{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest rain_forever_bi

KEUREESELLE.

ooohhh..thanks for the great news..can't wait to watch them on love letter...was just wondering when they were going to come out on them shows...i mean..i really think they should get on the explore the human body show..i really like that show with suju boys...love to see if they get on that same show..or even be special guests like dbsk...

thanks though..can't wait to watch it...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shrimpzaas

Ah~~ ^^ I love all these cute wallie , Thank you <333

your artwork is very awesome

Guest jenjen4

wow..

BIG BANG is still on top.

that's good to hear.

I DON'T WANNA BE WITHOUT YOU.

*they're going to be on love letter? that's something new*

HAHA+ BIG BANG= ?? <3 haha.

the new NII pix looks really nice. sigh* i haven't been able to catch up on big bang much but i would love for them to come out with a new song plus perform more. i want to see some changes....something dramatic. nvm...: ) they look fine the way they are. <3 BABO continuation of Lies? i wish there was a video for that. but somehow also i think that "i don't understand" is also a good continuation of Lies and they can be all wet in the video from the rain. *dreaming*

yeah. i have nothing to share but thanks to all that are sharing pix, gifs and such. appreciate it : ) brightens up my day alittle with their smiles.

[o and random, i rewatch the star king with big bang and finally realize they were wearing the "for the world" outfits. sorry kinda slow. : )]

Guest viet13aby90

I mentioned this before but I’ll say it again… I find it amusing and irritating at the same time when people perceive Big Bang to be gangster or wanna-be gangsters because they’re remotely close to being a gangster/bunch of gangsters especially their music. The lyrical content of “How Gee” is not gangster either! I’ve listened to the song countless times and I never heard them talk about killing people with their glock 9 or .22 in their ‘hood’ or talking about their ‘set’. The sound and also the MV of “How Gee” was very early 90’s like and it was a mixture of old school hip hop and mainstream rap (with the girls and the wine bottles) but that doesn’t automatically mean that they are turning into “American gangsters.” I live in an area where there are gangsters and I haven’t seen any gangster dress up like pandas or Doraemon LOL Go listen to the real gangsta rap like the music of NWA and tell me if Big Bang are anything like that. People need to do more research before associating Big Bang with 'gangster' and/or hip hop with 'gangster'.
You know it Ianne. People... listen to the songs, read the lyrics, they're no way (maybe just a smidge) "gangster" relateable <--is that even a word? :vicx:

I want to THANK ALL THE WONDERFUL i-VIPS that continuously contribute to the thread.

Seeenk you very much :D

I hope our boys will be able to perform at HB08. Even though I'm not going, it would make my friends', that are going, wildest dreams come true if they did. If they do, I hope everyone there enjoys Big Bang while their fanbase is somewhat non-explosive. Haha, 'cause I know after HB, they're going to explode in popularity, even more so than last year. Hehe.

Edit.

OH BTW

This is Little Roora's Christmas Album, and young GD sings in 2 tracks.

Tracks 1 & 3; hope you all enjoy ^^

the songs to listen to are tracks 1 & 3

the rest of the tracks are christmas songs.

(little roo'ra is in every song except tracks 6, 7 & 10)

You can get it at:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/YGBB/

Please credit ness-ugh @soompi, && viet13aby90 @soompi/ygbb for uploading ^^

There's a clip of GD singing/dancing to track 1, I think, in one of the MVAD episodes. Hehe, I'll go look for it.

yvonne

Guest Leena651

Hi I-VIPiers!

Thanks for all the lovely gifts and pixs. They're AWESOME!

Yay, a whole weekend of BB performance line-ups!

JAPAN, Kool! The boys must be excited ^_^ Wonder what they'll be doing there besides promoting their album?

Is there any music countdown televise station like MTV or MNET in Japan?

Hopefully, we get to see some of their activities in Japan *crossing fingers n toes*

Also... PRAYS that BB will make their 'America' promo @ this year HB ^_^

BTW - A friend of mine made me this WALLIE of TOP with his siggie... All I can said was... OMG!!! GORGEOUS!!!

TOPwallpaperforNhaileeed002.jpg

*** Please don't hotlink... And credit me if post ***

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

So BIGBANG's having a special stage with Haha, that'll be and awesome performance .

And OHHMY , BIGBANG'S almost leaving for Japan . cries

That means no more musickbank, musiccore or mnet right ?

awww...DS blinking pictures are so adorable. i just want to steal

him away and pinch his cheeks all day..hahaha. mang, i think im

in DS hype right now. lols.

