang website.

Archived