{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gd_is_great

IONO IF ITS JUS ME BUT I REALLY DONT LIKE THE FACT DAT WONDERGIRLS AND BIG BANG WILL BE CASTIN TOGETHER N SHIET. PISSES ME OFF. IONO WHY....

^BIG BANG COMIN TA NEW YORK????????WAHHHHHHH. SOMEONE CONFIRM DAT PLS?!?!

ye i feel the same i dunt hate wg but i dunt like them casting or singing togetha lolz im not jealous jux feel dah they dunt feat each other lolz aite BB FIGHTING

Guest <3*gabbss.;

i love both big bang and wonder girls.

i admit their last perf. was a bit messy though.

but i still thought that was such a hot perf. LOL.

i'm looking forward for this drama thing. :)

some people's comments about this drama thing sounds pretty rude, esp. when going around the swear filter is involved.

i love the NII pics, so hot. LOL.

& what's happening with seungri now? is he still hurting? =/

anyways, merry belated christmas to big bang & everyone else! :)

Big Bang - 필승 (feat. 알캐미스트) [MV] is hot!!!

M.Net did one great MV!!!

I'm pretty OK that

WG are collaborating with BB again.

I think I prefer the boys with SNSD or Ji-Eun.

But I'm sure the collaboration with WG will do pretty well.

Big Bang are going to be so FLY! XD

Guest msxadina

omo bigbang might come to ny?

i'm only 4 hours from there?

i wish they could go so i can "visit" my uncle and see them haha.

as mch as all of you i wouldn't like to see big bang with wg.

they're getting so close, but i hope they can be like pals and that's it/

i don't want seungri and sohee together cause they'r the younger.

**crosses fingers no kissing scene** if any, i'll be punched and hit by my sisters haha

we're too much in love with them.

merry late christmas

whoops sorry about that.

Guest viet13aby90

IONO IF ITS JUS ME BUT I REALLY DONT LIKE THE FACT DAT WONDERGIRLS AND BIG BANG WILL BE CASTIN TOGETHER N SHIET. PISSES ME OFF. IONO WHY....

^BIG BANG COMIN TA NEW YORK????????WAHHHHHHH. SOMEONE CONFIRM DAT PLS?!?!

Big Bang - 필승 (feat. 알캐미스트) [MV] is hot!!!

M.Net did one great MV!!!

I'm pretty BLAH that

Wonder Girls are collaborating with BB again.

I think I prefer the boys with

SNSD or Ji-Eun.

But I'm sure the collaboration will do well.

Big Bang are going to be so FLY! XD

omo bigbang might come to ny?

i'm only 4 hours from there?

i wish they could go so i can "visit" my uncle and see them haha.

as mch as all of you i wouldn't like to see big bang with wg.

they're getting so close, but i hope they can be like pals and that's it/

i don't want seungri and sohee together cause they'r the younger.

**crosses fingers no kissing scene** if any, i'll be punched and hit by my sisters haha

we're too much in love with them.

merry late christmas/

I understand that y'all might not like some of the collabs, but PLEASE refrain from talking about other groups, especially negative comments about other groups and/or couplings. We DO NOT want to have this thread closed. Please read and abide by the rules.

Ahh! Thank you for these pictures! They are fantastic!

And I wish all the iVips that are going to Korea within the next few days, all the best.

I'm with you in heart and spirit. Hahaha. Merry Christmas from California everyone!

Guest kewlnbubbly

belated merry christmas, i-VIPs!!!

yay! the BB concert is just around the corner :( and i'm here in crowded-because-of-the-festivities-and-why-is-it-raining-this-time-of-the-year philippines! huhuhu! well, goodluck to those who are going to watch...reprezzent!!!

i know BB will do GREAT (pun intended) :D

and wow, a music drama...can't wait to see that!

Guest ..kaleena..

AWWWW!! TOP-ACHU!! hahahaha, he's going to make me like pokemon all over again! lol jk

Big Bang in NY?? wow. i don't want to get my hopes up becuz it might be a rumor.. rawr!! (GO TO VEGAS, MY LOVES!!!!) lol

and this whole BB and WG collabs should be interesting... geeeee (lucky girls) lol. they are such rivals in the music industry lately. haha (personally, i think they should have some collab with ft island! haha, duno how that would work, but it would be cute!!!!!)

WAH, the new BB MV was unexpected! haha, it was fun! :D

it sounds all old school in the beginning :] never heard that song before. is it their original, or a remix?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, THEIR CONCERT IS SO SOON!!! OH HOW I ENVY EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT IS PRESENT x_x

merry cu-lis-mas everyone!! :DDDDDDD

Guest CALLME_OFELIA

hello(:

i've been a silent reader in this thread for quite a while now,

and i was wondering if any of you guys can help me?

i'm looking for big bangs documentary (predebut) episodes 1&2,

do any of you guys know where i can download it?

thanks! :D

Guest xrainonme

Has anyone seen this yet?? Is this a new mv or something?? Its made by Mnet I guess.

