{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest iaRediL

u know, i just love stalking this thread and reading wat others say, and replying wat they say...sorry if it annoys others.. :sweatingbullets:

frisky223 i just watched that youtube vid of urs of the super fan outside SBS building...

LOLs...i was laughing all the way!! who was that girl?? she was just lyk dancing lyk it was normal to dance on the sidewalk with lots of cars passing by....ahhaha....she's funny...

ph4t...LOL....hate to admit it, it doesnt luk lyk seungri, but hey!! congrats on ur attempt!!

at least ur sketch would be better than mine if i tried sketching using a mouse.....

$+@_lOve thnx for the pics!! LOL...it never occured to me the boys could snowboard.. :lol:

xingg!! LOVE YOU!!! aaaa~~>.< i practically died wen i saw those uber cute pics of GD!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!

oh, and TOP's cartoon was also cute! ~~baby baby baby~~

gerrronimo u mentioned u missed GD's bun hair?? LOL.........sorry to say this, but i'm kinda glad it's gone!! :D

xiuieee XD daesung!!!!!!!! LOL....he luked lyk he just recieved a huge Doraemon doll!! XD

tam love that mc gif of SG jumping in...TOP was lyk "wooo!!" XD

stardaisy212 *hugs* thnx for the links!! and so feel lyk KISSING U for those baby GD pics!!! >_< hahaha....GD's dreadlocks are so lyk, LOL!!!

dreamcometrue yeah, GD is cute!!! and ur wallpaper is CUTENESS!!

the7real have u checked out crunchyroll.com?? i havent checked out for that movie yet, but i'll pm u if i see it there, aite?

vip gd, sookyung, kiko(yb luks so chubby in the old pics >.<), leslie_lei(so LUV ur SG pics!! and i SO dig GD's jacket!!), sumra7 and all other VIPs i've foolishly forgotten to mention, thnx for all pics, links, updates and evrything else!!

hey, just wanna share summat...

i just watched some BB vids a while ago, and i forgot the laptop i'm currently using is sorta wacko.

so wen i wacthed the BB vids, the song was all squeaky!! hahaa....the boy's voices practically sounded lyk Alvin and the Chipmunks, especially during the chorus....

and the vid was also playing real fast. 1 second was lyk 0.5 second, so try to imagine them dancing in super speed mode...i was cracking up the throughout the vid!! LOL...dang laptop..

oh, i know loads of ppl must've watched this, and i dunno if it's ever posted yet, i couldn't resist sharing...it's from star watch a year ago focusing on BB, waaayy back wen GD was supporting the mushroom hair....gaaahh~~even the first part got me laughing off my chair!!

[star Watch 24] Big Bang 1/3

[star Watch 24] Big Bang 2/3

[star Watch 24] Big Bang 3/3

credits:yonnie86@youtube

oh, and i HAVE to quote this moment wen GD and SG saw the furry mic.

GD: (sees the furry mic) oh, there's a hairy thing.

SG: Hello. (strokes mic) It's cute.

GD: My nickname for you is Dusty.

SG: You had a suntan. You're kind of dark.

>.< could they get any cuter???

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chanel.x

Is there a cartoon version of this? I saw it in the video of the GREAT concert where they played credits at the end ^^

0610202_pop_3.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Thank you everyone for posting up all the pics, videos, and gifs. Big Bang is going to Japan soon!! I will definitely miss them in Korea. I hope they will be a big big success!! I'll share some picies!! These are picture I have saved over the year so i have no clue who to credit. If any of them are yours please pm me to give you proper credit. Sorry tam I totally didn't know last time to credit your gifs. to you :unsure:

G-Ri Spam!!! sorry I'm obsess

86sr72a.jpg

41352683pp7.jpg

60704118gp6.jpg

71090933cn5.jpg

10493408695dy7.jpg

Please DO NOT HOTLINK!! Upload to your own server please!! If any of these are yours please pm me and I'll give you credit!!

Does anyone have the other members pictures in this photoshoot that is hq please??(I need it for a little project)

c001942746d403d2f2eb209bv9.jpg

Guest ewmoocow

you're welcome everyone!~ [i'm lazy to backtrack 20+ pages to see the names] .___.''

wonny: Yay, you're the only that agreed with me that TOP's voice is yummy!~ Oh, yes you may call me Annie.

I was searching around the web and look at what I saw!~

242uzuq.jpg

GD made it as 2008 Best Rookie [:

Well, I don't understand Korean, so I'm not 100% sure what it says, but yay!~

I'm going to miss them performing Last Farewell just how I miss them performing Lies. ]:

I wonder if they will perform Babo? I like that song. [:

LMAO. omg, i would've never thought GD would have dredlocks haha..

but WTHH!, GD can pull off ANY hairstyle and still loook amazingly hot. hehe <3

thanks stardaisy212 for sharing the picture. it just made my day :) :)

&& does anyone know where i can watch GD on YSMM, the recent one?

correct me if i'm wrong, there is a recent one right?

