{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest FreeSpongebob

Hey everyone I just got my Mini album in the mail today very happy and excited! I'm posting because inside the album when it refers to Seungri,TaeYang and Daesung it gives V.I.,Sol and DL... I think I remeber that Seungri's name means Victory in english so V.I. makes sense but..TaeYang's name being Sol? I thought it meant Sun or something..D-lite is just cool. Does anyone know why those three would change their names?

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tsukemene123

does anyone want HQ scans of the pics?

i'm thinking about scanning the pictures...

i just didn't do yet cause everytime i think about it my mom or my dad are using the computer that has the scanner. *sweatdrop*

Omg, yes, HQ scans pleeeeeeeeeeease!!! TOP oppa and Jiyongssi look soooooo good... Nosebleeeeed.

Thanks everyone for the pictures & info about the new items! xD

I'm so getting the calender, it looks too hot from the cover. HAHAHHA x)

OMG, the HOT ISSUE poster is so flyyyy. Man, more new merchandise = empty wallet. ><

Wow new nick/stage names too? D-Lite sounds hella tight yo. Sol? Erm, I prefer Taeyang more :P

I have a questionnnn, if I ordered the Hot Issue album, will I get the one with the red glittery cover? Or the orange one as shown on the pic at Yesasia? Or it depends? I hope I get the dazzling red glittery one x)

Guest circustricks03

I seriously want to email the japanese website/YG and let them know about the typo. It's really bothering me :P. Does anyone know if the club featured in the music video is owned by YG himself? I know that he owns a club and was wondering if this was it.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

firs tof all, lol thanks everyone for all the new updates!

akfgtenshi OM7GD DDD: I WANT YOUR VERSION TOO!! *DIES* It looks so pretty toooo~ omo~ *__* I want your version toooo~ *dies* where did you order it? ;__;

Thanks JAJA for letting us know about the Japanese site and as well for the pics of the 2008 items, *dies* I felt it coming lol, gosh I WANT ALL OF THEM too TT^TT;; aish.

I love the Japanese official Big Bang site! It's so funk and bangin'. I love how the V.I.P song has the thingy goin' up and down with it's beat, lol crap don't know what you call it but yeah that, it's like rainbow and it goes on big bang <3 loveee.

lol Sabrina, I was like WTF @ "Lyrics Making" too.. rofl, it really didn't sound right or made sense to me.

Big Bang is now in Bangkok,the flight was delayed so the boys went straight to the Virginhitz RadioThailand station without having any meal. They arrived there around 8 p.m. and the interview was about 45 minutes with only 2 songs breaks (Lie & Always)... The boys are so cute and so shy - especially Daesung, but my Jiyong smiled alot (Love love love) and he wears the same scarf he wore at Guerilla concert, but a different beanie.. (I wonder whether it's also cold here for him??? hahahah !, Jiyong coughed a little bit, perhaps he is not feeling well ? ) ...the DJ said Seungri's face turned red everytime he said something.. I watched the interview thru a webcam of which the quality is not so clear... they continued to record some jingles with 95.5 Virgin Hitz and then gave another interesting interview in another room, this is where Daesung turned soooooo shy when he said Thai girls are very pretty.....TOP & Taeyang also are so handsome.. huhh....I mean, really really handsome... they left around 9.30 p.m. after spending almost one and a half hours there. According to the DJs, there were around 1000 fans waiting for them at the radio station...

I think they must have been either hungry (Jiyong said they didn't have dinner yet) or sleepy.. due to time difference.. or both.. but they looked so cheerful and happy during the interview though...

Today, two great Korean artists are in Bangkok - Big Bang and Lee Jun Ki.... Gosh...I think I am so lucky !! cause I am so in love with both of them ! :D

ARE YOU SERIOUS!? *DIES* You are DEFINITELY ONE SUPER LUCKY GIRL TT^TT I wish I can go to Thailand! ): gaahh~ too bad I'm not off school ugh. But thank you for the updates on this and their being at Bangkok, Thailand. Aww I hope GD isn't sick >< and well that would be weird if he thinks it was cold there unless he's sick, LOL, because man, when I was at Thailand, it was STILL warm when it was raining! @_@ But aww I wish they would have eaten something first :( poor boys </3 Yeah, they might have had jet lag too, bleh ):

I just read some post from big fan of them she said BB back to metropolitan bangkok for rest after they have a dinner at Cantan Suki Restaurant.

