{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Oh wow guys check thiss out!

not sure if it's been shared before but~ apparently a fan found a place Big Bang did a photoshoot at :)

the wall is so freaking pretty *-*

untitled.jpg

Monica, a new site for you to see lol ^^ since you already got to walk through the tunnel that Big Bang walked through during their documentary days and visit their old apartment xD

untitled1.jpg

Not really sure what this is but I'm guessing it's the directions to the place o-o

credit: 최탑횽@bbvipz

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t. yama

Thank you to all the i-VIPs for the updates!

I'm so excited for the "GREAT" concert DVD and YB's solo album! *o* So many Big Bang goodies to look forward too!

Big Bang is taking a break and updates have been slow, but I'm glad. :] We all have lots to spazz about already! <3

Monica! Those fancams are awesome! Totally VIP since no one else has these kind of fancams! (At least I haven't

seen any.) Watching them makes me want the "GREAT" DVD even MORE MORE!

Watched their performances on "Love Letter." I LOVED "THIS LOVEEE"! They all did so well with the rapping. SO CUTE!

And LOL at TOP forgetting to do the congo line. That dork. ;P He knew he messed up and tried to play it off. <3 The

"GREAT" concert features this performance. Can't waittt! I've been looking at YA everyday checking...but still no preorder!

Hopefully it'll be soon. ^^

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING ALL OF THOSE AWARDS!

They deserved each and every one of them. So proud. :]

Big Bang will be heading off to Japan soon. I hope they have a safe trip and hope that they stay healthy and well with all

of their promotions in Japan. Especially to YB, whom will be promoting his new album soon and TOP who will continue to

MC on Music Core.

FAITO! Gambatte!

Guest vitadolce.

The boys are looking sharp in those NII photoshoots!

Are those the official ones? Will there be a package of the photoshoot on sale?

Thanks melodygreenleaf for the schedule! Happy that they are not totally packed but are still doing great fan service!

Poop-Shoop-A-Loo... that fan is definitely observant!

I wonder if the wall was made for bb or was there already. Thanks for the pics guys!

Hello Soompi-ers.

i'm a mega big bang fan.

congrats to BB for winning the daesang.

i'm currently dying for YB's solo album. it must be good cuz he spent forever on it.

i saw potential in him since the beginning of big bang days. hoping the best for him

thank for the pictures!

talkative_gal92 the baby seungri looks so fine in the mag,i agree.Somehow i beginning to love this maknae too,love him being an oddball & forward-looking guy..

& the poster was so hot~~if i were,i will just stare at it for the whole day.& even make sure that i walk passed it every single day..thans for sharing,ya.something for all of us to drool over.On top of that,GD's looking great with that mushroom hairstyle in those NII pics,i just dont know why..

& melodygreenleaf thans for clearing up for me regarding the peace concert.I overlooked the fact that the Peace concert will be held in april & not march.i got STML.. :blush:

edited~~

yay!TOPped the page!Happy 1302thto BIG BANG THREAD!

something to share here..the MOMENT TO REMEMBER~~

NISI20080131_0006044247_web.jpg

Rather than the fact that Taeyang is generally good at singing and dancing, I think this is because he is a singer who best knows how to express the feeling particular people want.
couldn't have said it better^^ yb sings with lots of emotion but not overpowering at the same time so i don't feel too weighed down either. thanks melodyy for all your hard work! thanks for keeping us all updated with the schedules/translations/clarifications~ and LOL at the survey where top got the most votes of not knowing where the library is :P

THANKYOUTHANKYOU stardaisy!! and a major thanks to yonnie the awesome fast subber~

kmitt!! wow what hq caps! *saves

xingg~ ! that top tongue pic is so yummilicious >.<

talkative_gal92 :w00t: you've made everyone faint! thanks for those nii pics!!!!!!!

trangtwo~ omgahh daedae and sr is going to be on starking!! too many goodies!

omgah HAHA wonnyy! those little icons! especially the sr ones :D

ewmoocoww~ i missed you anniiee!! hmm, the first comic made me go @.@ at deciphering. the second one has daesung reading hot issue as "ho tissue" :lol: i fell off my chair at top's face in the dirty cash cartoon~

asian seastar http://i25.tinypic.com/ing67o.gif !! top getting caught up in his "yeah uh uh yeah yeah" and gd laughing :lol:

leslie_lei & mon & soul'dtogd & anf322 & ILUXXX! & vip_gd~ & poopshoopaloop!! thanks for the pics^^

leslie_lei, melodyy, sheerbliss!, ZURAA (kekeke oh you and daedae! and yes, you said it right, "seungri bopping up and down" :lol: ), wonnyy~ thanks for looking at my gifs ladies!!

ooh it's long overdue for some ydh love letter gifs >.< 2/2/08

2243474112_fa8a70041a_o.gif

i fainted.