Big Bang - 필승 (feat. 알캐미스트) [MV]

woah didn't expect a new mv at all. Oh! is this the Seo Taji featured song thing?? Idk I might be wrong but its not too bad.

OH!!! So this is what my friend took pictures of when she saw them near her school... ok it makes sense LOL

I like the song, I like Top's verse :]

I feel like moshing to this song LOL

Thanks for sharing! :]

Oh wow, I TOPPED the page for the first time xD

Merry Christmas everyone!

THanks for sharing the graphics latiana!! They are really nice!!

And about them going to NY.. where did you guys hear that from?

we can't confirm anything since there isn't any solid sources.. so let's not get too excited over this or the disappointment will be greater o.o! (If it's not true that is)

ahh! so envy those i-vip who will be going to korea to attend their concert!! any soompiers?!

i MIGHT be going to korea during summer, so if they are out to promote their songs in Japan or elsewhere.. then it'll be so WASTED! ROFL! ><!

anyway.. to celebrate my 100th post (yay!!) ,..

let's see what are some of the old pics i can share with you guys ^^

HUNGRY!?

2007jandisney22qc1.jpg

2007jandisney30ke4.jpg

2007jandisney32pa8.jpg

2007jandisney21tt1.jpg

^Hahah our Youngbae looked like a little boy here xD

Missing Seungriii!!

bigbang99.jpg

bigbang102.jpg

bigbang98.jpg

img_240_5496_16.jpg

^This angle shot is weird rofll.

imagine drawing this electric bolt across.

530804719650864.jpg

^TOP? LOL. but looked photoshopped. i guess it's real?

And look at seungri's expression!! xD!

fanmeet04.jpg

fanmeet03.jpg

e720060902_26806063.jpg

^OMOO if Seungri looked at me like that, i don't know what will happen to me LOL!!

(And TOP's hand is uh. straightttt hahaha.)

8020060902_26806399.jpg

^This is real cuteeeeeeeeeee <3 <3

and we all love this. xD

DSC_535225EC258225AC25EB25B325B8.jpg

V

trueloveaffairs, we should so pray for them to have an Asia Tour soon and hopefully Singapore will be included then ==;

reine, hey there! i don't think there will be a problem posting them here. share!! xD

Guest reine.yatco

Hi! Merry Christmas!!!

I'm a big fat silent reader/member (how do you put it? hehe). Sorry for that...I don't know what to say, except...THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I'm very busy at school so I wasn't able to go online and check on updates about BigBang (the hottest guys you'll ever know and listen to! Right!?!?! Oh Yeah!!! Woohoo! C'mon! Rar.) I'll be reading all the posts (hopefully) before this year ends...I really what to know BigBang. Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! You sexy lovely ladies (and guys?) neutralize my toxic college life...rawr!

Oh! By the way!!! my friend (Prince Steph...Ahem.) and I will be purchasing the BigBang 'for the world' released in Japan next year. It's quite expensive because of the shipping fees whatsoever, but hey! It's gonna be worth it!!! Right!?!? Weee!!! And Oh! do you think its okay to post here the stuffs with that album? I want to contribute something...huhuhu!!! Again, THANK YOU SEXY LOVELIES!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

latiana2003

LOVE THE GRAPHICS YOU MADE! :D

xingg!

your pics made me laughhh! rofl.

hhahha and that chicken was one HUGE drumstick yo.

will they come to singapore?):

Guest sookyung

OMG.. u are soo talented latiana2003... love these a whole lot..

YEP, i agree folks, lets refrain from talking about other artistes here.. i want this thread to stay on.. the MV made by Mnet needs time to grow on me cos it seems that BB is moving on to another genre or sorts.. its a good track but i guess it felt unfamiliar..

Has anyone seen this yet?? Is this a new mv or something?? Its made by Mnet I guess.

woah didn't expect a new mv at all. Oh! is this the Seo Taji featured song thing?? Idk I might be wrong but its not too bad.

hmmmmm. that was pretty good, thanks for the confirmation guys! even though is aw only the beggning i liekd it. somehow it didnt load all the waay for mee:( phewey. but its okay. BUT i loveed how they were driving in the streets just singing? shows like oh their not high maintenance and crap you know?

