{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

shinhwa_sarang THNK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!!!

after reading the translations and watching a few big bang videos, i realised how much i miss their dorkiness!!!!!!

GD's so nyuh shi dae kick was so hilarious!!!!! xD

i couldnt stop laughing!!!

GD nv fails to make me laugh all the time.

seungri sounded so adorable when he sang DA SHI MAN NAN SAY KAY xD

he should do it more often!!!!

i was reading through the translations for THE REAL CONCERT.

i nearly cried becuz of seungri T____T

he's gotta stop crying like wat TOP says xD

i cant stand to see seungri cry T____T

i absolutely LOVE the daesung gifs during mnet interview!!! xD

he's so RANDOM!!!!

spelling VIP wit his fingers in the background!!!

& making taeyang hve bunny ears while he was talking!!!!

he's so adorable!!!!

last but not least, CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING NO. 1 ON MUSIC CORE MOBILE RANKING FOR THE 3RD WEEK!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I like jelly

Sorry Guys. I just HAD to =P

GDhaha2.jpg

Yesasia said they already shipped out my Jiyong pillow on the 13th... but I thought it's not released 'til the 17th? anyways. I'm happy. can't wait~

Guest splendidlure

Big Bang has been enjoying success with their latest single “거짓말/Geojitmal” (“Lies”) and mini-album, and the group is now preparing to advance into the Japanese market.

A representative from the group’s agency reported that the group has just signed a record deal for their Japanese debut. Surprisingly, the group signed with a small, underground record company. The group will start off in the underground market

Also surprisingly, Big Bang is set to record their first Japanese mini-album of 6 songs in English. Other Korean artists who advanced into the Japanese market have recorded songs in Japanese, but the group’s agency explained that they chose to sing in English to distinguish themselves not just as Hallyu stars, but as international artists.

The group’s representative added that even though the group has formed a partnership with a small firm, they are working with a team who has the ability to achieve massive success, previously having helped another underground group sell a million records.

Source: KBS World

has this been posted yet? oh well. so that's why their next single is gonna be in english. hrm.. are they fluent in english yet? they are surpisingly good at english for korean natives. hrmm... i hope they succeed in japan like se7en ;D

Guest the7REAL.

^Thanks for posting that and ummm..I don't think their really 'fluent' in english as much as we like to think..so I hope they'll do a good job in like 6 english songs..haha. For what they do know, though, I think they are good in listening to english songs and thennn learning how to sing it/pronounce stuff that way...but like for GD and YB, out of all of them I'd think they'd know a little bit more english than the others, but GD has an accent kinda..I think YB when he talks in english it sounds so much clearer most of the time.. ..*o* and in singing it varies.^^ btw, did anyone else hear/watch YB and Ji Eun singing 'Something in Common' on that radio show from the 15th? I uploaded the mp3 on YGBB...its really good! Well Ji Eun's english is better but vocally they both were very strong and sounded good together. soo soulful~

thanks jerilyn for the links to all those clips lol <3

---------

and one question to everybody... i'm in the middle of translating a couple of old radio shows like from the beginning of the month... when i'm done do you guys still want to read them, since they are kind of old >.<

^You're welcome and a gazillion thank yous to you for the translations! *uber hug!!* The So Far/Sofa joke finally I understand, but STILL don't really understand because all I still know is Big Bang is still crazy! hahaha. That part makes me laugh soo much especially GD's randomness and his random flying kicks..xD It's so good to see him all weird and happy..lol

And YES PLEASE, I and many others would still love to read those old radio show transcripts! *o* Thank you for taking the time to translate them Goldie, the radio shows are really good for getting to know more about Big Bang. I enjoy reading and watching it lotssss.<3

Guest little chimpanzee

ohmygosh I like jelly I juz had to scream his name!!! Damn I can never get enough of this pic. JiYong is juz so..... aww words can't describe :wub:

Thanks the7REAL. for the gifs and the links. JingYo and Tekkie and Seungri were so funny lol. Thanks shinhwa_sarang for the translation.

and one question to everybody... i'm in the middle of translating a couple of old radio shows like from the beginning of the month... when i'm done do you guys still want to read them, since they are kind of old >.<

Wow go ahead girl! Thanks so much for all the translation you've had to share :) and the coming ones as well^^

