{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, big as in.. lol~~ i mean, it fits a CD case in there, haha you guys saw right?

So the outside cover thingy is big XD

XDDD lol~ anyways, you guys will get yours soon ^_^

I'm too scared to put my hands on the TOP 3D thing DD: but i must learn to get use to it, because I think they're the new type of mounts XDD

So maybe like each album that has whichever member's solo, they will probably use the 3D PAPER thing for fans to collect XD

I agree, YG HAS THE BEST PRODUCTS YO <33 so awesomeee.

OMG!

only if YG did that!

that would be so cool!

we'd all have our own little 3D bigbangers in our rooms

TT_____TT

we can finally touch them!

Guest the7REAL.

from;

070816 Mnet M!Countdown Comeback

[no hotlinking please]

GROUP

EBB18567.jpg

EBB18566.jpg

EBB18565.jpg

EBB18564.jpg

EBB18563.jpg

EBB18562.jpg

EBB18561.jpg

EBB18560.jpg

EBB18558.jpg

EBB18548.jpg

EBB18547.jpg

EBB18585.jpg

G-DRAGON

EBB18584.jpg

EBB18583.jpg

EBB18582.jpg

EBB18577.jpg

EBB18575.jpg

EBB18573.jpg

EBB18572.jpg

EBB18571.jpg

EBB18570.jpg

EBB18556.jpg

TAEYANG

EBB18549.jpg

EBB18550.jpg

EBB18553.jpg

EBB18552.jpg

EBB18551.jpg

EBB18559.jpg

SEUNGRI

EBB18581.jpg

EBB18580.jpg

EBB18579.jpg

EBB18578.jpg

EBB18574.jpg

DAESUNG

EBB18569.jpg

EBB18568.jpg

EBB18576.jpg

EBB18557.jpg

EBB18554.jpg

EBB18555.jpg

CREDIT; YGBIGBANG + THE7REAL./THEREAL.@YGBB

still...HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG...lols.<3

First time posting in this thread =D

I am sooo digging their mini album. All the songs are great but 'Lies' and 'Always' have been on repeat on my ipod haha

I have a feeling 'Lies' is gonna be a big hit. The music kinda reminds me of Epik High for some reason.

Is anyone here Viet or listen to Viet pop? When I first heard the beginning of 'Oh Ma Baby', it reminded me of a typical introduction to a Vietnamese pop song haha I think it must've been the electrical guitar that did it.

Anyways, BB hwaiting!

YEAAAAAH, i got that vibeeeee. cos im viet, so it sounded like a typical viet song in the beggning and i must agreee, it was prolly the electirc guitar that did the trick!

THANKS JERILYN FOR THE PICTURE SPAM! black, white AND GRAY is DOING THE BOYS GOOD<3

AND YES pplease take picytures if your going to attempt to arrange the 3d Top, and does anyone know if there going to have any of the other members or no?

Guest EXQU1S1TE

the7REAL.: Thanks for the pics!

BTW, what does the tatts on GD say? I'm having a hard time trying to interpret it haha.

Guest t. yama

OMG! Those pictures are so HQ and soo <333!! Ahhh, they all look glowing and shiny and...super VIP.

They're working and owning that stage, showing everyone how it's done. Ahah, some of those poses are so

KAWAII and funn. Look at Seungri in the back of GD to the left with that little smirk. AH! I love it. The other

pic with them in a running position~ lol. YB's form is so bendy and "greek-like" (a greek god to Jerilyn, haha)

who looks like he just threw a disc..AHAH.

I can't wait to see their Inkigayo performance!! *woot!

Aigoo. I feel like such a horriblw fan. For stalking this thread for long and still wasn't able to respond regularly..prolly cus I can't keep up with this uber amazing thread for BIG BANG.

My goodness a year already? Wow. Time flew by fast. I still remember when I first heard about them and saw their picture and the feeling of spazzing at their faces and their..appeal. They just have this power to draw you in like no other bands can. Being able to make me smile without even noticing it and smiling the whole day being all giddy just thinking about anything related to them. If I had to choose one word to describe them it would be : INDESCRIBABLE :D

Oh LEE SEUNG HYUN. Even though you've beengrowing into a man as days go by, you will forever be my Baby Magnae.

I <3 you--more than any boy band member out there... and of course the rest of BB of course :D Your voice is also sexii-er :P

DaeSung!! The one who possesses the uberly sexy claming voice. You have definitely grown on me...and the fact that you love DORAEMON who is my FAVE cartoon even snce I was a young girl doesn't hurt.