AND YES GUYS please dont be putting out negative comments about other groups/people. i know/i think we all understand that their are some that are STRONGLYagianst the collab, but hay follow the rules right? so this thread wont get closed down. and i think its gnna be fun for them and us!:]

Jerilyn!! thanks for the news about the fan letter thing! how cool is that! haha i see the bigbang letters. cute. and awww wwhaaa? your not going to Korea? gaaay.

thanks xinngg for allt he old school pic spaam. good times. they look so YoUNG. but i love that pic of YB, HUBAAE chwoign down on that chickin wwwing.

MAY ALL THE IVIPS WHO ARE GOING TOT HE GREAT CONCERT IN KROEA BE/STAY SAFE annnd REPRESNT to the MAX![/b]

Guest stephypham

merry christmas everybody! =)

i was wondering btw, does anyone have wallpapers of their

recent photos from photoshoots, or whatever pictures? Please & thanks <3

122507_bbwg.jpg

The year's hottest boy and girl bands, Big Bang and Wonder Girls, have teamed up once again, and this time they will be bringing a music drama.

The producers have told us that, the filming is complete and that they are in the video editing process. The decision to work with these two groups was due to the fact that they were the hottest groups of the year and their performances together were always explosive. Fans can look forward to these super rookies' acting skills, the music drama is sure to be a crowd pleaser and very entertaining. Producers said, "because they are singers and not actors, there were some scenes which may seem awkward. However, they were very cute and lovable, which should please viewers. We hope fans will be looking forward to this."

The music drama will consist of the two groups' hottest singles combined to form a medley. The drama's theme will vary, from cute and lively scenes to romantic encounters between the members.

Source: ALLKPOP.COM

-----------

gahh i can't wait. haha i love big bang, and can't wait to see them collaborate with wonder girls, yet again (although i'm quite jealous !)

omg btw guys once i get the japanese album, im going to totally scan it, because i just pre-ordered it to support our boys.

hopefully you guys can welcome me to the thread, haha i have a new love towards bb, now that ive watched clips of them, they've always been my favorite band, but ive never actually got to know them more than just listening to their music and such (yes, i was a fan of their music, and now i'm a fan of their everything), now im addicted to each of their unique but yet still unified personalities. my favorite at first glance was the maknae seungri, but now i love love love daedae, because of how shy and sweet he is. Top scares me at times, haha he looks like he could easily hurt you, but that's not his personality at all. Jiyong is soo darn touchy feel esp when he tried to daelest daesung in this one clip (daelest = molest daesung), but he's such a great leader, such a talented firecracker. And of course dear Taeyang, he's the little romantic one in the group, even though he's scared of girls.

I have to say i hope to be more active in this thread :) so lets start discussions and bring forth more big bangin' love !

bring back some past interviews as well.

Q1. When did you guys ever put everything out there for each other? [i guess in terms of feelings..?? not sure lol]

We all have different personalities so we haven't done that yet. (G-Dragon)

Q2. If you were to make a different name other than 'Big Bang' what would it be?

From the beginning our team name was 'Apex.' Then we also had the name 'Stump.' Among ourselves we created the name 'Diamond' before. G-Dragon really pushed for the name Diamond but Yang Hyun Suk (YG) decided it was too childish.

Q3. What has been the best grade/ranking you've gotten before while in school?

Taeyang - When I was in middle school I was ranked 10th. But one time during high school I got a 30 [out of 100] on a math test. [i don't really get what he said after that--sorry lol]

G-Dragon = When I was in high school I got an 87, which was my best score. During 8th grade while doing a YG Family activity I got a 64. Then my parents said, "If you're gonna get these kinds of scores you'd better not be a celeb" so Mr. YG said that if I didn't get at least 80 points I wouldn't be able to leave the training room. So then I got over 80 points on my tests.

Daesung = During my freshman year I got 85 points which was my best. But in 8th grade I was obsessed with games so I barely studied and my scores dropped to 62 points.

Seungri = I got 81 points during 7th grade, which is my best. Buttt, after I started dancing I received a 40 before. [aww totally immersed in his dancing, huh? ]

TOP = I don't remember a single time when I did really well. I don't think there's ever been a time when my scores were very good. --;

[ohhhh TOP, it's okay we love you. ^^]

Q4. What are each members' sleep habits like?

G-Dragon = I sleep while holding Seungri tight. [hahah not surprisedd...]

Taeyang = I say a bunch of stuff in my sleep. I usually never did that but as I dream I start saying things in my sleep. I don't remember my dreams, though...

TOP = I don't really have any sleep habits. When I was young I needed a bottle with me, but not now. When I sleep I just wrap my hoodie around me really tight.

Seungri = I sleep diagonally. I think it's because I'm trying to avoid G-Dragon cause he's always holding me. When I do that, though, Daesung gets pushed into the corner. [lolll so much G-Ri love.. kinda ]

Daesung = I don't have sleep habits. I just wake up exactly how I fell asleep. I don't even move around!

