{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest JayCy90

Happy 1st Anniversary Big Bang!

I love you BIGBANG!~Love you guys since day 1!!!~

Big Bang HWAITING!!!~

Untitled1.gif

Just watch their latest performance.. Love YB in a wifebeater

Man... I miss watching their performance in MBC.

Time to start downloading in HQ again~. :lol:

CB here I come~!!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stupidfactory

Happy one year anniversary to Big Bang! And Happy Belated Birthday to G-Dragon! ^^

New fan here! Got so addicted to Big Bang after listening to Geojitmal! hahaa. I heard that GD composed it? : D

Anyway, just watched Big Bang's comeback perf. on YT. It was awesome! (though i still need time to differentiate their voices) lol.

Oh, anyone got the Mini Album alr? Is there something like a photobook in it? seen it in some scans. gees.

Random picture.

TOP : D

bbtempo2kz8bk7.jpg

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

Happy 1st Anniversary Big Bang!

all of them did improve and grow a lot in the past year

keep working and hwaiting!

love GD and Big Bang

Big Bang Big Band lol :lol:

Guest amyyboo

A TOP's picture spam? awsome. I'll be back to contribute later.

The Big Bang Music Core come back special was...H O T hothothothothot! GD's socks was funky, but still cute.

For all those that have been saying happy birthday to GD in the previous post,

PLEASE go to the thread that was created already by G-RI7EN's:SKY. We already got a warning, yet i see some people still post him birthday greetings after that.

i don't want thise thread to close. -.-

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6078/d0...08885c25tk2.jpg

^ OMG..i want it! thats hecka cute. GD's chessy smile<333 ahahah seungri's dark circle xD

Guest StaRj9erz

Yep!!! this is a musthave for every BiGBaNG V.I.P....

ahhhh, lots of BiGBaNG goodies i have to save up for... ^_^

But they're all worth it, coz they bring so much joy to my life....lol...<333333

awesome list susmariosep!!!

aww hey look! cute drawing <3 haha

I LOVE HOW GD'S DRAWN XDD THE GHEYBUN IS SOO CUTE.

HAHAHA HEY THEY INCLUDED SEUNGRI'S DARK EYES!!XDDD

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6078/d0...08885c25tk2.jpg

Credits to popcornfor2

~awww, that's so cute Janny!!! thanks so much sharin'!!!

TOP's sparkly eyes... :lol:

i'm lovin' GD's bun!!!!!

★♥♫HAPPY HAPPY 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY BiGBaNG♫♥★

You've come a long way tho it has been only a year...

So many achievements and for everything you've worked hard for,

You definitely deserve all the best....

I will forever thank you for putting a smile on my face in many ways i can't even understand...lol.....

I just wanna quote this one by Anatole France

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. "

You definitely believed in your dreams and followed your heart to fulfill that dream...

Continue being an inspiration for everyone....

and i will forever support you along with all the VIPs & i-VIPs out there!!!

BIGBANG SARANGHAEYO!!!

BiGBaNG hWaiting!!!!!!

--->>> ★Ninz★

Thank you Monica for the youtube link of Music Core.

All I gotta say is, DAMN THEY LOOKED GOOD.

At first I was like...where's the rest of the members?

Then BAM curtain falls.

Big Bang knows how to do a comeback performance.

I love their outfits for their performances now.

Thanks Jerilyn and Janny for those pictures

&

Thanks to everyone who spammed TOP's pictures.

This thread grew like 3 pages the last time I was here!

I'll be back with my anniversery msg.

Guest Jasmine<3

K i just missed a gazzilion pages.

OMGOMG THE MINI ALBUM IS OUT!

the MV IS OUT

OMFGGg

they all look soo good.

the Lie mvi s SO impressive

.. that song is a masterpiece

gd =]]

omggg and top looks stelllller in those shades =)

haha i am sam is SOO good too! the top parts anyways.. too bad i dont understand it -_-

haha

i'll be back to comment some more once i finish these pages

in the meantime, thanks so much guys! =D u guys are supper

FLY

haha

and there are hawaii stories? i must have missed them.. must go back

Guest the7REAL.

Do you guys think Big Bang will see these!? lol. i do hope so..xD

So, like, its late at night here and also in Korea I'm kinda all sdjzhfjks or something cause I was multitasking between chatting, surfing and posting these messages like crazy..haha.

When I went to go post the YGBB/n some soompi messages on the fan cafe after mid-nite I was like, O_o why isn't anyone posting Big Bang Anniv. messages?! Apparently, I guess all the Korean VIPs might be camping out for the fanmeeting + showcase...haha..so it was just kinda me...and 1-2 lamers on the cafe..haha..quiet night...

