{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

ayeeeeeeesh this thread grew like freaking 6 pages since yesterday night! and the first thing i see is comments about their comeback on MNET! OMG YAYYYYYY :] i watched it and maaaaaaaaan do they look HOTTTT! Seungri definetly matured the MOST..the baby is now a NAMJAH! i was so happy when they sang LIE! i was clapping and going WOOOOO in my room haha! TOP looks so smexy in the jacket and his shades <33 YB and his wifebeater..DAYUMMM SEXYNESS TO THE MAX! Daesung and his new look..getting used to it now! and KWON LEADAH w/ his bun, is actually not too bad XD i gotta agree w/ jekki2chipo that the performance looked kinda messy because of ALL the dancers around the area! blocking Big Ban's stage presence AHAHA -___- overall, i was VERY SATISFIED and CANNOT wait to see the one in Inkygayo and Music Core!

btw they look SOOOOOOOOOOO SMEXY HOTNESS in that pic up there^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rawesome

Dear I-VIPs,

I’m VERY pleased to inform you that Christmas has been moved to August =P Well, not really but for the past 2-3 weeks, it feels that way. Every day is like opening a present and you like every present you open! None of that ugly sweaters that you receive or whatever LOL Anyways… I’m obviously STILL trying to catch up LOL

Thanks Char (5ecret) for those Hawaii pictures! Ahh they look good in white, for real!

Congrats Tiffany (t.yama) for TOPping the 800th page. ^10

Welcome to the new I-VIPs in this thread! My name is ianne =)

Seungri’s birthday song for GD is too damn cute for words. I feel like hugging Seungri for being adorable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w698JJo3wuc

Awww SUNDAE are next to each other and G-RI’s next to them! I’m a bit surprised that Seungri isn’t being silly LOL I <3 how TY said “drama star” @ 1:26 and GD towards the end having SR hold his arm to stop him LOL (thanks G'Mae for uploading!)

The MNET countdown performance is straight fire. I love you Jeri7yn for uploading it!

GD always makes these grand entrances that’ll get you all “ohhhhhhh snaaaaaaaaaaap!”

I can’t stop saying it but Seungri really grew up.

Thina’s right. YB = WIFEBEATER HEAVEN! It doesn’t matter whether it’s black or white, that sexy chunk of meat IS FIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Daesung, even if you’re wearing a jacket I can still see a bit of chest action. Like I said, come to ianne noona, pronto!

TOP makes any pair of glasses cool. Usually I make fun of people wearing sunnies indoors but TOP rocks ‘em all classy.

5 G RAL, thanks for the translation of “Lie”. The lyrics is full of pain. WOW. Props to Mr. Kwon Ji Yong!

Listening to “Lie” always gives me a visual of the MV. I seriously don’t mind going to jail if my lawyers will be BAEby daddy Tae Yang and Mr. Cool TOP.

Ahhhh two more days in Korea and 3 more for us! I’m so excited and I really don’t wanna hide it!

*edit* <3333 that new picture of them! thanks for sharing JoJo!

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/514/200...30180600fo7.jpg

SUNDAE are next to each other again! *giggles*

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6233/20...22910022cs0.jpg

I'm surprised the stage didn't melt because of their hotness.

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7714/20...22910021wa0.jpg

SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I want BIG BANG in my car <_< lol. oh wait, o_o I DON'T HAVE A CAR LMAO~

oops :x but uh, I want to be in a car with BIG BANG! T^T in a room would be better :P just GD is fine lol.

Thina can take SEUNGRI

Monica can take TOP

Jerilyn can take YOUNGBAE

Ianne can take DAESUNG

etc. ~~~

Oh hell yeah! I get 1/2 of the SUNDAE tandem! LOL I want Big Bang in my car too and I think everyone in this thread does too!

Guest EXQU1S1TE

NEW PICTURES

the picture was with an article saying how many albums were already sold

there were 30,000 copies sold from only preorders

YEAHHHHHH BIGBANG:D

TOPPED A PAGE

THANK YOU! I was looking for more pics.

Seungri looks so grown now haha. I actually like the blonde streak in his hair.