CR:sweetnei@popcornfor2.com SR: popcornfor2.com

ps. during interview at Virginhitz Radio they told wanna eat sukiyaki.

and here info of BB's back trip.

depart : Dec,4th TG656 11.30 pm. credit : verginhitz

OMO~ *__* they like sukiyaki? haha, they should just come to my house =P thanks for letting us know that ^^

lol they say "Sol is V.I.P" in the Japanese single version? LOL. I wanna listen to it but nah, I'll just wait for my single to get here.

I actually prefer Taeyang over Sol too, and I think D-LITE sounds so cute and BANGIN' XD haha It describes Daesungee all in that one word, so I like it (: V.I sounds pretty good too but I don't know why I'd rather prefer it FULLY, like VICTORY, <3 It just sounds.. yeahh XD haha

Some pics from the radio station I guess at Thailand.

Aww GD's outfit is still adorable, <3 But I guess wearing a scarf doesn't beat wearing a jacket lol, *points to self*

1ZIe00d4.jpg

1ZIe0f55.jpg

TPy466e4.jpg

071130-01.jpg

141310_539601098_fwhbqoha.jpg

They look GOOD.

Credits Popcornfor2 + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK ^_^

I have a questionnnn, if I ordered the Hot Issue album, will I get the one with the red glittery cover? Or the orange one as shown on the pic at Yesasia? Or it depends? I hope I get the dazzling red glittery one x)
It really just depends ><;; I want BOTH versions though D: lol.

does anyone know if Big Bang is going to have a concert in the US any time soon??? because i heard that they're going to have one but i'm not sure!!!! hopefully they do because i'm sooooooooooo there! <3
Well, if it's for like Hollywoodbowl2008, they MIGHT come, none of us are sure of that either. But if you mean like their own big concert, I doubt they'll have one anytime soon in the US unless they like debut here first T^T;; :tears::(

so is like some of the big bang's changing there name? or what is up with the new names?

:blink:

no no no lol they aren't changing their names! ><;;

It's just nicknames for their Japan debut I guess, @_@

Okay I was browsing through their new website and I saw one typo-error or something.

projp02.jpg

Shouldn't it be singing?

Don't tell me one of Taeyang's talents (or should I say his hobby) is signing, haha I can lol on the floor now. :w00t:

Wow, everyone's (most of the v.i.p's) have already gotten their hot issue already! Whhaah :P

^^^^^^^^^^^^ HAHAHHA LMAAOOO dudee that is soo funnnnny! but dang tahts a mistake if they did it liket hat. they should change it ASAP!

MHMM thanks 80slitenite for the translation on the article! i rea dit but i kinda got confused? can anyone summarize it for me? THANKS!

sieghart! ohh awwww GD's questions interview is soo sweet and cute hahaha.

thaanks loveangiie for the pics!

thaanks jUHJUH and loves ballad for the 411 ABOUT THE NEW MERCHANDISEE WOOOOOOOOOO!!@!!! loves it. annnnnnnnnnnd yesss, im so sad their not gnna have it at yesasia yet? ,,:(

they SERSIOUSLY need aa www.ygbigbang.us

and aww their really going thorugh with the new names that they got? urgh ims itll gnna call them by their old names:] haha.

And I´m guessing they are changing their names a little to make it "work" international.

G-Dragon and T.O.P already had more international nicknames then the rest of the group.

But I was surprised that Tae Yang didn´t take the nickname Y.B. Since he is already called that. "Sol"...well, that´s not bad but in my language it means "Sun" so I was a bit :P first ^^

I wonder what "V.I" means?

"D-Lite" is such a cool nickname though :)

Well, Taeyang does mean "Sun" in Korean so it does make sense to choose "Sol". it's just his name in spanish, but....i don't know. i prefer taeyang more. :/

V.I = victory = seungri XD;;;. again, i prefer the korean nickname better.

