{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

OH MY GODDD T^T

Seungri....=(

I hope he'll heal quickly and rest well to keep up his health...!!

AJA AJA!!!! <3333

I went to bed and woke up and already the thread moved like 5 pages. hahaha.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ALBUMMM thats ALREADY OUT!!! EEEEEEEKKKK (:

also for all the performances, pictures, and such...that just brightened up my morning <33

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE HIGH QUALITY SBS GAYO DAEJUN COMPLETE UPLOADED INTO CLUBBOX?

IF SO, COULD SOMEONE POST UP A LINK? ^^

it'd be much appreciated. thankss.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a silent reader for a VERY VERY VERY long time.........LOL...I know, punch me...

I've been on an emotional ride ever since baby panda incident happened. I was sooo sad when i heard he sprained his ankle, then came his smilie face on stage, I was sooo happy, and now this has bring down my mood again. But I'm gonna stay positive and pray for our maknae

Hopefully he'll get a GOOD rest so that he could COMPLETE recover. I bet all the nuna fans are gonna make him mountains of nutritious food.

I"m gonna pray hard for SR so that he could be well, cuz BB is not complete w/o maknae

SEUNGRI!! PLEASE REST AND BE HEALTHY

PLEASE DONT CRY FOR SEUNGRI...he wouldnt want his VIPs crying, coz that will make him feel worse. PLEASE STAY POSITIVE FOR SEUNGRI. HWAITING!

to make u feel better from being sad abt seungri....TOP FACE PLANTED WHILE DOING HIS SOLO, IT WASNT SAD, IT WAS QUITE FUNNY (IMO)...he was half running and was suppose to get on his knees and slide but he ended up falling forward after he hit his knees on the floor, he tried to play it off, but it was done so badly, it was funny...i love TOP

oh and DS fell twice while in those animal outfits...so funny. they kinda had to stop and laugh...and the new couple is GDTOP which i really hate GD for ><

omg TOP in dinosaur outfit + GD in a rat outfit and they played the music and TOP was like behind GD hella grinding and groping i dunno how to explain it but it was funny and at the same time, i was like 'OH HELL NAH!!!'

Hey, Monica!!! I hope the "out of this world" gift could make our panda boy feel better, better yet make Big Bang happy.

The YG segment of SBS was HOTTTTTTTT...all the YG men were there :drool:....though I kindda wished for CL + Park Bom

thanks for the account mon.

seungri hwaiting!this magnae had always put in his best for every single of his performance

we should all be so proud of him

he will get well soon.because he is our superman hotnae<3

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

OMG seriously? Maknae's in EMERGENCY ROOM?!!!

:tears::tears::tears:

ahhhh *heartache*..

Get well soon seung-ri!

Hwaiting!! <333

Gosh i was spazzing like crazy about the new japanese album XDD

Thx juhjuh for the links!!

Gahh it's already 2am here.. ><

Still need to watch so many vids and fancams.. :sweatingbullets:

thx fella i-vips for the updates.. you guys are GREAT! =)

*wipes tears*

MAKNAE, GET WELL SOON! FIGHTING!

LOL the TOP story is so funny, Monica! I can almost imagine him trying to play it off like it's nothing ROFLLLL. Our bad boy's not so bad after all XDDDD

Anyway, I've posted FOR THE WORLD lyrics in the uh, lyrics section.

FOR THE WORLD LYRICS

Guest pinkpiglet

i really enjoyed the music drama.

deh sung first cracked me up then

TOP...omg i was on the ground

laughing when he did the house

thing especially because he looks

so serious when he's doing it! lol

i was actually waiting for seung lih

to come on but...=/ i guess he was

too hurt to film it and now he's hurt

again? or gotten worse...i'm lost lol

seung lih <3 i'm worried now

Guest kiwistar

wow BB is coming out with album after album. 3 albums in a year?? [including their mini-albums]

I'm really impressed...they're songs are still really strong and fresh, though I hope they're not overworking themselves!

Thanks everyone who posted pics and links ^^

Here are the pictures from their Japanese single: "Big Bang for the World"

I PREORDERED MINE, so go get yours

BB99.jpg

BB100.jpg

BB102.jpg

BB103.jpg

BB104.jpg

GD24.jpg

Top55.jpg

Vi33.jpg

YB58.jpg

YB59.jpg

DS22.jpg

4775dfd0f1e47filenamejjvj2.jpg

4775dfc842864filenamejjxn8.jpg

And a bonus of GD during their concert. He's sooooo adorable. I wanna hug him..lol.

