{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest melodygreenleaf

080201 Message from YG

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

BIGBANG

Big Bang received the Seoul Music Daesang yesterday night,

it seems like this coming year will be a very special one for Big Bang...[*T/N: I'm not completely sure about my translations for this line.]

Especially in Jiyong's and Taeyang's case, they were finally able to see the light after eight years as YG trainees.

Big Bang, who promoted "Lie" and "Last Farewell" for the last five months without rest, will stop activities in Korea with yesterday as the last.

This is because time is needed to promote their first single in Japan beginning February 6th, practice for their Japan concert in March, and prepare their second album to be released in Korea.

Another reason is that we are thinking about Big Bang having a tour in Korea like the one last year.

Probably because the concert had a very hot response from the fans living in the five cities the tour spanned last year and created many great memories, it's a performance the Big Bang members are already very excited for.

If we take into account that the last tour took place before "Lie" was released, it seems like this year's tour will be even hotter than last year's. I will give more detailed news sooner or later.^^

It is planned for Big Bang's "GREAT" concert DVD and Live CD to be released on February 27th and Big Bang's second album to be released around May-June.

We are thinking about preparing for before May Jiyong's next album producing, Taeyang's solo album activities, TOP's acting in a few dramas, Seungri's different color challenge(???), and Daesung's qualification exam(ㅋㅋ).

There are so many things I have to say today...I will put off more detailed news about each member's activities until next time....Sorry ㅜㅜ

-

Edit:

Even YG doesn't know what he's talking about when he says "Seungri's different color challenge"

I think Seungri might have suggested it to YG. xD

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1nn0xsmile

MESSAGE FROM YG

OMGGGGG! i just took out the big bang portion!

& GUESS WHAT! I LOVE YG~ :lol:

there will be a release of the GREAT concert DVD! ^^

AH LOVE LOVE LOVE!

wahh im so excited, YG expected to release the the great DVD on February 27

cant wait!! thanks iluxxx for the message

i believe YG said, in May, Jiyong will produce the next album

.. for now i just cant wait for YB's solo album, XD

happy happy!! but they are really busy, they work hard..

IM really pround of them

CONGRATZ BIGBANG for Winning DaeSang Award!!

Guest stardaisy212

080201 Message from YG

omgg i agree this year is rough start in the beginning but its going to be a great year for them. i am so proud of yg and i hope he keeps his words

awwww i hope they do have a fun time in japan and i dont want them to practice super hard just hard enough for the fans to go crazy like them korean fans lmaoo :lol:

i still cant believe that they are going to japan so early but they left knowing that they made a huge success in korea

i cant wait for the solo and album

they are going to be super busyyyy

backstage talking

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPl...edb9f4ac8f0ae79

gd looks so happy and sad at the same time

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG!!!

WELL DESERVED AWARD!!

look at them teary eyed again...

credit : 345knb on YT!

THANKS soo mch! YAYY CHUCHAMNIDA BIGBANG! ahha im happy theyw on, adn the whoel speech! TRANSLATIONS PLEASEEE. haha. and its so touching. i so wanted to cry, witht hem, but i was kinda pissed so i didnt? andn maan they sod erserve, hella working it, tot he point that they are injureeed, and what not. shizzz. and i lvoe howt hey sang llies then last farewell.

thaanks Vanessa for translating the ARTICLE!! kinda? haa well thats all that I GTTA KNOW ABOUT a DVD?! HEL YEEEH. i hope they add a phtobook too? or is that too mch? haha anyways im happy:]

thaanks MON for theeeee MONCAAAMs. dude hearing them speak english, specialyl SR was hot. ahaha<3 helllaaa slick. annd DUDE the NG cuts HAHHAHAHHAHA i cna only imagine HOW long and funny it took theeeem. and friggen GDAE. haha HAHHAA HILARIOUS<3

Guest ewmoocow

I don't think this was shared yet, but I wanna share it. [: Even though, I already said it, but congrats Big Bang! <3

Here's a picture of them with their award;

25gfcww.jpg

While Big Bang's speech, some gifs.

qp1j14.gif

2ibkn13.gif

YB's and DS's tears of joy. [:

24wx0jr.gif

Ah, his wonderful smile; it melts my heart. <3

credits; bbvipz

Today's performance was GREAT. I love the slow version of Lies, it's so romantic-like. I bet someone will post up some gifs with that performance.

I can't wait to see them, I-VIPS. [;

Good luck in Japan, boys. [:

edit; whee! I TOPped a page! <3

Guest the7REAL.

Congratulations to Big Bang for winning the Daesang and 2 Bonsaengs!<3 Watching them...ah, so touching. ;__; And seeing YB crying just......no words...my heart just dropped and flew to Korea. haha. Ah, they really do live up to their name....;_; They have made a 'big bang' in Korea, no joke. Not even 2 years yet since their debut, and they have accomplished so much already. And, I only still see this as a beginning...they are such an amazing group. Ah, Big Bang, I love you!~~

And, thank you Melody for translating the Big Bang part of the YG message! Before I even read the whole message I just saw the word 'DVD' and kind of just..freaked out. lol. I'm definitely counting down theee days, omg! And YB's solo, definitely looking forward to it..well since forever..haha. *O* I'm excited for what else is to come. Hopefully everything goes as planned because I remember how last time YG talked about more solo mvs for the boys..sequel to RedRoc mv..but of course I understand these are some things he just 'thinks' about and chooses to share with us, so I appreciate him letting us know what he was thinking at the time..^^; And of course, I understand that it depends on what they have time for and everything because Big Bang are very busy boys as is. @_@; Ah, but excited nonetheless because there are always a lot of things we get from Big Bang anyways as time goes by. Plus, to me I think anything they dish out is worth waiting for!^^ Wow, another tour in Korea...that's cool because they get to see their fans from around their country, but hopefully they watch their health more and..don't fall of the stage or anything. @_@; Big Bang Hwaiting!

