{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest p a r q u e.

Ok, so I finished watching the MNet perf. [i know, I'm slow].

And I absolutely LOVED it. Gosh, the boys are so grown up now.

I agree, SeungRi isn't little maknae anymore. He's a MAN. :D

I love GD's hair. His bun is so cute. I just want to like flick it because I want to see it move.

I hope fans won't kill me for saying that.

YB got so buff. He got me staring at him a whole lot. o___o

TOP looks gorgeous as always. His hair is growing back pretty fast.

& DaeSung...he's so matured now. I think he needs to be aired more.

But that's just my biased DaeSung side. ANYWAYS.

Gosh. I can't help getting over the perf.

fjsdfdshjfh. I can't wait for more. And I'm so hooked on the songs. :x

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baybehxmonica

Oh my goodness. A couple days passed and this forum already grew 20 pages. Thank you everybody for the pictures! & I LOVEEEE the Lie MV! The only thing that I hate is that stupid bun that GD has! lol. He needs to shave it off or something! LOl, & as for the hater. Sophia or something, you need to stop hating. You obviously have NO life since you have time to sit through a music video that you don't like and then critisize it. Anyways, BIG BANG'S ONE YEAR IS COMING UP! WOOOO!! (=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KWON JI YONG...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KWON JI YONG...

HAPP BIRTHDAY TO ....KWON JI ONG....

HAPP BIRTHDAY TO YOU............

make a bestist wish ever.. and then blow your candles......

(I WISH YOU HAPPINESS.. and YOUR DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE....

BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU.. AND BIG BANG)

OMG... i cannot stop thinking about the NEW MV... for some weird

reason, i alwas have thoughts about it.. and it makes me want to be a

singer really bad.. they insrpire me so much.. i con't know what more to

say......

i really live the way they look.. and they are so hot.. i really love them...

everthing was hot.. i can't stop thinking about it... ARGGG.... it was so HOTTT

i can't wait for the rest of the MV's to come out.. man...

can someone give me the website for the birthda song SeungRi wrote.... (i think...)

well... i know it's only the 17th, but in Korea, it's probably the 18th already.....

can't wait to come back to updates... thanks everyone for everything you

put in here...

why is it that the new songs are sounding more and more boy bandish????

i LOVE big bang don't get me wrong but i don't like them sounding too boy band-ish.

I prefer big bang than other Korean bands cuz they manage to make hip hop songs with 5 guys but i have to say, im not very impress with the new songs.

i dont know how to really explain it.

But i still love big bang. :D

Waiting for YB's new single. :D :D :D

^ probably because hip-hop/rap or rap that sounds too hip hop doesn't sell too well to mainstream audiences these days. so they're taking a different approach. (just my pov in observing kpop. also kpop now sounds different from the kpop in the early 90's or late 90's. i guess the style is changing)

but i just saw the Lies mv - it's pretty good. though the song doesn't have an urban flavor, has a good beat. curious who the mv director is... :lol:

I think Big Bang's mini album has won me over as a fan of theirs all over again!

I really like Always. The beat is real nice. Lies is an ok sorry, but the I'm sorry I love kinda gets a bit annoying.

I might drop in this thread more often now lol.

UFOtown Big Bang

5yhhqac.jpg

Credit: tajima @ popcornfor2

New UFOtown.

Can someone upload it please?

Edit:

More scans of "Lie"

Enjoy :)

1cuteliebegc4.jpg

2cutelieberr5.jpg

3cuteliebemh2.jpg

4cuteliebeji6.jpg

5cuteliebefp5.jpg

6cuteliebeoj3.jpg

7cuteliebezw9.jpg

8cuteliebebp8.jpg

9cuteliebevn6.jpg

10cuteliebehg1.jpg

11cuteliebews3.jpg

12cuteliebebr4.jpg

13cuteliebekf6.jpg

14cuteliebezz4.jpg

15cuteliebevl7.jpg

16cuteliebevk2.jpg

Credit: naver

and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JIYONG!!!

Guest MoiraElla

oh my gosh!!!

i feel so late from everyone else but whateversss, the performance was awesome! i looooove the whole thing! esp the part where they sang the chorus to "lie" and they did that walk with their arms swinging! eeeek! so cute!!! and after watching the interview, they all seem super tired and everything. Those boys need a rest but pretty soon (VERY SOON) they will be partying for their one year anniversary! ^___^ i'm so proud of the boys and how much they have all went through. I'm sooooo big bang high right now! They are all i can listen to! ^O^

askldfjskldfj thanks for all the pictures/gifs/videos!!! you guys are as awesome as big bang hahah (:

and thats pretty awesome.

