{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

i was looking through my BB pics for a request type thing, and i came across a few GDYB day picsss

so i attempted to make a gif >.<

even though i should leave that to the normal gif posters

i'm such a noob T_T

GDYBblinkie.gif

if it's going too fast for you, this is what it's saying.

frame one:

kwonjiyong and dongyoungbae

taking pictures

take one

frame two:

GD: a camera!

YB: this pose is so boring...

frame three:

kwonjiyong and dongyoungbae

taking pictures

take two

frame four:

YB: this is much cuter

GD: wait! i wasn't looking

frame five:

kjy n dyb

takin pics

take three

frame six:

YB: there we go

GD: wait! i think i came out retarded

frame seven:

take four

frame eight:

YB: jiyong! you messed me up!

GD: we're never gonna get this right, are we?

frame nine:

kjy+dyb

takin pics

THE END!

everything bigbang does makes me so proud of them!

but i think they really do deserve mutizen...

i'm not sure if we're still on that subject or not >.<

but i thought that no one from YG ever won anything?

is that true? i hope not...YG has the most talented people!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahah orangebubbles that gif was funny.

specially the 3rd take ji yong you messed me up!

lol.

i agree about daesung's hair.

i miss his old one specially when it's all spiked up.

but changes are good.

omgg. i got the big bang album for my birthday last wednesday at koreatown.

it was soo expensive compared to the one in yes asia.

and i got a bb poster at the music plaza.

i love their new pop genre and a little bit of r&b.

i cant wait for the always mv.

dd.jpg

"it's funny how daesung stole my heart but it's funnier howsueng ri made my heart beat."

Guest Jasmine<3

HHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY

hahah the top gif is so cute! captures his part perfectly! thanks amy ^^.

thanks for those caps toooo.. spongbob___?? sorry forgot.

hehe aww yb sleeping on that bench thing.. so cute <3

they all look SO FLY during their performances!

awww that gif of YB and GD together are SOO CUTE! <3 i love how they both impact and support each other so much! <3 bros for life right? hehee. thanks for the gif! the first 'boring' pose picture, GD looks so masculine there. lOl like those jock guys ahaha

then his geek side comes out! =D that's the way uh huh uh huh we like it

;) bigbang forlife

thanks!

Guest little chimpanzee

hahaha orangebubbles I dunno, for some reasons the gif here looks slower than the one you posted in the artwork section lolLove these two dorks sooooo much :wub:

Here's what I'm thinking. Since the new apartment has 4 rooms.TOP: singleGD: singleSeung Ri:singleYB and Daesung: roomies
hmm I'm not sure about the apartment having 4 rooms :unsure: But from what they said, I think JiYong and Seungri definitely each has his own room. YoungBae may share room w/ DaeSung or TOP, or maybe he has his own as well, that's the options since Seungri said YB came into his room.

Hello everyone! :D

I posted again!

I've been lurking in here for a year! But never get to post more.. :mellow:

I've watched all the BB performances! I could never get tired listening to Lies.

yma818 whEe me toO. I love that GIF you posted. The boys are so cute!

and about TOP looking fierce at first, yah I also noticed that! The moment he'd remove his shades, I'd scream out and OMO! Look at top he's so cute he's smiling at me.

orangebubblesOmo! gdyb pic! :D they're so cute! I've seen many pics of them togetherm and that one really made me smile like this :D 100x

and how could I forget about daesung! His part in Lies really mesmerize me! His voice is so deep, as well as Seungri! :rolleyes:

Guest delici0usbh

everyone : you're welcome about the translations ^_^ lol

more translations will be coming tomorrow!!! for haha's radio show~ ahh i'm getting all hyper lol. can't wait to watch it!! =]

AVAILABLE @ http://www.danhwan.co.nr/

(01 Sep 07) Big Bang-Mobile Phone Rank 1, Talk & Lie perf MBC

(31 Aug 07) Big Bang- Haha SBS Radio

thank u so much!! ^_^ can't wait to watch both of them! <3

i found these gifs last night:

the awkward stare and point move that top does. lol I love his facial expressions.