The messages were posted in the following sites:

-- YGBIGBANG.COM (CLICK TO SEE THE LOVE~)

^That one is posted in free talk so everyone can see but I also posted

in the private fanletter section!^^

-- cafe.daum.net/YGBIGBANG (official BB fan cafe)

-- ygfamily.com (for the heck of it..haha..post it everywhere..xD)

umm...so I kind turned into a spam monster since there was like no one there..haha..I hope my account doesn't get revoked or as someone told me later afterwards 'some of the crazy korean fans might hate me..'..haha ehhh...-shifty eyes-

I figure hey, what the heckk Big Bang are nocturnal too so either they WILL see the messages before the showcase or afterwards they'll be the first ones back home cause you know how fast idols get outta there before the fans, and THEN they'll be the FIRST to see them..xD

fan cafe (some ppl ruined my posting streak! lol arrrgg):

4mu3986.jpg

ygbigbang.com:

4rc7c7a.jpg

HAPPY FIRST YEAR, BIG BANG!!

I don't know what my life would be like if you hadn't come into it.

It's been a great year ^^ I wish you guys the best in everything you

do. You are sooo successful and are still new to the music industry.

Your anniversary will not just be celebrated in Korea by fans, but

around the world, as well. I hope all your dreams come true =)

Guest sungieluv

omo

wow its been a year

im so proud of them

HUH!!!? theres a international VIP?! HING AT THE YG site?! im confused >.<

how do u post on that site?! :( helpp

HAPPY B'DAY KWON JI YONG (G-DRAGON) ^^ 18/8

OUR BABY ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY KWON LEADAH :)

& HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG.

Both warned for spamming. I already said a few times that you should post your happy birthday wishes to G-Dragon on the separate thread created. Obviously you two were not reading it or listening. <_<

Guest StaRj9erz

Wowww!!! Nice one Jerilyn!!!! i hope they read all the messages in there site... ;)

the fanarts are so beautiful...ahh i can imagine the boys smiling reading all the messages from the i-VIPs...

so sad that i wasn't able to join this one and Jiyong's bday greetings in YGBB coz i'm so lame and late.... :(

there's still next year tho..yay!!! i have to wait for another year... :sweatingbullets:

ahhh wth, for the love of BigBang i will....^_^

hmmm, but is there a way i can still post up a greeting for them?! can someone help us out with this one?!

so lucky Koreans, they can spend the anniversary with the boys...

i hope i can go to that BiGBaNGiN' fanmeeting & showcase!!

arggh!!! @_@ no chance at all for that to happen.... :tears:

----edit----

just found this in kbs world....was this posted already?! if so, then please tell me, so i can remove it...

Big Bang Conquers Again 2007-08-17

New boy band Big Bang is once again proving their might with their new “mini-album” Always. After first being released online on the 16th, offline pre-orders on the 17th reached a record 30,000.

The group’s agency YG Entertainment said they are surprised that the group, which is less than a year old, was able to break sales records with a mini-album, especially when the music industry is in a slump. They added that they expect a further increase in sales once the group begins promoting their new music on television and radio.

YG’s main producers, including 1Tym’s Teddy, The Brave Brothers and Perry, collaborated on Big Bang’s Always.

The group will hold a showcase at the Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium on the 19th.

credits to:KBS world....

Guest ..kaleena..

^WOW, that's great that their mini album is doing really good! ehehehe ^_______^ so proud of them!!!

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MY LOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH HOW TIME FLYS!!! Big bang is absolutely amazing!!!! you guys have influenced me so much!! eeeek, i wish you guys even MORe success in the future!!!! I LOVE BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHTING!!!!!!!

AND O0O0O0O, thanks Jerilyn for posting those messages up!!!! i hope they see it also!! gahh *crosses fingers*

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

bigbang1stanniJANNY.jpg

Until today, the day of the V.I.P AND I-V.I.P (International V.I.P), as well as BIG BANG's life, that we've waited so long for.

You boys are so talented, loving, fun, and amazing on the inside and the outside. I'm so happy I feel like it's my birthday! haha

I, and I'm sure other fans as well, will ALWAYS love BIG BANG and listen to BIG BANG, support BIG BANG through the good and bad times.

My soul will stand right beside BIG BANG, and so will other V.I.P's + I-V.I.P's . . . our heart, mind, and soul belongs to BIG BANG!

BIG BANG has done a GREAT job the first year. You have NEVER ONCE disappointed us, but only fullfill us with love and happiness.

WE LOVE YOU!

♥♥♥♥ JANNY -- FOREVER I-V.I.P ( International V.I.P )

bigbang1styearanniJANNY.jpg

i'm so sorry but i love you...

I LOVE YOU MORE MORE

( gah so late T^T I couldn't write a longer message sigh.