Guest ..kaleena..

HOLY FRACK@#$#@$!!!!! i'm not even gone for less than 24 hours and i have been blessed with all these BIG BANG GOODS!!!!! i won't be able to sleep tonight!! gahhh, so many things!! i'm so excited and happy! i just want to jump around! hahaha

their performance was sooooooooo GOOOOOOOOD!!!! HOLY MOLY!! everything was absolutely wondreful!! their outfits, their songs, their routines, just everything!! gee, they've all improved soo much! its' amazing! and dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn, they look good! hahaha xDDDD everyone has pretty much summed up everything great about their performances, so no need to say it again! haah :w00t::w00t:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

happybdaykwonleadah_JANNY.jpg

^ CLICK TO GO TO THE THREAD AND WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

So, before I start on my lame speech, let's sing our Leadah a Happy Birthday song! XD (I think he might like it rapped better but uh haha).

. . . . . .Happy birthday to you . . .

Happy birthday to you . . .

Happy birthday, Happy Birthday to Kwon Leadah . . .

Happy birthday to you

Happy Birthday Kwon Leadah!!. . . . . .

I hope you have an awesome birthday this year, and may all your wishes come true!

The minute you blow that cake, is the minute of my happiness, and everyone else's too. You're one year older now!

You truly were born to be a star (and I, born to be your sky ;D ). Who can rap as good ever since they were as little as you!?

You've never once disappointed me and I bet others feel the same way I do. You always give your best at things, even until you get sick :(

You're always putting your whole heart, mind, and soul into your work and in what you do, that's what makes you an extra amazing person.

It just shows that you really are dedicated to what you say you love, because you don't just say it like the other thousand people on this earth,

but you SHOW that you love it. Just without words, we KNOW how dedicated you are to your music and your career.

What makes you even extra extra amazing (at least to me :D ), is that you're not afraid to be who you are, wether it's with the members of Big Bang, YG family, or even the whole world.

At the same time, you know when it's the right time to do things; when it's right to be silly, and when it's right to get serious.

I may not know you as well as I would to say I'm a friend (of course), but I do know you quite good enough as a fan.

Your personality shines just as much as your smile, your voice when you sing sounds like an angel, and when you rap; your voice is just smooth and your rapping skills make me feel like I can fly.

When you practice a dance and when you DO really dance, I feel like when you're practicing, you're doing JUST AS good as when you're up on the stage performing it. I love how concentrated you are in what you do, and I think I'm repeating myself over on this haha.

But, you truly are an amazing person, inside and out. You're so talented, words can't even explain, because I seem to be struggling at putting it in words as well.

I know I don't know you the way your family, friends, Big Bang members, and YG family artists do.. but I know you as a fan,

and as a fan, I idolize and love you very much. Not for your looks and fame, but for everything you are and everything you do.

You are so young, yet you are able to produce music, compose music, write lyrics, rap, sing, dance, and everything.

People that underestimate you, and other Big Bang members WILL totally regret their words and action they put on Big Bang.

People just need to get into Big Bang, sit down and listen to their music, watch what they can really do, then that's when people could start saying something.

Remember Kwon Leadah, your smile and laughs makes this world a brighter place, so please, keep smiling and laughing.

Get lots of rest and don't over work please! >< All us fans will be here to support BIG BANG forever and all the way.

BIG BANG HWAITING! <3 I love you!

♥ Janny

forever I-V.I.P

gdbday_jannyyy081807.jpg

I wanted to learn how to make a cake just to make it for him and take pics and celebrate it,

but gah T^T no time. *badbadbad*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-D!!!!

Am I late? LOL

Their M.Net perf was so KOOL!!

They didn't sound like if they were out of breath or anything!

I love their outfits esp. T.O.P's glasses XP

I love their dance moves to Lie

Guest EXQU1S1TE

yay, I JINGYOED A PAGE! XD

haven't topped one for so long lol~

more comeback pics of JIYONG

no one posted these yet right? @_@ sigh. so much lol i'm like lost~

I don't think so though because they didn't ask if i wanted to replace the other ones in my folder, that means I don't have them yet.

DAYUM, Look at his neck *dies* <33 his adam apples, XD so freaking SEXY.

i wanna lick it :mellow:

:rolleyes::P

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/j...ah/P1010407.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/j...ah/P1010408.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/j...ah/P1010409.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/j...ah/P1010410.jpg

Credits to VIPBIGBANG.

