{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

thaanks errrrbodeh for the pics and all, esp mon for the top spam<3 ;)

TOP in hello gifs.

credits @ bestiz & bbflow

Ooo damnn. the gifs are killing me. *drools nonstop*

HAHHAA! Thanks for sharing!!

WOW! So much catching up to do! I just

saw Big Bang's schedule on the official site

and saw that G DRAGON and DAE SUNG will

be on SBS GOOD SUNDAY on the 30th. YESS!! I get to see

the Kwon Leader again! I'm really excited about

that. Also, it said that the BIG BANG IS GREAT

concert will be for three days. I thought i was only

for two? But the YG ONE concert was listed so maybe

they made a mistake? Unless, I'm just slow and didnt

know? LOL ...

Congrats to the boys for getting #1 on Music Back.

Glad to know that SeungRi is resting. It does feel

empty without him.I saw someone post some pictures

of GD recording YSMM. So then hes gonna be on another

episode? Can someone confirm this? It doesnt really look like

him.

Thanks for the news! GOOD SUNDAY again?! yay! =DDD

and yeah.. i saw the YSMM pics too. looked new cos the clothes on him were different from the previous..

but.. he could always change after/before recording eh?! but hopefully it'll be true xDD

i love YSMM !

______

211207 SUKIRA - GUESTS BIG BANG (AUDIO ONLY)

I recorded it ^_^ unfortunately there's no bora~~

i cut the clip to upload to youtube.. but you can download the full version there too. It's 46 mins .. =\

In the youtube clip you can actually listen to..

- Big Bang Intro

- About Seungri

- TOP's intro and everyone goes "YoYO!" .. yea gangsta hiphop whatever. hahahha.

- TOP's RAP! ^^

- Somewhere around 4:00, you can hear Daesung and this super sad background music.. i wonder what's happening? Anyone pleaseeee? Is that an act or o.0?

- 'Lies' Song (but i cut it)

- Eunhyuk singing a line of Lies chorus. xD

- Leeteuk saying all sorts of names,

Bik Bang, Pik Bang, Bim Bang, Bag Bang.. uhh.. whatever it is . kawaiii xD

- Annyeong! (*Played LAst Farewell but cut it too ^^)

credits: frostsg@youtube aka xingg@soompi

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omo... those pics of g-d in specs. <333 kekeke... can't wait to catch music bank perf. =D

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Super Junior, Big Bang, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Wonder Girls, SG Wannabe, Lim Jeong Hee - Christmas Medley on Music Bank (2007-12-21).avi [286.8MB]

NEW files uploaded to this CB from Dec. 17-24;

after it passes inspection, those files will be moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Guest rawesome

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANG

FOR BEING #1 ON MUSIC BANK!

Wow so many updates already?! I shouldn't even be surprised LOL

Thanks for the gifs/pictures from the radio show and to kneekey for the Music Bank pics. I <3 the SunDae gifs, of course! It's weird not seeing Darknae, but I'd rather have him rest than see him in pain :( They look so cute with their very Christmas outfits! They remind me of presents waiting to be opened :phew:

Vanessa, I tried the phone thing too and it's pretty fun! I should be working right now, but whatevs LOL Whoever made that number series must be ultra bored :vicx:

G-Dae on Good Sunday?! Wow, I'm already excited!

Was this posted already? I was just on the ygeshop and saw it. I always think GD's getting ready for a race in that last pic.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/613/japanke1.jpg

credit: YGeshop

Thanks for posting this Sabrina! I haven't seen you in a while! I don't think it's been posted, but I agree that GD looks like he's getting ready for a race LOL

Guest the7REAL.

Random but I wonder where TOP gets his jackets, (or who makes it..rather and where their inspiration comes from) the SUPER shiney ones...because LOL...dizzaammn, that Music Bank one is like...BAM! BANG! of them all. And, it's not...like I like it...I'm not even sure if I like it...LOL..all I know is that I can't help to look at it...haha. I dunno, I've learned to accept that whatever TOP wears can do no wrong to him anyways..lol...WELL except dresses. TOP in a dress is like..scary..bad...scary.D: Anyways, going back to the very shiny jackets..I think If I had TOP, I wouldn't need a Christmas tree. XD

Also, the Music Bank performance, there's always this one little high-but-controlled note/part of the song that Seungri usually makes in 'Last Farewell' and I was surprised that towards the end of the performance, GD was able to sound just like Seungri. XD I was like..awww our Mangnae is there in spirit..lol. GD did a good job taking his place I guess, but of course Seungri fits the singing parts better..And..GD's voice is so..lol..well I know its high but yeah. xD Another random, but sometimes I can't help but to laugh at sometimes when you hear the part of the song where GD says 'About Loveeee' in the background cause' it all sounds like...not weird or anything but like..uhhh what am I trying to say? lol...it just sounds funny to me sometimes..like-Ash Ketchum-calling-a-pokemon-ish way. xD Anddd, I'm finding it amusing that GD is echoes the 'bass' part himself in performances..lol..eeks almost forgot..congrats Big Bang for being #1 on Music Bank~

Mrs.ImDanny - *GASPS* DAE DAE ON A VARIETY SHOW?!?!!?!?!?!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! hahahahaha, that's sooo exciting!! and with GD!!

eek, can't wait! is it the same show that GD and SR went on together?