I did but it was for the shirt projects lol~ but then those got extended so boo T_T

and stupid quick graphic x__X;; )

I'd be such an AMAZING Big Bang Anniversary gift if I got ALWAYS ALBUM today! @_@ <333333333333

GOSSHH, i wish i could be at the showcase! :( and fanmeeting too!! :tears:

i'm going to go cry my eyes out now T^T

I hope BIG BANG reads all those topics :tears: I wish they would like have a clip for that, like of GD and BIGBANG looking at their cafes and site and reading fan's messages D: that'd be so cool if they were looking at the international ones *__* <3333

Guest delici0usbh

omggosh~~ their performance on music core was really good! <33

i couldn't stop smiling haha ^_^

susmariosep do u really have all that stuff? omggosh~ big bang's gunna see that list and be like O_O haha but at the same time =D

anyways thanks for all the caps and clips and everything! =]

Happy First Anni Big Bang <3

I can't believe it's been one year already. Seems like time just goes by so fast T_T

I remember last year around September everyone was asking me if I liked Big Bang and now I'm doing that more than any of my friends~

Hmm.. I'm not sure what to say except that you guys are amazing and extremely talented <3

I know this is going to sound cheesy but I really don't know what I would have done if you guys didn't debute!!

Whenever something bad happens I would turn on a song by you guys and just listen to it and eventually it would seem like all my problems faded away and everything was ok.

Big Bang makes me happy ^_^ You guys made a BANG in my life and for that I'm very thankful!

I was going through my clips that I recorded at the YG 10th Anni CONCERT in NY and I found this one of you guys...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h1ZXRcBXzRY

Haha I wish I could go back to that moment ^_^ You guys were awesome and it was like a dream come true to finally see you guys in person and perform right in front of my eyes <3

I hope you guys come back to New York and hopefully I'll get to meet you that time...

For some reason I'm so proud of you guys and I'm sure all your fans are. You guys worked so hard and gave it your all, even Daesung Oppa making the decision to drop out of school and still going for what he loved! You guys are my idol and not only is your music great but you as people; inside and out are amazing <3

Big Bang 오빠들 너무 사랑해요 그리고 힘내세요

oh and jerilyn thanks for posting up everything on their site again, ur awesome~ ^_^

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

MORE BIG BANG MUSIC CORE COMEBACK CAPS

gosshh I LOVED THEM, I need to go watch the HQ version now XD haha

GD is sooo cute <3 I LOVED HIS SEXY FACES XDD Hahaha~~

these boys are so adorable :wub: goossshh GD's smile blows me away!

There were more caps I saved but for some reason.. they all disappeared on the site, and then I went to check my folder and the ones I KNEW i saved disappeared DD: dammit T^T

I'll just makes some of my own caps and gifs rofl :x esp. of GD'S SEXY FACE AND THE G-RI INTRO XDD

070818.mbc.music.core.jpg

Credits VIPBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY

Guest mon5482

JERILYN....(love ur siggy, brings back memories when i used to not know you but was in love with ur graphic hahahaha!!!) Thank you for posting or rather SPAMMING the ygbigbang thread with our greetings to BIG BANG..wow its been a year...mang seems like its more than that with all the goodies that BIG BANG have spoiled us with.

i must say we got some really creative people, mang i seriously need to take PHOTOSHOP101, i get all jealous of ppl's fanwork...dont worry watch me be a pro by next year haha :P just kiddin'...i was attempting to make a video tribute but ive been distracted lately with all these new big bang updates, pics, MVs, performances, and chatting with VIPs...i'll see if i can get it completed by tomorrow (unlikely but i'll sure try).

best graphic for me is AISAH's (susmariosep) the girl's inventory list is hilarious, especially the last few on her list....i was gonna do some type of a 'mastercard CF' message for them, u knw where in the end it'll go something like 'BIGBANG = PRICELESS'...too cheesy maybe? haha! i kept my message short, coz from what i hear when fans read our posts they get that 'english nausea', so could you imagine mangnae haha or BIG BANG. I kept it short, so they won't have a nosebleed reading all that english ahahahhaa!!!!

im over the "I'M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE...." SOOO....IMA CHANGE IT UP TO...BIG BANG "i'd cry for you, i'd die for you~" (not really but ya get my drift)

HAPPY 1st DEBUT ANNIVERSARY to BIG BANG & to VIPs!!!

Nins thanks for sharing the article, its so great to read that their mini album is breaking records, what a way to celebrate their 1st Debut Anniversary.

~*~

edit

omo!!! janny thanks for posting the pics...ahhh so nice and clear. i like GD in the second one, where he bites his lips kekeke!!! TOP is just too cool!

Guest dankyung

aww my gosh it's finally been one year <333333 wow time FLIES. i remember when they

first came out. O.o it was like the biggest thing. LOL (: man i hope they stay together for a lonnnggg

time.

Happy one year <3333333

Archived