But oh I love the hotness<333333

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

and it looks like YB has NO armpit hair!

yipee!

that's nice

None of the BIG BANG members has armpit hair lol :D <3

Ever since their documentary days, they never had armpit hair lol, they always shaved it i guess.

There are times where it's there a little, but yeah ^_^

OMG I LOVE YOU JOJO!!

THOSE PICTURES ARE SUPERR FLYYYY YO~~

Aww look at GD's little smile, it's like :3 <333 XDD hahaha

I think YB looks real hot there rofl.

Oh whoa, YB looks hot there too *__* sexiness haha.

Seungri looks so tough @_@ <33 and man GD's hair looks super red in the light.

DAYUM, BIG BANG SEXINESS YO <33

Hahah GD looks like he's like hero, Supa-Kwon Leadah

YB does too, and Seungri looks so.. <3 lovely XD

TOP reminds me of someone.. LOL @_@ his sunglasses XD like the stylish 70's rofl.

thanks jojo boo!

I think it's so adorable how they always have matching shoes haha.

Either the same type and color or same type but different colors XDD <3333

SEUNGRI & GD in a wife beater = HEAVEN <3

White, wife beaters too XDD

^mangnae has a bit, look at my sig picture hahah-

dang, more unimpressed fans about the MINI and MV 0_o well, as tired-club-song or boy-band'ish it sounds to you, it's something different. it's versatility, and that's what they've been wanting to do from day one. we can't expect them to always be the hardcore hiphop gangsters they were before right? if so, there wouldn't be something new for us fans to 'critique' of or get excited of; we get hyped from new things big bang can bring out. and we can't expect too much out of them, they are still considered a new group so they have more experiencing to go. big bang doing different things and being pretty successful with it too is something i love about them :) i like seeing them try new things instead of hiphop/rap 24/7, i like seeing them capable of more than just one style- but i understand that yall have opinions, and some might not think they can do the new style and look. but just wanted to say my two cents about it~!

Guest everfallingrainx3

first thankyou for all the pics, gifs, links, etc.

second can anyone help me find the birthday song seungri recorded for GD?

someone before sed YGBB? <-- is that their official website??

^if it is... then i cant find it >.<

hellpppp....

please&thankyou

Guest x angie

OMG, i just finished watching their comeback performance. ahhhh, they look so hott xDDD its so great to finally see them on the stage again. all of their hard work has paid off. now we just have to wait for YB<3

thanks for all the pictures! (: is it just me or are the boys looking more muscular :blush:

Guest lonelybee714

wow~ this forum is always growing so fast!! lol. i love it cause you never get bored. haha. Just finished watching their performance and video and they all look HOT in it!! and it's a very catchy song.

and thanks for and trans on the song~!

here's that sexy 'leg-move' part of GD i was talking about. i find it hella sexy of him to do, it's like he's ownin' the performance, or dancing like "YEEEAH, I WROTE THIS SONG FOOLS~!" :lol:

6at8rar.gif

^ muahahahhaha!! yes! that's MIGHTY SEXY of him!!

wow.. BB's thread is like growing so fast by the second..

and soo many visitors.

aniways.. downloading their new MV

can't wait to see itW!!

[edit] 30mb. DARN! i must find the HQ version soon!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^mangnae has a bit, look at my sig picture hahah-

dang, more unimpressed fans about the MINI and MV 0_o well, as tired-club-song or boy-band'ish it sounds to you, it's something different. it's versatility, and that's what they've been wanting to do from day one. we can't expect them to always be the hardcore hiphop gangsters they were before right? if so, there wouldn't be something new for us fans to 'critique' of or get excited of; we get hyped from new things big bang can bring out. and we can't expect too much out of them, they are still considered a new group so they have more experiencing to go. big bang doing different things and being pretty successful with it too is something i love about them :) i like seeing them try new things instead of hiphop/rap 24/7, i like seeing them capable of more than just one style- but i understand that yall have opinions, and some might not think they can do the new style and look. but just wanted to say my two cents about it~!

LOL yeah it's like a little, hahahaha XDD it happens to GD sometimes rofl.

WORD, Thina. You pulled the words outta my mouth.

It's true, you can't expect them to stick to ONE style the whole time.