YB! I never noticed his b-day is a day after mine :D -smacksheadforbeingsuchabadfan-- Wish you the best of luck on your solo career..and with women too

Your voice like DS never seizes to amaze me. Though DS' vice is more soothing, your voice exudes power. I LOVE it!

Mr. ChoiTOP--Though I too miss your old hair,yu still lookin' fligh and rocking your new one. At first I thought you were this ego-tistical ssuhkso doin' rapper. But you've succeeded in winning my heart with your AWESOME facial exppressions..which never fail to crack me up and being a good inspiration.

GeeDee!!!! Like a lot of people, I miss your old hair..and you are too thin..but hat doesn't keep me from loving you.

Awesome composing skillz and rapping/singing power. You've proven to be a great LEADAH :D May you have a great birthday and I'm sorry I'm late.

Happy Anniversary Big Bang. Can't believe we've been bangin for a year now.

All your hard work had truly shined trhough your AMAZING songs and performances and I'm proud to be your fan..since the beginning and always will be.

gahh I wrote too much I'm sorry guys. Felt like I spammed well the opposite of spam >.<

I'll save my reviews for other replies..Hopefully I'll get to it

Guest fallenbroke

I've been away for quite awhile and the pages have gone .....

Anyway , thank you to those who have contributed to the thread ! :wub:

AND I'm here to wish BIG BANG

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY !

Guest yma818

Thanks you jerilyn for the pictures! The pictures are so HQ! I love these the best!

I noticed that top changed shoes. from the nikes to white shoes. i wonder how many times they have to perform? I would love to be the audience.

Gosh, I loveee all the GD pictures. I love watching him perform, and even in pictures, every frame is so wahhhh. He looks so fierce. (thanks mon and tiffy, ahaha)

I know Tiffany, Greek God status right there. YB's pose looks so strong.

lol and when YB flashes his armpits, while seung ri covers his nose. :D so kawaii!!

I'm hella late but yeah took me awhile.

Maligayang Anniversario Big Bang!

You don't know how much you mean to me and all of your V.I.P.s. From watching your debut on the documentaries to up until now, the growth and maturity you have all shown is apparent. On the documentaries you were just being yourselves and we all appreciated that. Each person going through their own struggle to achieve their dreams in life. We saw the human side to 5 very talented people before they became the big stars they are today. You have all worked very hard and it shows, and we're all proud of you, from your fans in Korea to all of us internationally. As we cheered you on even when you guys thought you weren't even going to make the group, to now as you debut your second CD we'll continue to support you no matter what. What makes you guys so loved was not only the music you guys made, but each of your personalities.

G-Dragon to me you are like the dad of the group, but still goofy and have the best fashion sense

Taeyang you are the quiet and SHY one yet very talented and kind. I still can't believe you haven't had a girlfriend!

Daesung you are the funniest and the adorable and I find your obsession with Doraemon sooo cute.

TOP to me you are the cool yet hardcore hip hop rapper now drama star.

& Seung-Ri to me even though you are the youngest, I find you the most determined, and you have the funniest dance moves.

So many of us have fallen in love with you guys not just because of your looks (even though you guys are definitely hot) but because of how different your music is from the rest of the groups. When I heard "We Belong Together" I immediately knew this was a song I could bump to being a hip hop head myself. I saw that in all of you were great singers and rappers, just raw talent that's missing a lot today in the music industry. You forreal are "The Real" and I appreciate everything you guys do because you've really spoiled us this year. You guys cease to amaze us with everything you've guys done. From your albums, to your concerts, to your tv appearance, to EVERYTHING!

And now with your new album and your new look, we're all so proud of your achievements. Most of you didn't even reach your twenties yet when you started in the industry and you guys look like pros everytime you hit the stage. We'll never get tired of you guys. Everytime I see you anywhere I spazz lol.

So enjoy your one year :) This will be many anniverseries to come.

Saranghe BIG BANG! HAPPY ANNIVERSERY!

Guest ROCKWITHU

Happy Anniversary, Big Bang!

Watched inkigayo live. Big Bang only performed Lie.

Was reading from one of the showcase articles that Big Bang's going to release their Japanese single in November. And they're planning to hold a concert @ the end of this year.

Found pix of Big Bang's Always showcase that was held today.