Q5. At these certain times, when I look at myself, even I think I'm good looking/handsome!

G-Dragon = Usually when I'm up on stage feeling cool, nowadays it's when I'm showering and the mirror is all foggy and when I look at the mirror my hair looks cool.

Taeyang = When I'm sweating while dacning up on stage. Sometimes when I see myself in the mirror I think I look cool too.

TOP = I don't think there's been a time when I thought to myself that I look cool. I am pretty good looking though.. I look good in whatever I wear. [He said something about his members reacting to him saying that, but I can't really understand it. : P]

Seungri = It'd be when I see my skills improving.

*The members at the side jokingly comment saying they doubt he can see improvement *

Daesung = When I give other people happiness. Especially when my jokes are successful and I'm funny on shows.

Q6. What is something you want the fans to stop doing or do less of?

Seungri = Skinship. Some people walk by touching our butts.

G-Dragon = Sometimes they pull out our hair and then run to pick it up. [<--?!?! ] Also when we get into our car to get to schedules and stuff they throw gifts at us and it hurts a lot when we get hit by them. One person even came up to our apartment and put their ear on our door trying to eavesdrop. If they would give us a bit more privacy that'd be good.

Taeyang = I wish people would come to our apartment a little less.. I want to rest at least while I'm at home and I don't want to give others too many troubles. [probably ppl in their apartment complex]

TOP = Putting up pictures of my family on the internet. I feel apologetic to my family.

Daesung = Touching us so much.. I'd like it if they wouldn't rub us and stuff.

TOP = Yeah, sometimes it feels like they're gonna rip my richard simmons off [lol that's seriously what he said]. It feels like at one moment they're completely gone.

[^oy. that's kind of.. ]

Q7. Whose brilliant idea was it to have Seungri wear those skinny pants at the Gag Concert? It was hilarious!

It was G-Dragon's idea. They actually aren't skinny pants but leggings, haha. (says Seungri)

Q8. Who's the most stingy member?

Taeyang! When we get presents from fans we put them in a certain place, but Taeyang forgets and takes it all into his room.

Q9. I envy this about another member! What would you want to learn to do or change about yourself?

Daesung = Jiyong's leadership. I want to learn how to lead so many people like he does.

G-Dragon = We all have different personalities so I want to learn a lot, but my personality is the complete opposite of Taeyang's. I'm more indifferent or straightforward at times while Taeyang nicely and kindly comforts people. I want to have that kind of inner warmth that Taeyang has.

Taeyang = Daesung's bright smile. Although I smile a lot too, people say it seems like I have some sadness in my smile. Daesung's smile is always so bright and happy.

TOP = The maknae's[seungri's] determination. He always finishes his work to the very best and gets it done efficiently. Jiyong does that too, so I want to learn from both of them.

Seungri = TOP's 'sense.' He has a knack for being humorous no matter what the mood is.

Q10. What is each members' most prized possession?

Daesung = I always carry around my cellphone, mp3 player, and chapstick in my pocket.

Seungri = mp3. We can't live without music. I lost my earphones.

TOP = My backpack that I always wear. Alll my stuff is in there. My members gave it to me as a present last November. I don't go a single day without wearing it! [ahh it's his black backpack with small white dots all over! i loved it when i saw it in his Happy Shares Company episodee <3]

Taeyang = A piano that was bought for me when I was young. My dream was to become a pianist. My mom bought it for me after a lott of thought and consideration.

G-Dragon = All my clothes, shoes, and hats. Yeah, they're just clothes and hats but if I lose them I can't buy them again! I've gotten into the habit of always organizing them now.

Q11. Please decribe your first kiss in detail

G-Dragon = My freshman year, in front of my house, I had a slight first kiss with my girlfriend. I did it because I wanted to and I liked her. My heart was racing/fluttering as I did it. (But we broke up)

Taeyang = Last September when we had our 2nd single out, at the music video set. The girl was the actress Lee Suh Ra. A little bit but many times. What? I couldn't help it!

TOP = 7th grade, near the Han River with my girlfriend/Because I wanted to do it/A slight kiss on the lips.

Seungri = 9th grade/at a park on a rainy day with my then girlfriend. We did it when we suddenly made eye contact.

Daesung = 9th grade/at a cafe with my girlfriend/Because we both liked each other/It was a light kiss.

Q12. Who's the scariest member when they're mad?

G-Dragon = I'm scary when I work. I dont think the other members have ever gotten angry. I think I get angry when we practice because we need to focus more and work hard.

Q13. Have you ever secretly done something on the fan cafe?

Seungri = Once. There was something bad written about me so I wrote something positive about myself on the website.

Q14. Who is the member that, when you're with them alone, makes it most awkward?