2242683037_d080e60fbd_o.gif

vroomvroom outta my way! i'm gd with the hat from moscow!

2242683171_062e3ebaea_o.gif

eeeek!! the audience was SO supportive. this was the biggest smile i ever caught of sr :D

2242683349_b43d1c17cd_o.gif

LMAO at the end of this love, gd's doin his thing, and everyone's quite... and TOP is fixing his hair!! :lol:

how cute was the interview guys?! especially maknae!!

2243472958_eb16d91850_o.gif

i promise to never get sick again!!! :lol::lol::lol:

2243473490_e4e585d624_o.gif2243473058_60be430bd8_o.gif

kekeke not used to the attention he said :P yeahyeah ok maknae~

2243471950_3c2316916e_o.gif2243471544_5acc508144_o.gif

hmm maybe i shouldn't have talked about my secret dream of becoming a gym teacher...

2243472126_8ae5c7e549_o.gif2242680959_0c437f8b37_o.gif

first one: oh wait! i have the hiccups! >.<

2242681353_d0c65e1f4a_o.gif2242681515_4967e88135_o.gif

ummmm... how did back at one go again?! uhhh i'll find out soon and mass email the audience!

2243471706_07c0143886_o.gif2243472350_ba3c612f29_o.gif

our two laughing~~~

2242682681_1e4d05892f_o.gif

and then top chuckling!!!! .. all by himself! ahahaha :lol:

credit: me (tam) & bigbangpop's clubbox^^

Guest babi3xblu3

^-- an entire article on our little maknaeee? whats it about? :D

HAHAHAHAHA . this is hilarious !! i always thought top would look too manly to be a girl but this changed my mind.

Guest drarmp1t

MORE NEW NII PICS:

1202133829910185vz6.jpg

1202133875574008kq5.jpg

1202133925746039ka5.jpg

Credit: cyworld.com.cn + Nunoo@popcornfor2

bb1985uv1.jpg

bb1981dh7.jpg

bb1982un4.jpg

bb1983gw1.jpg

IS THIS EYESHADOW I SEE?!?!? *__*

bb1984gf6.jpg

Credit: flygdragon + Boosa@popcornfor2

Guest helennn

is GD really wearing makeup? D:

oh god please tell me no ._.

but that's okay, i'll love him no matter what! ;D

& i know how he's like, a person that likes to try new things.

yeah. hope he finds it doesn't work out so well :X

LOL .

tam, your gifs were so funny (x

haha, top fixing his hair xD <3

SR WAS SO ADORABLE IN THAT INTERVIEW!!! =D

i wanna see that blue wall, it looks cool 8D

the boys make it even look better,

just simply by standing in front of it ;]

V C: WG thread.

1318051.jpg

top grabbing at sohee's arm. :vicx:

im jealous D:

ALTHOUGH, i have to admit they make cute partners. & nothing more. LOL. [x

haha, envious me =X

Guest ewmoocow

TAM! aww, thank you [: I missed you too and your gifs made me LOL literally. ;P I just saw the interview thingy not the performance, I'm gonna go watch them now. ;D

To make this post not a spam, here's a picture of Big Bang School Looks.

jtqrgk.jpg

I miss YB's corn rolls and his eyebrow peircing, GD's old hair before he cut it, SR's 'roaster' hair and his glasses, DS's orange-ish black hair and TOP's old long hair. ;3

credits; bbvipz

is GD really wearing makeup? D:

oh god please tell me no ._.

http://img11.myimg.de/1318051.jpg

top grabbing at sohee's arm. :vicx:

im jealous D:

im jealous too!! XDD

thanks for the updates!

i hope you all get to see Big Bang!! if they go to HB

thanks ewmoocow for the skoolooks pic

yeah i miss TOP's hair like this too~

Vote For Big Bang!!!! They're 2nd now..

Guest the7REAL.

ewmoocow: Thanks for that little skoolooks pics timeline. it's interesting to see how when YB lost his beloved braids it gave him a softer look..lol..forever so cute. Out of the hair....I think Daesung had the best 'improvement' in the hair catagory. I really like it how it is in that last picture and how it is now compared to the past.^^ And the 2nd to last pic for GD..I can see now where the cartoon nii shirts made it seem like GD had blonde hair..LOL..cause' I was like wtf..but it was just a lot lighter I guess at someeee point. Wah...so weird to see how Seungri's hair used to be all..full and fluffy-like..xD In any case..all of them just keep getting handsomer by the day.^^ Wah..Big Bang are so adorable..lol

Anddd...

