{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the7REAL.

^Thanks for the translation to TOP's message Ji_Eunie ~~~

And thanks Jaja and others for the new BBbud pics....

Naked BB cream? LaLaLa perfume cleanser? .....................WTF. :crazy::blink:

It's not only ridiculous...its really really REALLY WEIRD. :huh::mellow::lol:

(i think not only the names are weird but the actual products themselves that bb r advertising..lol)

How entrepreneurial of them...lol.

btw if you joined the Twenty One Project (TOP b-day project) you can check out your message below in the link!

if you didn't joiin, check' em out anyways, because everyone did a great job and they were all very lovely~~^^

The messages were posted in the following sites:

-- YGBIGBANG.COM; CLICK TO SEE!!!!

a. free talk + fanletter section

-- cafe.daum.net/YGBIGBANG (official BB fan cafe)

Also, if you haven't heard, yesterday when the G.R.E.A.T. concert tickets went on sale...ALL 3 BB CONCERTS WERE SOLD OUT IN LIKE 2 MINUTES.

(give or take...but it's so..like..omg..the speed...incredible...@_@) i was saying if ever a time BB could feel their popularity..this

would be one of those times. geeez not 1 not 2..but 3 concerts sold out in lightening speed...crazy!!

thanks Ji_Eunie for the translation! (^____^)

they are so busy. can't wait for their next album.

and thanks SOUL'd to:GD for sharing those BUD pix.

i agree with the7REAL. the product names are weird.

and the messages are weird too.

Bud Toner... I'll be right there. I'm so sorry but I love you

0__O wtf?

i guess they just want to incorporate as much Big Bang as possible.

still kinda bothered by the "propose," shouldn't it be "proposal?"

^ wow~! 2 min?! that's GREAT! no pun intended. hehe.

hope there won't be anymore of those scalped tix incidents though. =_____=

Guest kaat;chup

IF I BUY THOSE PRODUCTS.. can i GET T.O.P for free?? :lol:

I really wish we have BB Bud products here in my country.. I am more than willing to buy it.. C'mon.. it has BigBang on it. haha.. what a SCAM marketing strategy. :P

Also, if you haven't heard, yesterday when the G.R.E.A.T. concert tickets went on sale...ALL 3 BB CONCERTS WERE SOLD OUT IN LIKE 2 MINUTES.

(give or take...but it's so..like..omg..the speed...incredible...@_@) i was saying if ever a time BB could feel their popularity..this

would be one of those times. geeez not 1 not 2..but 3 concerts sold out in lightening speed...crazy!!

WHAT?? in 2 minutes... C-O-O-L~! this will definitely make BIG BANG oh-so-happy.. er,, i wish i could go to their concert.TT.TT anyway, it will be released in DVD's right??? *I HOPE* im praying that it will.. :lol:

Guest melodygreenleaf

Oceanticket managed to sell all their tickets (20,000) in two minutes.

Interpark's server actually crashed as soon as tickets were available. The server can handle 30,000 connections max, but 40,000 people were trying to buy tickets. I don't know if they sold out their tickets or not after the problem was fixed.

With the two together, Big Bang should have sold about 60,000 tickets if Interpark's server had not crashed.

Guest truffles

sold out in 2 mins eh.. then its IMPOSSIBLE to get tickets.. let alone a chance for a foreigner...

i asked my korean friend to help me buy tickets on interpark.. b/c i can't read korean. its really complicated.. you first need an interpark account which requires a legit korean sin. they will mail you the tickets.. only to a korea address.

he asked his parents back home to help me purchase tickets and lettermail it over before we leave. they tried today and they couldn't even get into the site. when they could they were all sold out. quite frustrating when you can't do anything about it . . . .

they tell me there is round 2.. a second date on the 19th for ticket sales. i'm unsure why the news said all 3 concerts were sold out.. but i hope someone can get me tickets to the second event.

if not.. we will stand outside the olympic stadium.. bang in somehow.

huuwah!! I have so much to catch up on!

I just don't know where to start!

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOP!!!

