{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

thans for sharing the fancams.GD's sunglasses looks great on him,is that from LV,too?..& TOP wearing those glasses that GD wore in how gee mv,right?the design is the same,but i dont think the colour is..but anyway they'r like exchanging their sunglassess & they still looking great~~GD's onto purple nowadays..but somehow it does suit him.

& i wonder how TOP is able to see clearly with those sunglasses & plus now it's his turned to carry those backpack around during perf(last time it used to be seungri)..taeyang will always be the cool one(great colour combination)& seungri wearing glasses is simply adorable~~ not much of daesung's though,except that his hoody had the same design as of seungri's but different colour.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW.. there were so much PICTURES... THANKS to all who shared..

i love their new sweaters. And the new performance was cute... but i was

also wondering hot TOP can see through those glasses.. i don't think i should

call them sun glasses. But all of them had some sort of glasses on except

for YB and DS... Mangnae did look good in them.

the stalker pictures of TOP shopping.. seem to be the same day of the

performance.. he's wearing the same outfit.. his bag is so CUTE.. it just

gave me an idea about back packs.. and is it me, or is he getting so thin

and starting to dress like Ji Yong.. SKINNY JEANS?? wow.. he looks good

in them.. though..

i hope VIPs give BIG BANG a BIG Valentines SURPRISE.. you know TOP

will love the sweets.

They all look like they lost some weight. i hope they're doing GOOD.

Guest my sweet love*

Aww, they all lost so much weightttttt. They must be working very hard :(

I hope they're still healthy~

TOP is soooooo freakin cute. wtf. why is he so cute? :D

They're all so lovableeee little creatures.

Guest momo_love_siwon

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope your Valentine's Day is filled with happiness and love.

No heart is as BIG as yours..

Go VIp..Go Big Bang Go^^

thanks leslie for those pictures ^^

I wonder how TOP can see through those shades .. it's like those blinds

and seungri looks uber sexy with those glasses teehee

never saw him wear it that's why

ohh ya, happy valentines day everyone

who's big bang's valentines?

I wna be jiyong's valentine haha. :blush: :P

LMFAO @ TOP's "sunglasses". I bet he can only see streams of light, haha. Some of their shades are just so.. funny XD. They look like they got them from Toys R Us sometimes lolol

GDs and SR's are HOT. But GD's kind of reminds me of those 3-D glasses you get when you go wtach a 3-d movie.

http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/43823/200...22715405_rs.jpg

LOL that's sexy : D

TOP wearing a backpack during their performance reminds me of that backpack seungri wore during their 'shake it' days ^^

I can't stress enough how amazingly good they look! I like what they're wearing :]] I wonder what songs they performed (the links aren't workign for me T_T) .. too bad their performance doesn't get broadcasted T^T

thanks for sharing leslie_lei ^^

Guest beaujae1529

thanks for the updates monica!!!!...i was actually confused whether that performance was in JAPAN or Korea....but good thing they're back in KOREA....

[fancam]BIGBANG-080213 Welcome EWHA

credit:격긔

here are some EWHA PICS...TOP's glasses are almost the same as that of KANYE WEST...hehe

c:: naver, bigbangthailand + beau1529 & boosa@popconrfor2

oh I just to know in this here can put the direct link

thank for share evrything u can meet me in popcornfor2

thaanks drarmp1t and talkattive gal92 fo the ncie NII pics<3 i always love a man in uniforrrm, so i think going to Korean schools wouldd be pretty good? haha

MON! thanks for theeee pics and vds. nice to see theem singing old songs, annnd YES i best ebelieve that TOP is wearing the Kanye West Sunglasses. haha sweeeet, but i think GD wore theem in the How gee MV? i dnno, but im sure that i've seen either TOP or GD wear theem beforee . eehh. annd TOP hyung is weaqring a BACKPACK? hha its been awhile since i've seen one of those in their perfs, i hella remeber wheen SR usd to wear them all the timee.

Leslie. thanks for the EHWA or something pics, aha. theeya re looking gooood. i ntoiceed that three out fo five of them are wearing their MTV hoodies, unless GD is wearing it under his purple puffy jacket. i LOVE those MTV hoodies, i SOO WANT ONE, and i think they zip all the way up, meaning that it zips all the way, zipping the hood part as well, what are thsoe kind of hoodies called again? but ehh iw ant theem so baad, annd thre eout of five of them are wearing purple:]

Trang, thoseee TOP stalkerish pictures aree good,. haha kudos! its nice to see top enjoying his time in Japan you know shopping aorund, and not being stampeded by fans. haha. :] annnd i think he senses that someones following him, but ehh WHOEVER IT IS wont get caught:]

&& mizzxtiffany &&&&& the theREALIVIPsubs fooor the greaat SUBBED videeo. haha tis so cutee. thanks a lot guys!

Guest mon5482

i dont ever remember BIGBANG having an official color or balloons. But VIPs always carry around their bandana, i guess thats BIGBANG's 'balloon' replacement. i think its cool!

yay a new release for theREALIVIPSUBS...its been a while, sorry...but please enjoy the new subbed video posted by mizzxtiffany

thanks for the updates monica!!!!...i was actually confused whether that performance was in JAPAN or Korea....but good thing they're back in KOREA....

