{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest t. yama

Congratulations on Big Bang being #1 on Music Core!!

I'm so proud of them! They seriously are topping the charts. I'm so excited to see them on SBS

INKIGAYO (11:30PM KOREAN TIME)! Tune in if you can! It's gonna be an exciting night!! :D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

Congrats Big Bang for being number 1 on Music Core!!

I saw their M Countdown...it was good! And finally TOP didn't have his

sunnys on through the end half bit! haha.

Guest StaRj9erz

Uwahh!!! i haven't posted here for a long time...and been so late with the new updates..

still couldn't catch up with the MNET interview and the other radio shows...plus the SBS drama pef..

uwahh!! i really missed a lot here...

but thanks to everyone who were posting so many pics, SCs, gifs and links!!!

Tiffany thanks for the pics...esp. this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...70173711800.jpg

TOP is so gorgeous in there!!! whoohoo!!!

Naty, lovely mnet interview pics!!! the first one with YB touching GD's tummy is so...awwww :wub:

Jerilyn, thanks so much for the SCs in Haha's tenten...the last part was so cute when the cam showed G-Dae holding hands..lol..

Janny, Thina, Monica, trangtwo, i love your gifs!! thanks so much for sharin' them..

[ohh if i missed anyone, i'm so sorry, but i love you!!lol..so hard to remember them all bp-ing with lots of pages...]

wahh, seunghyun's gettin' jiggy with it and G-Dae lovin'!!!

and the YB one...he looks like a lost boy amongst the other silly,adorkable Bigbang boys..lol...

Seems like GD's have switched from one couple to another...Now, it's dAesungeee...

i wanna see more cuddling moments now between GD and TOP...

jUst like the KMidol days...smoochies!! lol...

Goldie & 5 G RAL, thanks so much for the translations...really appreciate all your hard work translating...

yeah, it feels really good to contribute something here...i haven't done much lately for this thread..

i swear..supahfast uploads in daum..okay, for those of you missed Music Core earlier..here's the links...

KOH JID MAL in MBC Music Core

...and them TOPping the Music Core....

BIGBANG #1 in Music Core...

Chukahaeyo BIGBANG!!!

we are all so proud of you!!!

i'm really prayin' that tomorrow they get the Mutizen award...i will feel so bad if they didn't...

kyaaaaa!

so many updates!

thank you everybody for the hilarious GIFs. i swear that was one of the funniest interviews they've ever done lmao.

and i REALLY need that radio show where GD and DS are holding hands and MMMs are on display *giggles like a little girl*

mangnae is seriously getting so sexy lately *weeps with pride*

anyways, i'm itching for some one-on-one stuff, BaeRi, SunDae, G-Ri, anything, any chance of a pic spam? *smiles*

again, shinhwa_sarang (can i call you Goldie?) thanks for translating. i really appreciate it, cos i know you don't have to and you do it for us, the iVIPs. thank you so much! the TenTen radio show is on the bigbangpop clubbox ^^

hmmm... i've kinda given up voting now. those FTI fans seem really crazy and they probably know the cheat. BB should get it by rights since i think they're more talented, but obviously they're not as popular in Korea, or their fans just aren't as mad.

helennn that's from the Big Bang documentary episode 11

twinkle_l0ve look on the clubboxes on the first page

and lastly,

WOOT FOR BB BEING RANKED NUMBER 1 ON MUSIC CORE!!!!

*throws confetti* i need to watch that perf!

iVIPS ------ FIGHTING!

even they don't win the award, they win in my heart <3

EDIT: just watched the perf........ mangnae was HOT!!! *dies*

and i love how DS wears such tight shirts now kekekeke

sorry if this has already been brought up, but i was watching TOP in the Red Roc MV again and i noticed that when he finds the girl and guy in the parking garage (where beats up the girls car), it says it's floor B2 which is the same floor the girl goes to in BB's Lie MV when she pushed the button in the elevator and went to her car

hahaha. i noticed this too!

i guess B2 is like.. B squared..

so uhh.. B to the second power, BxB=Big Bang.

just my theory. xD (that's an awesome equation in my opinion)

..by the way. (sorry if this was already mentioned) but does anyone know when the "Always" video comes out?

and thanks shinhwa_sarang for the interview translations. great to know i can count on you guys to stay informed. :D

i have to watch that ASAP. i was already giggling (like a mental person) to myself just reading what they were saying.

oh! and good luck to the boys on winning that Mutizen Award.. i really hope they win, they absolutely deserve it.

Guest little chimpanzee

CONGRATS ON BIG BANG FOR BEING #1 ON MUSIC CORE!!!!!

I'm so proud of them, always. These 5 boys are just amazing! :wub:

The voting thing killed me like crazy lol. I'm so glad they're topping the charts now :rolleyes:

Guest 1nn0xsmile

COngratulation BIG BANG!!! RANKED #1 ^^

im so happy for them , i was like talking about that to my cuz, how can they dont win award yet!! heheehhe i think im in hurry!! tehy will win soon im pretty sur.

BIG BANG are so talented, they deceiv that

BIG BANG IS V.I.P....CONGRATS........

NUMBA 1.....YEAHYA.......

WOW... they were ranked #1... that is just amazing.. because

they rock MY wolrd.. and i'm pretty sure they rock you guy's world too...

