{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUUDE GDRAGON looks really HOT, with his new do. its ROCKING. annd THE WANT YOU PICTURES

!! TAEYANG! OHTY. you were THAT CLOSE? DANNNNNG B. thanks for like it all im likee drooling right now:] ahhaa. WAIT so yesasia is seelling even mroe stuff NOW?! I SERISOULLY want a bandanna. freaaals.

JASMINE? is it? YOU KNOW GD"S COUSIN. you are luckky. danng thats HELLA BALLIN' tell us alll about it<3

Guest amyyboo

Jerilyn, those GIFs are jsut too awsome!!

seriously, i think seungri & daesung don't get enough camera time. Taeyang too. GD & TOP like hoggs the camera. hahaha.

Man, i seriously can't stop drooling over the concert pics. -.-

editt// ARGGGH!!! the two ^up there beat me too it! rawr.

yes, im jealous too.

i want big bang stuff. *cries a river* lol

awww, the7real those gifs are soo freakin awesome.

i think i use some later on.

GD has like many poses, always.

i lovvved the TOP thinking one. lol i thought that was too cute.

he got brains too eh..? ^^

Guest la.la.la

thanks for letting me know about the BB stuffs G-RI7EN'S:SKY:

i really want the calendar now!!!

i'd probably not use the calendar though cause i already have a random one that was only a dollar. buying another one sounds like a good idea. more BB to see and love

and it looks like you got lots of BB stuffs to Tiffy!!

i can't believe you got all 3 cellphone straps! i want the SR one so badly!!

and thanks for the clip/caps sevenxcake. GD looks very good. i actually like the new hair. and he looks freshly tanned from Hawaii sun

wah they make the want you concert look so hot. i wish they would put it on dvd, but from the clips they used, i don't think so

it's so good to see BB again!! even though i had no idea what he said, his talking made me happy

what can i say? BB is and addiction

oh & jerilyn, the icons are sooo hot!

you perfectly captured TOP's "my life for love" in Ma Girl!!! i love that part

thanks for sharing those

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

pictures!!

bbcuteejann.jpg

^ sooo freaking ADORABLE *dies* :blush: GD, is soo cuute.

bbcuteejan.jpg

lucky fans T^T;; sigh. they get everything TT^TT

even their signs get touched *dies* X__X;;

that doraemon sign in the first pic is cute XD haha

man those korean fans sure do make cute and neat richard simmons signs though ;___;

Credits OrANgE @ popcornfor2 & me for uploading, please do not hotlink my photobucket!!

Guest amyyboo

^ =000 omg! those fans over there sure do love those boys! Man, there should be gifts from me in there. *must start saving now*

Is TOP holding a real shoe in there??

Hmm..i jsut got this doraemon pjs, maybe i should send it to daesung! ahahah.

Guest t. yama

Those pictures are sooo cuteee! GD and the little bun in the first one. haha.

The 2nd pic is cute too. Man, those fans really know how to make stuff for them. ^^

I love the sign GD's holding with the stick figure/silhouette doing to the "heart" sign. hehe.

Thanks Janny. :]

I'm guessing these pictures are from Daesung's Day because in one of the pics from the ending, it says it's Daesung's Day. :)

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

clon2.jpg

koyote.jpg

^ I think they're dressed up as other Korean bands. That last one is suppose to be "Koyote"..lol

gd3.jpg

gd5.jpg

gd6.jpg

gd7.jpg

gd8.jpg

top.jpg

victory.jpg

^ Maknae is sooo hot. XD (Right Thina and Fye?)

yb1.jpg

dsday1.jpg

ds2.jpg

ds1.jpg

3-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

^OMO~ GD! Why must you tease us. :blush:

credits; pzizibe at daum

Don't hotlink please.

Guest amyyboo

^omg. TOP dye his hair? He looks so superstar with those shades. & GD'S HAIR! omg, how cute ahahah.

*sigh* GD is flashing us... he is such a tease.

Guest rawesome

ahhh Jeri7yn I <333 the gifs you made most esp. the TY one (Ma/My Girl)!

Geez, I definitely agree with you on being intimidated by him!

I agree with amyyboo. I think he needs more cam time along with Daesung and Seung-ri :D

Oh and those lucky, lucky, lucky fans... baaaaaah! I <3 that Doraemon sign on the 2nd picture. I think that's a Doraemon towel that Daesung is holding and I want it and the person that's holding it too :vicx:

*edit* Thank you Tiffany for sharing the pictures with us! TOP looks funny with that stocking over his head (?) GD looks adorable on the 9th picture. I wanna sing him a lullaby LOL But yeah he's off-limits haha TY and DS look like characters from "The Matrix" :lol: Too bad SR got cut off though :(

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ rofl u call everyone mrs.kwonleeadah rofl :x XD

omg lmao. i love you tiffy hahaha XD <3 thanks for sharing those cuuuute pictures!!

and your welcome too ^^ yeah his bun is so freaking adorable, i think the first one was before he shaved and dyed his hair, if u notice the 2nd one gd and seungri looks different rofl.

OH MY GOSH TOP o_- ... lmao, it doesn't look like he dyed it though, it looks like he just used those spray thingies.

and GD HAHAHA HIS WIG IS FREAKING LMAOOOO. cause like u could see the shaved part of his head! LMAOOO XD

wait are all these pictures from THE SAME DAY? o_o because one picture GD has his hair tied in little thingies..

and in another he wears a capped and it's dyed and shaved O_O; i'm getting so confused lmao.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smurffy/5-1.jpg

wooooohooo~~ GDD, yeah flash me baby LMAOOO. *rubs screen* *O* <3333

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smurffy/4-1.jpg

^ wth the dance is soo lucky -_- TT^^TT omgsh don't take it off in front of her! T_T lol :x

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smurffy/gd7.jpg

^ O______O;;; omggg, now THAT is hella sexxxyyy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smurffy/victory.jpg

i love it when seungri wears vests like that, he should take off that jacket lol. he looks so manly and hot and handsome <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smurffy/gd3.jpg

WAAAHHH *goes crazy* he's looking towards me with a smirk XP lmaooo i wish -__-;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smurffy/gd5.jpg

awww, <3 smileee baby. THIS ONE DUDE AT MY SKOOL HAS THE SAME CAP AS HIM! *___*

i swear i wanted to jump on the guy, jack his hat and run LMAO. but i was sorta scared because his crew are gangsterish :x

Guest 1nn0xsmile

omg their hair was so funny in DS's day XD

thanks for sharing t. yama

G-RI7EN's:SKY thanks for let me bout the lip gloss

that's a good idea :rolleyes: use that lip gloss when u see BB again

Guest Dael.K

t. yama: those pictures are amazing!! wahh T_T i wish i could be there with them

thanks for sharing it(:

the fans are so lucky

daesung got so many doraemon things! :D

Archived