{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest t. yama

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG!!

This thread has grown so much since MKMF^^. I'm so proud of Big Bang. They truly deserved those two awards. They looked so fly too walking

down the red carpet, even though it was raining pretty hard. Ah~ I still haven't gotten around to watching their performance, but from the pics,

it looks so GOOOD! The whole MASQUERADE theme is awesome. Big Bang always knows how to make a "BIG BANG!" wherever they go.

Thank you guys for all of the wonderful updates. <33 Keep 'em coming!

V I C T O R Y

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilxtiffstah

yay big bangggg

and did you guys know big bang has a skincare line?? they have a bb cream~ i wanna try it.. HAHA.

does anyone know if it's good or not? ^^

Guest iLOVEYB_x

btw, at the beginning of their 거짓말 performance, i know:

(i) jiyong was conducting

(ii) daesung was playing cymbals

(iii) seungri was nowhere to be seen, but

(iv) was youngbae playing the violin, for real?

just curious - :]

omg youngbae was playing the violin? i didn't even notice. or maybe he was just sitting with them. -shrugs- i do know hat daesung was plaing the cymbals though. seungri just walked on stage. and so did TOP. i was like "WHERE'D HE COME FROM!"

thanks josephineeee for translating daesung's message! and thanks trangtwo for the 3 GIFS and i just watched the OH MA BABY TELECONCERT. HOT DANCING! =D

^^^^ yes YB is playing the Violin, because if you watched the rehearsal clip, it shows that hes holding the violin in the beggning. im amazed as you are. but i woner if he could really play it or is he just pretending?

BUT THANKS meldoy for the translated SPEECHES! ims o toucheed<3

thanks jesophine for translating daesungs MSG.! awwwwwwwww. hes just to sweeet. haha. he forgot to make his speech but its okaywatching him is more than enough! i cannt wait to watch clips ands uch of the GREAT concert@! dont waorry DAESUNGIE. we're here to support, we're here to stay!!

JUHJUH! thanks for the links to the teleconcert! im so happy that they sang old songs, like old times<3 this is sweeeeeet. and their soo rockin the pink themee. annd we didnt even get to watch teleconcert, or i didnt even know what channel it was, cos me and some fellow IVIPs were chatting and was waiting for it to ocme on on MBC but nope never did.

Guest kor3an_sensation

i should be studying but i'm totally overwhelmed by the amazing love that they are receiving and deserve ^^ im so proud of our boys =) btw thanks for all the sharing!! the bb love can't exist without you guys doing the translations!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Yay, thank you Josephine for the translations of Daesungie's new message ^^ He was so cute, I BET they were hella overwhelmed with happiness <3 And it wouldn't be a surprise if they had forgot to thank some people they wanted to, lol since they were probably speechless and still dazed about how they got the award. I missed reading their messages so I'm glad Daesungie wrote one, I hope we can hear from the rest of the members soon, haven't heard from YB's messages lately either. Thanks Josehine deary ^^

071114-0005.jpg

071114-0007.jpg

071114-0008.jpg

These are some good pictures ;D

071117-40.jpg

071117-41.jpg

071117-42.jpg

071117-43.jpg

071117-44.jpg

071117-45.jpg

071117-47.jpg

^ So cutee <33 GDYB :wub:

071117-48.jpg

071117-76.jpg

071117-77.jpg

071117-86.jpg

"VANESSA" . . . .

071117-87.jpg

"Will you marry me?" ( :P )

071117GD1.jpg

07111746fy6.jpg

07111749pl5.jpg

img34821195390851lb3.jpg

Haha Seungri + GD's mouth/expression is like.. the same XD

Credits Popcornfor2 + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading [PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK]

gah I forgot to credit bb-flow in my last post TT^TT

Guest 1nn0xsmile

thanks so much for the translation of Daesung Msg, JOSEPHINEEEE

DaeSung sounds super thanksful.. i really want to give him a hug that nighttt

the Lie perf. was so awesomeee., Jiong were conducting.. the outfit is just way too handsomee

Guest trangtwo

Oh yea, thanks Melody for the translations!

Gahh Dae Sung is such a cutie pie. Thanks Josephine for translating his message!

I'm still not over this MKMF high. I told my older sister (who is not a Big Bang fan) about Big Bang winning song of the year, and she was like "What?! Wow they're still new! They just barely came out. Weren't they up against those other super popular artists like Rain and Se7en?"

