{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest juhjuh

Monica, that PENGTASTIC news made my night! I've already spazzed at YGBB, so let's save y'all from my OMG-ing LOL.

I'm still jelly that you got to talk to Daedae and YB! But the most important thing is, now they know we exist! ^__________^

ANYWAY.

Found these creepy pictures. Looks like someone got a little too creative with his/her GD paper figurine.

bb157pr3.jpg

bb158yf3.jpg

credit: 징요혓바닥

The last picture was too much for me LOL. *barf*

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest latiana2003

tonight however, someone up there is really good to us, coz we just got to meet SUNDAE!!! first we got to meet Daesung and then YOUNGBAE..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! OK PLEASE DONT KILL ME

you're so lucky monica!! so wait, how long were you all there before they let you meet those 2?? i hope i get to meet them when i go out there... whenever that will be lol

Guest snailCOOKIE

yey my stuff arrived;

hotissue02.jpghotissue01.jpg

the "planner" was the pictures you guys had scanned, i'm so happy :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mypictr_100x100.jpgmypictr_100x1002.jpg

wg + bb = treasure

sohee + taeyang = wgbb couple

♀ + ♂ = ♥

Guest tualekzze

OMG he just looks like real girl

but i like it lol

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4261/bb157pr3.jpg

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6489/bb158yf3.jpg

credit: 징요혓바닥

The last picture was too much for me LOL. *barf*

lol this is really too much

thanks you girls for all the pics

and those icons gif are cute the7REAL.

oh and i'm here for share icons i made

these are just plain

i bet you girls will get bored looking at it x:

sr_bbear.pngtop_bbear.png

click for more

and i also made this

gri_kiss.gif

too cute <3

Guest jiabidan

hI!!!!

CAN YOU HEPL ME?? I DON'T CANT'T FIND YASHINMANMAN WITH G-DRAGON WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES, DOES SOMEONE KNOWS???

PLEASE HELP!!!

T.O.P

Guest ewmoocow

is TOP still resting? when i saw the radio show, i heard his voice over the phone when they were doing that 'couple' thing. i really miss seeing him! ]: when is their next concert? i hope that they'll be singing in english <3

congrats to them for getting first on the charts and dang, 'how gee' is already at number 2? O.O''

viet13aby90: you're welcome [: sure, you can call me anniee <3

the7REAL: keke, daesung and gd <3 i just saw the radio show and they were having a ds and gd moment when yb was talking to some girl. ;D

tam: those gd gifs are so cute! >w< the way he laughs makes me want to laugh even more. <3

Guest rayasunshine

Oh i already posted on ygbb but thanks for sharing your story I would have seriously freaked out if I got to meet them... I am over here spazzing out. Actually shaking DaeDae's hand I don't even know what I would have done. Are the boys more handsome,shorter or different looking in person?

Guest RNGUYEN

It will definitely be not like their first volume. ^^ They said that they regret not spending more time on Vol.1 and making it the best it can be, so they're going to work really hard on the second album. Basically, they understand that their first album, for lack of a better word, sucked.

The album will most likely come out towards the second half of 2008 because they haven't started working on it yet and also because Taeyang's solo is scheduled to be released before the album (or so YG says).

...I really should go around finishing those interviews. xD

I'm so pumped for their second album! : ) It's about time they

have a new FULL album with a bunch of songs! Hehe. Yeah,

Vol.1 compared to their new stuff does seem a bit :\ Not saying

I don't like it or anything, just saying I really like their new

stuff much better. Still miss their hip hop songs like Goodbye

Baby, Forever with You, etc. : (

AHHH, TAEYANG'S SOLO! :) I'm super duper excited for that ;D

Yeah, it's already been delayed once.. hope it comes out soon <3

Thanks for the updates & pictures I-VIPS! :) BB HWAITING! :lol:

EDITTT ------------------------

I'm not sure if this interview was posted yet, I found it of the wordpress website.