G-Dragon = None. I personally can be awkward but I've never experienced that before.

Taeyang = There's none, really. As I see it, it would be awkward when the two Seung Hyuns are together.

Seungri = Sometimes I feel awkward when I'm alone with Daesung.

TOP = I dont think there's ever been a time when I've felt awkward like that.

Daesung = None, but does Seungri really think that way??

Q15. At these times, I want to quit being a singer!

Daesung = When I'm on stage and the amount I practiced doesn't show. Then I sometimes think that way.

Seungri = When people underestimate me because I'm young. I can still dance and sing even though I'm young. Sometimes people make the excuse to me saying, "Oh yeah, you're still young.."

TOP = When I see that people are disappointed. Sometimes fans that we see a lot suddenly don't show up--I don't have an example of it but I've felt that inside before.

Taeyang = I've never wanted to stop being a singer or quit, but at times I feel like running away when I have to force something out of me even when I can't do it very well.

G-Dragon = I've never once felt that way.

Cred: Bestiz for original interview, hiimjunebug @ soompi for translation

(I got this from live journal yg_bigbang community)

----------------------------------

Q16. Have you ever registered at another celebrity's fan cafe?

G-Dragon = Yup, many of them! Sometimes I was just curious about them, sometimes I just really liked them. In the past I've registered at Boa and Ivy's fan cafes. <-- omg!! he was a fanboy<3 From the first time I saw Ivy on stage I liked her so I wanted to see more pictures of her through the fan cafe. But later on my registration expired. Same thing happened with Boa's site.

Taeyang = Once on Se7en's fan cafe.

TOP = I've never done it after one time on Seotaiji's fan cafe. I have registered at fan sites for African-American singers. whoa! I wonder who? curious!

Daesung = One time on Kim Bum Soo's fan cafe. Oh and one time I registered at the fan cafe of Kim Jung Ah from "Nonstop" under a fake name called 'I Want Jung Ah' and posted there. lolll sneaky boy.

Seungri = I've registered at Shinhwa, Dong Bang Shin Ki, and Poppin' Nam Hyun Joon's fan cafes before. another fanboy!^^ I also love soccer so I've been to Park Ji Sung and Lee Young Pyo's sites.

Q17. Who's number 1 on your cellphone speed dial?

G-Dragon = My dad

Taeyang = Mom

Seungri = My house number

Daesung = Mom

TOP = Mom

Q18. Has there ever been a time when Mr. YG has been cute and nice? He's always so intimidating!

G-Dragon = Mr. Yang Hyun Suk lovees shoes. One time he got a pair of shoes he always wanted and loved it so much that when I saw him bragging to other people about his new shoes, he acted so cute. aww Also when he listens to music and dances to it, I watch while trying to hold in my laughter.

Taeyang = I've always been a bit scared of him so I can't really think of a time when I thought he acted cute.

TOP = He's scary. I don't think there's ever been that kind of time. HAHAha TOP = love.

Daesung = I always freeze when I see him; I dont think there's been that kind of a time either.

Seungri = never.

Q19. Music is...?

GD = Music is oxygen. If you don't have oxygen you can't breathe. To me music is something that's always there, wherever I go it's a part of me, without it I can't live. It breathes with me.

Taeyang = Music is a way for me to express myself. I'm usually bad at expressing myself to other people but I can do that through music.

TOP = Music is something that can change emotions. Through music you can become sad or happy.

Seungri = Music is my entire life. I can't live without having music.

Daesung = Music is my friend. I always want to be with it, I want to go everywhere with it.

Q20. Who's a female artist you want to do a duet with?

GD = Ivy. I fell for her after watching her dance. Her performances are great. I want to compose music and do sexy hip hop music with her.

Taeyang = Lee Soon. Although I'm still lacking, when my vocal skills receive recognition I really want to do a duet with her. dude, TY has so much vocal talent what is he talking about??

TOP = Lyn, Gummy. I've seen Lyn work with a lot of hiphop artists and I've created a desire to work with her too. I'm curious as to what kind of feel we could produce together because she's such a colorful artist. I also want to do an American song with Gummy--I think it'd be cool.

Seungri = Big Mama. When I listen to their music at times I get goosebumps--I want to see if I can also show emotions like they do through singing.

Daesung = Park Jung Hyun (Lena Park). I liked her since I was young. I love her style of singing. I think her high tone and mine would sound good together.

Q21. What do you think when you see noona fans in their 20s and 30s?

GD = At first it was surprising, now I feel warmth and comfort from them.

Taeyang = I sometimes think why they would be our fans but I always feel strength from them. They even give us good advice. They give us strength.

TOP = Like TY, I feel strength from them. I always feel like they'll be by our side for a long time and I feel like most of them like us more for our music than our looks.

