{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest the7REAL.

thanks for the new Hawaii pics Tiffany.^^ aye, how come GD's arms deflated?! lols jk. And thanks Jojo for answering my question on that email awhile ago! Man, I wouldn't want to give away my mounts unless they planned to give it back..lol

LOL Jerilyn, YB's gonna get jealous if you keep ogling GD's arms like that :P

LOL Aisah..XD well, GD's arms are oogle-able (made up word) and I cannot deny it. He must know I love his arms! haha..xD Random..but I think for Big Bang's physical features....I love GD's arms, Daesung's abs, YB's collar bone (lol) and strong shoulders, TOP's face(eyes and cheekbone structure), and Maknae's.....nose...haha..xD

Thanks for the pictures Jerilyn! GD's arms do look good! haha. I can't wait to see the new School Attack!

*Daesung's hair looks so...tidy and in place with it's natural shine. haha

TOP has that "rock star" + "bad boy" look all dressed in black with those shades on.

GD is sportin' that bun again. It suites him well. ;]

YB reminds me of a high school teen with his backpack and hat like that. I don't know why..haha.

Seungri's looking more mature. He looks like he can be considered a hyung and not a maknae...(just a lil')

true, I love how YB can look 'normal' but at the same time if he just was a normal every day guy, he'd still turn heads because he just has this aura about him that radiates 'hot'..haha. sexyyy guy. @_@; I wish he went to my high school when I was there..haha. Or GD..lol. I was watching the 'We belong together' MV again (lol..of course I watch their MVs over and over again like I never saw it before..haha) and GD looks so charismatic...and I love the way he dressed in that MV especially when at the basketball court scene with one of his shirts over his shoulder and his hat and ugh, he is just so fitted and dressed fresshhh ta death all the time. And I like in the VIP ending when he 'RAWRs' :wub: If you haven't guessed...GD's my 2nd favorite this week..haha...constant 2-5 Big Bang faves rotation! =D GDGDGDGDGD<3<3<3<3 haha :phew::lol::P *swoon*

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KTZ811

ouweee I love the new pics! When was that posted? Was it just yesterday?

Well anyways, my friend and I went BB hunting today at Waikiki Beach, stopped at like 2 & 1/2 hotels.

I swear BB hunting is hecka HARD in hawaii! LOL. Nobody knows what island they're at or where they are..

But I did stop at Hilton Hawaii Village Resort and saw paparazzis so hmm..who knows?!

Can someone ask the person who posted that in DAUM where are they?! PLEASE!!! :((

Guest the7REAL.

"Monstrous New Group" Big Bang's Documentary "Real Docu. Big Bang" will be aired in 15 other countries which will help them to debut in other asian countries.

"Real Documentary Big Bang" will be aired through MTV SEA in 15 countries starting August 10th.

"Real Docu. Big Bang" started in MTV KOREA based on the strict training process of a 5 member group named Big Bang from YG Entertainment.

The documentary that was made by YG ENTERTAINMENT themselves shows the strict training process unlike other training show programs that gets aired for the fun of it. It showed the hardship and the passion they had to become a singer.

Also, they introduced a revolutionary "Internet TV" and had over billions of views in just two weeks. It definatly showed the popularity of Big Bang. Since "Real Docu. Big Bang" was aired through the internet, everyone from Asia, America, and Europe were able to view which formed non-korean fan clubs too.

"Real Docu. Big Bang" will be aired in Singapore, HongKong, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia and other asian countries.

translation credit: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

original article: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...072208121068775

Daesungggggggggg OMOlicious you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrreeeee!!!

I can't stop squealing and spazzing right now.

I think I need a heart transplant :w00t:

Thanks t.yama! You made my night =) I'll definitely have sweet dreams <3

Please do not spam.

o yay more new pics!!!

omo Gd has that bun again!! so freakin adorable^^

haha he looks naked if you glance at the pic

and jerilyn, i love how you have a favourite part of the body for each member XD

top is so cute in the last outfit^^

was his eyebrows already like that??