Yeah, he was on a recent episode of YSMM.

This is the first part. It shouldn't be hard to find the rest of the parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qig5gMuXyHk

juh7uh's also uploaded some GD cuts, although I think he spoke more than this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4gQ_DI3xwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIAAq3UQldk

And thanks for keeping this thread so busy everyone. I don't really post much here, but your work/efforts are much appreciated~^^

Guest melodygreenleaf

ewmoocow: From what I can read from the screencap, I don't think GD won "best rookie" yet. I think those are the four nominees you can vote for.

I haven't seen the whole page, so I may be wrong ^^

I love the "cute" names of the members~

TOP: "Tah-bee"

SR: "Tori"

DS: "Ssoong-ee"

YB: "Bebe"

GD: "Jing-yo"

The first two I saw a lot on Korean forums, but the rest are new to me.

Love love "Bebe"~

I find it funny how even the official pictures now use "Youngbae" instead of "Taeyang".

its basically about YB's solo being released sometime in march, How Gee doing well in the k-charts, and what BigBang is doing in japan+overseas. apparently they might have a concert in Japan in March and then Thailand in April.

Haha~ I remember seeing that article and ignoring it because the "fake headlines" had more info xD

But I definitely do not remember anything about "April" as being the date of their possible Thailand concert. Thanks for that!

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Big Bang - Dosirak Japanese Album Interview (2008-01-29).wmv [3.3 MB]

TOP - Rehearsal on M.Net M! Countdown (2008-01-29).wmv [23.1MB]

Seungri - Rehearsal on M.Net M! Countdown Part 2 (2008-01-30).wmv [23.5MB]

Edit:

I'm back after posting this post 6hours ago :sweatingbullets:

wonny - yep it is ^^ OMG!!!! Thailand in April???? Yes yes, not definite yet but ... yay! I hope, wish, pray, fingers crossed (and whatever else to make it happen) they will come to Thailand :D and thankies for the translated article! <3

leslie_lei - <33333 thanks for all the SeungRi pics *wipe drool* :P

hmonggirl30 - eep! nice wallies *saves* thanks

x9293x - omo! http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/too...2f2eb209bv9.jpg <333 xD he looks so ... dorky :wub:

ya!the 'cute' names,i love it too.Especially 'Bebe',it sounds like 'baby' the slang version.it made me realised something though that the cute names for seungri &GD its like the way a baby would pronounced it.You know 'seungri' becoming 'tori',while 'jiyong' becoming 'jing-yo'.It's very creative of those people to think of these names.But i wonder how they get from 'TOP' to 'TAH-BEE'..umm

on the other hand,for daesung it sounds a little bit mushy & only maybe his gf or those closed to him would called him 'ssong-ee'

the same for taeyang,they samed to used the name youngbae.In a way'Bebe' is llike a name that only his gf would called him.a little too mushy~~

i think i'm looking way too deep into these names.. :lol:

the 'forever with you mv' which seungri totally ruined the scene xD

it's somewhere near the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkxKVry5LE8

thanks for the link!

junior magazine January of 08. i found the micracle of kpop.

well my friend found and i took a picture of it. XD

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u223/me...mp/IMG_5595.jpg

wow! wish magazines here will show Big Bang's news..

the miracle of kpop, yeah Big Bang's miracle!

im a new fan by the way ^^ hehe. i love GD & TOP!

hello, welcome new iVIP!

i080122 TOP's Family

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/tpNfXCvmERI/

i thought that top didnt want ppl to show off his family :huh::blink:

yeah i thought he don't want to show off his family too, maybe a bit exception here

I don't know if this is shared yet, but look how cute YB is doing that 'baby, baby, baby' dance from Last Farewell.

http://i28.tinypic.com/voybl4.jpg

thanks for this pic, they are cute ^^

I have a wallpaper want share with everyone

Design by me

G-Dragon so cute

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9711/lovegdoe5.jpg

ooh how about TOP?!!! hope you'll make one too ^^

hehe teach me too!

1 question, does Seung Ri really knows how to play the piano?or any other instrumental?

thanks for the updates!

samura7, thanks for the pictures! sad to sya but i never saw their family YG pictureee. wow that was like in th beggning of BB, they've changed so mch im so proud<3

tanks ewmoocow, to heaar that GD has made it? ahaha good news or whaaa?

Guest ayenDEATH

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/cha...10202_pop_3.jpg

hahahahah this is totally cute <3 and i love the g-riness posted by x9293x

god what i'd do for a Iheartyg tshirt x.x ooohhhh g-dragon best rookie? but 2008 just started...can he be best rookie already?or did you mean 2007? lol actually either way i bet gd would be able to make it *waves g-d flag*

Big Bang's Taeyang, solo debut...but for now devoted to overseas activities.

