{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest SillyYun

wow seriously that wallpaper maker is talented! with those ideas esp the seung ri ones hahaha we all know cos of his eyebags :P its so nicely done! Thanks for sharing!

i wasnt used to GDrag bunnie at first and starting i was like OMG i dont want to see that..but after awhile i find it unique and kinda like it actually haha!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I love their Lie MV - its amazing and totally on another level. I do like their new style in clothing - no longer do they wear pants with crotch areas down to their knees but I have to say I preferred their old music better. I just feel like you can't really hear/appreciate their separate voices...they sound more like a group I guess then individual people together in a group - don't know which one is better.

Either way I'm getting used to their new music now though - I have to say it is catchy. <3 Big Bang.

Guest delici0usbh

aww arirang stopped airring on my tv!! T_T lol boo~~~

iluxxx wow those cartoon pics of big bang are soooo cute!! ahh <3 lol. especially the last one of gd haha

the person who owns that blog has a lot more cartoon pics of big bang lol.

bigbang_20070824_03_rei4900.jpg

^ i found that one there lol. it soo cute!! haha XD the person in the bubble is yang ssa~ meaning mr yg. and he's saying make sure the kids don't get lost~ and on the bottom it says gd and yb's gaurdian top in america XD LOL yb looks like a little kid <3

ah!! it says Big Bang, Se7en Star Auto Skin Open. a Star Auto Skin is a service where they send wallpapers of the most recent pics of the Star to your phone~!! i would LOVE that!! lol.

and... on the bottom where the DS is.. its an event.

event 1: they're giving away signed DS's by Stars

its from 8/31 - 9/30 23 people will be picked every week.

how to enter: those who get the Star Auto Skin service

event 2: they're giving away special Star Auto Skins of Big Bang and Se7en

those who subscribe/use the Star Auto Skin in Sep - Oct we will be sending you a special signed image~

^gahh!! so lucky!!!

edit*

janny - thanks for sharing all the pics ^_^

http://xs219.xs.to/xs219/07361/bigbang_200..._09_rei4900.jpg

^ i'll translate~~ its really funny... its a story thing..

title - Because I'm Sensitive!

actors - JiYong, DaeSung, Mini Market Man

JiYong and DaeSung are on their way to uy some cigarettes for their dance teacher~

*JiYong has 1won and DaeSung has 200 won*

JiYong - Can I please have some cigarettes Yo? (LOL)

Mini Market Man - You little kid!! No!

*JiYong gets mad*

JiYong - I'M NOT A LITTLE KID!!! I'M NOT BUYING IT HERE!!!!

*JiYong leaves*

DaeSung *scared* - Why do you do that everytime we come? I told you he's my hyung!

Mini Market Man - Oh, you did? Gosh that kid is picky/stubborn.

Daesung - JingYo!!! *running after him*

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ thanks for translating goldie!

See, I just knew it's something we couldn't get lol~ aww i want a signed picture at least for my birthday! *dies* TT_TT

--- edit: yay haha thanks for translating goldie! <3 aw haha how cute :lol:

thanks iluxxx!! those are sooo freaking adorable! *dies* <3

awww IT LOOKS JUST LIKE GD *DIES* how the hek does she do that? @_@ IT'S SOO CUTE, waahh~~~

& HERE ARE SOME MORE OF THE DRAWINGS :D

bigbang_20070824_04_rei4900.jpg

bigbang_20070824_05_rei4900.jpg

^ LMAO I REMEMBER THIS PART FROM THE DOCUMENTARY! XDDD it was cute.

bigbang_20070824_06_rei4900.jpg

G-RRRIIIIII~~~ :wub: haha they look like ghosts T_T all dangly. BUT CUUUTE!!

bigbang_20070824_07_rei4900.jpg

Awww how cute, he looks like a little kid in this drawing rofl. I remember that beanie too <3

bigbang_20070824_08_rei4900.jpg

bigbang_20070824_09_rei4900.jpg

^ GD BABY VERSION LOL, Someone care to translate the captions in this pic? :P

bigbang_20070824_10_rei4900.jpg

Frizzyyyy Youngbae! lol

bigbang_20070824_11_rei4900.jpg

^ sad but cute T_T hey it's his beanie like the one from this love mv! LOL but different colors.

bigbang_20070824_12_rei4900.jpg

^ WAY TOO ADORABLE. *dies* I'm gonna have to do something with these cute drawings lmao.

CREDITS blog naver + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! ]

V dangkyung LOL yeaah! I thought it was yanggeng too! XDD lmao

kyaaaaaaa. those cartoons are sooooo cute XD

SpongeBob____(?) thanks for the pics. Mangnae looks adorable in the last few *squee XD*

and everybody else (i'm sorry, i can't remember the names) for all the updates and keeping us all informed, thank you thank you

To Goldie and everyone else: What do you think about the idea of having a separate place for Goldie's translations so that people don't have to go through all the pages looking for them? i'm not sure where though...

