{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest the7REAL.

[b

~*~

GOLDIE - thank u so much for taking time translating...OMG jerilyn is totally spazzing out abt the mnet clip...i've only read the translations but she's going crazy over it so im waiting for my DL to finish...it must be a good clip to get Jerilyn to spazz considering its really late where she's at

^LMFAO. It may be the lack of sleep but I can't stop watching the Mnet Interview and im crackin uppp!!!! This is only barely a 15 minute clip but you will NOT finish it in 15 minutes cause you'll keep replaying like EVERYTHING 23747823328 times. HAHA. At the moment I'm so replaying the part where everyone is dancing in their seats except YB (who was like sitting knees together and smiling peacefully..lol) and when the Seunghyuns are up dancing..LMAO. "Don't stop baby~ Don't Stop~ Shake it Baby~" -Seungri And YB and GD are gesturing to stop or something with 'wtf r u doing stop it' looks..I'm pretty much convinced that everyone in Big Bang are so crazy except YB..ahaha *goes back to watching..doesn't want to sleep* I'm on a Big Bang highhh~~ watch the clip watch it now!! cause I wanna read everyone's responses when i get back..LOL. OMG so funny I was laughing to tears at A LOT of parts..XD Thanks 5 G RAL for translating I can't wait to read the rest cause the clip alone is crack-tastic. ill be back to spazz more once i like...try to sleep..lol

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=O

thanks so much for translating that hilarious interview.

i think all the hard work has finally gone to their heads and their screws are all kinda loosening lol.

thank you again *bows*

was watching some old old clips and i noticed that on the 150906 perf, they changed the lyrics of Lalala, wonder why o_O

and *squee* i just can't over how cute GD is in the mnet interview, and mangnae too. they're all such dorks (except YB ^^)

Guest delici0usbh

awee!! thanks for all the pics tiffany and janny~ <3

aww seems like wenever they do the radio show with haha they get all emotional >.<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...0831-mnet01.jpg

the first thing i noticed was tempoing making that sexy face lol. xD and then daesung and his huge adoreable smile!!! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...d804c6196ca.jpg

lol random question.. u think daesug has doreamon boxers? xDD just asking cus in this pic u could see the color of his boxers LOL and yea haha nvm~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...d804faf220d.jpg

mr fierce <3 =] "top's like fire~~"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...d8053572c08.jpg

wooo look at that guy <333 lol. omggosh i wanna touch his arm~ he's so buff ^_^ i like his wife beater! wat does it say on the side of it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...d80474bc71e.jpg

haha him and his cute little bun on his head :lol: his shirt says... vin (something vintage?) sneaker shop<?>

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/g...07831231346.jpg

yay imaginary piano!! <3 lol. favorite part ^_^

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/g...00783123951.jpg

WAT DOES DAESUNG'S SHIRT SAY? O_O lol. wat i made out was... "There is no such thing as a dangerous woman. There are only suspects" LOL is that right? what does that even mean!?

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/g...00783123824.jpg

yb pucking his lips!! <33 haha so cute!

omggosh mon5482 thanks for the gifs!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...OPshadesOFF.gif

ahhhh tempo biting his lips <3333 lol *dies*

thanks for all the clips too! ah the mnet interview~ lol watching it now XD

gd's so corny <3 haha but u gotta love him anyways lol. it funny how he's always fidgeting~

aww its great that they like working but they need to rest for themselves sometimes too =/

and how seungri is the one that cheers people up but also ruins the moment a lot haha always count on the little one to make others happy =]

LOL all their nicknames are so cute~ i didn't know daesung's jokes were cornier than seungris xD

ahhhh hahaha seungri's so funny with his teachers and everything~~ if that girl he was talking about saw that she would probably be really embarassed lol.

awee yb's really good in japanese ^_^ haha his smile is a killer~

double awee to gd being all shy!! lol. omggosh he's like fanning himself <3 lol. so cute~ before he was asked to speak chi he looked so relaxed and laid back.

omg omg omg omg omg!! after tempo moved foward gd was like being back and covered his face while daesung was fanning him and then yb saw and he started patting his stomach! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so cute!!!! yb <3 gd haha

wow seungri got like all of tempo's lines down XD awe tempo's being so modest and shy~ <3

LOL wen yb was talking and daesung was doing bunny ears LOLOL he's all concentrated on that omg haha so cute!

aw i'm jealous of fans in korea!! lol. we're VIP TOO!!! T_T. its funny how the caption said uh oh tempo got up. LOL xD basically all the vips are gangsters hahahahaha

sweet gd <3 helping jinny to hold her arm up. lol then he makes a face at the camera like yeaaaaa that's how u do it!! lol

omg i can't keep my eyes off of gd lol. he started taking daesung's shirt off!! LOL daesung look so embarassed and scared that gd's gunna do it again ahhahaha <3 ah i love them~ omg i can't stop watching that part lol. daesung's so cute~ can someone make a gif of that? lol please???

