{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest trangtwo

EEK, how late I am on everything =O

Thanks everyone for the updates!

Ahh so many pages, I don't know where to start...

Oh yeah, congrats to our oh so fine, oh so talented boys for winning the bonsang <3

Our boys were looking so pimp at the Golden Disks. Dang Dae Sung was looking all grown and hot. Wasn't feelin' the shiny gloves and scarf though O_o...Aww I was hoping Tae Yang's head would be naked again. Oh well, he still looked hot. The hat looked kinda weird though.

Haha the calendar promo. Tae Yang put his arm around the girl! He was probably planning it out in his head and everything. Then decided to go for it. Cutie <3

OMG I had no idea GD's hair could be that silky 0_0 I'm kinda jealous haha.

Oh nooooo, poor mangnae! :tears: Gahh I'm so sad to hear that. I just hope he doesn't work himself too hard, and that he gets better soon.

I'm so happy they're doing more radio shows now. I've missed seeing them on radio shows so much. Loved the Inkigayo one...and the provocative DJ pics lol

Wow, I really enjoyed GDYB's performance as Deux. Daaaang Tae Yang looked good. They're all so sexy when they kick it old school. Love it.

Omigosh. I just saw the Seung Ri fancam at the Golden Disks. Aww it hurts my heart to see little mangnae wincing in pain and limping like that. </3..and he had to do the jump rope move for crying out loud! I'd die if it was me.

Oh no, Seung Ri performed 3 songs? Ughh how scary. Please get better quickly mangnae!

Here's the link to the performance:

Big Bang - MBC 'Taiji Boys vs. Deux' 071215

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest realgsl

ahh seungri fighting!

no wonder i was wondering why seungri was skipping on one leg during the skipping rope part when i was watching the performance.. it looks out of sync with the rest... now i know..

but you seriously cannot tell that he had a big injury like that, cos his performance was still on par. very very professional, dancing the dance but not showing the pain... gd tooo... oh and i have to add, the boys really danced above their normal, to cover up for seungri if u noticed ^~^

big bang are really professional... seungri, gd and the boys.. they know they can't disappoint the many fans out there, so they went ahead... arrhhhh and i think for gd, able to do the seo taiji and the boys performance must be a dream come true for him and big bang, so the performance had to go on... gd rawks~!

i'm so proud of the boys... i hope they get the time to rest soon, esp seungri, cos as dancers, once you've hurt your ankle, its best to let it heal fully if not the ankle will be weaker.. ahhh seungri.. can we fans demand u to rest~~~~~~~!!!!!

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Choice.as...mp;sys_lang=Eng

GO THERE & VOTE FOR GDRAGON.

HE DEF. DESERVES 'BEST LEADER'

thanks exquisitekim! whoooot voted! our kwon leadaaaah is currently #2, how many times can we vote? lets go gd lets go~

thanks for the link trangtwo!

congrats to the todaeriji team! haha. old school eyy. haha. its weird seeing them not performing live. so the seotaiji song is the one sampled for crazy dog? i thought it was crazy dog at first. :lol:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! seungri performed 3 songs. gahhh seungriii, what if his injury gets worse. :tears: appreciate him still tryna perform though.

now gonna wait for other links for the lies, crazy dog and last farewell perf. :D

oh oh and btw, i remember some people asking about when kbsworld airs music bank. they air it 3 weeks later than the actual date. :)

first time posting here...

just finished watching seotaiji and boys vs deux performance!

uber coolness! haha i love GDYB action!

blah, i do hope seungri's feeling better now =X

some caps:

seotaijigw0.png

deux1zj3.png

Credit: ygbb.net

Available at GOE-SS' Clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please help us get a gold Clubbox! Download as much as you can! :lol:

Next inspection is on the 3rd of January 2008!

Thank you very much for uploading, Angeli dongsaeng <3

071213 Arirang Showbiz Extra - Idol Group News

(TVXQ, Big Bang, F.T Island, SNSD, Wonder Girls, etc.) [lovelyent].avi

(English subbed) -215.5 MB-

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

OMG Maknae injured?? :tears:

Hopefully he'll get well soon!

urghh so many things to catch up.. >.<lll

anyways thanks VIPs for the updates!!

Big Bang Hwaiting~!!!! :lol:

made some caps from lies+crazy dog+last farewell:

HOTNAE!

2003428034921937136_rs.jpg

lets see them butts move.

2003439916430695711_rs.jpg

2003445818585835010_rs.jpg

2003454547065512772_rs.jpg

2003442384251636541_rs.jpg

crazy dog with girls X(

2003469326020325685_rs.jpg

"HOMAGAAAD IM SOWHAAWT"

2003419410891546111_rs.jpg

TOP IN BLUE PANTS! :w00t: i likeeeee<3 GD IN GREEN!

seungri's jacket is WOAH! hahaha. and yaaay more butt shaking :phew: he keeps on hopping on his right leg, so i guess his left leg is injured.. i love his shoes though and also daesung's! haha.

the seotaiji vs deux dance, i thought gdyb deserved to win X) because i think their dance was synchronized and all! don't kill me, but i'm soooo glad that tadaeriji won :D

nae nae, feel better!

177z_Aym and maxlee70 thanks for the links!

baz for the caps.

the perf was awesome! the first time i watched it i couldnt take my eyes off seungri. i feel bad for him. having to do all those dance moves. and the jump rope dance. :tears: his jacket is waaaay nice. and i like daesung's too. hearing lies again was great! i havent listened to lies in a looong time. shaking butts in crazy dog. :w00t: haha! love it. esp daesung's part in crazy dog. gdragon's ohmagaaad im so haaaaaat. gaaah <33 all in all great perf.

edit//

Ohmagad Daesung-ified a page!

i'll come back with goodies i think. will see. (; back with goodies. (;

20071215_FILE_001.jpg

wooot top reading eyy. X)

크레타 @ bestiz

e0083502_4763b1f304305.jpg

seungri~ we all wish you a speedy recovery!