I DIDNT KNWO THERE WERE VIETNAMESE BIGBANG FORUMS?! even thoough i am viet but i cant really read or write!:]

Yup there are. Although Big Bang hasn't been much much popular in vn, people started to know about them more :wub: We're trying hard to spread the love of these awesome boys, so if you can please join :)

And yeah, I agree JiYong and YoungBae are kinda better out of them all in English. I think YoungBae's English is good enough for us to make out what he says. But for GD, uhm must say I don't like the way he speaks English, is it 'cuz he's Korean? :unsure: Hope they do good in the coming 6 English songs. Esp hope GD improves his English speaking :sweatingbullets:

New member. :] BiG BANG iS FRiKKiN' AWESOME!!!

Ehe. Nice pic, I like jelly! G-Dragon looks adorable. :3 Could you send me the original pic, please? I've been looking for it.

Thanks in advance. :D

Guest azzboii_
Big Bang has been enjoying success with their latest single “거짓말/Geojitmal” (“Lies”) and mini-album, and the group is now preparing to advance into the Japanese market.

A representative from the group’s agency reported that the group has just signed a record deal for their Japanese debut. Surprisingly, the group signed with a small, underground record company. The group will start off in the underground market

Also surprisingly, Big Bang is set to record their first Japanese mini-album of 6 songs in English. Other Korean artists who advanced into the Japanese market have recorded songs in Japanese, but the group’s agency explained that they chose to sing in English to distinguish themselves not just as Hallyu stars, but as international artists.

The group’s representative added that even though the group has formed a partnership with a small firm, they are working with a team who has the ability to achieve massive success, previously having helped another underground group sell a million records.

Source: KBS World

has this been posted yet? oh well. so that's why their next single is gonna be in english. hrm.. are they fluent in english yet? they are surpisingly good at english for korean natives. hrmm... i hope they succeed in japan like se7en ;D

when will they release this japanese album? :rolleyes:

Thank you guys for all the pictures and youtube clips! They are all much appreciated. :D Ahh! I need to catch up on them all.

I just finished watching the UCC interview with Goldie's translations. OMGAH~they are sooo crazy! ahaha. I LOVE IT. <333

So far -- SOFA~ LOL! And the piano dance move...ahaha. Too cute! Thank you so much for translating for us Goldie! Yeahh!

If you have older video translations, I would love to read them and probably everyone else on her would love to read them too! :D

BTW, I LOVE GD's YELLOW RAINCOAT WITH THE WHITE POLKA DOTS *_*

and congratulations to BB on being #1 on Music Core again! Yayy

Guest winksassy

thanks for sharing the news SwTaZnLayDee

good luck to them!!!!

FIGHTING!!!! :D

i_like_jelly you give me a big laugh haha :lol:

gdragon looks adorable!

Guest trangtwo

i finally saw the digital music awards clip. had to make a gif of GD pushing SR lol. seems like GD was serious, but had a grin on his face. lol SR just has bad timing for acting silly sometimes.

G-RiPush.gif

and this is G-Ri love. GD has his hand on SR's shoulder, and they're staring deeply into each other's eyes. like they're about to kiss. ;) gahh so cute <3

G-RiLove.jpg

and ahhh GD sounded soo hot saying "how ya doin' man?"..he said it perfectly.

wow, arab site. that's so cool. ^^

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks, Patze! :D

Big Bang - Lie on MTV Live Wow Special (2007-09-15) [bigbangpop].avi [96.8MB]

Big Bang - Lie at Cheon Kuk Concert (2007-09-16) [bigbangpop].avi [101.0MB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

GOLDIE! please continue translating those old radio shows. helpless people like me rely ALOT on your translations! i think it doesnt matter whether it is old/new, people will still read your translations! I WILL :D

awww, that gif of jingyo lying on seungri is really ♥

more g-ri loveeeee. i like~ ;D

more gifs of jingyo being such a dorkkkk!

