{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest xXsmilesXx

OMG so i just listened to the preview..well to am not to fond over it

but i love "I don't understand and "But i love you"..umm maybe if i hear it more i'll like the other songs..

but man can't wait to hear the whole thing..

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Waaahh THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE AMAZING UPDATES ^^

Thank you Vanessa, Josephine, Jaja, Trang + everyone else for the hq rehearsal + perf. pics and everything else ^^ !!

GAH Trang!! I LOVE the photoshoot pics, thank youu love, GOSH it had me SWEATIN'!! :w00t:

ack~ I've soo been missing out a lot TT^TT it's hella hectic out AND inside the Big Bang thread @_@;;; & man do i have a LOAD of clips to dl or what x__x;;

for some reason i just don't want to listen to any of it yet. I just want to wait till I get my album and just listen to the whole thing and everything ah~ <3 I need to order the Japanese single too *__*

waahhh the previews are so awesome

I lOVE gd's solo <333

Im not very fond of crazy dog though :huh:

Fool really reminds me of lies XD..I thinks this one is my fave out of the bunch ^^

and hot issue reminds me of shake it lol

haha they used the telephone ringing tune in I dont understand..just like lies

gaa im excited about this mini-album!!!!

EEEEEK! I'M BEHIND AGAIN!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG! FOR EVERYTHING!!

They really deserved those awards! I can't even imagine how they felt <3

Thank you to EVERYONE for EVERYTHING! There's been madness in here!

AHHH their 2nd minialbum is going to be released in a couple of days!

Holy cow, I'm going to go nuts! I know there are 1-minute previews, but I'm

forcing myself to not listen to them and wait for the real thing. I really wonder

how the song sounds!

Thanks for the subbed clip of the teleconcert! I loved Daesung's and Seungri's sexy dance!

And why did Seungri have to stop ripping his clothes off T_T Kekeke

He was so cute picking himself for everything. I loved Tempo rapping Hot ^^

I can't wait to watch the whole Teleconcert.

Oh my gosh, I'm going crazy from not listening to the previews! They're RIGHT there!

Eh, self control, Sophia.

Thanks again everyone! <3 ^0^ BIG BANG :D

*EDIT*

OH MY GOD absolutezero, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING US! IT'S OUT OMFG!!

I just screeched so LOUD!

YAY! MORE UPDATES! Thank you, guys!

iluxxx: Thank you for the link!

I kept giggling throughout the video!

Seung Ri...UGH, I nearly died! He's such a tease!

Dae Sung And GDRAGON XD, when they sang! OMG! LOL!

So funny and cute of them!

Thanks for the links to the previews too!!!<33

So far, I'm REALLY liking Last Farwell, Fool & I Don't Understand!

But I Love You sounds alright! But I think it's one of those tracks I'll have to listen to more often to really get into it.

The other two tracks...Ugh, I'm just not feeling it :(

But it's okay! 'Cause I Don't Understand it making up for those two tracks!

SEUNG RI!<3 Sounds soooooo good in that song...

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FOR THEIR SECOND MINI ALBUM!

Though I don't know why it's called a comeback,

when they didn't leave in the first place...

jess1tym4life: Thank you for the caps!

SEUNG RI, SEUNG RI, SEUNG RI!<33

ALL of them look adorable, of course ^^!

^-^ For their new MV!!! It's for the song "마지막 인사"

Sorry, I can't get good enough screencaps coz downloading from mv.daum sucks right now. So I just did scaps from the screen. That took time.

You can watch the MV preview here. (No full MV yet I think)

http://mv.daum.net/clip/main.asp?index=special

bigBang_Hotissue1.jpg

BigBang_HotIssue2.jpg

It's Lee Dong Gun btw, the guy w/ glasses.

Guest stardaisy212

OMG what a great way to start off my day...ugh I feel like skipping lecture -_- Thanks iluxxx for those links!