I'm so PROUD of themm... HWAITING BIG BANG!!!!!!!

thanks MONICA for the adorable gifs again.... i love the caption

for YB... i see why he is going SOLO... J/K.. i was just saying...

they sure can make us melt..... i'm in the process of watching

the performance.. thanks kitimani... i wanted to watch that.....

i love how this page updates so fast.. thanks all I-V.I.P.s... and

V.I.P.s... we love you guys... well i do.. thanks for always updating

us.....

Guest ohsnapsitsmee

WOOOT. Congrats to BIG BANG~~~!! #1 on Music Core.

Ahh i just started watching their performances. I was joining in with the fans in their little chant thing ^.^

I'm so glad for them, too bad i can't watch the SBS perf. Hahah thank you everyone for their gifs,

the "Seung Hyun" bounce xD.

Guest t. yama

I'm listening to Big Bang on MBC Radio with PKR (It's not viewable today). So far they've performed Always and Oh

Ma Baby. I really don't know what they're talking about, but it's nice to hear all their voices. hehe. I think the fans

that are there are asking Big Bang questions. There was one point where Daesung sang a bit of trot and then at the

end, Maknae was like, "ENCORE! ENCORE!" and then they either played back the recording or Daesung did it again.

haha. I just now, GD said "YOU BABY." -sigh- If only I could understand. lol. They're performing "A Fool's Only Tear"

right now! It's around 1am in Korea and they still can sound perfect. And now they're ending with "Koh Jid Mal"

Here's some caps from Music Core 090107:

070901.music.core.jpg

20070901195742_0_070901musiccore.gd.jpg

credits; vipbigbang

Guest KuYA II

^

ooo thanks for sharing the caps!! GD as always rocking with the scarf!! i guess they are becoming popular these days!! hehehe. congrats to them making it to no.1!!! =)

Guest shrimpzaas

I've made gif from 07.08.31 Mnet Interview

when MC ask daesong "What's the charming of BigBang on stage?" (not sure for question)

and then DS answered while GD try to say Sexy Body and then touch DS haha so cute!!!!!

the only thing DS always do is SMILE...kikiki

dsbs2.gif

I forgot to put credit on the pic

anyway feel free to use

T.O.P looks like he's trying to bring back the 90's with that jacket. I like GD's Comme des Garçons shirt.

Congrats on BIG BANG getting number 1!!!!!!

Guest sungieluv

they dress like Christmas :) haha i just noticed.

oh i think that trick for the voting thing doesnt work anymore T_____________T AHH!

maybe. maybe not. maybe i have been doing to long and my computer is dying lol but we are close behind! haha

Guest Jasmine<3

OMGGG

CONGRATS BIGBANG for being NUMBER ONE on MUSIC CORE!

now, not only will you guys be number one in our hearts,you guys will start to invade every music lovers heart too =)

congrats <333

they look smoking in the performance! thanks for the news, Mon =)

ahh i love how the boys are STILL so tanned ;) they are glowing! i wonder if it's still from hawaii.. they look hot tanned =] thank goodness tehy aren't those feminine guy artists who strive to be pale and prettier than us girls -_-

although i admit, GD is quite the kawaiii girl hahaha

oh and i finally saw where he spoke chinese

HAHA SO CUTE

ni hao! xie xie

that geek ^^. <333 lol TOP doing that really weird gangster walk hahaha niceeeee bud

thanks =)

i was tryign to watch the chin chin radio with kangin and jjl, but my internet kept being stupid so i SO ENJOYED reading the translated parts!

although watching it is a completely different experience

it's so cute how YB and GD are fighting over seungri >.<

and the interview was so cute!

GD- was acting so shy! i bet he liked sitting closest to the girl <_< and even though i couldn't understand it, he looked so cute speaking japanese! and it was cute how he was supporting the reporters arm because she was reaching all over to get the mic to their faces >.<

YB- OHMAN can he get any hotter? his beaters always gives me a nosebleed. i want to be his beater and hug his body all day long! and when they were all jumping around and he was just sitting in his chair...AAH so cute! [for the chinchin radio:]i would love for YB to come in my room at 5 in the morning and wake me up and ask to play with him! AAAHHH that would help me wake up everymorning so well!

SEUNGRI- was it just me,,,or was seungri talking ALOT more than usual? he spoke alot...and i liked it! it was so cute when he made up his own language when they were on that subject!

TOP- AAAH i was hoping he'd really do a little acting segment, and then i totally went "AWWW" when he said he wasn't professional enough >.< too modest! and when he stood up and was imitating the way fans were approaching them! I WANT TO WALK TO TOP LIKE THAT!!!!

DAESUNG- i always thought that daesung was the chinese speaker. why do i think this? i remember during their FILA photoshoot thing, TOP or GD was being interviewd by some reporter dude, and daesung was right behind them talking in chinese. well, since i'm not chinese, i'm not sure if it was chinese, but it really sounded like what i hear when i'm around chinese people....but when i first saw that, i thought he was just kidding around. but then i saw how serious he was :P

bigbang boys are just so cute!

and that junior naver thing...who won?

is it over?

but it doesnt really seem like anything since people can vote a billion times each.

and besides, it's JUNIOR. so...i guess it's not that big of a deal

although it would feel nice for them to beat FTISLAND.

even though i like FTISLAND too. but i didnt vote for them :P

Archived