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK MY PHOTOBUCKET! Thank you :)

dayuuum, LOOK AT HIS ARM IN THE 2ND PIC @_@ <333 super flyyyy.

OMFG SEXYNESS<3333333

Thanks for sharinggg.

I'm wondering, is his tat real? I know he likes to wear temporary ones.

Oh yeah, Saengil Chukahae Ji-Yong<3! Though it's official in like 9 hours haha

LOl, & as for the hater. Sophia or something, you need to stop hating. You obviously have NO life since you have time to sit through a music video that you don't like and then critisize it. Anyways, BIG BANG'S ONE YEAR IS COMING UP! WOOOO!! (=

:ph34r:I'm SOPHIA too! But I'm a Big Bang LOVER =D

Oh my god, it's the 17th, so it's the 18th in Korea, so that means...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JI YONG!

I didn't even realize it was the 17th yet T_T hehehe.

I love you GD! I hope you have the best 19th birthday ever! Don't

work yourself too hard! You already did enough for us fans with the minialbum!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

4uj07iw.jpg

credits to castlebyul.zetyx.net + popcornfor2

DDDDDD: that looks complicated ROFL.

I'm downloading UFO town so I'll upload it for you guys.

^nice graphics for GD! you guys are so early though..xD I guess most of you are on cali time. for those who participated in the GD B-day messages over at YGBB to be posted on the official sites, I'll be posting it at mid-nite tonight Korea time cause I'm finally on the same sorta timezone now..lols..I'm only 1 hour ahead..xD so prepping now..lols. its still only the 17th in Korea^^;;..so 7-8ish more hours. :D

BTW i have a feeling most of this choreography was made by Seungri for 'Lie'. In the performance I caught some mistakes from the others but Mangnae and YB were on point. It also very much looks like Mangnae's style of dancing for some reason and he looked very strong in his movements.^^ Mangnae was just so..wow in this..haha I even liked his little "I'm sorry but I love you..OOOooO~" lol

waahh so excited.

my message is like last rofl @_@ sad.

whoa really? i didn't notice it, @_@ i only got to watch it once and it was youtube -__- lol

and i watched it one more time after I DLed but i was so lost, I didn't know who exactly to look at LMAO.

but dangg, Seungri is hek amazing for such a young guy <3 yeah I love his passion for dancing.

Guest the7REAL.

^nice graphics for GD! you guys are so early though..xD I guess most of you are on cali time. for those who participated in the GD B-day messages over at YGBB to be posted on the official sites, I'll be posting it at mid-nite tonight Korea time cause I'm finally on the same sorta timezone now..lols..I'm only 1 hour ahead..xD so prepping now..lols. its still only the 17th in Korea^^;;..so 7-8ish more hours. :D

BTW i have a feeling most of this choreography was made by Seungri for 'Lie'. In the performance I caught some mistakes from the others but Mangnae and YB were on point. It also very much looks like Mangnae's style of dancing for some reason and he looked very strong in his movements.^^ Mangnae was just so..wow in this..haha I even liked his little "I'm sorry but I love you..OOOooO~" lol

omg that TOP figurine instructions DO look complicated..lmao

Guest mon5482

ok that TOP 3D thing really looks complicated....its so..intricate...yah im not evn gna try coz im gonna cry if i mess it up.

dayymmm people are sure anxious to greet MR KWON JIYONG for his bday....its still early...got about i think 5/6 hrs before its his actual bday...that means i have that much time to come up with a b-day message for him hehehe!!!

i agree with u jerilyn, the dance definitely fit 'MAN'nae's steelo.

ok, can this thread move any faster? im afraid when i wake up tomorrow i'll be wayyy behind. its really nice to see lotsa big bangers posting ^^

Guest xrainonme

4uj07iw.jpg

Janny hahah that does look compilcated ><

Are those TOP origami instructions? OR for 3D PS?

Hahah but wow, that does look pretty interesting ^^

Was it only for TOP or you can create the other BB members?

yayyyyyyyy more new pics!! thanks for the SUPER SEXY caps <33 maan the mini album looks freaking AWESOME! can't wait til i get it! omg the TOP 3D figure seems VERY complicated >.< look @ those steps..confusing, yeah? us Big BangERS are gonna spend a whole day just trying to figure out how to put it together XD

OMGEEE I TOPPED A PAGE! :D :D

Archived