Ahhhh, well from the previews, I'm not too crazy about it unfortunately. But I think I'll have to let it grow on me. Still super excited for the minialbum though! Yeah it's the same for me, I'm loving I Don't Understand. Seung Ri and Dae Sung sound so good! I love the beat. It sounds so sad. I hope this will be the second single.

Omo Josephine that gif is freaking adorable!! Seung Ri would be awesome at stripping. I still can't get the image of him giving that lucky fan onstage a lapdance lol. Sexy sexy.

Ok two random gifs I made:

%7Boption%7DTeleconcertGDissed.gif

LOL Seung Ri's not having any of that. GDissed! haha

%7Boption%7DTeleconcertGDweirdness.gif

Gah it's so cute how GD's trying to fix his hair. And accidentally poked himself in the eye maybe? lol

thanks for the previews Vans <3

these songs are so different compared to their previous mini album..unfortunately i have to say that i'm not really a fan of any of the songs (YET!) i think i just have to listen to the songs more often, but i like "last greeting"; so techno-ish LOL which i must say i really like

thank you juhjuh and iluxxx for the previews (:

okay so i made sure to listen to each of the previews several times to see if any of them would grow on me, and thankfully they did cause at first i didnt like any. last farewell is my favorite, im glad they are promoting that one (: (b-i-g BANG BANG is going to be stuck in my head forever now lmao). crazy dog, but i love you and i dont understand are all okay too. fool and hot issue im not too crazy about. so far the mini album sounds ehhh, but we havent heard top's parts in the songs yet, and tahts always my favorite part of their songs so ill just wait (:

also, is it just me or is big bang moving from hip hop to pop? :/

EDIT:

okay i love everything now. why is big bang so irresistable physically and vocally? gosh <333

wow... their CD album will make an awsome Christmas present... can't wait till it comes out.

I have listened to all the previews (about a dozen times, literally). Pretty much dropped everything down after I got home and head straight to the laptop (:lol:).

Here are my favorites, so far...(seeing that they are only previews): Surprisingly: "I Don't Understand" and not surprisingly: "The Last Farewell". Man, two songs have such big contrasts. One is more of a ballad type (I swear Daesung's voice was meant for this!) and one is like techno, trance...it makes me want to dance, and dang they just had to stop on Taeyang's part (he sounded so good). No TOP yet??? O_O I can't wait to listen to the whole thing! xD Super excited!

-Thanks everyone for sharing!-

-ida

i have to agree i think it will grown on me 1st then i will be like omggg i love this song lols

but rite now its a totally different beat u heard but then again look at ALWAYS it was a sucess and it was a mini-album

ii love crazy dog but its has like a jt sound to it

lols i just notice top was in most of the songs i think thats y it sounds different or not as ghetto/ganster like (no offense) i mean like there not a lot of rappingg which i heard a lot from them

the video looks hottttttttt cant wait to see it

Guest josephineeee

NEW PICTURES ! *swoons* and *dies*

20071122093809_471_0.jpg

20071122093809_471_1.jpg

20071122101010_671_0.jpg

b0036144_4744511b3f7bd.jpg

NOW FOR THE TAEYANG LOVERS !!! awwww ... he so sentimental ><"

yb420071118160445.jpg

yb620071118160513.jpg

yb520071118160501.jpg

yb220071118160414.jpg

yb120071118160327.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK !!!

credits to seraphim + nun@popcornfor2 + on pic + meowmeow

*edited*

WOOOOOOO ! i TOP-PED page ! since donkey years ><"

Guest mon5482

BIG BANG - LAST FAREWELL MV PREVIEW IS AVAILABLE AT YGBB.NET

OMO!!!! aahahhhh!!!! *freakn out just a lil bit*.....OK A LOT A BIT!!!!

omg those pics are :blush: !!! thanks josephine!

ohshsaldkfjas!!! thank you for the previews vanessa!!!!! omg i already love "I Dont Understand"....this album has that funky 90s vibe to it, maybe its just me?

absolutezero - thanks for letting us know its available at zdegrees!

Its ok to download it because you just cant wait any longer to hear it, but just a REMINDER TO aLL I-VIPS...