*a/n - notice the whole article says 'might' and 'planned', ie nothing is definite yet.

2227694297_6afffc16ec_o.jpg

During the interruption in national activities for the boy group Big Bang, member Taeyang (real name; Dong Young Bae) will debut as a solo artist.

After recording Taeyang's upcoming March single, he will come out and promote it as a solo artist. In addition, it is planned that TOP will continue as a MC for MBC 'Show! Music Core' and will stop (these individual activities) at the same time as Taeyang.

Recording last years single 'My Girl' Taeyang showed his solo artist, and recording this time it is planned this time (TY) will show his appeal/charm that was previously not seen during Big Bang activities. Taeyang begun in YG family as a rapper, but over the course of becoming a Big Bang member he turned into a singer.

It is planned that Big Bang Taeyang's other members will also one after another announce solo recordings.

Early next month, (Big Bang) will cross over to Japan and will open up with promotion of their debut single 'How Gee'. Then late March, it is planned that they will stage an independent concert. Presently in Korea, 'How Gee' with its english lyrics is mostly on the 5th position in many online music charts. Also in Japan, with the real promotion it is expected that it (How Gee) will be met with a strong response.

Big Bang in March will have Japan activities, and while entering into April it is planned that they will have promotional activities in Thailand that may also lead to an independent concert.

translated by: wonny (please credit! if taking out)

pic & original article: star news

ok, im back and ive translated the article i posted a couple of pages back^^

the original article (click on the little) arrow thingy...

a new article on our YB +BB from star news. all credits to star news~

and theres the translated one above. (sorry, i know its not that great - as melodys xDD - but i really dont this often and my korean is pretty shite)

yeah, so you lucky thailand (&& malaysia and singapore maybe you guys can see them too) fans...you guys might get MORE MORE Big Bang. :lol:

stardaisy212 - hehe, i love that thread xD. and i soo agree with you. people PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES.

sumra7 - wow, i dont really see much stuff (well, not as much a GDYB xD) on TOP pre debut. thankyou^^..his expressions are always so dorky :D

melody - ZOMG. i thought i was the only one whole loved those cute nicknames from the b-school set xD.

Guest pips_feefa

^ OMG :blink: .. Tae Yang's solo?

CAN'T WAIT FOR IT..

*let's go Tae Yang Let's go!*

damn i love his voices very much in For The World..his english is very good.

btw, i hope Big Bang will come to Malaysia....

Guest toomoko

I can't wait for taeyang solo debut !!!!!!

pips_feefa > I agree with you, his english his very good :D his voice is smooth and nice

Guest ayenDEATH

OH WHY WONT YOU COME TO MALAYSIA DAMMIT! i mean taking a lil detour wouldn't cost much compared to all the $$$ they'll earn from us crazy malaysian fangirls 8D thanks for the translation wonny.Im hecka excited about taeyang's solo.i hope he does well.yeah his english isn't too bad.seungri's one was pretty fobby when he first started out (watch the documentary xP) but its not bad now either.proud of the boys.hahahah yes i just had to talk about seungriat least once in my replies

PREORDER BIGBANG B-SCHOOL SET!!

si_20080130_07.jpg

the set includes:

1) Note

- 10set (1set-32p)

- size : 186 *260mm

2) Spring note

-80p

-size : 191*262mm

3)Pocket Book

-80p

-size : 80*240mm

4)Pencil Case

-size : 95*200mm

5)Bag for File

-size : 235*325mm

6)File

-size : 220*305mm

7)Sticker Set

- 2p

-size : 220*305mm

the whole set is USD44.695 .__.

it's now up for preorder at dvdheaven: CLICKKK

Guest josephineeee

it's been a while since i last posted ...

so .. it's JOJO'S PHOTOS TIME AGAIN !!

this time is DAESUNG-IIIIIIIIIIIIE ~

especially for angiie, zura =D and of cos all the daesung lovers ^^

daesungggg.jpg

daesungggg2.jpg

daesungggg3.jpg

if you all notice .. this hoodie is wore by seungri and taeyang before ^^

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK !

credits to on pic + bbvipz

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

A MNET FANCAM OF SEUNGRI DURING LASTFAREWELL REHEARSAL

SEUNGRI FANCAM

not sure if this was posted .. but anyway .. HE WAS SUPER CUTE =DDDDDD

A BIG BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL I-VIPS WHO POSTED AND CONTRIBUTED SO MUCHH !

i love youu alllll ~

all the photos,news,translations,links and EVERYTHING ABOUT BIGBANG !!

omg .. life is so (vip+bigbang)ish .. hahahah xDD

ps. i dont want 'em to go japan so soon T.T

Archived