I believe it is the same one that G-Dragon and SeungRi was on.

I hope GD doesn't hurt his back this time. And they should win.

Is there a youtube link for the Music Bank christmas medley?

Here it is for those who haven't seen it.

Music Bank Christmas Medley

Awhile back, there were news that all the record label company

was going to have a dance battle. Is that true? If so, when is it?

I don't understand how Big Bang will be able to practice for that

since they're going to be so busy promoting Last Farewell, practising

for both BIG BANG IS GREAT and YG ONE concert. Unless, its pre-recorded?

Wow.. thanks EVERYONE for the awsome updates.. i think it's all AMAZING...

all the gifs. are so ADORABLE.. thanks.. and MON.. i loved those... i guess you

and i are on the T.O.P island.. ahaha..

CONGRATS BIG BANG for winning #1 on MUSIC BANK.....

WOW.. i hope that they get it again next week.. that will be 3 weeks in a row...

they are awsome.. KEEP IT UP BIG BANG

Their performance on Music Bank was so ADORABLE.. i loved the colors.. so..

CHRISTMAS.. Dae Sung's jacket was CUTE... and T.O.P's was EXTRA SHINNY

they all looked so cute.. and i love how they always have that theme.. AWW.. so

BIG BANG n'

I want to watch the radio show.. um.. i need to do that.. now it's 2 radio show's that

i need to watch.. ARGG.. GIVE ME TIME..

Oh yeah.. and THANKS for the INFO.. about the RIP OFFs.. i was thinking about

getting it too.. SHOO.. THANKS for the heads up... i guess i'll just wait until it comes out

on YESASIA.. since i can't buy it from YGESHOP... i want all the goods.. and the LICHT

STICK.. ahaha.. i need me one of those.. they should have a DVD come out... since so

many of us can't go... WE will be thankful... MON and others who are going

to KOREA.. HAVE FUN.. and TAKE LOTS of PICTURES.. and VIDEOS.. we are waiting back

on SOOMPI for EVERYTHING. and if you have time.. post bakc to see how it's going there..

nounu

Guest trangtwo

Yay congrats to our bangin' boys for being #1 on Music Bank <3

And a big hell yeah @ them topping the charts!

Aww the performance was bittersweet. Mangnae's presence is greatly missed, but I'm just happy he's resting. And the hook sounded kinda weird with just two vocalists. I just mostly heard Dae Sung, and he didn't sound that loud. Still, it was a good performance. Ack, Dae Sung and his animal prints :crazy:...Gahh I love love love all of Tae Yang's hats. Dayummm Top is always shiny. Haha he looks so pimped out, xmas style.

Oh my goodness, Good Sunday again!! More GD hotttness :o And Dae Sung's body :wacko: (And his weirdness/adorkableness of course). I CAN'T wait.

Aww it kinda makes me sad. Everyone's a guest on some show, and Top's MC'ing. And well, our boy Tae Yang is just so shy. Like in every single clip, I'm like watching him (of course) and I can see him trying to say something or do something, but it ends up kinda being awkward for him. Or he seems kinda uncomfortable. So I wonder if he even wants to appear on these shows? Or if he's too shy/scared. Anyway, they better not be dissin' my baby like that :tears:

Haha just being random.

daaamn those are some sexy richard simmons bangaroids~!!! :w00t: look at YB's solo one, OWWW~

hahah dang, TIS THE SEASONS can we say~?!! love their christmas spirit they're showing in their wardrobe ;)

Another random, but sometimes I can't help but to laugh at sometimes when you hear the part of the song where GD says 'About Loveeee' in the background cause' it all sounds like...not weird or anything but like..uhhh what am I trying to say? lol...it just sounds funny to me sometimes..like-Ash Ketchum-calling-a-pokemon-ish way. xD

HAHAH it's funny because your description fits it well, as randomly odd as it is :lol: i agree~ he does sound very cute too, almost non-GD'ish~

thanks for all the new info and pictures yall~! AWWWWWW daesung's in a show~?!! it's about TIME that cutie joker boy gets SOMETHING, i can't wait to see that :D CONGRATS TO THEIR #1 SPOT~!

Guest musicismylifey

Question 1.

Why is SeungRi called Darknae?

Question 2.

Where are G-Dragon's tattoos, and what do they say?

Question 3.

Where can I get the English translations of Big Bang's songs.

Statement 1.

I'm fairly new to Big Bang, but they're already my favorite. :)

Statement 2.

SeungRi, get better!!!!

<BigBang33333

:) :)

Please and Thank You!!

Guest RNGUYEN

^ is it the one where they dedicated their 'Last Farewell' perf for seung-ri?

response to mUsiCisMYlifEy

Q1. Darknae, i'm guessing because of his panda eyes? XD haha not sure on that, correct me if i'm wrong!nvm, rawesome cleared it up, haha XD

Q2. GD's tatoos are on his arms umm the inside area of where your funny bone is..forearm? yeah i think it's called the forearm. HAhaha, so bad with identifying body parts. :sweatingbullets: but yeah it says 'vita dolce' which is Italian for sweet life. On his left arm it says 'moderate'.