lol i wonder wat gd was thinking.. cus he was looking at his face.. then u see him look at shirt then move in on him LOL

thanks janny for the rehearsal clip~~~ gd's glasses are so cute on him! haha dork <3

Guest chuchu728

the beginning of the rehearsal they seem really tired especially GD

i don't think i've ever seen him so expressionless but then the music

starts and then BOOM hahaha all his energy comes back lol

so anyways thanks to everyone who has been uploading clips and

translating<3 you guys seriously make my day and keep me up with

my daily bigbang lol

whoever thought of the MMM is hilarious ... but yeah i realized his muscles

are getting bigger! hahaha

BTW PLEASE VOTE PEOPLEEE! i've been voting for the past 3 hours tryna catch

big bang up with ftisland and we're getting closer about 177,333 votes behind!

LOL okay so thats not that close but if we get about everyone whose on this thread

voting we'll catch up and get big bang to win this cause they REALLY DESERVE THIS!

PLEASE VOTE FOR BIG BANG HERE!

Guest flyxme.

Jinny: yea and 'goodbye'~

and now who's good with Chinese?

TY: Chinese is G-Dragon~

^^ so cuteeee

omgshh they are so cute in the interview

GD is so sweet!

ahahh love the end, they start sing goodbye baby keke~

Guest trangtwo

yay thanks everyone for the new pics! ahhh tae yang is looking is looking sooo hot as always. ok i've been getting used to dae sung's new look, and i think he's looking hotter now lol. aww GD's such a cute dork with his poses haha. lol @ seung ri being a slow mood killer, and dae sung being a total mood killer. ahh thanks for the translations too!

blah i wake up and big bang is behind by like 200,000 whaaaa?! cheats and tricks and stuff, i kinda dont care anymore. as long as our boys are leading with album sales, im happy ;)

lol i've been making gifs again. more of my fav big bang moments:

top in the real, behind the scenes. GD was grabbing his butt. this guy officially has the sexiest expressions lol.

toptherealskit.gif

top lip syncing seung ri's "next day" aww he memorized the song. soo cute. this is what i think of every time i listen to the song lol.

topthereallipsyncing.gif

top in big bang documentary. just dancing lol

topdocumentary.gif

seung ri dancing in the documentary

seungridocumentary.gif

dae sung playing by himself haha

daesungtherealdancing.gif

dae sung's cute dance with cups

daesungdocdancing.gif

EDIT oh! i forgot this last one of our fav youngin, seung ri

seungridirtycashperf.gif

Guest Jasmine<3

omo! thanks janny for the rehearsal link! <33 yee babe

ooh jerylin. which are you talkingabout? i think i missed the link -_- you seem uber excited<3 haha bigbang is the best yoo! haha i think august is a bigbang HIGH month mang!

they are so cute <3

thanks for the gifs trangtwo!??!? soo cute! brings back the good old memories! heheheh top is so cute when he lipsincs haahah

oh and how top thinks that girl from i am sam is prettier in person.. so cute <3h haha i wonder how old is she.. haha they would make a good couple..

hehehe aww mang, our poor boys are so busy they haven't had a life outside of the business in a while now.. haha no dating for them! ah boo, i kinda want them to date around.. i think it's cute ^^ and im not the type of fan who curses the girl to death. haha just extremely jealous =]]

GAHHH i just watched the M.NET interview. GOSH, i swear i couldn't stop saying "DAAAMN" out loud because of mangnae. he's SERIOUSLY getting sooo handsome by the MINUTE 0_o this sounds weird, but i just realized that he has really nice teeth... HAHAH- like when he smiles, it's so ATTRACTIVE because he LOOKS older now. ;) here's a GIF i made from my first "DAAAMN" reaction:

4yq9btx.gif

HEART-MELTING<3, GOOD GOSH~

and HAHAH i loooved when GD was embarrassed to talk Chinese~! it was fine though. his embarrassment lasted way longer than it should've hahah~ it was cute how YB was patting him like "it's ok, it's ok" :lol: and seungri speaking his own language? this boy can't get me to love him any more than now, or can he? thanks sooo much to 5 G RAL for translating this cuuute interview~!

and thanks for those GIFs trangtwo~ ^0^ it's always nice to see those priceless moments again, especially the tempo+daesung moment, hahah~!

Guest MoiraElla

GAHHH i just watched the M.NET interview. GOSH, i swear i couldn't stop saying "DAAAMN" out loud because of mangnae. he's SERIOUSLY getting sooo handsome by the MINUTE 0_o this sounds weird, but i just realized that he has really nice teeth... HAHAH- like when he smiles, it's so ATTRACTIVE because he LOOKS older now. ;) here's a GIF i made from my first "DAAAMN" reaction:

http://i9.tinypic.com/4yq9btx.gif

HEART-MELTING<3, GOOD GOSH~

and HAHAH i loooved when GD was embarrassed to talk Chinese~! it was fine though. his embarrassment lasted way longer than it should've hahah~ it was cute how YB was patting him like "it's ok, it's ok" :lol: and seungri speaking his own language? this boy can't get me to love him any more than now, or can he? thanks sooo much to 5 G RAL for translating this cuuute interview~!

and thanks for those GIFs trangtwo~ ^0^ it's always nice to see those priceless moments again, especially the tempo+daesung moment, hahah~!