ZOMG~ this is liek the longest backtrack that i had ever done in life

i heard their doing BB with HAHA. i bet it will be fun...

THANK ALL FOR THEIR PICTURES, INFO, GIFS, POSTERS, AND ETC...

283번째 러브레터 (2008.02.01일 방송)

박정현&다이나믹듀오/한경일/빅뱅/크리스탈레인

Yoon Dohyun's Love Letter - 283rd Episode (Airing February 2, 2008)

Park Junghyun&Dynamic Duo/Han Kyungil/Big Bang/Crystaline (?)

---

it was just filmed, and from fan accounts, they performed 'How Gee' and 'This Love'

sadly... it's going to be their last activity in Korea before they head to Japan... T_T

no lieee? ahah. well at least their FINALLY debuting in japan. im hapyp and excited for theem. i know their just gnna WHOOO away the fans and the fact that their will be NEW VIPS<3:]

Melody! thanks for the info. im happy both genders like BigBang, it kinda shows tat their music is GOOD, not just for looks, where people would say most girls are tere for. BUT the actual music and lyrics that the produce.

THANKS for ht kink! yes we love theem. ENG subs? and a eng narrator? the booomb, annd aww friggen MAKNAE. hahaad freal, YBHUBBAAE's japanese is sooo good<3 hha. even though he sutttered a lill bit. its STIL hecka good<3

IANNE,SOCKRAHTEASE , YVONNE annd ..KALEENA.. i totally agree with you guys. it's cos they dont even know BigBang. acting liek they know them and shizz, and making judegements that they shouldnt even have. and I MOS DEF agree ianne. haha. YOU DONT see know gangster pulling the sht they do. cos thye AINT gangsters. and i wouldnt have worded it any better than you guys.

Guest melodygreenleaf

080117 M!Countdown HQ Pics Part I

I had to screencap these myself from the mnet site (it wouldn't let me save), so this took me twice as long as usual to upload.

That's also why the borders aren't even xD

I apologize for the weird ordering of the photos. The screencaps get saved as 1,2...10 and so on, but photobucket rearranged them as 1,10,2...

If you have a YGBB account and don't want to click on every single thumbnail to save the pictures, go here.

CREDIT if taking! It took me quite a long time to screencap+upload.

DO NOT HOTLINK OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

th_Picture9.png th_Picture87.png th_Picture86.png th_Picture85.png

th_Picture84.png th_Picture83.png th_Picture82.png th_Picture81.png

th_Picture80.png th_Picture8.png th_Picture79.png th_Picture78.png

th_Picture77.png th_Picture76.png th_Picture75.png th_Picture74.png

th_Picture73.png th_Picture72.png th_Picture71.png th_Picture70.png

th_Picture7.png th_Picture69.png th_Picture68.png th_Picture67.png

th_Picture66.png th_Picture65.png th_Picture64.png th_Picture6.png

th_Picture63.png th_Picture62.png th_Picture61.png th_Picture60.png th_Picture59.png

th_Picture58.png th_Picture57.png th_Picture56.png th_Picture55.png th_Picture54.png

th_Picture53.png th_Picture52.png th_Picture51.png th_Picture50.png th_Picture49.png

th_Picture48.png th_Picture47.png th_Picture46.png th_Picture45.png th_Picture44.png

Guest melodygreenleaf

080117 M!Countdown HQ Pics Part II

I had to screencap these myself from the mnet site (it wouldn't let me save), so this took me twice as long as usual to upload.

That's also why the borders aren't even xD

I apologize for the weird ordering of the photos. The screencaps get saved as 1,2...10 and so on, but photobucket rearranged them as 1,10,2...

If you have a YGBB account and you don't want to click on every single thumbnail to save the pictures, go here.

CREDIT if taking! It took me quite a long time to screencap+upload.

th_Picture43.png th_Picture42.png th_Picture41.png th_Picture40.png th_Picture39.png

th_Picture38.png th_Picture37.png th_Picture36.png th_Picture35.png th_Picture34.png

th_Picture33.png th_Picture32.png th_Picture31.png th_Picture30.png th_Picture29.png

th_Picture28.png th_Picture27.png th_Picture26.png th_Picture25.png th_Picture24.png

th_Picture23.png th_Picture22.png th_Picture21.png th_Picture20.png th_Picture19.png

th_Picture18.png th_Picture17.png th_Picture16.png th_Picture15.png th_Picture14.png

th_Picture13.png th_Picture12.png th_Picture11.png th_Picture10.png

The best two for last <3

th_Picture3-1.png th_Picture4.png

(sorry for the double post, but soompi only allows 50 pics per post ^^)

Guest trangtwo

LMAO!! Whoaaa thanks for uploading all those pics Melody ^^

Those black and white outfits are my fav so far.

