{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iaRediL

ewmoocow: LOL~~thnx for the gifs....just gotta luv the dance!! YB is as hot as eva!! n DAESUNG luks the most hilarious!! hahaha....

n i agree, they make G.R.E.A.T. mcs!! maybe they should put up their own TALK SHOW...hahaah...like opera... oO...can't imagine GD comforting ppl....

kaleena: oMo~~*blur* i dunno wat to say!!! :phew: hehehehe....i have to admit....YB is HOT!!!! thnx for the pic!!

tam: hahaha...SEUNGRI caught himself on time...wonder wat would've happened if he fell *........* ooo0o0o00o....LOVE SEUNGRI's pics...soooo cute!! and YB so HOT!!! (3rd time saying that)

and yeah, DAESUNG was doing the shaky-pointy fingers such a long time!! ahhaha....poor thing...must have gotten tired...he was all like "When's my turn? When's my turn?" ahahha... XD

~thnx for the post

basmspasm: thnx for those GD pics!! *kisses* but i'm sorta tired of lookin at him with his ho0die on all the time.... :tears:

~~i wanna see his entire face!!! wats the use of gettin a new hair cut (even though i dont lyk it. :P) if ur just gonna cover it up all the time??

.....Russia...LOL...

oh my, i come stalking this thread evryday.....gotta stop... :wacko:

anyways, LUV Y'ALL!!!!

Guest josephineeee

THIS IS A MUST WATCH !

seriously crack me up when i watched it during the broadcast

daesung ah ~ you seriously need to appear more on varieties show ..

cos you really good and making ppl laugh ><"

DAESUNG FUNNY MOMENTS

ps. angiie and zura .. i guess i knw why you two love him .. lol .. he's such a cutie xD

THIS IS FOR ALL YB LOVERS !!! seriously must listen ok ? thought abit short ><"

TAEYANG'S BEAUTIFUL VOCALS

Guest ewmoocow

tam! thanks for the wonderful gifs [:

i'm going to share some from daesung's mvad <3

11m96jk.gif

riep7q.jpg

credits; bbvipz

no hot linking please [:

my laptop was lagging when i upload these, so i'll post them all later on [: there's 10 total <3

edit;

2u4hlvq.jpg

2iiap7q.jpg

13z0r5z.jpg

33kf3oy.jpg

29blg7m.jpg

fzcllx.jpg

166eou9.jpg

1zb8l7t.jpg

and you're welcome everyone that said 'thank you' to me. [: keke~ i can finally share some photos now.

Guest babybakchoy

does anybody know the last chorus to last farewell

Im trying to figure out what Taeyang says...

i don`t wanna be with out you girl (TY: Hey! Hey!)

마지막 인사는 접어두길 바래

오늘 단 하루만큼은

i don`t wanna be with out you girl (TY: I wanna be your man Hoo! Ha! Woo!)

내 서툰 마음까지 안고가줘

i love you i need you girl

baby baby baby 조금 어색하지만 서로 (SR: 어색하지만)

baby baby baby 아직 사랑하고 있는데 (DS: 널 사랑하는데)

baby baby baby 두렵기는 하지만서도 (TY: come into my bed?? this is the part i don't know)

끝이보이지만 난 그래도 only you girl

That question has been asked a lot recently.. xD

They say:

Kwon Ji Yong!

Dong Youngbae!

Choi Seunghyun!

Kang Daesung!

Lee SeungHyun!

V.I.P!

oo-rin BIG BANG

(we are big bang)

but in the most recent ones I think the cheer changed.. I can't really tell what they're saying :/ but someone says it's '4-3-2-1'

In their LIES performances when they pause, the fans say something too..

do you guys know what it is? I can't really hear clearly >.< nvm~ i found a video where you can hear it clearly but they're saying it in korean so no clue what it means XD

all I hear is "Big............bang...............( two syllable words here)" lol

^ @ 2:19

and then they say something during seungri's mini-solo part

@ 2:26

Ahhhhh Thank you for telling us!! I tried soo hard to listen to every performance & see what the fans say!! Now I can chant along with the VIPS!! yeahhhhhhhh!!! BIG BANG <33 Gahhhhh~~! GD <3

Guest sweetVisions

thanks ewmoocow for the gifs! Daesung's has some great moves, haha. Are the moves from performances by other artists or something he made up?