I didn't make it yesterday but i was able to make a graphics for him. Hope he likes my graphics. I also hope he'd be able to read all our graphics!

ALWAYS MV!..okay, i've recovered now. I LOVE THE MV soo much! Lot's of random clips! I love it! DAESUNG'S abs, oh my! pervie me! I love how the camera man focused his abs..that's total hotness. And him dancing, shakin' his body omo!! *dies...lives again* GD'S smiles! I love it. Gd and daesung had much screening, and lesser seungri this time..why??? I love seungri..i barely saw him in the MV. But it was still good. TOP the bday boy, i love yah! I remembered his pic when he was fixing his hair infront of his hand held mirror. that was really cute! what else?? im having hallucinations here! imma watch the MV again. I've waited for it to come out and now that it's out, I was so excited..gee i just can't wait to see them sing ALWAYS live onstage and on radio shows to!!! BB fighting!!

about the tickets.. whatt?? they were able to sell them in 2 minutes! WOW!! I bet koreans were like "1, 2, 3...let's go"..and clicks on! that's really fast..two minutes is no joke. i hope some ivips will be able to make it. So who among you guys can go to korean this coming dec?

---pics spam..i love it! thanks for those who've posted the pics!!

Thanks for the pictures Josephine, Janny and Jaja they looks GREAT..

i love how its HQ.. i think i want the cosmetics as well.. but.. i think the titles are

weird... i'd still try to buy it though.. BIG BANG has made their fans BROKE huh??

but we still LOVE being BROKE for them.. ahaha..

Jerlyn, thanks for the info on the tickets.. WOW.. that was fast.. i didn't think that

it would be that crazy.. but WOW.. i'm so happy that it was sold out within min.

i bet the BOYS were like :o .. ahahaha..

Thanks Ji_Eunie for the translations.. and Vannessa for the article it was a big help.. T.O.P.'s mess.

was so cute.. NO FREE DAY??? aww... they are always working hard... i hope

they celebrated it though.. i'm so glad that the VIP fans got him planty of gifts..

it's nice to hear.. let's hope he doesn't get a present like GD.. ahaha.. sorry i

mentioned that..

this thread is moving so fast.. wow.. thanks everyone..

Guest pinkpiglet

i might be talking about old news but lol

i thought it was so cute when top totally

ignored the camera and turned to where

VIP was sitting and rapped to them =D

they were screaming when that happened.

top is so mannerful LOL he's so cute haha

happy birthay to him <333

Guest rain_forever_bi

Awww, TOP's message was so sweet. Our birthday boy's working so hard! Thank you Vanessa, and Ji_Eunie for translating! <3

Thank you Janny for the BBbud pictures! Mang, they better release the rest of the pictures. I wanna see Daesung, Seungri and YB too!

And oh, awesome pics but talk about OTT airbrushing LOL.

Now, what is up with these new BBbud products?

Innocent Zyme Powder? O-kay o_O

bbudwthrb4.jpg

More info on ygeshop.

credits: ygeshop, juhjuh (i capped the pic myself lol)

i thought i ask you this question since you posted this that it was from the ygeshop....how do i join or make an account / be a member of this site??? i can't get in /sign up for membership cause everything is in korea ..and it says for foreigners..we click the foreigner button but can't find the button..thanks if you can help me...thanks again.

Guest ..kaleena..

aww, toppie is so cute :]

and word. he has killer eyes like WHOA!

man... seeing all these ads for BBbud is so depressing... *cries*

and all the talk about their concerts that i can't attend makes me sad yet excited. xD

but DANG, ALL the seats for the three concerts were sold in 2 minutes? now that's just crazy. haha

big bang is on FIRE!!!

EDIT*

awwwwwww, i just watched their Love Delivery video. aigoo, they are such cute dorks!

it was so nice how they were helping those elderly women carry those heavy brick like thingies. eek, how touching. i love big bang, and i'm proud i do! :D

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

i thought i ask you this question since you posted this that it was from the ygeshop....how do i join or make an account / be a member of this site??? i can't get in /sign up for membership cause everything is in korea ..and it says for foreigners..we click the foreigner button but can't find the button..thanks if you can help me...thanks again.