Guest 5ecret

Thank you so much moon_blue for posting those new pictures of TOP! If I weren't such an insomniac, I wouldn't have seen these pictures right away! LOL. I had to control my spazzing, since it's 2 AM here...hahahah. These new pictures of TOP are getting me SUPER EXCITED for the drama! That 2nd to last picture reminds me of the BBbud pic of him! ^^ And I swear, it seems like he's been using some of that miracle grow...cause his hair grows pretty fast! lol. He should wear more outfits like that! And we can see his adorable face ^^ *fans self* I'm so proud of him! He's been working so hard, from the Red Roc MV, the drama, and especially w/ Big Bang! :D

I'm not sure if Big Bang is still in Hawaii, but I hope you lucky BB fans have more pictures to share, because...OMO! Shirt...LESS. That's all I gotta say. lol.

And WOOOO! I finally TOPped a page!

Guest susmariosep

LOL Aisah..XD well, GD's arms are oogle-able (made up word) and I cannot deny it. He must know I love his arms! haha..xD Random..but I think for Big Bang's physical features....I love GD's arms, Daesung's abs, YB's collar bone (lol) and strong shoulders, TOP's face(eyes and cheekbone structure), and Maknae's.....nose...haha..xD

GD's arms are still kinda scrawny imo, but there's more muscle in his upper arm now than there was a year ago, so its a definite improvement :D

And yes, i TOTALLY hear you on YB's collarbone! Its so very enticing ;)

And here are some more, slightly clearer versions of the first couple of Hawaii pictures posted.

Credit to killforfun and Som @ PopCornFor2

hawaiii05mr7.th.jpg hawaiii03ie1.th.jpg hawaiii01rs3.th.jpg hawaiii04wh7.th.jpg

What i would give to be a vacationer on that beach...

But really guys, where are all the YB pics? If anyone should be flaunting, its definitely him, AMIRITE??? :lol:

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks for the 'I am Sam' pics blue moon ...random but I never realized TOP had such big ears..lols. Just an observation..@_@

And thanks for the clearer Hawaii pics Aisah! =D

Although I love the picture-taker for taking those pics of them in hawaii so we can get a glimpse of what they are up to, does anyone else find it a little funny/ironic/un-nerving that it's by someone named 'killforfun' :crazy: and its like stalker beach pics..lol. @_@;; heh... :sweatingbullets:

Eh, I wonder what kind of fishies they are looking at. :huh: And yes, Aisah I wish I were a random person on that beach with them. I WISH, I WISH I WAS A FISH. JK. :P

Guest susmariosep

Thanks for the 'I am Sam' pics blue moon ...random but I never realized TOP had such big ears..lols. Just an observation..@_@

Eh, I wonder what kind of fishies they are looking at. :huh: And yes, Aisah I wish I were a random person on that beach with them. I WISH, I WISH I WAS A FISH. JK. :P

LOL TOP's big ears are probably my favourite feature of his! :lol:

As for the fish... I doubt they'd be able to see any, i mean, they're pretty close to the shore. My bet is that they're probably lookin' at seaweed XD

And ok, am i the only one who's noticed that YB's undies/bathers under his shorts are kinda tight?

OK i don't know why i just put that out there for everyone, but yeah, i noticed it. Then again, i am kind of odd :unsure:

Guest ImSmiley

^^^ yeah thats what i was going to say too.

thanks for the pics, top looks nice and daesung looks

hot in the hawaii pic.

Guest Dael.K

does anyone see top in the hawaii pictures?

i found everyone else (esp. my daesungee)

oh yeah, susmariosep

your signature is extremely cute! good job with that~

Guest susmariosep

Thanks Dael.K! It took me all of about 3 minutes to whip up LOL

When a picture is good, it usually doesn't need a lot of ps-ing to turn into a sig banner :)

Anyway, there's a new UFOTown video up and this time its ALLLL G-Bonger.

I haven't watched the clip myself (because Clubbox AND upload.th.la hate me with a passion), so i've ganked the screencap that Som from PopCornFor2 has made.

ufotown240707qi6.jpg

I could swear i mistook him to be YB in a couple of those shots...

Anyway, there is a clubbox link and an upload.th.la link on this page of the PCF2 Big Bang thread:

http://forums.popcornfor2.com/index.php?sh...700&st=8215

If anyone could download and then re-up on something that is NOT hating on me, it'd be greatly appreciated :D

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

susmariosep waahh thank you thank you! :D <3 for the ufo thingy and the clearer hawaii pictures! <3

WAH, where the hek did GD go? I think he went of wandering around following some sexy mamas =_= lol

but ANYWAYS, gahh @_@ it looks so ironic. it's like, imagine you turn around and big bang is just RIGHT THERE shirtless ya know?

and i mean, god *dies* lmao nvm, i'm not making any sense but man oh man this is killing mee.