PLEASE SUPPORT BIG BANG AND BUY AN ORIGINAL COPY OF THEIR 2nd MINI ALBUM. IT'S THE BEST WAY TO SHOW THEM OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! ITS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT YESASIA!!! PLEASE BUY IT!!!!

awesome lil tidbit, the 2nc mini album is definitely a very HOT ISSUE!!!!...i was at YESASIA and noticed that the 2nd Mini Album has already TOPped their TOP 100 Korean Music Sales Chart...

yesasia_no1_2ndminialbum01.jpg

Guest jess1tym4life

^-^ For their new MV!!! It's for the song "마지막 인사"

Sorry, I can't get good enough screencaps coz downloading from mv.daum sucks right now. So I just did scaps from the screen. That took time.

You can watch the MV preview here. (No full MV yet I think)

http://mv.daum.net/clip/main.asp?index=special

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/MaR...g_Hotissue1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/MaR...g_HotIssue2.jpg

It's Lee Dong Gun btw, the guy w/ glasses.

Thanks for links..couldn't watch it but found it..

BIG BANG- LAST FAREWELL MV PREVIEW AVAILABLE @ YGBB FORUM http://z14.invisionfree.com/YGBB/index.php?showtopic=7738

Guest the7REAL.

I've only listened to those 1 min previews thanks to Vanessa & Jaja<3 I won't review until I hear all the songs, fully...

But I can definitely say that I am LOVIN' what I'm hearing so far. I got all teary-sparkly-googly-eyed listening to the previews. lol.

(cause' I'm weird like that---boooo~) I'm just kinda in this 'wow' state of mind right now. :wub:

BTW I'm swooning over GD's solo 'But I love you'.. :ph34r: I can't wait till I get my copy of the 2nd mini-album in my hands. ;-;

And yes, if you download the songs, please buy the mini-album as well whenever you can.

We're soo far away from them, but it's the least we can do to show our love,

support, & thanks in the smallest AND biggest way. [/end cheesy-ness]

Thanks for the new pics Josephine. They look bangin' as always.

LOL!!

GD!!

Izit me but for Big Bang song...they like adding a lil techno to some of their songs

I don't really like "Last greeting" cause its TOO techno-ish and the background melody kinda give me headach^^''

"Crazy dog" doesn't appeal to me...but its just a priview part of the song...I can't say much about this song

"Fool" is really catchy...starting from 00:50 seconds..the high pitch part...it remind me of John Trovolta in singing in"Saturday Night Fever"...or was it "Grease"

"Hot Issue"...was a wee bit boring ^^'''''

I LOOOVVVVEEEEE "I don't understand"

Its something that I would wana hear over and over again.Really surprise how Daesung & Seungri sound in "I don't understand" cause their voice didn't appeal to me back then.But now...WOW!!

And for GD's solo...for the first few seconds...i didn't like it at first cause it was rather...boring..but then after that they started adding hiphop to it..WOW!!..and it really amaze me how they mix Venice feeling with hiphop.

Big Bang is full of surprises

Guest foowdx3

ahh!! just listened to the new album (full version on z-degrees.net) and i LOVEEE IT!!!

bigbang is so freaking awesome!! i <33 them!

favorite tracks right now: crazy dog and last farewell :]]

---can't wait for my album to come in the mail!!!

Guest jvchou1316

Oh my gahhhhhh.

I think I'm in love.

(oh wait, in love again)

I <3 <<But I Love U>>!!!!! catchy, cool, wow all at once.

fricken talented G-D.

ohwait I <3 i don't understand too. haha. nice softer sound.

this is a greaaaat night.

Happy Thanksgiving Soompiers!!

Guest akfgtenshi

OMFG!

THE PREVIEW OF THE NEW PV!

*drooling*

*nosebleed*

the song seems good from the 1 min i was able to hear! *o*

it's catchy!!!

i think i might be already addicted! *o*

i'm SOOOOOOO buying this mini-album too!

Archived