Well, we're able to access it normally just as a site we click into.

but foreigners can't join at all ): For some reason, I don't know why.. I guess it's just there..

but anyway, they only let Koreans in Korea with a Korean social security number join. And they only ship within Korea too. So, the only way left is connectons :(

lol Nounu, yes BIG BANG hella made me broke @_@ but i guess it's all worth it ;DDD

wow sold in 2 minutes? D: ... there really is NO WAY for oversea fans to be able to buy the tickets when it's even as hard for the Koreans in Korea themself :/ ack.

but from what truffles said, that's weird then.. there's a 2nd round to sell the tix? ;__; hrm.

but yeah thanks for the heads up on that guys~ ^^

& You're not alone Kaleena TT^TT

Guest babiesy

LOL dannnng. and i thought dongbang selling out within an hour was fast..

TWO MINUTES?! =0

our boys are just THATTT HOTTT (:

those lucky people. i want a ticketttt!!!! ):

they seriously need to come to toronto!

Guest rain_forever_bi

JI_EUNIE

thanks for the translation of TOP's message...can't wait to get their new album...thanks again.

HAPPY BDAY TOP!!

SOUL'd to:GD

aaahhhh...that's really sad cause i would love to purchase some of their stuffs that i can't find on yesasia...and for realz...am going broke too for BB items...but like you said it's all worth it...:)

thanks..at least now i know and don't have to keep trying...thanks again.

Guest 1nn0xsmile

woww those pictures look so great,, thanks for sharing the pictures n the traslation.. wahh very very long time since he left a msg

and this is the Sweetiest msg, full of gratitude n love. TOP is so sweet!

ohh lol there`s a lot of bud product, i might get one of them ;D

wht is the name of the last one again, Innocent Zyme Powder!! jajajja just like my Username hehhe (not really but...Xb im just so happy seeing the word innocent on BBbud ^_^

Guest iluvyooh

Happy Birthday to 21st to T.O.P & 17th to ME!!

since the tickets got sold in 2 minutes I'm wondering if i will EVER get to go to a BB concert.

this worries me. :tears:

thanks for all the photos & stuff.

i'm loving it.

BIG BANG fightin!!!

-Danica Thao

Guest boiiink

LOL Sabrina I'm watching BB on Starking too..TOP and the belly dancing was LOL...more like pelvic dancing. And Daesung's booty dance..whaaaat..XD

I was so jealous of all of them eating mandu. *o*

I like the dance battle with the little girls..lol. Seungri shut.them.down. with his dance..haha..dare I say..the lil' girls got served?? lol

GD look scared when that weird girl with..I dunno what her talent was..was dancing next to him..lol.

And LOL to when they asked the little girls who they liked in Big Bang..I think they say like Kibum?! (cause they also show pic of Kibum from Suju) LOL

And then again they answer TOP. Even though GD and YB trying to win them over..TOP just sitting there...chillin' and like all girls swooning over him..lol

sorry if this is a rule im violatin..im guessin...i have no idea..but if it is...im so sorry...im a silent reader.....but big bang on starking...is it suppose to be that short...bc the cuts are very short..and you can't really watch it all..????...can someone PLEASE answer??...oh and HAPPY BiRTHDAY CHOi SEUNG HUN T.O.P!!!!!!

AWWWWW, TOP'S MSG IS THE SWEETESTTT! thanks ji eunie for translating it!

can't wait for the new stuff their recording! :D

that charity thing was sweet tooo. very touching!

oooh that star king show! HAHAHA TOP WAS SO SEXY DOING THE BELLY DANCE! sr's butt was cute, and dayyum, ds! hardcore man! HAHAHAHA XD the dance off was awesome too! haha those little girls were lucky i guess, they got to compete with bigbang! X) thanks for the video links! ^__^

AND WOAH, IN JUST 2 MINS?! THAT'S FAST! 0_0

see how many fans they got! haha!

and btw, does anyone have always video in 3gp file? :)

i'm still drooling over their video! =9 8D

Archived