{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest t. yama

I GOT MY YGESHOP STUFF!

I'm so excited and happy right now. Everything is so pretty. *_* I pretty much looked through it all. haha. I love the

cell straps! They're so shiny and intricate. The BB lipgloss is so cute. The BBUD really does smell good. I sprayed some

on my wrist and I keep on smelling it. haha. It's really light too and not all fruity. The planner is kind of small and it doesn't

have very many pics in it..but I still love it. The stand of calendar is pretty too. The pics are <3. I love the calendar/poster

Janny was talking about. Gahh, the picture is to die for. haha. I don't know which side to hang either. >.< I love my BB shirt

and bandana. It's so V.I.P. Das righhht. :D I wanna wear it right now and prance around the house...lol. Ok, enough of my lil'

spazz story. Here's my beautiful collection:

vipstuffkp6.jpg

I TOPPED A PAGE!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungieluv

OmO! ur so luckyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!did u get this directly from the YGSHOP? or yesasia?:) i luv ur Big Bang stuff!wait is there sombody selling this stuff?? :(

Guest the7REAL.

I like GD's new haircolor..xD It'd be funny if they all shaved their heads and had different color hair...lol. @_@;;

aigoo...I'm so jealous of you girls that got your BB stuffs. It all looks so SHINY! :o I want minessss now~! >.<;;

When I get my BB stuff I'm SO going to wear that bandana as a cape and run around my house like crazy! :P hahahha jk jk maybe XD

Welcome to all the new posters in the thread! VIP GO BIG BANG GO~

//edit//

dvdheaven.com + yesasia is selling Big Bang Want You items!

To those...who want those....stuffs...

*cough*isaidbeforethatididntcareforitbutactuallyiwouldgeteveryhingifiwasntalread

brokeasjokesasadsadokmaybenotthegoldplateorconcertnametagcauseididntgototheconce

t*cough*

Man, I love YG, he's like santy clause these days. *sings + dances for YG bossman* "go YG, go YG its ya birthday, its ya birthday~" :lol:

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

OMGGG i want ygeshop stuff T^T

ahhh GD looks so cute in that new clip!!

i love his hair &scarf :D

the music playing in the background when he was talking....

i didn`t know that there was a dirty cash remix

was there originally one? :\

i hope the showcase will be filmed this time too :]

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

dvdheaven.com + yesasia is selling Big Bang Want You items!

To those...who want those....stuffs...

*cough*isaidbeforethatididntcareforitbutactuallyiwouldgeteveryhingifiwasntalread

brokeasjokesasadsadokmaybenotthegoldplateorconcertnametagcauseididntgototheconce

t*cough*

Man, I love YG, he's like santy clause these days. *sings + dances for YG bossman* "go YG, go YG its ya birthday, its ya birthday~" :lol:

You know I was the one that TALKED TO DVDHEAVEN THROUGH MSN to get them to put those things up?

lmao, i'm not even kidding. We were talking and while we were talking they put up the items and i was like OMG so happy.

but then afterwards I realized I don't even have money to pay for it yet T^T I'm so scared it will be sold out now, when I was the one who PERSONALLY talked to them to put those stuff up :(:tears:

and omg I REMEMBER IN OUR MSN CONVO we were saying we would scratch the "want you concert" off lmao! XD

new want you pictures!

BBE7C1F82023628430929.jpg

^ SSEEEXXYY ARMS XDD HAHA <33

BBE7C1F82023528430929.jpg

BBE7C1F82022328430929.jpg

BBE7C1F82007728694329.jpg

BBE7C1F82006828694329.jpg

BBE7C1F82006428694329.jpg

BBE7C1F82006328694329.jpg

Daesung looks so different with his new hair @_@ but it looks good :D

credits to vipbigbang + me for uploading, (please do not hotlink my photobucket!)

LMAO, JERILYN, that WOULD be hilarious man ahaha~~

imagine they all shaved their head, and then GD is that color he is right now, TOP is black, YB is dark brown, Daesung is the color is and Seungri is like reddish brown XD

(i tried to choose normal colors lmao)

i wonder if top, gd and daesung are still hurt :(

they're so good with hiding their pain man sigh.

it makes me worry and wonder all the time.

Guest 1nn0xsmile

haa t. yama im so jealous, look u have everything :tears:

is lip gloss good??

i want one heheh

hey again thks for the pic G-RI7EN's:SKY

yayy DS looks really handsome

i want to see more pix XD

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ it smells like strawberry or something lol.

but i'm too scared to use it yet :x lol i wanna use it when i go see big bang XD

and ur welcome haah XD

BTWWW~~~

i got to watch that clip of GD! XD (downloaded it lol).

waaahh~~ he's sooo cute, his hair color goes with him XD <3

more pictures :)

070729wantu011.jpg

070729wantu012.jpg

^ WAAAHH~~ GD'S FURIOUS FACE! <333

070729wantu014.jpg

070729wantu015.jpg

070729wantu016.jpg

070729wantu017.jpg

070729wantu018.jpg

070729wantu019.jpg

070729wantu0110.jpg

070729wantu0111.jpg

070729wantu0112.jpg

070729wantu0113.jpg

070729wantu0114.jpg

070729wantu0119.jpg

credits to popcornfor2 and dmsgml4634 and me for uploading (PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK MY PHOTOBUCKET!)

maaaann, look at YB o_o;;

Guest sockrahtease

Tekkie is the epitome of ... ERY'THANG right now! Woot, that shexy mofo. I luhvvvv his shaved hair... reminds me of when he did it way back during the GDYB days. *smitten*<3

Guest rawesome

I GOT MY YGESHOP STUFF!