AWW THAT GIF OF SEUNGRI IS SOOO CUTE.

man everyones talking about that interview but i can't find it. anyone care to share? (I RHYMED! :D)

but anyways, the interview sounds so funny from what everyones saying ^O^

wow i feel stupid. it was on the last previous page ahaha, thanks for sharing!

Guest mon5482

a gif from HaHa's TEN TEN Radio Show...MANgnae's M&M's (Mini Muscles) being caressed by YB's hand hahaha

HaHa_YBfeelsMMM.gif

G-DAE <3 [GD's just too sweet!!!]

_haha_gdae.gif

~*~

Here's a few gifs i made from the MNET Interview...

Seungri DISSED!

_mnet_SRdissed.gif

AIGOO!!!! soo KAWAII!!!!!

_mnet_SRaigoo_01.gif

he's to cute when he smiles!

_mnet_yblaugh.gif

:wub: YOU KNOW WE ALL LOVED IT WHEN HE FLEXED THOSE MUSCLES...

_mnet_YBflex.gif

_mnet_YBpatsGD.gif <<< OK SERIOUSLY....GDYB... :blink::crazy::vicx:

TOP <3

_mnet_top01.gif

*PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK*

if taken out pls credit: mon5482@soompi/mon5482@ygbb

WOW...all of the GIFs. are CUTE.. ahaha.. love the one where G-DAE

hold hands, and the one where TOP flies to the front row.. ahaha.. all too cute....

thanks everyone for all the GIFS. and PICTURES.... i really like the pictures...

so CLEAR...

i was watching the M.NET thinggy.. and.. are they ever so cute... i didn't know that

DS and SR kill the mood a lot.. SAD.. the two youngest one are being picked on..

ahaha.. that's so cute.. it was adorable when YB was talking in Japanese he sounded

so cute... ahaha.. GD looked like he was having troubles saying.. NI HAO.....

he's GAY. ahaha.. cute too... i learned chinese in highschool.. that's why i said that..

wow... i guess the other guys don't really know. or maybe they are just shy......

it was cute when they were tlaking about their V.I.P. fans.. but who tells them that they

do a BAD job??? that's mean.. ahaha.. i would be sad... if i were them... T.O.P. was

so cute when he came out frint walking.. ahaha.. is so HOTTT.... i love him...

what's up with G-DAE loven'... is it just me, or did GD find a new MATE.. ahaha..

i guess he LOVES SUNDAEs too... ahaha.. they are so CUTE... GD was peeking at

SUNDAE's HOT BODY... ahaha. i don't blame him. ahaha.. if you know what i mean..

and yes.. we will continue to SUPPORT BIG BANG.. and their "ALWAYS" album...

that was a CUTE interview....thanks for the links.....

by the way, which one is the HAHA's TEN TEN radio show???

Guest xXsmilesXx

^Eeek the gis are so cutee..~

^ I must be late or something..but dang that was an

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...70173711800.jpg

^Helloooo..wow..isn't he so hottz..

&& thanks Shinhwa_Sarang for always trasnlating the radio shows... :D

THANKS

naty for hte pics

i.Said.hi. thaanks for theee for the links. OH the MNT countdown rehearsal one was whoaa, GD looked HOT with the glasses but how he was wearing ALL black wasnt all that good for him..

5G Ral, thanks for theee SUBS!"]

aww bb is going soo weel. OHJ the GIFS aree pretty MON.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Okay I just watched the interview, finally lmao.

For some reason just GD introducing himself like that makes me go squeee~~

OMGSH, hahaha You know.. I JUST LOVE how everyone introduces themselves all manly and then Seungri comes up with this real cute and kiddish voice, ROFL.

ROOFL. GD, YOU LIAR! LMAOOO~~ I wrote it in thought of you guys *touches heart*" LMAO. I think he got caught :lol:

LOLOLOL Did you guys see GD'S leg movement? LMAO.. how cuteee. LOLOLOLOL!! It's sooo cute and funny when they asked who brightens up the mood, I guess big bang planned this so they don't end up mistaking eachother rofl.. after GD shouts "Seungri"! everyone just slowly points to him too LOLOL and Seungri's face is like "huh?" lol how cuutee. G-RI LOVE FOREVER YO <3 haha then in the end GD always has something mean to say lmao. But I guess he's being sorta honest about the mood killer part, lmao.. remember that one part about how GD says he's the pianoist's friend? And i forgot what Seungri said but GD just looked at him like, u know lmao and he was like, whatever or i forgot if he had said 'no your not', lol damn @_@ starting to have bad memories D: aww haha poor seungri, XD LMAO GD is so funny, he even looked hott telling seungri that *dies* <3 Awww hahaha Youngbae looks soo adorable, he was all unsure of saying it at first and then he says it, and for some reason that made me squeal lmaoo. "Youngbaee~~ No namae wa Janny dessssuuu~~!" XPPP DId TOP just say "Welcome!" ? LMAOOO he sounded soo cute!