Top:

1. Q: Other CFs <- (commercials) you’d like to take on the challenge of?

A: I want to do an ice cream CF. Because I can eat my favorite ice cream all I want.

2. Q: Your ideal girl?

A: I like girls who can decorate themselves very well. (so basically girls with style/ girls who can make themselves look nice)

3. Q: How you see yourself 20 years from now?

A: I want to be the best producer like Yang Hyun-Suk, creator of YG family.

4. Q: Your first love?

A: First year of middle school. (so 7th grade since middle school in Korea is from grades 7-9)

5. Q: You seem to have a lot of older girl fans…

A: Their earnest/sincere and composed monitoring helps me in numerous ways. I like those points about older girl fans. (older girl fans = nu-nah, which is what young brothers call their older female siblings) haha. i’m sure you already know that =]

Tae-Yang

1. Q: What if you find your ideal girl amongst your fans?

A: It’s embarrassing but I think I would hold out my hand and give them a handshake first. (If Tae-Yang holds out his hands first, that’s Tae-Yang’s ideal girl.)

2. Q: Favorite singers?

A: Boyz II Man

3. Q: (As a singer) A dream you want to achieve?

A: For my music, songs, and dance to move/touch/impress them and to be a give them energy/give them power… I want to be a singer who fits the word best

4. Q: Myself 20 years from now?

A: I think I’d still be a singer. I want to be a singer who always receives love.

5. Q: When do you feel you are the coolest/best/top of the world? <- (sorry i can’t think of a direct english translation)

A: I think I’m the coolest/best/top of the world when I’m singing or dancing. I think there’s no other time I concentrate more.

Dae-Sung

1. Q: Do you ever think about trying acting?

A: I want to try but when I practiced, it was harder than I thought. I want to practice hard and definitely act one day.

2. Q: How is your personality in real life?

A: Lively! Animated! These two words immediately come to mind. Everyday I’m also positive.

3. Q: Your charismatic point is?

A: Though it’s embarrassing to say it with my own mouth, people say my smile is pretty. When I laugh and you can’t see my eyes, I think that’s charismatic. (laughs)

4: Q: Your ideal girl?

A: A girl who’s pretty when she laughs and is chubby.

5: Q: (As a singer) A dream you want to achieve?

A: I want to be a 100 percent singer who is acknowledged by all and to whom the word singer matches.

Seung-Ri

1. Q: A singer that you like?

A: Justin Timberlake.

2. Q: Myself in 20 years?

A: I wish there was an image of my seeming happy. <- …yea the answer made no sense in Korean too =]

3. Q: A time you feel yourself as most cool/best/top of the world?

A: When I’m sitting quietly. A man is definitely best when he’s taciturn/maintains a dignified/sophisticated silence.

4. Q: The most memorable moment in your mind from your schooldays?

A: The times when, during class, I snuck out with friends to buy snacks. (the word implies it’s usually candy/sweets, but he doesn’t say what) The times when I goofed off with friends remains in my mind the most.

5. Q: How is your personality in real life?

A: I am positive, but I have a little timid side too. A little too much positive/optimistic side can rather be bad too.

G-Dragon

1. Q: Big Bang, it’s different in these ways?

A: A lot of people say about Big Bang, “They don’t have gorgeous/ magnificent features (aka they’re not that good looking) but they’re a really talented kid group.” That’s not true! We also pay a lot of attention to our looks! (laughs) Big Bang is different in music genre. It’s similar to black people’s music and each and every member makes lyrics and composition happen. There’s more but I’ll stop here~

2. Q: If you find your ideal amongst your fans?

A: If it’s the ideal girl I’ve been drawing in my dreams, I think I would ___대쉬 ____ first. (laughs) OMG!! I KNOW! i can translate everything except for the verb/ main word!! ahhhh! so frustrated but i looked everywhere and i think it’s a slang i don’t know =[ my biggest guess is “dash” or “pee a lot” <- from nervousness or something.