11898396771189695057untwg5.gif

11898396771189695057untsa8.gif

4cj3cxi.gif

Credits: Bestiz

ohmy, more radio shows coming up!

there'll be one later at 12noon. be sure to catch it!

they really have been on loads of radio shows lately till i dont know which is which :lol:

Guest bara_min

Which goreal appearance are you talking about. I want to search on youtube and they've been on that show before right? I want to find the right one. This may be the one where the seung ri was talking about how he had no friends or he was talking about how his hyungs were helping him or something. Just a guess.

it was from Goreal Radio 070906. :)

Yay! thanks so much for translating shinhwa_sarang~~ ^__^

haha TOP is so funny~ XD "He's tearing because his sweat is making makeup go into his eyes~" LOL!

aww, it so cute how YB starts crying just because Seungri cried, aahh they're so cute~ xD

ah, I can't wait for their new all english mini-abum!<333 i wonder what style of music it will be this time~

they work so hard, like really 24/7, it's hard to keep up with them >< hope they dont forget to they take time and rest~<3

OH, I TOPPED A PAGE! XD

*myhipsdon'tliedanceYBstyle*

ybhipsdontliexD.gif

credits: me ^^

AWWW....i haven't been on for the longest time ever!! i miss a lot of things!!!

thanks for everyone for posting all the pix, gif, info. and everthing else

CONGRATS BIG BANG

(kinda late.. but sorry..)

OMG.. THANKS EVERYONE for everything.. all the links, gifs, pictures, caps..

i missed so much in 2 days... I watched the UCC.. thanks for the translations

GOLDIE... you're a I-V.I.P. life saver.. and all the other translaters too...

SeungRi does ruin the moments.. but he was so cute.. with saying SORRY..

ahaha.. they are so childish.. that's why they are so ATTRACTIVE...

when was the performance in the rain... i missed that. and i need to

DL all the new readio shows.. i've been missing out on some fun...

If i was at the performance, i would even stand in the SNOW just to

watch big bang.. who cares, they are BIG BANG.. and they're worth it...

i hope the rain didn't make them sick.. because they have been so busy,

and stuff, they might of gotten a cold or something.. i hope that didn't happen....

GOLDIE, go ahead and translate the radio shows.. we will be glad..

there's nothing better than to understand what they are talking about,

besides watching them...

Guest the7REAL.

DL all the new readio shows.. i've been missing out on some fun...

If i was at the performance, i would even stand in the SNOW just to

watch big bang.. who cares, they are BIG BANG.. and they're worth it...

Awwwww, :tears::tears::tears: If Big Bang would read that, you'd make SeungRi cry from happiness again..lol..also, I would stand with you! :)

This is such a weird thing to say but...I like when GD shoves SeungRi the way he does... :lol: and don't get the wrong idea..not in any violent way, but the way you can see he picks on him cause he likes him...hahaha. I have GD saying "SeungRi is mineeee~" in my head now, the way he said it in that one radio show..XD

btw, I made more Big Bang icons! iamsam.pnggd2.pngrainydae.gif

feel free to use any + please credit.^ TOP and his widdle plant + book makes laugh so i had to make it..XD

More here in this thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=166512

Sorry Guys. I just HAD to =P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/damnalky/GDhaha2.jpg

Yesasia said they already shipped out my Jiyong pillow on the 13th... but I thought it's not released 'til the 17th? anyways. I'm happy. can't wait~

woah, they shipped it out on the 13th?

when did you order it? if you dont mind me asking

i ordered it and they were shipping it on the 20th and i wasn't gonna get it till the 30th o.O

ohmygosh I like jelly I juz had to scream his name!!! Damn I can never get enough of this pic. JiYong is juz so..... aww words can't describe :wub:

Thanks the7REAL. for the gifs and the links. JingYo and Tekkie and Seungri were so funny lol. Thanks shinhwa_sarang for the translation.

Wow go ahead girl! Thanks so much for all the translation you've had to share :) and the coming ones as well^^

Yup there are. Although Big Bang hasn't been much much popular in vn, people started to know about them more :wub: We're trying hard to spread the love of these awesome boys, so if you can please join :)

And yeah, I agree JiYong and YoungBae are kinda better out of them all in English. I think YoungBae's English is good enough for us to make out what he says. But for GD, uhm must say I don't like the way he speaks English, is it 'cuz he's Korean? :unsure: Hope they do good in the coming 6 English songs. Esp hope GD improves his English speaking :sweatingbullets:

i think the reason why jiyong's english is harder to understand is because he has this korean accent kinda

i can hear it when he raps/talks

it's not normal seoul accent

but i like it, it's cute :)

and yeah, i think YB has the best english

Archived