{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest rawesome

I feel like a stranger in this thread for some reason LOL

WOW It’s been a long time since I’ve been here and I’m super behind yet I’m overwhelmed with the updates! SENK YOU i-VIPs!!!

I’m really glad that TOP’s back in action and I can’t wait to see him emceeing again! I wish that this Friday’s Music Core show would have GD and TOP emceeing together hehehe :P

T_T i dont wanna leave Korea yet, since BIGBANG are back at music shows...but sadly I must go back to REALITY...we're leaving in just a few hours but tonight Anaya & I both got to have a pretty awesome "Majikma-insa" or "Last Farewell" with BIGBANG...well 2 of them at least. I was really sad thinking about how we're about to leave Korea, yesterdaynight we went to YG office (in the freezing cold, yes we're crazy, if ppl dont know that by now, we really are lol) we were hoping to see the boys get in their vans or something, we just want to see them one last time...just one last time...but we had no such luck T_T

tonight however, someone up there is really good to us, coz we just got to meet SUNDAE!!! first we got to meet Daesung and then YOUNGBAE..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! OK PLEASE DONT KILL ME ><...but if u want to read more about the account, please read over at YGBB.NET >>click here<<

ive to pack to leave korea, and i dont have time to re-write, but i promise when I get back to the U.S. i'll post more here ok!

~MONica~

Seriously Mon, I think I was screaming like a banshee when I read your post and Anaya’s too! :o:o:o OMO YOU MET SunDae, my two ultimate faaaaaaaaaaaaaves~!!!! Again, I’m ultrasupermega happy for you two that you met them!

I've uploaded their performance at the event. choiTOP! OH MAI GAAAAADDD I MISS CHOITOP!

Big Bang - 20080110 Cyworld Digital Music Awards [LAST FAREWELL]

Thank you for the translations, sookyung! I think it's good that they won't leave for Japan til February. Cos we need to see them perform BABO!

All together now~ *falsetto* sarangeul ajikdo nan moreugesseo~~

Random but I'm listening to Lie on my mp3 now, and I'm like, "WOW THIS SONG IS AWESOME!" I listen to it almost everyday, but once in a while I just can't get over its PENG factor LOL.

Thank you for the link Jaja! I wish I can sing in falsetto (and sing, period) but I’m singing along with you AND the boys LOL I don’t think we can ever get over Big Bang’s PENGness and I don’t want to

Oooh also, found this clip. It is Tiffany from SNSD talking about how she was worried of Seungri's injury at the Golden Disk awards

and she says, "Seung Reee - Hope you get better soon!! " XD cuteeee. She really says 'Ree' though..lol. It's just weird for me, cause'

my first time hearing his name said so clearly as 'Ree' on a Korean show when iI always hear it pronounced as 'Seung Lee' XD

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=...$&ref=

Btw, I think the interview RNGUYEN posted was from an old Bromide article..like 2006 for Skoolooks..and when YB still had braids..lol

and found another 'Lie' Parody. It's cute cause' she made it with her siblings! It's cool that they all like Big Bang and made this..

If only I could force ask my brothers to make something like this with me..lol. And I think this guy in this one pulls of wearing the 'bun'

better than GD himself =P Ok, not really but he's kinda cute too. and he does good GD-faces too..lol ok i should stopX_X

거짓말 Parody - Big Bang

OMG The BIG BANGETTES are 'most definitely incredible' fans! LOL. it takes a lot of guts to do that..and especially in new york city...and in times square..lol wow..good job.^^ and doing all the dance moves too in public! *O* I like all the places they filmed at..haha. I hope Big Bang sees that video..cause' they will just be so happy and maybe they should go visit New York City too. XP

Wow, it’s kinda weird for me too to hear ‘Ree’ because I’m used to ‘Lee’. Those NY i-VIPs are cool! They made it happen even if there were only 3 of them and I hope our boys do get to watch it and inspire them to visit the US ahemSOCALAFTERNYahem.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melodygreenleaf

I've always wondered about that.. >.< How is SeungRi aposed to be pronounced?! XD Cause sometimes I hear it pronunced as "lee" but other time I hear people pronouncing it as "Seung REE" but when SeungRi refers to himself I hear it as "Seung Ni" ??