3. Q: Singers you like?

A: Jay-Z, Blackstreet, JD, Pharrell, Marron 5, Mondo Grosso.

4. Q: Your favorite songs to sing at karaoke?

A: Marron 5 “This Love,” Ann “Even If It’s Only a Memory.”

5. Q: A time you feel yourself as most cool/best/top of the world?

A: When I’m performing on stage. At those times, I’m confident because I perform thinking I’m the best.

Credit: Ester Kim

OH YEAH! Has anyone seen the GREAT concert fleece blanket?! Ohmy,

it looks so adorable! : )

si_20080109_34.jpg

woooot, TOPped a page!

Guest corry29

i got a question....

this goes wayyy back to the beginning,

did YG (the man himself) ever criticize YB for switching from rapping to vocals/singing/rNb?

Guest viet13aby90

Welcome to the thread x3mae! Thank you so much for the news about DVDheaven and the YGeshop. I'm going to preorder before they run out of goodies. Heheh.

Ohmahgawd Lyn, you still amaze with your icons/gifs! Haha. They are SO HOT!

I know right! I only knew about Doraemon because it's such a popular comic in Vietnam, but I never took an interest in it.

But now I see all these Doraemon things at my cousins' house, and I'm like "Omgad, DaeDae would SOOO love this" Haha.

Thank you so much for sharing :D

HOMAHGAWD MON! I read it over at YGBB, and I could not stop spazzing.

SunDae memories!! I'm so glad you two presevered.

Have a safe flight home, kay??

Thanks RNGUYEN for the interview!!

They're all so cute. I like how they each got asked about their perfect girl :wub:

Oh, and THANK YOU for the BB blanket pics! I'm SOOOO buying one. Haha.

Thanks again for everything everyone!!

Guest s e n t i m e n t a l e *
2. Q: If you find your ideal amongst your fans?

A: If it’s the ideal girl I’ve been drawing in my dreams, I think I would ___대쉬 ____ first. (laughs) OMG!! I KNOW! i can translate everything except for the verb/ main word!! ahhhh! so frustrated but i looked everywhere and i think it’s a slang i don’t know =[ my biggest guess is “dash” or “pee a lot” <- from nervousness or something.

Credit: Ester Kim

the word 대쉬 means like "ask out"

it's technically "dash" but koreans use is to mean

"ask out" and "make a move on"

wow

that's kind of weird that he said that though

because in another interview

all of them said

they will not be willing to go out with their fans

ji yong said he doesn't want to because

then the fantasy that the fan has about them will disappear

and they will end up disappointing (the fan)

...which i think is a realistic answer

hahahaha

anyway

thanks everyone for the uploads

Dae-Sung

2. Q: How is your personality in real life?

A: Lively! Animated! These two words immediately come to mind. Everyday I’m also positive.

A: Though it’s embarrassing to say it with my own mouth, people say my smile is pretty. When I laugh and you can’t see my eyes, I think that’s charismatic. (laughs)

i love youuu dae sung!! <3 hahahaa!!

but he likes chubby girls o.0??

We should so eat more. muahahahahha!!

thanks for sharing!! and that blanket thingy is soooooooo cuteee!! LOL!!

Ohhhh! hahahha! thank you!

i think this might get all fans squealing . hahhahha

MON! homahgadddd! oh-my-god! im so jealous! i read the account on ygbb and gah im still spazzing! *makes weird noises* daesungiee! ohmygod! gaaaaaah. wow, you guys are so lucky!!!! awhh sad right? your trip's done.. but! you watched their concerts and saw sundae! so its all good right? and you watched gd mc-ing too right.. wahhhhh, you guys are lucky! lucky lucky lucky! mon! you and anaya are so lucky! i cant stop saying it! i love reading your accounts, it got me really spazzy! like really really spazzy. daesung's hand, nice and warm, wooot! gah i are jelleh!!!