GD is soo freaking adorable, it's hard to not pay attention to him even when he's not the one talking lmao~ he's all biting his nails *dies* <3 AWWWW omggsshhh hahaha he looked soo adorable, tilting his head back looking like it was out of shyness lmao~ So cute!! Okay lmao he just gave us the simplest words ROFL. LMAO, wtffff... Daesung is so weird when he did that, chinese mocking. AWWW LOL TOP IS SO CUTE. He's all too shy to even utter a line from the drama, and his face looks all frustrated lmao. LOL Seungri is soo cute when he messed up and was like, "aish.." i like the way how he said to let him start over lololol. Seriously.. GD like CANNOT stay still, he was tapping on YB's shoulder for fun rofl. omg TOP looks exactly like my top look alike friend with that frustrated/embarrassed face! @_@

Hahaha I think Daesung wants some attention that's why he's doing all those weird things rofl.

Oh my gosh, the way they decribe their V.I.P fans make me so jealous TT_TT How come they can't make a long description about us like that? :( blaahh~~~ We know how to sing your songs too!! NEXT CONCERT WITH BIG BANG, LET'S SING ALONG WITH OUR LUNGS OUT GIRLS!! @_@ I sang and all but got so caught up with the damn security lady << lol. But I think I got to sing more than I did at the YG concert, now THAT was hella chaotic there D: There were a lot of screams at HB though so I felt like a dumbarse all singing alone in my area lmao~ sigh. they couldn't have heard me anyway TT^TT boo. OMFREAKING GD!! LMAAOO~~~ I LOVEEEDDD GD'S ARM MOVEMENTS AND HOW HE WAS IMITATING THE FANS! LOL And then Seungri and TOP followed and freaking Seungri is tooooo adorable hahaha he went on alone roffl, dork.

AWWWW HAHA GD IS SOOO FREAKING ADORABLE WHEN HE TRIED TO HELP HER FROM GETTING TIRED, AHH~~ hahaha it was cute how she just pushed his hands down because she didn't want fans to get mad :lol: Aw~ you know what, I wanna go be a reporter kinda thing now LOL :P

LMAO omg it's GD's leg thing again towards the end! lol aw he's so freaking *dies*

THAT was one of the most cutest clips EVER <33333 thank you soo much gloria unnie for the translations :blush:

And I couldn't resist making gifs out these parts, So cuuttteeeee.

mnetinteview01.gif

^ I LOVE IT WHEN THEY GO CRAZY LIKE THAT *dies*

mnetinterview02.gif

^ SOO CUTE :blush: He's such a sweetie.

mnetinterview03.gif

^ LMAO LOOK AT HIS LEG HAHA :lol:

MORE PICTURES ~

070816_03.jpg

070816_04.jpg

070816_05.jpg

070816_08.jpg

070816_09.jpg

070816_10.jpg

070816_11.jpg

070816_12.jpg

070816_13.jpg

070816_18.jpg

070816_19.jpg

070816_21.jpg

070816_22.jpg

070816_23.jpg

CREDITS Popcornfor2 + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading (GIFS made by me)

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! ]

photo_495_1_1_no_179_1.jpg

photo_495_1_1_no_179_2.jpg

photo_495_1_1_no_179_3.jpg

CREDITS VIPBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! ]

a gif from HaHa's TEN TEN Radio Show...MANgnae's M&M's (Mini Muscles) being caressed by YB's hand hahaha

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo..._YBfeelsMMM.gif

monicaaaaa, you captured the PERFECT moment, especially for this mangnae lover. he looks SO good :w00t: luckily for him, the lighting above him made his deltoids hella pop here, hahah~! and GOSH, is it just me or does he look even OLDER with a hat on like that~?! gosh, that with the sleeveless hoodie makes him FIIIIINE as hell. :wub: dang, i posted like 3-4x today in here because of this boy.

thanks for the cuuute GIFs monica and janny~! i REALLY love how YB just SITS there while everyone else went hyped up, that's just too cute~ YB dresses so hardcore yet he's still such a softie ^_^

edit: oh yeah, just to inform yall- some of yall know about my youtube account (that had BB videos uploaded on there since even before their debut) being cancelled :( i just got another account and will be re-uploading almost ALL of the videos i had up for yall who subscribed to me. sorry that my first account got closed, but i will upload things day by day to get it back to big bangin' ok? ^0^ the URL is in my sig~

Guest delici0usbh

yay watching shin shin radio thanks to nounu =]

omggosh when they're singing Always yb has so much charisma <33 i love how so much emotion shows through when he's singing~ and all those korean fans are so freaking lucky!! they're so close to them lol. not fair!! haha. oh gd's shirt says "Kiks Vintage Sneaker Shop" lol o_0 daesung looks really cute with his huge smile all the time. lol "YO BANG 'EM" :D

after introductions kangin and jo jung lin (JJL) read messages from fans.