Guest lilswtazndevil

omg!! a DVD for the Great concert!!!

omg! omg! omg!!

i am so going to get it!!

im so excited!!AHH~!

and congrats to big bang!!

Guest Jasmine<3

OMG

CONGRATS BIGBANG FOR WINNING THOSE SMASHING AWARDS! the BEST THEY ARE !! <3

and GOOD LUCK IN JAPAN AND WE WILL MISS YOU!

thanks for the updates girls/guys <3 the pics are love.. and omg.. so happy for their awards..

they were so cute in their speeches.. even top looks dishevelled.. <3

omg

lovelovelove

Guest jafa100

CONGRATULATIONS to BIGBANG !!!!!!!

They really deserved it!!!!!!!!!! they are so talented all of them, especially G-Dragon.

I wish they achive the same success overseas!

Guest boballay

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG!

I'm so proud! That's great how they recieved those awards before heading to Japan :]

They must be so happy :]

And ah, thanks for the info guys!

I can't wait til the GREAT DVD comes out!

Woohoo, good luck to them in Japan!

Big Bang Hwaiting~

080201 Message from YG

BIGBANG

Big Bang received the Seoul Music Daesang yesterday night,

it seems like this coming year will be a very special one for Big Bang...[*T/N: I'm not completely sure about my translations for this line.]

Especially in Jiyong's and Taeyang's case, they were finally able to see the light after eight years as YG trainees.

Big Bang, who promoted "Lie" and "Last Farewell" for the last five months without rest, will stop activities in Korea with yesterday as the last.

This is because time is needed to promote their first single in Japan beginning February 6th, practice for their Japan concert in March, and prepare their second album to be released in Korea.

Another reason is that we are thinking about Big Bang having a tour in Korea like the one last year.

Probably because the concert had a very hot response from the fans living in the five cities the tour spanned last year and created many great memories, it's a performance the Big Bang members are already very excited for.

If we take into account that the last tour took place before "Lie" was released, it seems like this year's tour will be even hotter than last year's. I will give more detailed news sooner or later.^^

It is planned for Big Bang's "GREAT" concert DVD and Live CD to be released on February 27th and Big Bang's second album to be released around May-June.

We are thinking about preparing for before May Jiyong's next album producing, Taeyang's solo album activities, TOP's acting in a few dramas, Seungri's different color challenge(???), and Daesung's qualification exam(ㅋㅋ).

There are so many things I have to say today...I will put off more detailed news about each member's activities until next time....Sorry ㅜㅜ

-

Edit:

Even YG doesn't know what he's talking about when he says "Seungri's different color challenge"

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING THE 3 AWARDSAT

THE 17th SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS!..

i am now watching it,the speech that they gave.& i almost cry with them~~it's like it made me think about the first time they debuted & those times that they really worked hard & gave the fans their best & finally deserved these awards.Their hard work finally paid off & it's the best present for them yet,before they will be leaving for japanese~Though,i find it kind of stupid,to cry even when i dun even know what they are saying,but it really touched my heart.

THEY DESERVED IT!!BIG BANG,YOU ALL DESERVED IT!! :wub:

thans for the msg,melodygreenleaf!they really had plans for themselves.HWAITING!TO BIGBANG! :D

Guest ayenDEATH

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BIG BANG BOYSSS <3333333 OMG THANKS FOR THE TRANS TOO! im just so happy for them now.gah!

http://i30.tinypic.com/25gfcww.jpg

^ i love this photo.its like genuine happiness on all their faces (gd included though i can barely see his face).

edit

hahaah yg's message is hillarious.i wonder what's seungri's colour challenge o.o anyway i've nothing to share but just post an old photo 8D to reminince as to how far our boys have come.

____.jpg

20061205115151230b6_115512_0.jpg

Guest helennn

080201 Message from YG

-

Edit:

OMG OMG OMGGG, YAYYYY !! ^^ thankyou for translating(=

i sooooooooo want the concert dvd !!!!!!!!ff;alksdjf.

congrats on winning the awards (:

& something to sharee.... :D

My girl (english) by some israelian singer? :P

Guest kewlnbubbly

first of all CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANG!!! honestly i don't know how i could possibly go back to work, but that's my problem,hehe! going back, i'm so proud of our boys. they have truly proven their worth and they deserve to be given all the recognition they're receiving right now. they're hardworkers, creative genuises, they have decent acting chops---in short they're an entire package.

seeing the boys in tears as they accept their latest accolade, it really moves me. BB is here and they're here to stay, aight!

way to go BIG BANG! :D

Archived