Hmm, I really wanna see a music video and performances of Babo. The song sounds so cute and happy...while the lyrics are actually sad. Ahh gotta love the irony in their songs <3 (like how GD described Lies. It's fun, but sad)...buuut, it'd be kinda hard to perform the hook. 'Cause dang, those are pretty high notes.

oops my bad I forgot iluxxx already posted the YT link lol

(I seriously have horrible short term memory -__-)

EDIT- OH! Someone on youtube played the piano version of Always and Babo...OMO Always is the cutest song, and it sounds so good in the piano version. Babo sounds good to. Anyway, here are the links:

Guest the7REAL.

YO! :ph34r: Pages be flyy'n on this thread. Can I get a witness?! LOL. jk jk. I've been listening to 'For The World' too much. =X

Speaking of, did anyone else get their Japanese album and read all of the lyrics?! They are too freakin' hilarious! I mean, I know we heard the songs first, but just 'reading' it just..so much more..ROFLCOPTERs. I keep saying they are like Dr. Seuss if he spoke in ebonics and was on serious crack. lol..it's like someone typed up the lyrics and never looked back at them or put it through a spell checker. haha. Seriously, things that doesn't even need to be spelled wrong are, like "ficky ficky fresh!" which they could have left as "freaky freaky fresh!" XD I seriously crack up while reading the lyrics, but sadly I hella know most/all of the lyrics now..hahaha. Especially 'How Gee'...that's my favorite one to rap out loud because it's friggin' funny and fun to say..ahah..especially with a group of people with you. VIP!! <3 XD haha, so yeah, 'For the world' is not exactly ground breaking at all, but leave it to Big Bang (and Perry-fied lyrics) to provide you with something to laugh at if ever you have a bad day. ;D But yeah, of course, again, I think 'Always' is the cutest song out of them all..and just listening to YB singing in english is just PURE love on it's own in every song, especially in 'Lie'. *O*

Thanks Melody for the HQ Mnet pictures!!!<3 Love beautiful HQ Big Bang pics. XD In that really green GD pic tho, he looks like ET with a furry hat. Cute leadah<3

Also, I'm excited for HB08 and really hope Big Bang do come, and if they do, and if people reading this are going, let's make sure to practice/know the chant codes, that someone posted some pages back! (cause' if they come, they will prolly perform 'Lies' among the other songs) XD It'll be so amazing if its on point (with the timing) and loud at the concert. I'm sure it'll give Big Bang that extra boost they seem to get from hearing it and will prolly be surprised when they hear us say it. XD <3 And random thought, but just because its MBC ...I hope TOP is one of the hosts...haha..I wish..but...omg..that would just be too much for my heart to handle..XDD

I'm late to comment but Big Bang as MCs for Music Core was too awesome, they did a good job. So funny. XD

Ooh, I can't wait for the special stage with HaHa! I've been waiting for a different kind of special stage than we've been having so yay, good stuff.^^

Guest thosaid

hey guys! i have a question. im not really up to date with big bang lately... T_T so er, what are their events lately? if i remember correctly.. japanese single right? or a japan tour or something right? this would keep them busy for how long? does anyone know if theyd still be in japan in may? oooo and can someone give me the dates for their concerts? from the closest date to the farthest known date?

Guest scarletdaze

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

New to this thread...Anyone one know where i can download the song (i don't know the title)

The MV has Lee Dong Gun in it...Please PM me!!!

Guest kiwiberry

Yay, thanks for those HQ pics from their live perfs, melodygreenleaf! ^^

Their outfits are so cute.. and GD is looking so hot~~ *drools*

@scarletdaze

It's the MV of Majimak Insa or Last Farewell, which is their current hit song (Congrats for being at the top for 8 consecutive weeks!!). I don't think we're allowed to share download links here, but you can get it from YGBB forum.