I TOPped a page! I have nothing to share though :blush:

Guest ★KIKO

^ Thanks for the links kimmykimkim :D

ick12x.jpg

I'm a bit sneaky, so I thought I'd link to a recently opened forum. Just opened slightly an hour ago XD

Anyway, the thing is...it's a Swedish BB forum! So if there are any Swedes (I know there are a few :lol:)

come and join the forum now OVER HERE! Don't be shyyyy :P:wub:

Here's a few pictures:

28wfqzt.jpg

vh50uc.jpg

33ubwk8.jpg

(creds; bestiz)

the reason why so-1 leave the grp,cos he said he wasnt ready for the showbiz yet.thats why.

their fans is usually called the V.I.Ps.

thanks for inform me...gamsahamnida....so now i one of the V.I.Ps...heheheso happy..

i just downloaded bigbang performance on mkmf 2007, the performance really great...very2 great.....but unfortunately the the crowd sreaming too loud so i cant hear they sing very well......ouh....so sad..

Finally up to date with almost everything.. i just got done watching

Dae Sung on MVAD.. it was so FUNNY.. i watched the whole thing... on YT.. POOR DAE DAE

couldn't stop when he was sliding down with the glass of water.. he went all the way to the

end of the thing.. ahaha.. he was so PISSED.. because there wasn't any water left.. ahaha..

i think he team was in the lead... and.. his DAMCE moves.. ahaha.. so UNIQUE.. ahaha.. i

couldn't stop laughing and giggling... he REALLY does learn some of the WEIRD dances from

his HYUNG huh?? because some of those moves look like something T.O.P would do.. ahaha..

WOW.. one of your iVIPs met BIG BANG.. wow..akfgtenshi you are SO lucky.. i ARE

JELLY... we all are.. and.. i think it's not that Ji Yong is like that regularly.. maybe he was having

a bad day.. you know.. like you said they looked tired when they were practicing.. maybe he has

been busy.. and he was tired.. i'm sure he didn't mean to give you the cold shoulder.. BUT... it

was SWEET of YB to do so.. how adorable.. maybe if i ever meet BIG BANG i will talk to YB first..

i think he's getting more comfortable aroung GIRLS... you know.. the SHY YB.. is becoming..

TALKATIVE YB.. ahaha..it was geat of him to talk to you... he's so CUTE.. maybe he sensed that

Ji Yong wasn't feeling too well..

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE OUTRAGOUS UPDATES...

^^^^^^

i haven't seen T.O.P wear BAPE for a while.. i guess it might just be me.. but he's wearing a

BAPE shirt in the picture ★KIKO posted.. and Ji YONG, what's up with the SCARF???

i guess he was SUPER COLD.. ahaha..

Oh... and the GIRLFRIEND convos.. those were HALLARIOUS.. Ji YOng.. was the CUTTEST...

he acted like it was really his girlfriend.. he acted so NATURAL.. CUTE.. ahaha.. DAE SUNG's

convo. seemed WEIRD.. ahaha.. how did he get a GUY?? i need to watch YB.. and where's T.O.Ps?

um.. yeah.. MANGNAE.. he seemd to be in love with the FAN.. adorable.. ahaha.. SEUNG RI??

BIG BANG?? ahahahahah...

nounu

★KIKO thaanks for hte new forum opened. i'll check it out lateer? OH snaps, is that likee some different alnguage? haha. but thanks.

OHH SNAPS. thaankkks josephineee! TY is soo hot singing that! gassh and i love how he looks right at the camera, makes me feel like hes singing to mee<3 serenaaddding.

thanks for allt e updates guys<3

YOU GUYS ARE AMAAAAAZING!!!

thanks sooo much for all the PICS,GIFS,YOUTUBE LINKS UPDATES and all thank you!!!!

sorry i don't have TIMe to mention you all but really really THANK YOU....

oh and CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG! last night i saw from ARIRANG CHANNEL..LAST FAREWELL was number 1!!! yehey!!!

Guest okaylikegetaway

akfgtenshi: mannnnnn you must loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your dad after that im so jealous! taeyang seems like such a sweetie, and seungri smiled at you <333333 ahhh i would have melted on the spot.

kimmykimkim: thank you so much for the yt links. gosh i laughed sooo hard when daesung went down the bobsled thing. my mom was even curious that i laughed so hard so i showed her, and even though she hates my obsession with big bang she laughed too. i love daedae on MV&D he should become a regular forsure <33333

&congrats big bang on minning MNET countdown. i cracked up when TOP pulled the mirror out :blush:

&& the music core camera work made my head spin :wacko: but it was a great performance nonetheless, it was the perfect way to compliment their LOVEFUL MC-ing on the show ^^

Archived