In the beginning, he always looks so fierce then he gets all mischievous looking. hahaha :wub:

] 1188724961_C0AEC5A9.gif

credits: bestiz

omggosh ahh i love this gif! haha tempo <3 he winked lol *dies* thanks for sharing!

i love how he takes off his sunglasses and he's all scary looking but gets all cute later on lol

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/ange...GDYBblinkie.gif

everything bigbang does makes me so proud of them!

but i think they really do deserve mutizen...

wooo gdyb <3 so cute!!! the 2nd pic where yb is throwing up peace signs he looks adoreable!!! and in the last pic gd looks weird in a very cute way lol. thank u so much for sharing!! and i totally agree with u! they really deserve a mutizen. and i'm not saying that cus i like them or watever lol. but cus they do really try hard and they're very talented... i'm sure they'll win at LEAST one~ <3 hwaiting big bang!!

just want to contribute some pics ;]

their kinna old but ive never seen them before.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/a...5EB25B325B8.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/aznbabe94/s3.jpg

aweee these pics are really cute!! lol i don't remember seeing some of them~ thanks for sharing!!

ahhh the first pic daesung looks soooo cute!!!!!! lol. i just wanna pinch his cheeks! haha

and the second pic u see some bae-ri love lol and daesung being the third wheel xDD

http://i17.tinypic.com/4un0t8z.jpg

wahhhh yb <3 adoreable little boy lol ^_^

awee he must have been really tired~ thanks for sharing sockrahtease!

Junsei lol omggosh!! i never seen big bang 'hot spot' before!! haha i saw the first girls comment XDD thanks for sharing!!

wow tempo's eyes are like amazing... they just kinda suck u in lol <3

Platinum thanks for the inkigayo clip~~ big bang's performances are amazing lol. they always look the same... like its just perfect every time xD except tempo changes up his part a bit with the sunglasses and how he holds them and such lol. but yea <3 i noticed he's been keeping his shades off longer lol showing off his sexy eyes lol

Janny i've missed your posts <3 thanks for all the pics!! omggosh they look so cute on park gyung rim's radio show~ i still have to watch that one!! ah i'm so being >.< lol

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/g-ri7enjanny/big%

^ favorite pic lol XD i dunno why~ but i can't stop smiling while looking at it!! tempo looks so innocent in this pic!! lol. and gd's glasses look so good on him. he can pull anything off lol. its crazy

hahaha orangebubbles I dunno, for some reasons the gif here looks slower than the one you posted in the artwork section lolLove these two dorks sooooo much :wub:hmm I'm not sure about the apartment having 4 rooms :unsure: But from what they said, I think JiYong and Seungri definitely each has his own room. YoungBae may share room w/ DaeSung or TOP, or maybe he has his own as well, that's the options since Seungri said YB came into his room.

^^umm...idk if that's true, because I remember reading someone's older post of a BB interview.

Everyone BUT the DaeSung&SeungRi has their own room. DS&SR share a room :D

Guest josephineeee

HELLO EVERYBODY !

after being a silent reader for soooooooooooo long ( nt that long actually ><" )

i decided to post replies . hehehe . so this is considered my FIRST POST

many many thanks to those who contributed photos news translation blah blah blah ..

if nt i wont knw so many things abt big bang ..

since thr's LOADS TONS MANY things to reply about .. i shall just reply the recent things (=

congrats to bigbang for taking the no1 spot for many charts .. !!! woohoo !!

hope the rest of the songs ; always , oh ma baby .... will also top the charts (=

i really lookin forward their perfs of other songs .. ( can see seungri more ><" )

the recents radio shows they went were really interesting .. ahhaha .

i didnt knw bigbang is such a funny and interesting grp .

talk talk halfway .. suddenly felt awkward . and they will apologize . hahaha .

they are so nonsensical .. lol .. but i love that .. HAHAHAHA !!

i think seungri and yb are like so dork laaa ..

didnt expect that yb will go over to seungri's rm and wake him up just to ask seungri to play with him

ahahahha .. GD must be jealous about it . HAHAHAHA xDD

i wonder how yb tolerate daesung since daesung is a crazy fan of doraemon .. lol

imagine everything .. literally every single thing in the rm is doraemon face ><"

it's like yb is stayin with a human size doraemon : daesung . hahahaha ..