People will eventually get bored, and I'm sure BIG BANG will too. Things won't be as exciting if there's nothing new out,

these boys are still young and experiencing, and as bias as I can sound to you or anyone else, they are HEK talented for their age.

Making their own music, writing their own songs. They're still new too, like Thina mentioned and they have a lot to discover and learn.

But as a new AND young group of boys, hek they seem pretty successful already, and very much talented. I give them props for trying, giving their best at things, and trying to come up with new and exciting things and music for their fans.

BIG BANG can't please everyone, that's one thing we gotta keep in mind too.

Just because they started off with one style, doesn't mean they can't change ya know? They didn't completely change however, they are still BIG BANG.

They still rap the way they do, and I don't find it sounding like boyband-ish music, but we all have our own opinions. I respect yours, and I hope you do with mine too.

We also gotta respect BIG BANG for that too, they're trying to bring new and good music for us to listen to, rather than trashing that, we should at least be thankful for what they're trying for their fans and people in this world.

I just wanted to say something about it since Thina brought it up ^^;

Guest romanesque_

here's that sexy 'leg-move' part of GD i was talking about. i find it hella sexy of him to do, it's like he's ownin' the performance, or dancing like "YEEEAH, I WROTE THIS SONG FOOLS~!" :lol:

http://i18.tinypic.com/6at8rar.gif

Is it just me, or was his chain jumping a little more due to the ( ahem ) ... crotch action.. of it all?

I was like, "o___________________O ... must.. stop staring!"

But I liked that part. After you made some mentioning of it before I had to go back and watch it because I missed it the first 7 times. :lol:

Guest yun;su

[

Here you go.

1. Intro

2. The Untruth/Lies

3. You Turn

4. Pretend Unconcerned

5. Oh Ma Baby

6. Always

Credit to Monica who had posted them before.

On Yesasia it says that the name of T.O.P's song is "Pretend to be Unconcerned."

Also if you look on the cover of the album it has the names of the song on there..so I think...

1. Our Big Bang Intro

2. Lie /The Untruth

3. Turn To You

4. Pretend to be Unconcerned

5. Oh Ma Baby

6. Always

Well I think that's what they want the names to be according to the album, though on the album cover for TOP's song it just says, Pretend Unconcerned. xD

Guest x angie

i was looking at the new big bang pictures again, and i noticed the bandanas/towels around GD's ankles. LOLS. but GD IS a trendsetter xD

Guest I like jelly

Hooray. BB's back!

What did they do to Yongbae? all buff now =)

So far I'm not impressed with their new mini as I was with their previous records, while I think "Lie " and " U Turn" are great songs *esp the latter, it's my favorite track*, but I don't think it really suits Big Bang's image. I'm well aware of the fact that they're trying new things and branching out, but I do believe Hip Hop is the best genre for this fabulous group of 5.

Their previous mini albums are much more suitable to their style because it's composed by composers who does just that for a living, so they have a better insight of what works for a group/voice and what doesn't. Please don't get overly sensitive on me, I'm not saying GD (and the rest of the boys) isn't great at composing, I think Jiyong is amazingly gifted, however, while he produces great sounding songs, but what he's cooking up is more suitable just for Jiyong.. not really for " Big Bang" ..yet

I look forward to see BB grow even more popular (is that even possible? I mean everrrrrrrry single of us loves them already!)

Guest KuYA II

ooo thanks for sharing the pics they look great. I just listened to the mini album and it IS SO WORTH THE WAIT!!i love all the songs in the album heheh they ahve really good songs...if only the intro song...was a full song...it sounded really kool!!! =)

wow Thina that gif of GD is way too SEXY *faints* now i need to go back and see it XD gaaah i still gotta donwnload their Lie MV..i can't get enought of it! the mini album's songs have become soooooo catchy for me now! i can't stop listening to it PUHAHA :] the whole techno effect is just too COOLIO FLYYY

Guest EXQU1S1TE

1. Our Big Bang Intro

2. Lie /The Untruth

3. Turn To You

4. Pretend to be Unconcerned

5. Oh Ma Baby

6. Always

Ok, I'm confused. Is the 3rd track, Turn to You, You Turn, Run To You, or Wrong Number? xD Maybe someone can like translate the chorus for the song and then I'll try to figure out what the title is lol.

Archived