2008/02/05 BIG BANG FAN MESSAGE! on GomTV

credit;bz

I hope someone can please translate this clip. It's right after they won the Daesang Award @ the Seoul Awards!^^ Seungri and Daesung are just..lol. ...indescribable..lol

Guest mon5482

i love the BIGBANG Fan Message. love their cheer for VIPs! Seungri and Daesung cracked me up, they're so weird... LOL @ Daesungs "OH MAA GAAD"...when Seungri was speaking, the boys looks so funny, like almost awkward, i wonder if he's putting his making nonsense again, coz GD's face was funny, with that smile, or maybe GD was just high off of winning. i love Seungri's "I LAB YOU!" at the end of their message, he's always the one to say it in english, when everyone else say 'saranghae!' remember their first showcase "i lab you! i lab you!" haha memories :wub:

the behind the scene shots were cute...it was sooo awesome to see Jinho from SG WANNABE hug Daesung...i thought was really awesome of SG WANNABE when they stuck around during BIGBANG's encore performance, and they were cheering and was so into it...now thats wat you call really awesome sunbaes hehehe!!!

22 days til the G.R.E.A.T day arrives.

Guest trangtwo

Homahgod! Thanks for the link Jerilyn. That clip <333 Some MAJOR Dae-Ri lovin'!! There's always GRi, BaeRi, ToDae, but rarely any Dae-Ri, so that was like the cutest thing ever!! Dae Sung groovin' in his own lil world, what's new lol. And they're so happyyy and cuteee in this clip. Well duh, they just won lol. Gahh I'm gonna watch this a hundred times tomorrow XD

Oh yeah, and speaking of the hair thing, YB was cute with the braids, but when it was gone, like daaaaang, didn't he look so manly?! Gah. Hot damn lol. The braids gave him a cute boyish look, but the shaved head made him look hella grown and manly.

Mangnae, lol why does he look so grown and hot sometimes, and just really cute and young at other times?! That boy confuses me =/

Oh and thanks for the NII pics!

Guest ~*psyche*~

Forgive me if i'm getting out of the topic but my sis KAYCEE and I need some help and only you guys could help us...

PLEASE...

I have made a request thread for pics of the guys so please if you have time come see it...here's the link below

Picture Request Thread

Please help us...

I love TOP and G-Dragon...hahahaha...

ow...BigBang hwaiting!

we can do it!

please and thank you!

love lots,

GRACE

^

^

^

^ Actually I prefer Daesung's hair from the first one compared to the more recent one. IDK.. I was always partial to the dorky hairstyle he was sporting during the documentary XD + the few following ones after it. I liked his ponytail too lol. I don't know why but I'm not too fond of the parted bangs sweeped to the side thing right now. Well actually I do know why. But I don't want to explain XP no clue why I went off on a rant about his hair but any-avocadoooo~~

omg that video message, LOL. DS + SR FTW!!! :lol: ! They crack me up. But at least Daesung is able to joke about it? haha. Last time when they won the awards @ MKMF, he was sooo emotional that he couldn't speak. And even AFTER that when he was asked to say something (during an interview I think. Or maybe a radio show o-o) since he wasn't able to before but was STILL speechless , probably still in shock :P They look soo happyyy. Woohoo! (: yeahh~~ I get to be even HAPPIER for them cause I finally know what a Daesang is .........LOL

OMG tam those gifs of them are so CUTE. Esp. the one where TOP's chuckling to himself and Taeyang is hiccuping XD I haven't been able to catch up on all the big bang stuff(perfs), only able to skim through the pages a bit. So thanks so much for sharing(:

Everyone else too thank you..^^ the NII pics are *____________*

ooh I enjoyed watching the idance videos. I do wonder who makes those ..

*off to dance the tell me lies & last farewell dance*

thanks the7REAL. for the link ^^

Just reminisced a Dae-ri moment teehee. They're so cute together especially their shenanigans

I like the end. first, daesung and TOP were like saranghae then seungri's like 'i love you!' >< ahh so kyooot

oh yussss taeyang .. wave that trophy up high and wave 'em like you just don't care :D

you all totally deserve that trophy!!

daum those NII pictures are to die for. GD looks so fineee~ or is it just me being biased again? xD

hmmm what does the 100 days mean?

photographer(me): oh my gosh jiyong, did I mention you're so photogenic?

KJY: *winks at me*

photographer(me): -faints-

wooh~ those gifs are lovely tam ^o^

kinda funny when seungri held up his lido pinky

but I still can't stop laughing at the recreational instructor part XDD

aweh seungri!!!!

rarxv3.jpg

Archived