ps. it's kinda long ><" hopefully this is not spamming xDD

Guest lonelybee714

Thanks for the translations, Goldie. ^^; *gives you Big Bang* Haha. I really enjoy reading the KangIn & JoJungRin radio one. The part where GD and Tekkie are discussing their brother-like friendship was really touching. I was tearing up... :tears: when I see old clips of the two rapping - whether it's with one another or with the other YGers - it alwayse makes me smile. I get this warm feeling in my heart. Hearing the two talk about how much they appreciate each other was really nice. <333

http://i17.tinypic.com/4un0t8z.jpg

Where did read the transltions when they were talking about that on the radio with KangIn and JoJungRin? I've been trying to find it but for some reason I just can't seem to find it.

Nevermind I found it now. And thanks for the trans Shinhwa_Sarang

And the pic of YB right here is so cute and funny at the same time. Thanks for sharing.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

One radioshow picture - It's from the same radioshow I posted the last time :)

b5451.jpg

CREDITS Popcornfor2 + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!! ]

Yay so much more new big bang fans, *happy* WELCOME TO THE THREAD BIG BANG NEWBIES :3 <3

Aww thanks Goldie <3 ^^

THANKS ALL for the WONDERFUL perf picstures and what not

monica--- THAT picvture where GD's holding seungri's waist was just toooo CUUTE! haha

AMMYY- the gifs are adorable, i just love the one where there "falling" ahah

thaanks janny. AND awww they didnt win? its okay though i believe in hte boys. but they aws always GAVE on hell of a perforamce<3 annnd that radio show picture where Gd's holding ybs shoe up, JUSt cuteeee.

THE PICTURE OF YB SLEEPING ON THE SUBAWAY OR SOMETIG IS CUTEEE.

shinhwa_sarang, thanks so much for your translations!!! i love reading them! i find it difficult finding subbed videos of big bang around streaming sites so your translations help a lot! thanks!!!

i just got into big bang's songs lately... i didn't expect to like them bec. i'm not into hip hop that much, but i gave it a try... woah! was i surprised when i actually loved their songs! these are talented young boys! wish them more success and hope they make it really big in the kpop scene! :)

I FINALLY HAD THE CHANCE TO CATCH UP! -____________- school started and is getting busy ALREADY! anyways, WOOOOT to all the Big Bang GOODIES :D :D First of all, thanks to GOLDIE for the chin chin radio translation! i loved the part where YB and GD talked about each other..SUPER SWEET *sniff sniff* awww TOP buys stuff for his donsengs? what an ADMIRABLE HYUNG <33 OMGEE YB and GD fighting for SR's LOVE! PUHAHA i loved that convo, it was the HIGHLIGHT of the whole show i must say!

thanks to MONICA for I Am Sam TOP's cut! the drama is getting more interesting now! he looked so sexy when he was in the "i don't want to take any pics" mood ;] the gifs u made were VERY ENTERTAINING the mnet interview was so cute! most memorable part, seung hyunS doing their BALLER dance DASSSS RIGHT! thanks THINA for providing the link~ GD is such a sweetie, holding his arms out for the girl AWWW

thanks to TIFFANY for the chin chin radio cuts of their performed songs! Oh Ma Baby was so smexy! i loved Sundae's expression, he had so much emotion into it! AHAHA SR was dancing like crazy~ gotta love that boy/man XD i wish TOP would move more!! and show us your eyes BABEEE!

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR MAKING IT # 1 ON MUSIC CORE!!! SHARE THE V.I.P./I-V.I.P. <333333

i'm kind of dissapointed that they didn't win the multizen award on inkygayo but there's always next time..they are just ONE step closer to that prize!

thanks JANNY for the PKL radio show pics! i'm so glad to see that TOP is showing more skin nowadays! wooot~ i'm still wishing to see him in a wifebeater! he should borrow YB's! i bet he has one to spare for him PUHAHA

Archived