4775d89b5147dfilename.gif

and during their video parody of Coffee Prince

4775d89c2e539filename.gif

credits; popcornfor2, bestiz, soompi thread & Tiffy at http://illustrious-arts.net

남성그룹 빅뱅의 멤버 승리가 발목 부상 악화로 공연 도중 병원 응급실을 찾아 주변을 안타까움을 자아내고 있다.

승리는 29일 오후 서울 방이동 올림픽공원 펜싱경기장에서 '빅뱅 이즈 그레이트'(Bigbang is Great) 둘째날 공연 도중 무대에서 내려오다 통증을 호소, 오후 9시께 서울 아산병원 응급실로 급히 이동했다.

빅뱅의 한 관계자는 "공연이 막바지로 치달을 무렵, 승리가 지난 12월 초 입은 발목부상이 악화돼 응급실을 찾았다"고 밝혔다.

승리는 지난 14일 2007 골든디스크 시상식 리허설 도중 발목을 다친 뒤 상태가 호전됐으나, 이날 팬들의 호응에 흥분한 나머지 무대에서 무리해 이 같은 일이 빚어졌다.

특히 무대에서 폭죽이 터지면서 흥분했던 승리는 부상과 맞물려 저혈압 증세에도 시달린 것으로 알려졌다.

다행히 현재 병원을 찾은 승리의 상태는 양호한 것으로 확인됐다.

이에 앞서 28일 '빅뱅 이즈 그레이트' 첫날 공연에서 승리는 팬들이 부상을 입었었던 사실을 전혀 눈치챌 수 없는 완벽한 무대매너를 선보였다.

한편 빅뱅은 이번 콘서트는 오는 30일까지 계속된다.

관련기사

빅뱅 "2007년 최고의 해! 정말 보내기 싫다"

빅뱅 승리, 깁스치료로 활동중단..당분간 4인체제

빅뱅 승리, 발목인대 부상 '활동 차질'

<저작권자ⓒ '리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것' 스타뉴스>

Ok basically, they talk about seungri's ankle injury during the beginning of dec, and how he performed during the first night of their Great Concert, and the second night, it started to ache more (he was apparently fine on the 14th during the disk awards), and then last night he was sent to the emergency room, he's currently resting and is fine now & how the boys continued the concert without him.

hihihi

one more YT link from me :) (too bad SR isn't here :'( )

SBS Gayo Daejeon - Big Bang cut

^with 1TYM and Jinusean

THANK YOU. performance was great. sad to see no seungri though.

hEy i-VIPs!

just a quick update for y'all

1st Day concert was amazing....but i'll write more on that later...today's was sooooo freakin bittersweeet. During their performance of Babo, i can see Seungri limping, at his part he was running out of breath...i knew there was something wrong...at the end of performance he was carried off. Then GD sings This Love, and when mangnae didnt come out WE (anaya, fye all the iVIPs with us who was at the first concert who already knew that SR was gna come out) began to worry when DS came out to sing mangnaes part. and for A FOOLS TEARS they changed it up to where it was only DS & YB who sang and RAP the whole song (YB rap GD's part and DS rapped TOP's part_he left halfway through the concert to go to hospital, it was really nice tho..SUNDAE DUET<3. They performed songs without Seungri, and us i-VIPs were all quiet coz we knew something was wrong, THEN 1TYM CAME OUT TO PERFORM AND THAT RELIEVED US A LIL BIT FROM WORRYING. It took a while til BigBang say something about SR, not until everyone started to chant "LEE SEUNG HYUN! LEE SEUNG HYUN!" then the mood kinda went down when they told us how Seungri was hurt and was now at the hospital. they didnt perform some songs like the INTRO medleys and I DONT UNDERSTAND, WE BELONG TOGETHER AND FOREVER WITH U like DAY 1 Concert...

tho seungri's reaction wasnt as bad as Inkigayo performance...actually seeing it LIVE and him being carried off the stage was heartbreaking. PLEASE PRAY FOR SEUNGRI! If he doesnt perform at tomorrow's concert, i'm okay with that, i just want him to be better....BY THE WAY HIS SOLO PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING ON DAY 1 CONCERT BUT TODAYS CONCERT BEFORE HE WAS HURT, IT WAS EVEN MORE AMAZING, HE HAS REALLY STEPPED UP HIS GAME (gna steal him away from mangnae lovers). I WAS SERIOUSLY IN AWE at his performance, part of the reason why i am so sad about this incident...he was giving it ALL and more. SEUNGRI HWAITING! (i really wanna give my gift to him, so he can just stay at the house and watch JT live concert dvd all day instead..rest to a full recovery this time pls)

awww sad to see him getting carried off. he really should stay home and watch JT dvds!

thank youuu. we now can sing along!

some gayo daejeon pics.

20071230014901.978.0.jpg

20071230013005.641.0.jpg

credits : daum

Thank you everyone for your updates!