Anyway, haha I forgot all about Top's MC'ing. I wish he got to talk more. I just love hearing his voice, whether it's rapping, singing, or speaking.

TOP MC Cuts - MBC Graduating Students Concert 071117

Guest asiansweeetiee

Congrats~ BIG BANG!!!!

That award was yours all along!

Makes me even love them more to know they shed tears because off of their hard work :tears:

Big Bang ALWAYS lookin goood!

:);)

p.s

thnks for all the picture, videos, translations and what not!

Guest bigBANGisLOVE.

EVERYONE'S ON A BIG BANG CRAZE!!!!! XD

CONGRATS BOYS~ AGAIN! FOR BRINGING HOME THOSE TWO AWARDS!

THEY DEFINATELY ROCKED THE STAGE.. YOU MAKE US SO SO PROUD! (:

ahhh what a night it was last night! i'm still so HYPED UP from everything that happened!

i literally couldn't sleep at all.. my eyes are more squinter than ever while typing this LOL!!

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR THE UPDATES! thanks for the pics & LINKS!

thanks vanessa for the youtube links! i really appreciate it ! ^^

& thanks jaja for those links also ! now i can dl it & would have wonderful memories of it.

for those who shared & posted pictures.. U ROCK! XD

theres so many of you's to thank so yeh, you know who you's are XD

seeing the pics of DAESUNGIE crying.. awwwwww he needed a hug i could tell !

HAHA wish i was there to comfort him ^^

y didnt JiYong & DaeSung make a speech, i really wanted to to know what they had to say..

guess they were to emotional to say something..

BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (=

im still so very happy right now LOL.. i need to settle down --"

Guest superstar`kiss

awe man, i'm still struck by their performance...it was OUT of this WORLD!!!!

They deserve SO much props! And i love that they're SO PERFECT singing live...! No doubt about that..!!

-BB FIGHTING!!

Guest smiless

Yayyy Big Bang! Congratulations for winning. Gosh, I'm soo happy for them. All of their hard work finally paid off. Song of the Year and Best Male Group?!!! Thats incredible. Seeing them cry really tugged at my heart. I love these boys.

By the way, they were lookin FIIINE at the awards show. Man oh man. I swear, if I was there, I would've kidnapped TOP. Everything about him that night was MIGHTY SEXY.

CONGRADULATIONS BIG BANG!!!!

when i found out, i was sooo about to cry!!

seeing DS cry, makes me super duper happy!

keep it up big bang!!!

who knows,,maybe they'll when best artist of the year, HOPEFULLY!!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

20071117 MKMF Rehearsal LIE Orchestra

Oh and some advertisement banners I finished last night/today for theREALiVIPSUBS

Spread the words! BECOME A REAL I-V.I.P SUBBER!!

therealivipsubbanjanny.jpg

[url="http://z3.invisionfree.com/iVIP_subbers/index.php?act=site"][img=http://xs321.xs.to/xs321/07460/therealivipsubbanjanny.jpg][/url]
Two versions - Looks better if you use it on white BG (: therealiVIPsubsCB_jannyybann.jpg
[url="http://clubbox.co.kr/theREALiVIPSUBS"][img=http://xs321.xs.to/xs321/07471/therealiVIPsubsCB_jannyybann.jpg][/url]
realiVIPsubsCB_Jannyban.jpg
[url="http://clubbox.co.kr/theREALiVIPSUBS"][img=http://xs321.xs.to/xs321/07471/realiVIPsubsCB_Jannyban.jpg][/url]

Please credit if used ^^ thank you~

gd.gif

group_fan.gif

so cute :wub:

model.gif

Ah~ Our boys look like models don't they? Like, hollywood stars B)

red_gd.gif

Gosh, it looks like he's got down from the car and is ready to meet a new world or something, lmao sounds lame but you guys know what i mean? like in dramas? @_@ I never thought about it when i watched it until I saw the gif <333333

Credits BB-flow + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

Thanks everyone for the gifs, pictures, everything! =D

Congratulations to Big Bang for winning Song of the year and Best male group!!! :w00t: Omg, they were so baby cute when they cried. (I have yet to see the whole award show though.) But I've seen some youtube links/fancams of them. They were so cute dancing in their seats to someone's song. LOL And for a sec I thought Taeyang was TOP because of the sunglasses.

Archived