[fancam]BIGBANG-080213 Welcome EWHA

credit:격긔

here are some EWHA PICS...TOP's glasses are almost the same as that of KANYE WEST...hehe

c:: naver, bigbangthailand + beau1529 & boosa@popconrfor2

other GD cutee pic::

Leslie - PLEASE DO NOT POST DIRECT DOWNLOADABLE LINKS...IT IS NOT ALLOWED!!!

also PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK PICTURES. <_<

PLEASE READ THE RULES!!! i dunno how many times i have to freakin say it...im sorry if ive been naggin but I DO NOT WANT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED by mods. <_<

The download links have been removed. Please remember that if a link ends with a file type, that is not a streaming link, but a downloadable file.

i got a question. tae yang cut his hair in summer 07 right? but what yeah/month did he start growing his hair?

i got a question. tae yang cut his hair in summer 07 right? but what yeah/month did he start growing his hair?

Please do not double post with the same question - try to wait it out. I'm sure someone will try to answer your question..

his hair probably grew right away after he cut his hair, though.. :mellow: unless you mean something else.

TOP's glassses are funkyyy. I wonder how he sees thru em!

Guest ewmoocow

^ Aww, GD's bowl cut hair.. I wonder how it looks like now..

TOP's stalker pictures; I wonder what he bought? Ice cream maybe? ;D But ah, I would've accidentally bumped into him or something, [well not on purpose, well maybe ;3] but yea when I walk, I normally look down. ;P So I could probably use that as an excuse! I like his black backpack that he has when he doing his Manwon Happiness better than that blue one. Omo, someone should've stalked YoungBae and steal his hat because I wanna see more of his gorgeous hair!

Welcome EWHA; LOL, at TOP's sunglasses! They actually look pretty awesome and is it just me or did he preformed wearing that same blue backpack of his? o.o I liked GD's outfit and YoungBae's purple sweater. They all look pretty tired while they were preforming, so I'm guessing that right when they get off the plain, they went straight there or something. Gah, poor them. ]:

NII Interview; AH! theREALIVIPsubs, [is that correct?] you guys are the best! <3 LOL at SeungRi because JiYong said that SeungRi has the best poses compared to everyone else and that dance he did at the end with TOP, that made me laugh so hard. [:

I was wondering, isn't TOP being the MC for MBC this week with the Wonder Girls since he didn't do it for last week? o.o Hrm, I'm wondering how they spent their Valentine's Day. Probably there will be another G-Ri moment? LOL, but probably they spent it together? Oh man, I'm curious now. >__>''

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY IVIPS! <3

i dont ever remember BIGBANG having an official color or balloons. But VIPs always carry around their bandana, i guess thats BIGBANG's 'balloon' replacement. i think its cool!

yay a new release for theREALIVIPSUBS...its been a while, sorry...but please enjoy the new subbed video posted by mizzxtiffany

Leslie - PLEASE DO NOT POST DIRECT DOWNLOADABLE LINKS...IT IS NOT ALLOWED!!!

also PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK PICTURES. <_<

PLEASE READ THE RULES!!! i dunno how many times i have to freakin say it...im sorry if ive been naggin but I DO NOT WANT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED by mods. <_<

]MON::

I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT LINK...my internet provider was kinda down this morning so i thought it was the same w/ the videos posted at BBVIPZ..---a streaming website link..---i wasn't able to view it properly..I also don't want this forum to be closed.

I do know the rules and it was an honest mistake.

FYI:: I DID NOT HOTLINK THE PICTURES...the original source was from PHOTOBUCKET...and the pictures that i have posted are hosted by ALLYOUCANUPLOAD.COM --I know how it feels if someone will HOTLINK my photos from PHOTOBUCKET and i will certainly NOT do that...

MODS::: I'M SORRY...THAT INCIDENT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN..I ASSURE YOU ALL...., THANKS FOR DELETING IT..I WOULD HAVE DELETED IT EARLIER IF I KNEW IT WAS A FORBIDDEN LINK...

Guest mon5482

^you must be talking about that incident from the documentary...Youngbae/Taeyang, injured his thumb when he attempted to do one of his flips and didnt land right, he injured his thumb, kinda gross when they put a close up to it, i still remember that >.<

TOPs glasses are just like kanye west's from the Stronger video...i have a feeling thats what he bought in Japan, since thats where Kanye got his too...i forgot to mention about it when i posted those links to the fancams and fanpics

you know what i just realized...seems like GD's been followin' Teddy's style with hats lately. First the russian inspired furball then now with putting his hat over his hoodie. i nearly forgot Teddy did that at YG ONE concert, when they all came out at the finale...if you look here u can see what im talking about

2002161768898747072_rs.jpg

here are some pics from fans at the HMV event in Japan:

bigbang_01.jpg

bigbang_02.jpg

bigbang_03.jpg

bigbang_04.jpg

bigbang_05.jpg

bigbang_06.jpg

bigbang_07.jpg

bigbang_08.jpg

bigbang_09.jpg

bigbang_10.jpg

bigbang_11.jpg

bigbang_12.jpg

bigbang_13.jpg

bigbang_14.jpg

bigbang_15.jpg

bigbang_16.jpg

bigbang_17.jpg

bigbang_18.jpg

bigbang_19.jpg

bigbang_20.jpg

bigbang_21.jpg

credit: 그놈@BBVIPZ.com

Guest Cee Peeh

^TOP's glasses are a Louis Vuitton, Pharrell, and Nigo of Bathing Ape fame collaboration...those things will set you back at least more than a grand so TOP is pretty lucky to have them IMO lol.

Archived