Seungri = I feel pride when I see them because I can see that our music is diverse and appeals to so many different types of people.

Daesung = They have a motherly feel to them. I think to myself that our music is getting a lot of recognition.

Q22. Who's the member who changed the most from your first impression of them?

GD = It'd have to be Daesung. He's always so humble and smiles a lot but there are times when he feels hurt and lonely. He expresses himself a lot and always tries so hard to be humorous too--definitely a different side of him.

Taeyang = Seungri. When I saw him on Battle Shinhwa (he was a contestant on that show) I thought he didn't have manners but once I met him I realized that he has a bright personality and is very polite.

he watched lil seung hyun on Battle Shinhwa?? coincidence!

Seungri = G-Dragon. I first thought I would be scared of him because he's kinda cold sometimes but he's actually very careful and humorous and has leadership.

Daesung = TOP. He didn't have any expression on his face so I was afraid of him and thought he'd be quiet. Now that I see him he's so bright and fools around a lot--he's comfortable to be around.

Q23. What's something you hate to hear?

GD = "Well you guys are just like that.." That's such a one-sided comment.

[i think he means like when people say: 'Whatever, you're just kids like that.' He hates it when people underestimate them and make immediate judgements]

Taeyang = When people make face-value judgements about us. When they say things based on our looks that make us feel bad.

TOP = "You look scary." I hate it when people say that I look sharp [in a bad way] or mean.

Seungri = I don't like it when people say that I'm short. I get hurt when people say that my legs are short, too. It makes me feel bad.

Daesung = I really don't like it when people say I've gained weight. I feel bad when I've tried so hard to diet and not eat certain foods that I really wanted to eat and then people say that to me.

Q24. Who's the member you would want to date if you were a girl?

GD = Seungri. He's cute and has so much aegyo (cuteness).

Taeyang = Daesung. He smiles a lot and it looks good when he does. He also has deep thoughts.

TOP = Taeyang. I want to steal all the innocence in him ^^;;

Seungri = GD. I think he'd treat me really well.

Daesung = TOP. He manly and treats everyone so well. I think he'd also happily make jokes and do 'gags' for me.

aww every member was chosen by another! and of course........ the never-ending G-Ri love.

Q25. Has there ever been something other than music that you were interested in?

GD = Fashion. If I didn't do music I think I'd be studying fashion.

Taeyang = It's always been my dream to become a celebrity so if I weren't a music artist I would have become a Gag Man.

TOP = I've had an interest in fashion. I've liked clothes as a child; I think I would be selling clothes.

Seungri = Becoming a kindergarten teacher. I like teaching other people.

Daesung = Games. I liked Park Chan Ho as a child and I dreamed of becoming a baseball star. I also thought of becoming a pastor.

Q26. What have been some placards or nicknames that fans have given you that you liked?

Seungri = "Daesung rides a dragon to the TOP toward the sun and cries out Victory." A fan sent that to us using all five of our names.

^lol I remember someone posting that saying up in here.. I got the wording wrong, but you guys have seen it before, yeah?

Daesung = "Geh Chun Daesung" -- it means: Daesung is a genius at gags (saying funny things). That wasn't created because I'm actually GOOD at being funny.. it's cause I made a joke about it before ^^

T.O.P=짐승현. 랩하는 소리가 짐승같다고 붙인 이름이다. 또 넓적부리황새를 닮았다고 한다.

TOP = Beastly Seung Hyun. It comes from my rap sounding like a beast. Also people say I resemble a '넓적부리황새' (translation = spoonbill stork.) <---LOL a spoonbilled stork???

Q27. What's a present that you've gotten from a fan that really touched you?

GD = During middle school on my bday, I had a time when I felt lonely and sad but when I read fan letters my feelings brightened.

Taeyang = The placards that fans take so much time to make and the fan letters. I feel touched knowing that people spend that much effort making something for me.

TOP = Their diary entries. They write about how they felt when they saw me before our debut, how they felt when they come to see Big Bang, and writing about what our performances were like, one by one. I still keep them beside my bed and read them again. Also, a book that fans made filled with their fan letters. It's thicker than a phonebook.

Seungri = An album with over 600 pictures of me and captures of us on TV/radio shows.

Daesung = A journal full of writings. At the end there's dull pencil stuck to the back cover. It's a pencil that was completely new when they first started the journal but after using it, it became short and dull.

Q28. What's the first thing you do when you turn on the computer?

GD, Taeyang, TOP = Internet.

Seungri = I turn on music

Daesung = Internet... and fan cafes.

Q29. What is each member's favorite song?

지용=자주 바뀌는데, 최근에는 더 킬러스의 '섬바디 톨드 미'

GD = It changes a lot for me but currently it's The Killers - Somebody Told Me

^AHH totally one of my favorites too.