LOL D-Lite is suchhhhh a cute nickname<3 it makes me smile.

but at the same time it reminds me of that drink...sunny delight...wait -___- im not sure if it's spelled that way since i haven't seen one in years but yeah. you guys know what im talking about, right? haha.

that interview with GD back in his trainee-days made me fall for him even more :wub: <3333

Shouldn't it be singing?

Don't tell me one of Taeyang's talents (or should I say his hobby) is signing, haha I can lol on the floor now. :w00t:

Wow, everyone's (most of the v.i.p's) have already gotten their hot issue already! Whhaah :P

LOL yeah, that was mentioned already.

hahaha some people are really bothered by it while being amused. maybe you can just write on the YG board notifying them of the typo? haha :P

Guest akfgtenshi

I was just browsing through Yesasia and saw Big Bang's "Hot Issue" poster is now available:

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9344/lp1005146061xb7.jpg

Big Bang 2nd Mini Album - Hot Issue Poster USD$10.99

I just ordered mine not too long ago XDDD

OMFG! how can they acutally sell the posters?!?!

that is so not fair! especially when u can just get the for free in Korea!

urgh.... yesasia sometimes pisses me off!

Omg, yes, HQ scans pleeeeeeeeeeease!!! TOP oppa and Jiyongssi look soooooo good... Nosebleeeeed.

i'll try my best theeeeeeeeeee! 8D

i think i'll probably have the scans by next weekend because school is kinda taking a lot of my time and stuff...

but maybe if i have time this weekend i might as well do it then. ^^"

so yeah... just keep checking. ;D

akfgtenshi OM7GD DDD: I WANT YOUR VERSION TOO!! *DIES* It looks so pretty toooo~ omo~ *__* I want your version toooo~ *dies* where did you order it? ;__;

i knooo! i loved the pics too! X3~ extremely sexy! lol~

and i didn't order it... ^^"~ i am in korea right now...

heh.

about their new names...

wtf?? D-lite??? o.o"~~ that is sooooo weird! XD

and for some reason i find Sol weird too... o.o"

V.I. is ok i guess.... some people already called him Victory anyways... ^^"

i guess i'll have to get used to the new nameeees!

Guest boballay

Thanks for the update guys!

I didn't know there was two versions of Hot Issue :o

Which color version is the album w/ the pictures when the backgrounds black? XD

There new names are quite interesting..

D-lite sound so different

and Sol does too XD

V.I somewhat reminds me of "T.I" XD

Guest LOVEangiie

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE NEW UPDATES!

Big Bang is now in Bangkok,the flight was delayed so the boys went straight to the Virginhitz RadioThailand station without having any meal. They arrived there around 8 p.m. and the interview was about 45 minutes with only 2 songs breaks (Lie & Always)... The boys are so cute and so shy - especially Daesung, but my Jiyong smiled alot (Love love love) and he wears the same scarf he wore at Guerilla concert, but a different beanie.. (I wonder whether it's also cold here for him??? hahahah !, Jiyong coughed a little bit, perhaps he is not feeling well ? ) ...the DJ said Seungri's face turned red everytime he said something.. I watched the interview thru a webcam of which the quality is not so clear... they continued to record some jingles with 95.5 Virgin Hitz and then gave another interesting interview in another room, this is where Daesung turned soooooo shy when he said Thai girls are very pretty.....TOP & Taeyang also are so handsome.. huhh....I mean, really really handsome... they left around 9.30 p.m. after spending almost one and a half hours there. According to the DJs, there were around 1000 fans waiting for them at the radio station...

I think they must have been either hungry (Jiyong said they didn't have dinner yet) or sleepy.. due to time difference.. or both.. but they looked so cheerful and happy during the interview though...