호고동 @ bestiz

SEUNGRI! MAKNAE! please have some rest! OMG ><

i can't believe he is performing even though he has a swollen ankle! ;(

no wonder he was limping during the rehearsal... ahh!

20071215file003wt6.jpg

20071215file002ib6.jpg

20071215file000bp2.jpg

GDYB ♥

크레타@bestiz

i havent watched the actual performance yet though!

seungri, FIGHTING! ^^

(edit)

more! bestiz is ♥ HAHHA :lol:

4763d47cdef1cfilename1zt0.jpg

4763d47d6c2c5filename2qt7.jpg

4763d47de86acfilename3ud5.jpg

징커벨@bestiz

Guest josephineeee

our dearest handsome strong MAKNAE LEESEUNGRI <333

2007121512543881oi0.jpg

20071215093402.567.0.jpg

20071215101010.738.0.jpg

200712150949531002_1.jpg

11960523729031mc9.jpg

the BUTTS SHAKE !

dsc_0202copy.jpg

PLS DO NOT HOTLINK !

credit to popcornfor2 + emphas + daum + on pic

*brb to edit with more*

Guest tunski_len

I love BIG BANG ever since they started this year. even the melody and beat that they use its so good. I also love therir song "last farewell".

THEY'RE THE BEST!!!!!

i kept worrying about magnae while he was performing. :( poor guy... hope he gets well soon!! the boys were so cute during those MC segments, waving those handmade signs to get peeps to vote for them. :P keke...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang - You, In The Fantasy vs. Turn Around, Look At Me on Music Core 100th Ep. Special (2007-12-15) [cashewmania].avi [43.6MB]

Big Bang - Lie + Crazy Dog + Last Farewell on Music Core 100th Ep. Special (2007-12-15) [cashewmania].avi [70.8MB]

Various Artists - Selected MC segment cuts on Music Core 100th Ep. Special (2007-12-15) [cashewmania].avi [62.9MB] (7 cuts joined)

Big Bang, Wonder Girls, Lee Soo Young, JYP, Lim Jeong Hee, Eru, V.O.S, Lyn, Crown J, Outsider, Kim Mi Ryeo

I'm sure all us noona fans are crying out for dear Mangnae. Watching the GDA Seungri fancam made me wanna cry. Our Baby is so dedicated to his job T______T

But I'm really glad to see him in Music Core ^^ When I watched him in his bright shiny jacket, sitting down with his cute little face, I just wanted to hug him so much! The Taiji Boys X Deux performance was great but too short! I personally liked GDYB's perf better but both teams did awesome so it doesn't matter ^^ I'm gonna rip the audio from the performance cos old skool Kpop is a lot of fun <3

When Seungri joined them for their 3 songs, I squealed and almost flipped out LOL. "BABYYYY WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGG?!!1" I clasped my hands all throughout the songs, and I winced in pain everytime I see him move his feet. I ended up worrying too much and not enjoying the performance at all LOL. BUT! Is it just me, or did anyone else notice GD's bulge in those green pants? The MQ clip must've tricked my eyes LOL.

I'm gonna watch it again once my HQ downloads are finished. I think I should be calm enough to enjoy the show later LOL. And oh, I'm loving MC GD + MC TOP again! Seriously, I wanna see MC GD MOARRR! But Genius is probably too busy writing songs.

I feel like I need to share this.

i wanna share what i saw today about Bigbang boys.

today special perf as you girls know Taiji&Boys vs DEUX.

both 2 perfs were recorded in the morning

i could get in the studio to watch their recording

i arrived MBC studio at 9am but the boys were already there maybe cuz they had to record the sounds

ofcourse they didn't sing live because they had to dance too much.

as we know maknae was suppose to perform Taiji&Boys with Daes and TOP.

but his ankle was injured so that GD practiced all night to perform maknae's part.

3 boys came out for Taiji stage after MBC staffs prepared the stage so long

GD looked so tried.

but when the song began they all looked so fresh and cute as ever.

they had to perform more than 5 times some times it was because of they had problems with sounds or cameras. Our boys did so perfect.

3boys went back to the backstage and the staffs began to test the DEUX screen again.

after a while GDYB came out for another perf, DEUX.

YB's dancing was so amazing...i was frozen at that time.

and then GD ....they were such a perfect couple.

1st round pass .... GD was sitting on the floor and drank water

YB was standing and let the coordi helped him tied his pants =_=

they performed DEUX again and again. today there were so many problems with recording system.

GDYB had to perform again and again and they looked so tried esp GD.

every times the song began their faces would look fresh and joyful.

but whenever they stopped GDYB were sitting on the floor and breathing so hard.

the coordi had to come to rub GD's head and encouraged him.

VIPs who were watching them include me almost couldn't sit on the chairs

but the only thing we could do is saying "GDYB fighting!!"

i didn't watch them performed their 3songs live in Music Core today.

only watched the recording in the morning

but that's enough for me to love our boys more n more

I didn't know that they had to do the recording so many times! It must be really, really tiring for them. They all had their best happy faces during the performances, when really they must've felt like dying :/ Our boys are working so hard! T_____________T

I hope our XMAS gifts will bring them lots of joy! They've brighten up our boring days, it's great to be able to give something back to them. Keep on supporting them, i-VIPs!

Archived