imma start tryna look good while laughing now, and try to get more 'chubbier'. lol! :lol:

rnguyen! thankyou for posting that up! :)

Guest dynomite925

wow

that's kind of weird that he said that though

because in another interview

all of them said

they will not be willing to go out with their fans

ji yong said he doesn't want to because

then the fantasy that the fan has about them will disappear

and they will end up disappointing (the fan)

...which i think is a realistic answer

hahahaha

anyway

thanks everyone for the uploads

funny, i always thought this, i mean if i was given the opportunity to meet a singer or actor or some celebrity i was currently hung over, i wouldn't because well i feel the celebrities are so great because in a way, we make up most of the qualities we like about them (fanfics, etc) so it would be like destroying a fantasy to actually see the real thing...haha maybe i sound too cynical but i think celebrities, the 'liking'them is only good in the dream/fantasy world. i feel bad for saying that because they might actually be really cool people but...reality is..standards are high, it's close to impossible for anyone to reach them all. (mines anyways). :/ i'm sorry...i wouldn't want to be disappointed.

i love big bang, their music is awesome!! and from what i see, i like...let's just leave it at that.

thanks everyone for the pictures and links, i'm enjoying them greatly

(if this is spam-sorry-i just thought this was interesting and i applaud gd for thinking that way...although it a little depressive and kind of a mood killer...sorry. :)

T_T i dont wanna leave Korea yet, since BIGBANG are back at music shows...but sadly I must go back to REALITY...we're leaving in just a few hours but tonight Anaya & I both got to have a pretty awesome "Majikma-insa" or "Last Farewell" with BIGBANG...well 2 of them at least. I was really sad thinking about how we're about to leave Korea, yesterdaynight we went to YG office (in the freezing cold, yes we're crazy, if ppl dont know that by now, we really are lol) we were hoping to see the boys get in their vans or something, we just want to see them one last time...just one last time...but we had no such luck T_T

tonight however, someone up there is really good to us, coz we just got to meet SUNDAE!!! first we got to meet Daesung and then YOUNGBAE..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! OK PLEASE DONT KILL ME ><...but if u want to read more about the account, please read over at YGBB.NET >>click here<<

ive to pack to leave korea, and i dont have time to re-write, but i promise when I get back to the U.S. i'll post more here ok!

~MONica~

^^ OHEMGEE MON You are so lucky!! Aww but no autographs from them ;}. I think I should read your account now. hahaah brb.

^^ Is that a blanket or jacket? :blink:

Thanks for the heads up, Melody!

I'm totally anticipating their 2nd album now,

and I'm curious to know what direction they'll be heading this time.

I wonder if they'll ever go back to their gangster days...

Don't get me wrong, I loved them through every style they pulled off.

But it just seems like they ditched their gangster looks for good.

I do hope they don't overwork themselves again.

Stay happy and healthy, boys!<3

Wonderful GIFs, tam!

GD looked incredibly adorable in his red shirt!

All those expressions! Gah! Too cute!~

AND I WANT THAT BLANKET ^^"

MONICA:: ONE lucky girl..oh i mean 2 lucky girls..you and anaya..gosh!!! i totally spazz out when i read your post at ygbb..i'm sooo PROUD OF YOU for doing that! hehe..makes us all happy here..when i was reading it, i felt somehow i was also there!!! KUDOS TO YOU BOTH!!!!

dynomite925:: somehow i get your point..it would be great to know the celebrities that we like but somehow knowing them skin deep MIGHT take away the fantasy that we have for them...I guess you're right, leave things the way they are..i mean nobody's perfect and sometimes fans go way over the top thinking that celebrities don't have flaw and all..

RNGUYEN:: thanks for the blanket pics..they're sooo cute!!!! i want to have one!..oh and about the interview..actually it's quite realistic..i guess BIG BANG's management has a rule regarding them dating a fan...

Archived