The problem is that "R" and "L" is the same in Korean, so both "Lee" and "Ree" would be correct.

However, the original Korean is a little closer to "Lee" than "Ree".

...I'm not sure how you heard "Seung Ni". Must be his satoori (accent) slipping in xD

Guest s e n t i m e n t a l e *

EDIT**

oops.. someone already posted

hahaha

but here is another link just in case

the one that was given above doesn't work

i don't know if this has already been posted

but here is a link to

BIG BANG- SHIM SHIM TAPA RADIO SHOW

there's nothing really really special about the show like Boom's Radio Show

where they call the fans and act like the boyfriend

but they do talk a lot and goof off (as usual)

you could tell the boys are really tired and trying to get used to broadcasting again

TOP seems totally dead

and jiyong starts acting REALLY REALLY weird towards the middle of the show

it's pretty ridiculous

hahahaha

oh and in the beginning

they talk about them doing the coffee prince parody at the concert

because one of the MCs for the radio was one of the characters in the real coffee prince drama

i thought it was kinda cute

hahahaha

anyway~

have fun watching!

The problem is that "R" and "L" is the same in Korean, so both "Lee" and "Ree" would be correct.

However, the original Korean is a little closer to "Lee" than "Ree".

...I'm not sure how you heard "Seung Ni". Must be his satoori (accent) slipping in xD

Sometimes, when a character ends with the "eung" sound, and the next character begins with a "r" (or "l") sound,

it's pronounced with an "n". so that's probably why you heard it said "seung ni" :)

(hope that wasn't confusing...lol ^^; )

WOW!! :rolleyes: Thanks for posting these!! They're definitely new because you can

see G-Dragon's mushroom hair. The best part is that TOP is there. And he looks awesome.

--EDIT--

Big Bang - 080110 Cyworld Music Award Interview

081101 Big Bang recieves Cyworld Music Awards

080111 Big Bang performs Last Farewell at Cyworld Music Award

thans for the links. ;) ahh~~its the best present for me this year.having the guys receving such a award plus,doing perf with all the 5 of them onstage.it's really a great start! :D

& really feels gd to see TOP :wub: onstage & having his special presence!now it feels so full & satisfied!

thans for all the pics spam on our dear MR TOP! :w00t: TEAM TOP!!

ahh i think im into jiyong's new hair do already..

BIG BANG gonna give ya'll a REALLY BIG BANG OF THE YEAR!!

Me too, sometimes I feel like a total stranger in this forum :unsure:

Anyway,

OH MY BIG BANGiN Fantastic World! TOP oppah is back! :w00t: :w00t:

It's like everything is right with the world now, to see Big Bang finally together and well :D.

Plus, CONGRATZ on their Cyworld Award! And what's this I hear about them NOT doing well in japan?! :vicx:

I hope that's not the case ><

xmishy -- Thanks for the Lies Parody Clip. I give those girls major props to do that. I love the whole LOVE statue, it's cute.

damsel -- I'm from the Philippine Islands :D. Actually, I live in Hawaii now but I was born there

EDIT///

YAY, I TOPPED a page for the first time this year ^_^

Sorry I don't have new pics, but since I'm from Hawaii I'll post up this pic..

ha.jpg

SHAKA BABY! *me imagining Seungri saying "BABY" :sweatingbullets:

EDIT PART 2//

Just wondering, where can we get scarfs like those GD wears?

Guest melodygreenleaf

Interview: Big Bang, Kwon Jiyong

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Advancing in foreign countries, Big Bang! It's said that each member has a different country where he is popular...

GD: "I think it's different for each country.

When we went to Thailand, Seungri was really popular;

when we went to Japan, Daesung was popular;

and as for me, I was popular wherever we went." <- xD

Just translated GD's because I don't have time and the other questions were not too interesting. (ex. "How do you feel about receiving this award?")

Edit: Btw, this if from the Cyworld Interview video that was posted a page (few pages?) back.