Today, two great Korean artists are in Bangkok - Big Bang and Lee Jun Ki.... Gosh...I think I am so lucky !! cause I am so in love with both of them ! :D

By the way ... I also got my CD today just in time for their trip to Bangkok .. it's so precious...

omg big bang is in Thailand already? thanks so much Takata for the breaking news LOL!

its glad to hear that they arrived safely, hope they dont get sick or anything TT"

your one LUCKY girl!! wish i was Thailand, so i can stalk Big Bang & Lee Jun Ki ahhh *dies*

thanks jaja for the BB japanese website!

& thanks for the news on the new BB merchandises

i so wanna get my hands on them ^^

and about the little article thing that you posted..

i didnt really understand 100% of it.. coz im not good at KANJI ><'

it was just saying something about their new album

but i dont think it said something about a concert tho

but anyways i could be wrong LOL

theREALiVIPSUBS team you guys are the best! haha

thanks for subbing nemo & daesung's MV (:

ROFLSSS! Taeyang's talent is "signing"?.. dayumm he must real pro J/K

thanks LovesBallad for the new TEASER... XD

reminds me of the old "v.i.p" days ><"

we it says SOL is VIP it just didnt match with the beat.. haha

just a random pic i came across on bbflow LOL

gtiw6.jpg

credits: Gang_G & bbflow

Guest swt.choco

omggg

i relly wanna get both their albumss ahhhh!!!

LOL they changed their names now??

aww but i prefer taeyang better than Sol...

and seungri than V.I. (i uno..seugri sounds cuterr to me ahha)

and D- LITEEEEE hahhaha thts cute.

Guest ..kaleena..

ahhh no!! >< i like your nose!! well sort of .. it's not like i'm in love with it but still!!!!!

nahh, i doubt he would

just don't be that guy who flys to the sky if you know what I mean =P

i'm sorry, but i just had to reply to your comment as i am a big fan of FTTS. i find that very irrelevant for you to say. please leave Hwanhee out of this. it's his decision, so please respect it. thanks

anywhooo~

WHOA WHOA WHOA, so there's TWOOOOOOO versions of Hot Issue?? OH GREAT!! now i'm going to want both TT^TT they really know how to make profit. so are ALL the pictures inside the booklet different then? aigoo.... maybe we should have scans of the whole collection of pictures, so then we'll all be able to share the beautiful experience of both albums!!! XDDD

can't wait until i receive mine, i just ordered it couple days ago. i wonder which one i'll get

Tukata - wowowow, thanks for sharing your experience!! that's awesome!! i wish i was there to see them XD

THANKS FOR THE PICS AND NEWS EVERYONE!! THE BOYS LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Guest Xiaoba1tu

aww they are in Thailand and thats closer to where I'm at !! :rolleyes::lol:

I don't have any new pics of Big Bang cos everyone else seems to grab them so fast from other sites><

Is it ok if I post fanart not photos ?? Or does that belong in another thread ??

Thanks ;)

(Ok i'm taking that as a -no-)

Guest jack_yamap

These r some capture pics of BigBang @ Virgin Hitz Radio, Thailand ^^

img4984vf2.jpgimg4986bf7.jpg

img5000oo8.jpgimg5006wr1.jpg

img5022id6.jpgimg5034qq7.jpg

credits: Bigboy@BigBangThailand & me for upload again

Ahh .. I wish I am in BKK now (T^T) Many Korean bands will come to Thailand this month ~

anyway .. i'm stiil here (Sydney) & couldn't go back right now .....T^T

Today is Virgin Hitz Awards, right? Hope u guys enjoy and have fun ^^

BB will hold the Fan Meeting on 2nd Dec 2007

01.00 PM @ Central World, Thailand ..

100 Fans were chosen already ^^

Good luck to u all ~

wow 100 lucky fans are chosen! how do the fans being chosen? by a contest?

aish they are near Malaysia already, but still can't see them T.T

hope i can see them soon!! wana meet TOP really really much!!

what is Virgin Hit Awards? is it Korea or Thailand? will BB performed?

Guest Saebin :D

Aww they didnt have to make new nicknames ..

I really prefer their Korean nicknames :)

but yeah like everyone else says, D-lite sounds pretty cool.

but seungri ah~ V.I?? nooo :(

Archived