Taeyang = Frankie J - Don't Wanna Try

TOP = Notorious B.I.G. - Big Papa. I've listened to it ever since I was a kid.

Seungri = Wheesung - Ahn Dweh Nah Yo

Daesung = Mario - How Could You

^dang lots of American songs!

Q30. Which member gave you the best first impression?

All four members chose Daesung.

Daesung chose Taeyang because he thought TY's dancing was cool.

----------------------------

To G-Dragon:

Q31. Who’s the member that doesn’t listen to you the most?

Maknae. (Seungri!) He stubbornly sticks to his own opinions. It’s hard to control him. Daesung listens to me really well though.

Q32. Lots of fans have given you nicknames like “Sandpaper Ji Yong” based on how rough and cold you seem. Do you think you’re like that, too?

When I see myself I do seem cold on the outside but on the inside I know I’m not like that. People who are close to me know that well.

Q33. You always wear hats—what do they mean to you?

I just love wearing them. I’m bad at handling my hair so I wear hats a lot. They don’t really have a special meaning though.

Q34. You’ve gotten lots of nicknames b/c you dress well--what’s your secret to being so stylish?

I break out of conforming to what people want. Even though it might look funny to other people, I try to play up my own individuality. I try new styles a lot and I think people are fascinated by them so they compliment me.

To Taeyang:

Q35. What made you go from being a rapper to a vocalist?

I’ve always loved singing and I felt something new when I sang. I worked real hard at it because I always thought singing would greatly help me in the future too. [yeah, when you're getting a girl, finally! ]

Q36. I’ve heard that you’re super nervous around girls.. are you scared of them still?

Yeah, I used to get really nervous around girls and could barely ever speak in front of one. I never really went out of my house so I became really shy. Maybe it’s because I’m an introvert. Now, it’s become a lot better. Still, though, I have trouble talking in front of girls.

Q37. What’s your reason for always having cornrows? (The fan called it “Reggae Hair” LOL)

There’s no one reason for it. I think it suits me best and I like it too. I don’t really like always having to do my hair so once I have a style I don’t change it too often. If only the thickness were less (probably when he takes it out hahah) then I would want to have cornrows forever.

Q38. While training with GD for 7 years, what was your guys’ biggest fight? When you argue, who apologizes first?

We barely ever fought. The only time we almost fought was during 8th grade while we were playing basketball. I was teamed up with a dancer hyung and had a competition—I was about to win but lost at the last minute. I wanted to have one more round but GD said no. That time I even grabbed him by the collar because I got so mad.

To T.O.P:

Q39. Is there a reason why you like sweet red bean jelly so much? <-- the stuff he ate for a week on Happy Shares Company ^^

There’s no special reason. It was just, suddenly, the smell of the red bean paste was so lovely and loveable. I don’t remember when I started liking it so much.

Q40. You’re the oldest hyung of Big Bang—has there ever been a time when you felt really responsible for something?

There’s always a feeling of being responsible. I want to be a hyung who isn’t embarrassing to my younger siblings.

Q41. Tell us--what’s your way of dieting??

I don’t have a method of dieting, really. I just am careful about calories when I eat. I lost a lot of weight as I grew taller.

GD = TOP can calculate calories really quickly.

TY = He eats everything he wants and still doesn’t gain weight!

Q42. Why do you always cover your good-looking face all the time? Trying to see your face is like trying to pick a star from the sky!

I always really like covering my face. I usually don’t like bearing my face to everyone in public. I have a complex of looking scary to people. [He’s wary that people will think he looks ‘scary.’ TOP, you look freaking HOT, that’s what you look like!] I don’t have much confidence in my looks.

To Daesung:

Q43. Why do you like Doraemon so much? <-- hah the million dollar question!

I read the Doraemon comics when I was in elementary school. I loved how you could put him in your pocket so I wanted it too. Doraemon was so cute.

Q44. Tell us about your first love! We’re curious~

My first love was a one-sided love. I liked her starting from 2nd and 3rd grade and liked her until middle school. For five years I liked her but couldn’t say a word to her. I just admired her from afar and I eventually gave up after hearing that she had a boyfriend. I like girls who look pretty when they smile and when that girl smiled she looked so pretty. The first time I actually dated a girl was in 9th grade.

Q45. What did you do when your parents refused to let you debut as a singer?

I just simply asked them to let me do it and believe in me. I told them I could do it well on my own and asked them again and again to trust me. They refused until I debuted and finally recognized me as a singer after that.

Q46. When is a time when even you—the smiling angel—can’t bear to smile?

When I get off the stage. Whenever I make a mistake on the stage, I feel dejected and responsible for the mistake so I can never smile during those moments. All my thoughts disappear and I just want to run away.