------

Also, I wanted to share this unseen Seungri solo Nii pic. Is it? Well, anyways here it is:

nii-sr.jpg

credit: bbvipz.com

Guest akfgtenshi

^ omg! i just fainted with this NII pic of Seungri! <3

*nosebleed*

lol~

omaaa! TY's japanese it good too! o.o"

soooo cute! XD"~

thanks for the pics/graphics/gifs everyone!

*_*

ive been silently reading for the past few days.. just cos, there arent much updates. come friday, and this thread will sure move like 10 pages. haha. *recalls on the ending of 2007*

my thankyous to my fellow i-vips, showering me with fun fun bigbang goodies;

wonny! blinking gd! this one's my fave, http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_17292/20080..._kirakiragd.gif looks like he's pleading/begging for sth. haha!

sl_ledl3vil, whoa those wallies are nice! esp the the daesung and seungri ones.

trangtwo, the boys look uberly hot in those NII pics, doraemon everywhere? haha i wonder if daesung's still obsessed too, i hope he is, lol, its such a cute obsession, weird yes, but cute! and thanks for those piano links. my firend can play the piano, and ive been annoying her by asking her to play bigbang's songs for me. lol.

kiwiberry, thanks for those caps and the gd gif. and for the solo seungri NII pic.

mady! those wallies are pretty!!

thereesaaa, thanks for those pics, awww daesung in http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s22/the...6_ent_1copy.jpg so cuuute! aww old days! :)

KEUREESELLE. thanks for the info, yay cant wait to see them perform how gee, this love? whoa thats weird. :blink: ooh i just realised something btw, when they perfomed wild wild west in love letter before, top and gd rapped lyrics from how gee. i was watching old perfs, and when i saw that one, i went, 'these lyrics, are.. ohmygod! how gee lyrics!!' lol :lol:

wow melody, i salute you, it mustve taken ages! thankyou so so much! your work is most definitely appreciated. :)

other blinking gifs like the ones wonny posted :) once, there was a big-headed bigbang phase, now blinking bigbang? lol :lol:

1201016810_bbw.gif

1201016810_sung~~w.gif

^for daesung lovers! X)

1201016810_victoryw.gif

^this one of seungri is reaaaally cute, haha, not scary like some of gd's eyy? haha.

credits:bbvipz

OMGOSHH the last blinking one of SeungRi's is SO cute! haha!! Not scary like GD's XD I mean it was pretty cute, but then seeing all his blinking pics compiled altogether like that was quite scary.. lol~

I agree with Jerilyn. I wanted to comment on that ROFL. I finally got to listen to the lyrics properly with the lyric booklet and it just had me rolllinggggg. Too funny for words XD It would definitely boost up your spirits after having a bad day :lol: The lyrics are so frigging random ! :lol: And the spelling, lawl. Yet.. I've been listening to the CD nonstop :phew:

Anyone notice how in "Together forever" they still kept the beginning for A Fool's Only Tear? "i feel so empty~ since you left me.. It's like I don't know how to say.." yet the rest of the song is about how they're in love and being meant to be, etc etc. (you know the lovey dovey things people say when they're in love :P )

as thanks for all the wonderful picture of BigBang by wonderful ppl in this thread, here is some wallpaper by me:

All 5 members :

thanks for sharing!!

Hi I-VIPiers!

Thanks for all the lovely gifts and pixs. They're AWESOME!

Yay, a whole weekend of BB performance line-ups!

JAPAN, Kool! The boys must be excited ^_^ Wonder what they'll be doing there besides promoting their album?

Is there any music countdown televise station like MTV or MNET in Japan?

Hopefully, we get to see some of their activities in Japan *crossing fingers n toes*

Also... PRAYS that BB will make their 'America' promo @ this year HB ^_^

BTW - A friend of mine made me this WALLIE of TOP with his siggie... All I can said was... OMG!!! GORGEOUS!!!

thanks! that's nice! omo loads of TOP!!

thanks for the updates iVIPs!!!!

congrats for winning awards big bang!!

big bang hwaiting!!

wheeee I watched the showbiz extra

gotta love arirang to sub all their shows

aww so they chose the VIPS? seungri has a smart answer lol

and taeyang's japanese is pretty gud :D I remember when GD spoke in chinese

it was so funny when TOP was talking about some fan cursed at his friends or something

okay, I sound so boring today ..

edit.

ohh noticed few days ago

over 2 million views 0.0

yay!!

Archived