Fan #1 - Oh your song Always is great. There's no words to explain it.

Fan #2 - Big Bang's music is like energy, it makes me want to just move around and dance. You guys are the BEST!

Fan #3 - Whenever listening to your music it makes me forget everything else and just fall into your voices.

(someone already said this part but its so funny i wanted to repeat it =] )

JJL - Lately you guys have been hearing "Wow you guys are becoming men", right?

Kangin - No it's "The 5 members of Big Bang are men"

GD - Well we're not women *laughs* (LOL)

Kangin - Oh that's right! *everyone's laughing*

JJL - But really dont' you guys hear that a lot now?

GD - Yea after we released our mini album a lot of people have been saying we became class men especially Seungri.

Kangin - Out of the 5 members even though all of you are very fit and healthy, who's... *gets cut off*

GD - Top is the best

DS (i think? not sure) - Top hyung is top in body too!

YB - Top hyung always hides his body during recordings and but it's only a cover up

GD - Recently he's coming out in a drama and he's the top in his school. He's best at sports and everything.

Kangin - I think other guys will get sucked into his charisma. Top you're enjoying this?

TOP - No. I dislike it! *everyone laughs*

JJL - In the drama your eyes are very appealing. But today and whenever you're on stage you were sunglasses. *GD and everybody start chanting TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!* Since it's a live radio show just take it off this once please? *Tempo takes his sunglasses off everyone goes crazy* Ah you look very handsome.

Kangin - Look at his face turning red. Next... Who spends the most money?

SR - Well I would say GD but I'm not saying it as a bad thing. He always takes care of the other members and buys us a lot of food.

GD - I get taken care of by Top and I take care of the younger ones. Top is the oldest hyung so he buys us a lot of food.

Kangin - Top's so quiet... Why? *Top's about to answer and GD cuts him off*

GD - Because he's the jjang (meaning the best, the top) *everyone laughs* (LOL gd's getting funnier <3)

Top - No no no *stutters* Well.. Uh.. No.. It's not that... Um.. I like buying things for people. (what a sweet heart <3 ^_^)

GD - Why don't you buy something for everyone here? * someone else agrees and all the fans go crazy*

*Top doesn't know what to do so he puts up 4 fingers*

Top - 4! (he was word playing... in korean to buy is sah and the number 4 is sah too lol XD) *all the fans go awww*

DS - He gave a 4.

JJL & Kangin - Huh? What?

DS - He gave a "Sah/4" because he said he was going to "Sah/buy something"

JJL & Kangin - OH!! *laughs* (<- LOL!) *Tempo taps Daesung and starts mouthing like hey you understood! and Daesung his some emotion back like of course and Tempo nudged Daesung's shoulder and they got all happy xD*

Kangin - Ok so going backwards then who's the cheapest?

DS - Hmm.. I don't know

GD - *laughs* Everyone's nervous to say the truth

JJL - How about we point to them? ONE, TWO THREE! *No one points except Seungri and he tries to pull back before someone sees since he's the only one that felt for it but he was too late* (LOLOLOL poor seungri got tricked xD)

GD - Oh!!!!! Seungri!! Seungri pointed to Taeyang! (lol gd's gettin too excited)

YB - Honestly that gets me mad because where ever we go Seungri always says I'm cheap! Most of the times I always take good care of him secretly. I don't know maybe he has a grudge against me or something but he always say that.

SR - No because he use to always say I'll buy it for it in the past. But he never does.

YB - Oh~ I have to actually buy it for you. *everyone laughs* (haha yb so cute <3)

Kangin - Taeyang don't only just take care of him in the back, take care of him in front of everybody.

JJL - This is the one everyone's curious about. They say the guy's last mourning is over love. Did anything happen while you guys were taking a break?

GD - No nothing happen, unfornately

JJL - All 5 members? Nothing? Not even a little bit? *everyone's quiet*

Kangin - Well it's not like something has to happen either, right? (YES!! lol jk jk)

Top - When you're asking about something happening you mean like dating? (lol clueless tempo <3)

JJL - Yea dating or just a one time thing.

Top - Oh all 5 members, we dated each other! *all the fans and hosts go awww!! like stop lying! lol* Oh but then one is left out...

DS - One is the third wheel! (or something like that LOL)

Kangin - Has a situation like one of your friends wants to get together with another member?

GD - People around me are all greedy for Daesung. *all the fans go "OHHHH!!!*

Kangin - Oh they're greedy for him as if they want him all for themselves? They don't bother asking you to introduce them. *Tempo said something but I couldn't hear him.. and Daesung laughs*

GD - Even my aunt is greedy for Daesung!

DS - *clears his throat* Oh really? Why didn't you tell me before then?