Guest shinshun

Advancing in foreign countries, Big Bang! It's said that each member has a different country where he is popular...

Just translated GD's because I don't have time and the other questions were not too interesting.

Thank for your translated , I thing GD popular every where. :)

i don't think Big Bang made a huge splash in japan yet because they haven't even started their promotional activities there. they released an album but didn't even perform any of the songs for the japanese audience yet. so i think when they start in February, they'll get a better response.

although i think it strange that they don't start promotion until a month after... maybe they should have delayed the album for a couple weeks.

GREAT Concert Fancam - But I Love You

it's not full though. :)

THANKS! GD looks GOOOD. and his solo LOOKS GOOD. he IS GOOD. and might is ay.. gold is a mighty fine color o him<3

Here is the translation of a Vietnamese article:

Big Bang hasn't made a "big bang" in Japan?

I got angry when I read this article. :crazy: :tongue2:

SAME EHRE! WOOW. not even its called THEIR RSTING UP, so theyc an perform and thats when the fans go crazy! i hope it does go wellf or hte boys though! rhey ca debut in AMerica anyday<3:]

thanks frespongebob for the BABO link. i LOVED IT. i've been waiting for that perf, and i think ym favorite part was when topw as bagning his head? haha weird or what? and yeaah it went witht he beat which was nice and hten BAM scream kwonleadah comes:] haha sillygoose.

cheezzychee,t hanks for the pictures!

and DANNNg the BIGBANGETTE do got hella gots to do the parody in public in NEW YORK?!!?!. haha ncie or whaaa?! but dang gtta give em props cos they did pretty good<3 thanks jerilyn!

thNKS mady for the yesasialinks<3t

thanks guys for allt he pics and YT links!:]

thanks MELODY for theee q. ahah. GD. you STUDMUFFIN!:]

AND I WAS WONDERING! you guys know the BB shirts, are they girl sizes? because from the models, its different from the normal tees that they sold beforeee..[/color]

Guest rain_forever_bi

josephineeee

thanks for the radio link...they're so cute...wish i can understand what they're say...wish there's one with eng sub..well..thanks for sharing..

everyone

thanks again for all the updates and pictures...

oh..i didn't forget...congrats to big bang for winning the cyworld music award...congrats again!!

Guest yunchikan

omg. im so happy that BIG BANG is finally complete again <3333

seeing TOP just makes me smile big time =]]

i love Big Bang for always cheering me up andmakes me laugh and smile every day XDD

TOP TOP TOP xD cant stop staring at him with his good looking glasses heheh

Guest hilary.

They're by Louis Vuitton... but Pharrell collaborated with

Marc Jacobs (I'm guessing) to design them : ) If you get

a closer look at the sunglasses where the gold strip is,

you'll see the monogram of "LV" : )

umm, here's a close up- ish picture of them

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2650/lvtealju3.jpg

they're called Louis Vuitton Millionare Sunglasses : )

This shades rock so much!

Omg! I want this! x(

Congrats to Big Bang for winning the Cyworld Digital Music Award!!!!

Yay and TOP is back!!!

cheezyche + basmspasm thanks for the cyworld award pics!

Mrs.Im Danny + juh juh thanks for the links for the cyworld perf. ect.

More pics from cyworld digital music award:

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh251/k..._262_7529_7.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh251/k..._262_7529_5.jpg

GDragon's so cute in this hair. :D

He reminds me of Charlie Brown.

I dunno why. :X

Just translated GD's because I don't have time and the other questions were not too interesting. (ex. "How do you feel about receiving this award?")

Edit: Btw, this if from the Cyworld Interview video that was posted a page (few pages?) back.

This is why I love GDragon.

He's just so adorable. :X

Guest devylann

finally top is back!!! yes!~!! feels so good to seem them together!!! they seem so complete... :D

GD is so funny!! i guess he gotta be that confident to be where he's at!!...hehehe

Guest latiana2003

hmmm... did they ever sing "I Don't Understand" at their concert? that's like my favorite song by them (well, after Fool's Only Tear). and does anyone know if they are coming out with any other videos for their Hot Issue album?? I Hope they do Pabo :D

Archived