{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest jas282

kwon leadah

i cant see your beautiful eyes ):

how dorky can this boy get

andd that heart he made

papa top,come back and take away mama jiyong

mama jiyong is trying to melt(and break) everyone's heart

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh please please upload the MUSIC CORE JI YOUNG MC skit...please....

iluxxx:: thank you sooo mcuh for the pics!!

stardaisy: thanks for the link..

angie:: TOP is sooo freakin fierce in those pics...love it! thanks!

477f1d0d25071filename2008010579827_.jpg

credit: bestiz

YB is uber HOT in this pic!!!

Guest jenjen4

Gd looks cute like that...yellow and black, his hair is cute too..trying to hide behind the cards, like we can't see him. seriously melting. haha. Thanks for sharing.

I miss TOP and Seungri...sigh...i mean i haven't seen super recent things on them and top since the hospital and such so...COME BACK baby! TOP's hilarious and i miss his voice. (sexy and funny at the same time)

Seungri<3 in that video is too cute...Baby baby baby, he loves that word and i'll call him that if he wants me too. : )

Big Bang seriously need to make a video for Babo. i want to hear their voices and the lyrics sounds good.

Guest touchtheskies.

Been a silent reader for some time now but here I come to thank you VIPs for your news updates and pictures (: I hope Seunghyun lover gets well quickly <3 How Gee MV didn't impress me, maybe because I expected something better; something of their previous MV standard. But the boys worked hard, and I'm grateful for that <3

Made some icons for VIPs (: Simple cropping, coloring. Nothing great, hahaha.

icon9.pngicon8.pngicon7.png

icon6.pngicon5.pngicon4.png

icon3.pngicon2.pngicon1.png

Jiyong as MC! XD He's too cute beyond words <33333

Guest Mz-Descamento86
Yoooo, I agree with you 10000%. This guy has an unbelievably sexy facial structure. He's just so drools-worthy. He's the only one I stared at in the picture, including the preceding ones. Gah, hotness. I wish the pictures were larger so I can stare myself blind.

yes! thats what attracts me most besides his body of course lol his facial structure. Taeyang has the sexiest jawline lol i mean i know that sounds silly but when he smiles or poses and u can actually see the lining ARGHHHH sexy!!!!!!

OHH and their new video reminds me of DA PUMP - ON THE DANCE FLOOR

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o5Ng_TResvg

Guest lalaleidy

Hey I-Vips just wanted to share what i found. it is the girl's version of Lie hahah it is really cutee

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jqOk0UmFxAQ

Thanks for the link. It's cute but i like it best when bigbang sings that song. hehe :)

Top's absolutely gorgeous. thanks for the gif.

thanks for this photo. it's hilarious.! hehe :) btw, why is that GD loves the role of being a girl. hmm.

Guest vip_gd

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/156/080105musiccoremcgdql4.jpg

Okaay .. that is one odd outfit, the shirt, the hat and not to mention the gloves :ph34r:

Now, that I look at him closer, he does look like a bee, all he needs are a pair of wings and feelers xD

Isn't his shirt sorta like a pirate shirt, cuz of the skull. I think it says 'Too fast to live, too young to die'.

Being a third party commenter, ehh I actually think GD & Sunye look cute together haha(ahh don't kill me)

MC TOP not there? probably resting

Oh yeah, the week everyone is resting

good for them ^^

Guest getawaycar

it's... MC GD! :lol:

크레타@bestiz

he does look like a bee. :lol:

I miss TOP though. ㅠ.ㅠ

and... the vid for How Gee is great but I still like Last Farewell over it.

I don't really like the sexy-girls-in-the-background concept coz it gets meeeee so jealous and insecure!!! ㅠ.ㅠ :phew:

Lol. but i like it. daesung didnt get to have as much screen time as the other guys though. And SKUGHSIDUFBVA LOL at seungri <3333333

V He's a rapping bee! <3

he does look like a bee. :lol:

LOL. you're so right hahahhaa~

ji yong the bee x))

and the bee says

"Too Fast To Live,

Too Young To Die"

xDD

The How Gee video didn't have enough Daesung.

yeah i knoww! That's so sad. at least seungri has this hilarious part. but both he and daesung have very few scenes though

gah, are they coming up with more music videos?? hopefully xD

Archived