GD - Oh sorry~

Top - You guys should get together sometime and meet!! *everyone laughs* (LOL daesung looked shocked by tempo's comment)

JJL - A lot of elders like Big Bang but a lot of people say you guys have Noona fans. Even Park Jung Ah came over after she heard Big Bang was here. So I heard you guys have a LOT of Noona fans...?

GD - *stutters* Ah.. Ye.. Uh.. Yea.. Yea.. (LOL). *everyone laughs* Well when we first debuted at "DatKeeLo?" (sorry can't translate that >.<) I guess the impression of us they got was like younger brothers. So I think they see us as cute... *Hosts answer saying ohh~* Hmm.. Am I wrong?

JJL - No! I think you're right. Whenever you guys come to our radio Noona always decorate our studio. Today's theme is blue~

SR - They even left us water.

DS - And my water is room temperature water

Top - Yea because we can't really drink cold water since it's not good for our throats.

Kangin - That's one thing you guys like about Noona fans, what's another thing?

GD - It's all the same but eariler they've been .. (doing something... i don't know what. sorry >.<)

SR- Yea it's probably because it's summer and they think it's going to rot so they don't put it in.

Kangin - Wow now that I look I think all the members go together really well!

DS - I also like younger fans (AWEEEE I LOVE YOU TOO DAESUNG HAHAHAA XD)

GD - Oh you naughty boy! *laughs*

JJL - Oh you said you like younger fans?

DS - Yea they always make the energy in the room go up

GD - Yea in a way we get the energy from them.

Kangin - There's also things like this when guy groups have a lot of guy fans.

GD - Oh yea! TaeYang has a lot of those... When we went Japan there was a group of soldiers at our concert and they were all going "HUH! HUH! HUH!" cheering TaeYang on *laughs* I envied him. (LOLOLOLOL GO YB! ^_^)

JJL - How was it? (towards YB)

YB - Oh well... All the Hyungs... I'm always really thankful for all of them to me supporting me. *everyone goes OH!! HYUNGS!!*

GD - Yea.. The way Kangin is looking at YB... *everyone laughs*

Kangin - You're mine! Where do you think you're going? (HAHAHA YB AND HYUNGS <3)

Big Bang does imitations

GD said after we released our mini album we started going back on radio shows and we haven't done an imitation once... We practiced a lot but no one ever asked... (LOL XD)

Seungri goes first and acts like Yang Dong Geun from I am Sam

Kangin - Top how does it sound to you?

Top - Doesn't really sound like him *laughs*

GD - Since Top is closer with him and spends more time he can do a better imitation of him~

Top - Well no! I can't really do it that good but like when there's a break during our recordings he comes over and says "Seunghyun you have to do hippity hip hop with me!" and he comes and we start rapping together. I would beatbox for him and he would say "Oh.. Seunghyun is beatboxing... That means I have to rap~

Kangin - Wow so handsome

Top - Yea when I see them I always feel that they're really different from everyone else and they're really handsome.

Then Daesung goes. He copies Jung Joon Ah's CF *everyone claps and goes crazy* Now a days imitations aren't funny if you do it exactly the same

Kangin - When I see you rather than imitations I think you use your words really well.

DS - I have another one! (he does Lee Soong Jae)

Youngbae does Lee Soong Jae too. (my opinion yb sounds exactly like the guy they're imitating! lol)

G-Dragon does Shin Goo (he's really good too lol OMG that face he made after xD so cute!)

Top - The way I know it is.. GD's room is really close to mine.. So late at night when I'm about to go to bed I hear quiet sounds from his room. First I hear him working on music and then the music goes off and I hear GD talking like Lee Soong Jae! *everyone laughs* I opened his door slightly and I see him in front of the mirror practicing!

Kangin - Your mini album came out recently... Why don't you tell us about it a bit more.

GD - A lot of people have worked on our mini album with us together, Mr. YG, Teddy Hyung, The Brave Brothers <??> our members and more people. The title song is Lie.

SR - And also since the album wasn't that big or too small we thought why not a mini album~ It was the first mini album ever.

Top - In Korea everyone releases Digital Singles and the concept of a mini album isn't fond in Korea but in Japan it is. So we wanted to be the first to do it in Korea.

Kangin - Wow Big Bang is all original. So you guys have been active for about a year and you guys have your own style and music. How would you explain Big Bang's Music?

GD - Well I'm not sure. It's probably easier if you guys listen to it yourself and have your own opinion on it. Last year when we first debute we worked hard to show many different styles of Big Bang but this album a lot of people have said they think Big Bang's found their own style of music and we got more strength.

JJL - Everyone's been saying that you produced Lie. How do you feel about it? Are you happy?

GD - Yea *shyly* It feels like I can fly

DS - Why dont' you try flying? *GD gets up and starts flapping* (LOL awe <3)

Kangin - Your parents should be pretty proud and you should have that pride.

GD - The thing I don't understand is that my mom... A smile never fades from her face.. *he looks at the camera* Mommy are you happy? ^_^

awee when they sing Oh Ma Baby they're get all into it and ah <3 daesung his voice kills me lol. well all their voices do but when daesung sings the chorus it always kills me~ and gd u could see the emotion in his face and his voice. i noticed yb looks into the camera more often now =] woo go big bang <3

Kangin read fan messages

Fan #1 - Your voices always hit the right spot. I don't think I've ever enjoyed working this late.