Big Bang performed the songs on the Always album. I think they also performed some of their old songs too. Tempo performed his solo song during the showcase. They celebrated GD's birthday. They made food too. :lol: GD + Seungri couple aprons. (Just me thinking. :lol:) Fans getting fed the food Big Bang made by Big Bang themselves. Look @ the water bottles! :lol: Big Bang Always water.

Please DO NOT HOTLINK or quote pix.

nisi200708190005003962wjy6.jpg

nisi200708190005003970wht2.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007sh7.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007pf6.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007di9.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007tk9.jpg

kp1070819031700sb8.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007qg4.jpg

kp1070819032700to8.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007os7.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007ko4.jpg

kp1070819032800pa2.jpg

nisi200708190005004002wzq0.jpg

nisi200708190005004034wlm1.jpg

20070819163955617e71645rl5.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007tu2.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007su0.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007ep6.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007lp6.jpg

20070819161153615e71640pl6.jpg

20070819163652624e71640ks5.jpg

20070819155636350801610ie7.jpg

20070819160129538b61605ed8.jpg

20070819160800537821604fc9.jpg

20070819165901665071654gk4.jpg

20070819164726697e71706no4.jpg

20070819165709713e71706hd4.jpg

20070819171112747e71715xr9.jpg

20070819171356748e71715ns5.jpg

indexlinkimagephpno2007jv2.jpg

20070819172120784e71725dj2.jpg

20070819172810799e71730mq2.jpg

20070819172520798e71730nl3.jpg

Credit: me and on pix.

Omo i wanna see the showcase perf!! I wanna see him blow the candles :tears:

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2007/b...b6_161521_0.jpg

i wonder what he wished for in that pic

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2007/b...b6_161514_0.jpg

uwa *O* doesnt he look oh so adorable with that party hat!! ahh such i cutie <3

and I loved how the ithe BB boys were blowing the cake with Gee Dee lol

eeee their B&W costume is awesime^^

thanks suejin for those hot pics!

Guest JayCy90

Wow.. This page is loaded with BB pics.. :lol: Thanks for sharing the pictures Jerilyn, Suejinners and ForeverLyrical

Love the pic where they are blowing the candles.. Cute~ ^_^ and Where is YoungBae with his wifebeater.. :angry:

Lol^ at Seung Ri's expression.. HAHA :D It looked like he's sniffing real HARD..... lmao

the7REAL - GOD BLESS YOU!!! I've been wondering when those images would come out.

Oh they look so handsome!!! *fans myself*

I wanted to watch Big Bang on Inkigayo live! But I don't even know how to, I was asking everyone and nobody knew. =(, Can't wait to watch their showcase, was it on SBS? or was it like their other showcase where it wasn't on SBS/KBS/MBC?

Guest t. yama

Thanks for all the pictures! I found some more. ;D

NISI20070819_0005003994_web.jpg

2-6.jpg

1-4.jpg

zzz.jpg

zzzz.jpg

zz.jpg

credits; on pics + me for uploading! (don't hotlink)

And more.. XD

lhy200708191648250.jpg

indexlink_image.phpsd-1.jpg

That laser stuff looks so cool. Wahh, Big Bang looks good with lasers around them..lol. Quite futuristic!

(Maybe that's the theme they're going for in those black and white outfits. hahah)

Haha! I love how they have aprons on! XD Are they cooking up something yummy and delicious!

Ahh! I see ice creammmm! How cuteee. I want Big Bang to serve me some ICE CREAMM! *_* <333

That's so cute how they celebrated GD's birthday too. Ahh! They all look so cute! But, what's up

with those baggy black and white outfits. lol. They left the costume designs in the hands of the wrong

person (-cough- GD -cough-) ahah! JK. They're cute. Major fashion statements! hehe

Ahh, I really wanna watch the showcase now. Hopefully we'll all get to see it some how. >.<

I TOP/GD/SEUNGRI/YB/DAESUNG this page! ;D

ahhh tiff !! those pics are adorable

Big Bang housewives are so cute!!

I wonder what they're making XD ahhh sushi looks yuuum :P

omg I really wanna see this ...theres like so much to see...

Top's solo, GD blowing candles and now Big Bang housewives!!! so awesome^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smurffy/2-6.jpg

keke GD looks so confident there..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...5004002wzq0.jpg

I love this pic!! Top and maknae looks funny lol

zzz.jpg

^ sunnies+apron= uber adorable

Guest noelx3

im so proud of our boys.

although their style has changed a bit, i support them 100% just the same.

i like them either way. <3

Archived