Q3. You can get them on the soompi 'Big Bang' fan club. they have a lyrics section. here's a link for the hot issue lyrics : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang/sub...e_2nd_minialbum

Hope that helps : )

------------------------------

Ohmy, thanks for all the news & updates everyone :) Appreciate it.

Gosh, you guys are quick with uploading all these crazy pictures!

Slowing down my crappy computer :( Haha. It's okay, I get to see

all of their lovely faces <3 Haha.

TAEYANG, WHY MUST YOU BE SO DARN ADORABLE?! Haha. Every

girl is just dreaming of Christmas day with you now, LOLS! :)

Guest rawesome

Question 1.

Why is SeungRi called Darknae?

Question 2.

Question 3.

Statement 1.

I'm fairly new to Big Bang, but they're already my favorite. :)

Statement 2.

SeungRi, get better!!!!

<BigBang33333

:) :)

Please and Thank You!!

Your first question made me laugh and I thought I'd answer it since I'm the one who came up with it.

1. Darknae (and also HOT-NAE) is a personal nickname of mine (but also used by a few i-VIPs) for Seung-ri. When they made a comeback and performed "Last Farewell", he had a new haircut then which I wasn't very fond of. Josephine pointed out that "it was like he put a bowl over it and cut his hair" aka a bowl cut and it reminded me of this character named Mandark from the cartoon "Dexter's Laboratory". Hence, it's manDARK + mangNAE = DARKNAE. Feel free to click the word "DARKNAEZ RULEZ!" on my siggie to see the comparison :P

2. One of the FAQs about G-Dragon - GD's tattoos are located on his AC region or the front elbow of both arms. The tattoo on his right says "VITA DOLCE" (sweet life) and on the left, it says "MODERATO" (moderate).

3. You can find the English translations of their songs on the BIG BANG FAN CLUB. Thanks to the lovely Jeri7yn (fan club admin)!

Guest okaylikegetaway

WAH?!? GD and TOP both SMOKE.. I never knew that..

Thanks of this piece of info.. okaylikegetaway

youre welcome, im just sharing what i learned in this thread myself lmao.

BTW, everyone can call me olga [:

Question 2.

Question 3.

2: i forgot what they say literally but i know that translated they say success in moderation [vita dolce something]. they are on the insides of his arms.

3: you can check in thr lyrics section of soompi

sorry i wasnt that helpful :/

CONGRATS BOYS FOR GETTING #1 ON MUSIC BANK. :DDDDD

im excited for the good sunday show with daesung and GD <333

EDIT: oh wow a lot of people beat me to it....oh well

Monica! YAY! TOP gif spam :wub:

Sabrina

(hvnt seen you in awhile! i got your name right, right? ^^)

anyway! i love those set of pictures!

Shizuru i think i'll get the shirt only, if i'm on a budget!

buttt, then again, i really really want the hoodie ㅠㅠ

and needless to say, we can go on & on about the other things that i'd want to have from those concert goods! HAHA.

071221 Music Bank - Last Farewell

071221 #1 RANKING ON MUSIC BANK

CONGRATS! ^^ yayyyy!

i'm really glad seungri's resting too~ although it feels empty ㅠㅠ

071221 Music Bank Christmas Medley

thaanks for the links! awww yay! CONGRATULATIONS! i think by now, their trophy shelf should be pretty full? haha. annd i do like their christmass themed outfits and yes sadly maknae wasnt there but hay its good to know that hes resting and healing!

MON! thanks for clearing alla that up. frelas htough people need to be careful, cos theirs a LOTTA bad people out theree. but haaay, theres always yesasia. its just a little longer. but if you average it out, shipping is gnna take long as welll.

thanks everyone! your all on a roll with the whole pic spam! haha loves it.

i'm sorry if this was posted before, but i just thought it was tooo cute!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3PPxhrgdryU

- it's bb naming their favorite body partsss!

oOoo and CONGRATS ON THEM WINNING!!!

I LOVEEEEE TOP'S JACKET! SO SHINY! :D

haha jiyong and daesung flashes!!!!

i was hoping maybe youngbae woulda done the same but oh well...

i agree with TOP, his eyes are so hot!

Your first question made me laugh and I thought I'd answer it since I'm the one who came up with it.

1. Darknae (and also HOT-NAE) is a personal nickname of mine (but also used by a few i-VIPs) for Seung-ri. When they made a comeback and performed "Last Farewell", he had a new haircut then which I wasn't very fond of. Josephine pointed out that "it was like he put a bowl over it and cut his hair" aka a bowl cut and it reminded me of this character named Mandark from the cartoon "Dexter's Laboratory". Hence, it's manDARK + mangNAE = DARKNAE. Feel free to click the word "DARKNAEZ RULEZ!" on my siggie to see the comparison :P

LOLLL . So you're the one who came up with this name??

and that's so interesting . mandark + mangnae = darknae. ahhaahha xDD!

Archived