Mangnae is my favourite BBoy, but i must say GD and YB are catching up real fast. they're just way too uber-super-extremely-tres cute (how come guys don't act like that around here? >_<)

i just watched the 0209 perf. is it me or were they a bit sloppy? (YB stumbled at the very end, various other things - side note: i've watched WAY too many perfs for me to even notice these things) i think they're all just really tired. poor boys. rest, rest *pats BB heads spiritually*

also, do they have music shows every day in korea? they sure do have them often... we have them like once a week here

a few from my Mangnae collection:

1185769073_last9.jpg

1185769073_last10.jpg

1185769073_last6.jpg

keke. cuuuuuuuuuuuuuutie

and where was THIS?!

1185768985_la11.jpg

ahah. those are so cute!!

i found more of the cartoon images :]

bigbang_post_016_rei4900.jpg

so cutee. looks exactly like g-dragon.

bigbang_post_015_rei4900.jpg

bigbang_post_014_rei4900.jpg

ahah. i remember this one. when top was dancing :]

bigbang_post_013_rei4900.jpg

bigbang_post_011_rei4900.jpg

bigbang_post_007_rei4900.jpg

bigbang_post_009_rei4900.jpg

dd.jpg

"it's funny how daesung stole my heart but it's funnier howsueng ri made my heart beat."

Guest AJValentine2.0

I'm a huge Big Bang fan I love them to death....but am I the only one that absolutely hates their new stuff? It's so different.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think it's good to branch out and be eclectic but with hip hop it's important that you be true to it and not just using it as a door opener. And to me it kind of seems like it was being used as a marketing tool. It's like with nelly doing that duo with tim mcgraw. It's good to branch out but if you can take off hip hop like an old outfit it makes people wonder if you were really true to it in the first place. But they can get away with it because in Korea it's different than in America where it has a true urban lifestyle rooted in black culture. I hope they go back to it. And I'm looking forward to YB's solo showcasing his R & B vocals.

I like DaeSungs new hair. It's YB's old hair that I miss. Seems like whomever made those cute lil cartoons misses it too in the photo he has a shaved head but the cartoonist still drew him with cornrows. :rolleyes:

Guest GDlovesBEE

the cartoons are so cute... it's weird. cuz the tekkie one never looks like him.

OH YEAH thanks for i am sam yt links. it was funny, seeing tempo go BEEstmode.

Guest sockrahtease

I don't knoe... I like Yeong Bae's new hair. Back then, he sometimes had a buzzed cut too and I liked it then, and I like it now.

Seems like whomever made those cute lil cartoons misses it too in the photo he has a shaved head but the cartoonist still drew him with cornrows.

Perhaps the cartoons are old?

I was bored today, playing around in PSP and look:

color.jpg

....Big Bang's hyungdeul imitating them. :P<3

Guest AJValentine2.0

I don't knoe... I like Yeong Bae's new hair. Back then, he sometimes had a buzzed cut too and I liked it then, and I like it now.

:P<3

yeah maybe they're old. I saw a pic of yb with a shaved head next to his cartoon. Maybe someone put that in recently. He had a buzzed cut back then. You mean before the Big Bang days. Back in his GDYB days. Is that the hair you liked?

Guest delici0usbh

^ i don't mind about yb's hair either lol. all of their hairstyles either fit them or later on you just get use to so it looks good too.

sockrahtease ahhhh haha 1tym and masta wu <3 lol

very cute pic ^_^ LOL danny's like check this out~~ and teddy's like yup that's all mee! lol XD

Lally about the translations and stuff i don't mind. but where to put them is the problem lol.

Guest MoiraElla

I was bored today, playing around in PSP and look:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/escalaydee/color.jpg

....Big Bang's hyungdeul imitating them. :P<3

AAHAHAHHA~ that's so funny.

i love how you included master wu!!!!

do you have the originial picture of this? (:

mind sharing??? thanks! :D

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

do you have the originial picture of this? (:

mind sharing??? thanks! :D

ROFL. cool manip.

and here's the original picture:

20060929230616.jpg

NO HOT LINKING PLEASE!!

i love those cartoons!

i remember in the documentary, yb had this nice looking hair...hold on, i'll find the pic!

0132.jpg

i thought he looked so cute with that hair

even though it was like...normal fob hair

of course it looked good on him...he's a fob (duh)

and i also remember a long time ago, he had his hair shaved

and ohmaaan he looked so hot like that

it was kinda like a dangerous feel, ya know?

i LOVED his cornrows, which was a little more hip hippy

so maybe that's why they shaved his head...for a more different look, with a new sound?

that's kinda my theory on their whole new beat.

Guest sockrahtease

^^WTTTFFF that is just gross dude...and its not FUNNY at all ...

you should get banned for posting this kinda picture ..

that freaking scared the hell outta me too. O____________O my poor eyes.

anyhow, yeah the manip LOL danny and wu was the funniest for me, and baekkie's head is ALL big! haha

Lmao, i remember this. AHHHHAHAHAH!! `xD i think it was one of their concerts or something.

Oh, &is the voting over?

edit;

oh sorry ^^;

thankyou, but the trick didn't work for me. Where do you put the code in?

After or Before the link of the voting site? Or you erase the link & then put the code in? ah, idk.

Archived