GD - Hwaiting!

DS - How does working late everyday sound?

Kangin - If you want we can call your boss and ask him to make you work late everyday~

DS - That means we have to come out everyday too~ *everyone goes OHH!!!*

GD - That sounds good!

Top - Hey our manager left! (LOLOL)

Fan #2 - Big Bang!! It's your fault~ You made my heart flutter and I don't think I can sleep together! If you sing me a lullabye maybe I'll be able to sleep.

Kangin - Yea! Let's hear a lullabye by Big Bang

Daesung - Who should do it?

GD - Definately Seungri

SR - Will everyone sing with me? Big Bang Style~

GD - What style are you talkin about? *everyone laughs*

(awww omggosh seungri's singing made me get goosebumps!! ahhhhh~~ <333333 u guys have to hear it!)

after break

Kangin - How long have you guys known each other?

YB - Well GD and I have known each other for 7 years now and all of the big bang members known each other for about 2 and a half years now.

JJL - Since you guys live with each other and spend everyday together you guys must all feel closer than family.

SR - Of course we're like blood related brothers.

GD - We play games together and watch movies together. We eat together I think we do everything together.

Top - We do a lot of funny things together

Kangin - Ok that's why we got this ready for the members that are closer than family, pick one person and tell them how much you appreciate something they did or how thankful you are.

GD - Taeyang-ah poke *pokes his shoulder* I picked you. Uh.. I'm more comfortable calling you Youngbae. Youngbae-ah for 7 years that we spent together you worked hard and went through a lot of hard times. You most likely had more harder times than I did but thank you for always being strong and taking care of the younger members. Without you I'd really be nothing. Our relationship isn't like a friendship it's more of a brother brother relationship... *Youngbae rubs GD's neck* (awwwwww GD started crying~)

YB - I have to respond to that. JiYong Poke *pokes his side* Ah it's already been 7 years since I've known JiYong. Now we can tell what each other's thinking just by making eye contact. I feel that I've learned a lot from JiYong while practicing and hanging out with him. All the things that I couldn't do on my own and couldn't get through by myself JiYong was always by my side giving me hope. I really think that the reason why I'm here today is because Jiyong kept pushing me on. Whenever I'm sad or happy he's always by my side. He's one of my biggest strengths. Our friendship is more seen as a brother relationship.

GD - I love you man

DS - Um.. I pick SeungHyun Hyung. You always take care of all of us not only because you're the oldest in the group~ You always think of us first and when we're in a bad mood you do silly things to try and make us laugh on purpose. Always trying to keep us happy and seeing you like that I learned a lot. No matter where we go and I'm upset the one thing you say "Daesung-Ah it's going to be ok. There's going to be a chance next time and you can do better than" and everytime you say that I was thankful and ah.. hyung thank you so much.

Top - Ah I would love to say something to Daesung but if I do then Seungri would be left out and there's 5 of us... So I'm going to end it with Daesung and talk about Seungri. *everyone laughs* There's a lot of things I want to say to Seungri. I think it's hard to be the youngest since he has to always match the mood of his hyungs and there's a lot of pressure. But he always follows his hyungs and listens well. When we're upset or our mood is down he never got sad himself but he would always say Hyungs don't give up. When I see him like that I learned a lot from him and I'm so thankful Mr YG gave him that spot.

SR - Since I'm last I'm going to thank all my hyungs. First thank you for taking care of such an immature and even though I lack and don't know a lot and I always cause trouble thank you for teaching me so much. In the future I'll be a Seungri that you guys are proud of and no matter where you guys go you guys will be to say this is my dongseng Seungri! I promise to work hard and let's be the best we can!! Hwaiting!

Kangin - We can't always be happy now going backwards... Ah I can't do it JJL you do it!

JJL - This time "why did you do that back then!?" honestly just let it out. Pick anyone.

GD - TaeYang-Ah! You! You're jealous because I'm doing good with Seungri! Lately you keep trying to steal Seungri away from me. Seungri is.. he's MINE. This is kinda weird saying to a boy and people are probably going to take it the wrong way but when I'm playing with Seungri he would come over and start bothering Seungri and slyly take him away to his side! Seungri's mine! *Tempo says Youngbae's you have too much greed* *GD whispers into the mic* STOP STOP STOP (LOLOL obsessed!)

YB - Ah.. But... Ah.. I'll do it to Seungri. Seungri has a lot of greed! He wants to do good but he wants it too much. There was one time we fought it wasn't big but it was when we had our comeback performance. While practicing our comeback performance there's a part where I enter and we had a disagreement on it and there were other singers around and he started raising his voice and I was so shocked! Seungri from now on let's not fight in public.