Especially the "For the World" dl and all the new pictures,

and Big Bang is GREAT updates.

Monica your post has me so worried. EVERYONE PRAY FOR SEUNGRI MOST DEFINITELY!

It has me thinking back to the Inkigayo performance :tears:

I hope he'll be able to perform at the next concert cause I know how much he wants to.

SEUNGRI HWAITING! <33333

At the "For the World" pictures,

EVERYONE LOOKS HOT,

but I don't get the picture with GD lying down.

Is there supposed to be some meaning to that?

Man I'm so JEALOUS of you guys who got to go to Big Bang is GREAT.

COFFEE PRINCE PARODY?!?

GD would play Eun Chan LMAO

With his bob & skinny self that can fit into woman's jeans.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us :)

Guest Yunho<3

Thanks for the link to For The World album.

Oh i love it :blush: especially the LIE.

I think they rap in korean????I thought i got the wrong album.

I want to buy it so bad now.There's only 9 song.Such a pity i want more.

I just saw the drama of BIG BANG and

WG

It was uber cute.. with the pairing that I wasn't so happy about the pairing though.

But it was very cute and funny when GD was acting tough and wanted to fight but he got hit first lol to secure this, they didn't kiss. she just blows his face.

There was no Seung Ri in the drama!! That totally disappoint me :( He would look cute with the girl... aww... seungri really missed out something big :(

Btw Dae Sung was acting pretty funny in there, he totally showed another side of him there. And then TOP at the end was hilarious.. well that's what he gets for cheating lol.

Even thought Dae Sung didn't get the first girl he got the second? probably..

TaeYang was sooo HANDSOME in the drama lol :P he was so sweet to his "girlfriend" in the drama. feeding her and then taking cell phone pics but got interupted.

Guest naturalhonee

just finished listening to the full english versions

wow i have to say DAE DAE's english is really really good. he may not be as good at conversing in english as TOP or GD, but daaang his articulation is real impressive for a native korean.

impressed with MANGNAE's english as well, especially his bit in "always" - "I need you by my side thick 'n thin" this line almost sounds american lol

as always GD's rapping sounds great. love love love him <3

his bit in "So Beautiful" is rather raunchy "Rock the girls and let'em hear the real flows. Bangin' and I'm ringin'em high (that's the mini cooper!)"

a bit of constructive criticism (we I-VIPS still love our boys to bits tho right?!)....

1. their lyrics are a bit too pimpin. i know they wanna portray a certain image, but they're using way too much ghetto slang in their songs. i'd rather hear deep meaningful lyrics based on the boys' personal experiences...like the korean versions ><

2. i guess this is due to time constraints and a hectic schedule, but if you notice, in the english versions, they keep alot of the singing parts that were adlibs/already in english in the korean versions. its usually not too noticeable, but sometimes there parts where u feel as if the song was badly edited. (dunno if i explained this well enough, hope u get what i mean)

finally ------ seungriiii :tears: i was on a bb high as i started to watch the SBS gayo daejun, then i read the news abt his recurring injury+being carried off stage and sent to the hospital, and my heart sank. to top this off, then big bang came out singing with the trot singers and mangnae was missing....

ahhhh i wonder how he's doing now. doing back-to-back concerts for 4 days in a row, alongside performances at various shows is incredibly stressful for bb as it is.... sr's injury must add much more stress - seungri's stressed abt not being able to perform and potentially disappointing fans, the other members stressed abt how they should perform to cover seungri's absence, and concerned abt his well-being.

hearing that the rest of BB cried while singing a song at the concert seriously breaks my heart! wish there was a way for big bang to see how much love we have for them, and that more than anything we want them to be healthy!

BIG BANG here's a big big HUG for ya

OMG thanks monica and soy for updates.

MONICA~~~ i can't believe this is happening to BIG BANG's MAKNAE. *i'm sad...and i do want to cry...but like you said be positive.

i really hope that SR will rest and be more than in perfect condition next time we see him.

btw...are you going to the one concert too?

Guest cupquakee.

Ahh i'm usually quiet in this thread XD but i just wanted to thank you so much for the updates on THE GREAT concert and their new album! i'm getting mine soon haha i can't wait.

as for Seungri. after i read that, my heartbroke. i hope that boy gets better soon! he needs a lot of rest and we're all hear to support him <3

& i prayy that he gets better

(and that YG makes a concert cd for the great hahahha)

anyways i just saw the drama of wondergirls and bigbang! it's so cuteeee hahaa.

i love the pairings especially YB's haha.

i can't wait for the subs! <3

now i'm looking forward to hollywood bowl! LOL

ps. after reading the tracklisting for the GREAT concert, i'm so jealous of the people that got to go LOL

Archived