GAHH SEUNGRI IS SO ADORABE <3 XD OMFGD7EN HAHAHAHA I SEE GD'S LITTLE BUN HEAD IN THE WATER, in the 2nd picture XDDDD okay i guess he didn't go oogling off checking out girls XP gosshh SO CUTE, like a kid *kisses screen*

GD's arms are the sex yo.

oh my goosshh~~ *diess* @__@;;

http://i18.tinypic.com/4u4aexy.jpg

^ LMAOO GD IS SO ADORABLE *DIES

omo! look at that small little blubber! HOW CUTE XDDD <3 yayyyy GD's got some fat.

oh man that is SO hott, i wish i saw him walking shirtless right in front of me *O*

thanks tiffy!!

whoooaaa top's drama pics!

I LOVE HIM HERE: http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_554777/2007...85260640_18.JPG

& http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_554777/2007...85260640_19.JPG

THAT's supperrr hot yo. i love that style on him, he looks good <3 thanks for sharing!

and thanks jerilyn for the new great news!! that's so awesome <333 yayy~~

Guest fallenbroke

Thank you all who have shared pictures < 33333

Hawaii ; Ahh , the boys are sure enjoying the beaches there . Oo , barechest huh ? :phew:

School Attack ; School attack drives me mad ! I mean , all those lucky Korean school girls actually get this kind of surprise ! Aigoo , how I wish I could be in their shoes .. imagine BB just appearing in front of you without you even knowing it . AHHHHHHHH !

"Real Docu. Big Bang" will be aired in Singapore, HongKong, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia and other asian countries.

translation credit: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

^ This is something to look forward to :)

Monica ; Haha , you're whole paragraph's like a report done . YAY ! Good job ! V.I.P. knows BB best . And I think it's really odd ? To have people actually doing this ..

SEUNGRI < 33333

Guest mon5482

*dies*

hawaii pics are so stalkerish....hehehe!!! who's the girl in the white? wonder if its one of the dancers or one of their noonas. DAESUNG...omo!!! those abs! GD & the bun, umm this would be the time to flex those arms. where's TOP in all these hawaii pics huh?

good no YB pics...i cant look at him for now. gossshhh lucky tourists who got to be with BIGBANG at that beach...lucky fishes too!

moon_blue: THANK YOU FOR SHARING THOSE PICTURES OF T.O.P. from the drama...ahhhh!!!! these made my day! he's sooo......FIERCE! and HOT at the same time! I LOVE I LOVE!!! these made up the lack of TOP in those hawaii pics!

*saves all pics*

i cant wait for this drama to air! too bad i dont get KBS channel...boo! but hey its what clubbox is for! kekeke!

~*~ EDIT ~*~

so i just read the article about "The Real Docu. Big Bang" airing in other asian countries. This is awesome! maybe this will get them to open up the official VIP club to international fans...yea yea yea? [i hope so]

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the new TOP pictures! Ahh, he looks so hot. XD I love him in that school uniform. In that

second pic...he's got that stare again. *hides* haha. So bad boy-esque. I love it. He looks so hardcore.

I can't wait to see the drama!! It's almost August. ^^

Thanks for the clearer Hawaii pictures Aisah. Haha, Jerilyn...you're right...whoever took those has a weird

name for themselves..but I wanna see more! haha. Aw..GD's arms do look a little small. Maybe because he is

bending over? lol ^_^ They're there...somewhere.

And, Thanks for the news about BB's docs being aired in other asian countries. *woot. Spreading the VIP love!

As for the fishies, you can totally see them by the shore. I know in Hawaii, there's this one beach where all of

the fish swim right up to you and you can see them very clearly. If it's just a regular beach, you can still see

fish too.

I remember when I went Hawaii, I saw a big angel fish when I had my snorkeling mask on and

then a big giant sea turtle was also near the shore.

Found some more TOP pictures!

1185258058119001024lqu7.jpg

1185258058119001025lzc6.jpg

1185258058119001026ljf2.jpg

Aww, he's covered. ^

1185258058119003002lap5.jpg

credits; daum+KBS

Archived