SR - TaeYang Hyung. Just because you're not tired doesn't mean you can wake your dongseng up because you want to play. Right? He comes into my room late around 5 am and says Seungri-ah hyung can't fall asleep, play with me! I want to say aish! But I like playing with my TaeYang hyung so I would play with him but *GD says don't try to say it nicely!* Oh but there's another person that does the say thing! Their name is G.. G.. G... *Hosts says don't say the whole name!* TaeYang would come into my room around 5am and he would fall asleep then at 5 am someone would come into my room and say "SEUNGRI-AHHH WAKE UPPP" That G person comes in and bothers me. *GD says hmm.. I think that G person would be handsome* But then that T person would come back because he would hear that G person bothering me and then he would get all mad at me and say "AHH BECAUSE OF YOU I WOKE UP!!" That's how I spend every would beginning. *GD says YAH UR GETTING LOVED!* Yea that's right, I'm so happy! (LOLOLOL OMGGOSH i wouldn't mind if yb came to me in the middle of the night and asked me to play with him!! lol. and gd ahhhhhhh i would love waking up to Goldie -ahhh WAKE UP!! LOL <33)

Top - Um.. Daesung since he said something nice to me.. *Daesung says Ah... So it's like giving medicine and getting sick in return* Yea that's right! Daesung sometimes Nohchu's on while performing. *Daesung turns around in his chair and Tempo spins him back around* Hyung envys you for that. (WAT IS NOHCHU!?!?! AHHHH I DONT' KNOW WAT IT IS >.< AISH! THEY'RE LAUGHING AND DAESUNG LOOKS EMBARRASSED.. WAT IS IT?! lol)

Daesung - Tempo hyung. I'm going to make it short and painful. Hyung *his voice cracks and everyone starts laughing lol and tempo almost spits his water out* Ah I'm so mad my voice isn't coming out. In our mini album you had a solo in it right? Solo is good! It's good but I heard like a 100 times! He sat me down and kept asking me if the feeling of the song is good. And I would say hyung the song is really good. He would say listen to it one more time! Is it good? I'm not too sure. And I would say Hyung it's really good. I heard it a 100 times! *GD said we all heard it a 100 times* That's the first song I got sick of before it even came out! What you did was wrong but the song was good.

whoo Nonexisting Number~ i love how gd raps in this song ^_^ oh i just realized tempo took off his sunglasses <3 we get to see his pretty eyes lol =]

Fan Messages again

Fan #1 - If you became a genius and could take over the world, would you or would you just continue your singer career? (or something like that.. >.< something with the world..)

Big Bang - What kind of a quetsion is this? *laughs* Makes no sense..

Tempo - Is there anything we gain from doing this?

Daesung - You get the world *laughs*

YB - I think.. After taking over the world <?> I can become the world's best singer! *all the fans go OHHH!!!!*

GD - I would bribe YB...

YB - Because of Seungri? (LOL here we go again xD)

GD - No of course not! (haha suree gd suree)

SR - Um.. I will... go to GD who bribed YB the world's best singer with cuteness and ask them if I could share the land.

Fan #2 - Say you had a daughter, out of Big Bang who would you chose to be her husband?

DS - A few days ago there was a poll who would be the best son in law and i got picked so if i had a daughter i would pick me to be her husband (LOLOL sounds so weird haha XD)

Top - *stutters* Um.. Me.. I... (lol he stutters too much)

GD - Top you were last right?

Top - *laughs* Yea.. I was the last one picked to be a good son in law. But I would pick Daesung too. Only because he sleeps on time and wakes up on time and he's really into being healthy.

YB - I pick Daesung too because he eats anything you give him. He's not picky at all unless it's junk food.

GD - I would pick JiYong too! *everyone's confused and saying huh?* ... Sorry (LOLOLOL GDD <333)

AHHH BIG BANG <33 LOVE THEM SO MUCH ^_^

ended the radio show with LIE~ aww.. they must have been tired.. it was like 12 am or something when they ended =/ and yea they work later than that but still lol. haha i can't believe yb and gd fight over seungri XD lucky seungri! haha~ aweeee yb!!!! 5 am coming into seungri's room lol omggosh <33

aww.. lie got cut off in the end and they're still singing.. =[ LOL i was saying wth they should have told them they could stop.. but then i remembered there's like 30 girls sitting 10 feet away from them watching still lol. AHHH LUCKY!!!!! still jealous! lol. go big bang <3 go yg =] LOL at the end yb wasn't sure wat to do with the radio script and he looked around and he saw everyone else left it so he was like oh.. and put it back on the table hahaha xD

awee their poses for the pics are cute lol. gd on the piano and yb with the mic <3

and one pic that i had to take cus it was so cute lol

daesung.jpg

lol i dunno i love the way he laughs~ <3

sorry for making it so long >.<

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

OMO!!! best part is when GD says I love you man to YB!!!

7years.....wow they've grown so close...ahhhhhhhhh

that part just made me teary :tears:.....thanks 4 posting

Shinhwa_Sarang

and thanks V.I.P's for pics can't get enough of GD's bun.....LOL

Archived