To Seungri:

Q47. Has there been a time when you felt down because of your dark circles?

(dark cirlcles = dark bags under the eyes)

When people ask me if it hurts. I feel fine but people keep asking me if it hurts or not and that’s when I feel heartbroken. [He basically doesn't like it when people think he's weak because of his complexion or whatnot.]

Q48. Do your hyungs mess around with you a lot? Who’s the one who does it the most?

G-Dragon. But, he does it out of love so I don’t think he’s just messing around with me. His method of bothering me? Skinship!! (skinship = being touchyfeely, basically.)

^HAHA the G-Ri love never endss

Q49. Is there a time when you feel like crying really hard even though you’re always so happy?

When I don’t meet my goals. I secretly cried when I first was rejected from becoming a member of Big Bang. A lot.

^aww I was wondering about that.. So-1 cried so hard in public but Seungri stayed quiet in front of Mr. YG and everyone else like Se7en and Jinusean.. now we all know he went home at cried his eyes out : ( im super glad he made it back in!

Q50. What are 5 things that bug you about being the team’s youngest member?

1) I have the least space to hang my clothes

2) I always have to sit at the seat in the way back when we ride a car.

3) When we go on programs I always have to wear the clothes that the other members don’t want to wear. <--LOLL the leggings, perhaps??

4) I always pick out clothes last after all my hyungs have chosen their clothes.

5) I manage alll our schedules. Yeah, we have a manager, but in our apartment I’m the one who has to take care of our schedules.

Cred: Bestiz for original, hiimjunebug@YGBB for translation

and a little daedae spam won't hurt anyone !

8gdmom9.jpg

8b8dvtc.jpg

89rz7s6.jpg

853ckd3.jpg

72qag79.jpg

8fv0os8.jpg

6u7qsyo.jpg

PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT A MV. I REPEAT. NOT A MV

its just a 'mv' like thingy made by mnet, just to show on their channel (fyi, mnet is a tv broadcaster in korea)

its from their guerilla concert a couple of months ago.

basically, BIGBANG, sung the seotaiji and boys song '필승' at their geurilla concert and singing it on the back of the truck to make people AWARE and to make people come to the guerrilla concert.

SO ITS NOT A MV. ok guys? i even checked on their official site, and there was no info whatsoever about this being an mv... i mean cant you tell in the first place?

its just a awesome performance by our boys, which mnet happened to cut into a clip and aired, and a misinformed youtube user labled 'mv'. OK? :lol:

(i just wanted to clear that up, with so many members going "OMG, a mv". = - =")

[edit]

ahhh, as jerilyn said, lets name it the "unnoficial mv"

_________

anyway, i hope all you i-VIP's had an awesome xmas^^

i must agree with viet13aby90, PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES, and try and not mention any other artist in the big bang thread... :ph34r:

_________

shall brb with more replies +goodies~

xing - congrats on your 100thy post LOL, anyway.. i <3 pic spams..btw, that pic of TOP isnt ps-ed.. you can check him out with cornrows in a short SK telecom CF,,, its on youtube^^..why YESH I AM HUNGRY now ;)

trang - thanks for the preview link...but it was so hard to spot gbong +daedae T_T. :) pervertedness excused LOL. ah, also thanks for the sukira yt links,, i only listened to it...i might come back with a translation of the thing melody ^^

zura - AHA, gifs ~...what is it? gif week now? LOL, thankyooh

and lastly, soy welcome to this BIGBANG'in thread^^..thasnks for posting the interview+daesungie spam..does anyone know where i can find the original korean version of the interview that soy posted? PM me if you have it please~

2138043032_5286abe442_o.jpg

oh, and does anyone have the original set of pics/pic of this?( i cbb backtracking through this thread)

thankyou so much^^

i think its time i post in this thread~ hahaha been seeing alot of picture spams & gifs spree lately! thanks i-vips! and soy, daedae spams make everyone smile :)

all i have to say is that i seeeeriously can't wait for gd on ysmm again! and of course, gd&ds on mvad! :w00t:

about the music drama with wg! omg, that's like goood news errrbodeh! i so can't wait for that! so many things to look forward too :D

and the video that mnet compiled was awesome! haha i actually like that song now~ XD

don't think i've anything to share.

anyways, hope you vips had a great christmas! :lol:

edit: gifs from "unofficial mv" XD

1198659961_Untitled-2.gif

1198660063_Untitled-4.gif

1198659961_Untitled-1.gif

1198660063_Untitled-3.gif

1198660137_Untitled-5.gif

aaah gd<3 *licks lips*

1198660275_Untitled-7.gif

lol daesung!

1198660275_Untitled-6.gif