I'm so excited and happy right now. Everything is so pretty. *_* I pretty much looked through it all. haha. I love the

cell straps! They're so shiny and intricate. The BB lipgloss is so cute. The BBUD really does smell good. I sprayed some

on my wrist and I keep on smelling it. haha. It's really light too and not all fruity. The planner is kind of small and it doesn't

have very many pics in it..but I still love it. The stand of calendar is pretty too. The pics are <3. I love the calendar/poster

Janny was talking about. Gahh, the picture is to die for. haha. I don't know which side to hang either. >.< I love my BB shirt

and bandana. It's so V.I.P. Das righhht. :D I wanna wear it right now and prance around the house...lol. Ok, enough of my lil'

spazz story. Here's my beautiful collection:

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6794/vipstuffkp6.jpg

OMO MKL! I r so jelly of you! Out of everything you have, I only have the TY and DS cell charms =X But I'll probably buy more BB stuff next week or when I don't have anorexic pockets :tears:

A couple more weeks and it's their anniversary!!!

Oh yeah, silly of me to forget... those close up pics of TY/YB :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest KuYA II

dang that fancam close up pics of yb are really close hahah the fan must've been in a state of shock to see that all up close hahaha. Wow hes pretty cut.

did GD really color his hair??? O___O

Guest amyyboo

OMG! i envy all of you who got those Big Bang's stuff!! ahhh...soo mad. Too bad i'm broke & my parents wont let me order online =\

DANNNGGG, GD looks sooo hotttt!! In some angle of his face, it doesn't look like him. I kinda like him with his hair dye :] Kinda sexy. AHAH.

& man, those want you picture are sexxxxyyy to the max. That one pic of taeyang's abs almost gave me a nose bleed -.-

& This post if going to be my 200 posts. I thought i should post here cause i love Big Bang so much.

Guest KTZ811

OH MY GOSH, I love the BIGBANG supplies. IT IS SOOOO VIP!and I agree, YB looks hot! He will always be anyways. lol.and i also agree that I HOPE HOPE HOPE that SR and DS don't shave off their hair too! Daesung matches with spiky hair. I think that's what makes me attracted to him :rolleyes: :lol:OH MY GOSH, I love the BIGBANG supplies. IT IS SOOOO VIP!and I agree, YB looks hot! He will always be anyways. lol.and i also agree that I HOPE HOPE HOPE that SR and DS don't shave off their hair too! Daesung matches with spiky hair. I think that's what makes me attracted to him :rolleyes::lol:

Guest maLdita^^

hey everyone! i have a question, i know this sounds stupid but can someone give me the english titles (or romanize/translation) of the song tracks no. 4, 6, 7 and 11 of their VOL 1 album please?

Thank you! :)

Guest t. yama

hey everyone! i have a question, i know this sounds stupid but can someone give me the english titles (or romanize/translation) of the song tracks no. 4, 6, 7 and 11 of their VOL 1 album please?

Thank you! :)

It's not stupid at all. :] Track 4 is Seungri's solo entitled "The Next Day"; Track 6 is "Shake it"; Track 7 is "A Fool's Only Tear"; and Track 11 is Daesung's solo entitled "Try Smiling." I'm pretty sure these are right from what I remember. ^^

^ ah you beat me..haha.

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks Tiffany and Janny for the new pictures! YB is too hot, i feel even more intimidated by him now. haha. hot ppl make me nervous.. :lol:

Okay, I was in this weird...icon/gif-making mood yesterday..so wanted to show you all what I made so far..xD I dunno, GD's been my 'muse' for most of this, cause he always has these awesome ways of posing. lol. i wish i was as cool as Jiyong-kun! D:

gifs from 'My Girl' MV 8D, i guess you can take some if you want, just remember to credit me:

though, i dunno if anyone wants the Taeyang one cause my sn is on it..lol..but you can take that too..xD

gdchills.gifgdheart.gifletme.gifooh2.giftop4.gifty-1.gif

^gd is cooler than the other side of your pillow! D:

and these are the soompi/forum-friendly under 40kb sized versions,

in case anyone wants to use them! if you do use em', credit me and don't hotlink off my photobucket please.^^

gdc1.gifgdheart3.gifletme4.gif

i've been watching the old MVs (like usual..lol) and felt like making gifs..why? *shrugs* I don't knowwwww....Big Bang are just gif-worthy. xD

"We Belong Together"

top-1.gifsr.gifgd.gifty.gifds.gif

top: i like it when he looks like he's thinking real hard..lol..so..cute..

mangnae: well he seriously, really wasnt in the 'we belong together' mv as much...lol..but i liked this lil scene with his smooth moves. *_*

g-dragon: i just love the way he looks here..cause he's so fly fly yea fly to the skyyyy. =P

yb: he seriously needs more camera time i tell you, he doesn't have as much awesome poses like GD..haha. i have no idea why they were pointing at GD and Bommie. and i dislike these furry hats...lol

daesung: daesung is just..ROFLCOPTER silly. XD

i was practicing making icons and made one for t.yama/tiffany..lol. gd why must you tempt me in making these kinds of crack with semi-digging your nose?!

fortiffy-1.jpg

i guess, i'll be back to post more of these things in spirit of Big Bang's debut anniversary thats coming up^^ let's take trips down memory lane!

Guest maLdita^^

cubannn + t.yama

Kamsahamnida!!! Dang why dint i figure track 6 and 7 title since they have these in mv... aishh!

I just need the english titles for my ipod!

Im still a BIGBANG no0b... i find their songs really awesome!

Actually i love all YG songs, it doesnt sound crappy at all!

Thanks again!

BIGBANG AZA AZA!!!

Archived