{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

nGk2M - you are so freakn lucky to go to the concert. I wouldnt even care where i sat (ok maybe a lil) just as long as I get to witness one of the "Want You Concerts"....are you goin to the BIG 4 concert in Korea? omo! ur so lucky! FTI will be there. im jealous...but have LOTSA FUN!!!! and make sure to come back and post ur story. I'd love to hear it!

NO. BIG BANG DO NOT HAVE MYSPACES. The fake@$$ myspaces that were up before finally got deleted (thanks to thina) but the same loser seems to be putting up new fake@$$ myspaces again...i swear someone needs to get a life! this is not some kind of a crazed fan...i do believe she's a little psycho. :wacko:

AGAIN...BIG BANG DO NOT HAVE MYSPACES!

they're so busy with their career...i dont think they'll have time to update their myspaces...c'mon they dont even have time to check out their own cafe daum and leave messages there, you really think they'd have the time to be stealing pictures from BIG BANG forums and posting them up without credit on myspaces?

im sorry that some fans are being fooled by this fake@$$ beezie...i dont think that its right that this girl try to fool others pretending to be BIG BANG. if she were a real fan of BIG BANG she wouldnt do this. arghh! this is really getting annoying because she's doing it again.

OMG DUDE, i had to click reply 10 times to get in, freaking internet <_<

Tae? Do you mean Taeyang or G-Dragon? @_@;;

if you meant in the SCHOOL ATTACK PREVIEW, then that's G-DRAGON :x but Taeyang use to put buns sometimes before he shaved his head so yeah ^^

none of the myspaces are really BIG BANG. They're just retarded "fans" that try to be big bang and then they reply to their own myspace and then make big bang reply back to them so it looks like big bang knows and loves them -__-

so yeah, the ones that SAY it's them is not them. for others, it may be just like a fanpage that provides music on myspace and stuff :)

BIG BANG IS TOO BUSY TO HAVE MYSPACES, and most likely the closest thing to myspace that they would have is a cyworld.

so NOPE, BIG BANG DOES NOT HAVE ANY MYSPACE WHATSOEVER.

ignore those retarded fakers -__-;; i mean seriously.. how will big bang even know of myspace and waste their time on it? @_@;;

thanks for all the pics btw tiffanyyy <3333

i see. makes tons of sense. i'll tell you this there are tons of ppl (girls really) thinkin its them. i didn't even know Taeyang had shaved his head. T__________T i've learned my lesson. only come to Soompi for the latest info. ;)

Guest `Niiie

hello. im new here & just start to liek them & thier songs.

i see quite a few vietnamese & flipin here too. thats great.

RESQUEST:

big bang most current pictures esp tempo the most.

im doing something & need it. please help me out.

Guest Tarik

aah guys, this topic is so gigantic..^^

can someone tell me why BB were in hawaii? did they have a concert? or just for vacation?

and what about their new single?

bye

I hope this isn't considered spam or against the rules :ph34r: if it is, PM me and I'll delete what I wrote :lol:

If anyone is interested in purchasing Big Bang Official T-Shirts (colors available: white and black), I'll be taking requests here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110107 ^_^ Don't worry, these are the real ones (not screenpainted/custom-made) because I'll be ordering from Yesasia. Paypal and concealed cash are accepted. Also, the bbud fragnance are coming out soon so if this one goes well or fails, I'll might do a survey on that along with the lip gloss =]

Oh and good luck on spotting Big Bang! =D I wish I lived in Hawaii X)

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

can someone tell me why BB were in hawaii? did they have a concert? or just for vacation?

bye

They're in Hawaii, to shoot their new MV of their 2nd track of their new single "Always".

minneymeee either look back a couple pages or just go to YGBB FORUM

and look for the pictures yourself :)

lol Bae, i love you, oh dude i need to pm you back :x

Guest t. yama

bye

Actually, Big Bang was in Hawaii to shoot their 2nd MV to the track "Always" that was written by Teddy and Perry I believe.

Here's a little part of the message Jojo translated a few pages back from YG;;

YG MESSAGE, BIG BANG

‘빅뱅(BIGBANG)’은 이번 주말 『Always』라는 곡의 뮤직비디오 촬영 차 하와이에 갑니다 (‘스토니스컹크(Stony Skunk)와 함께). 타이틀곡 『거짓말』의 뮤직비디오는 돌아오는 대로 서울에서 촬영할 계획이고요. ^^ ‘빅뱅(BIGBANG)’의 앨범 소식은 다음에 좀 더 자세하게 전해 드릴께요.

Big Bang will be going to Hawaii this weekend to film the “Always” music video (with Stony Stunk). We will film the music video for the title song “Lie” in Seoul.^^ I’ll update with more specific details about Big Bang’s new album later.

I TOP'd a page again. ^^

nice pictures :)

GD is getting cut :)

oh boy! TOP is mighty sexy with that look now.

HAWAII??

i want to go there....

why is it that there always on the west coast?!?!?!?!

how about us east coasters?

school attack again?

that means it's their last one.

oh poo..

i was planing a master mind plan to fake having a korean school here..

HAHAHHAHAHAH

although it would have probably never have worked

>.<;;

Guest nounu

WOW... looking great in the pictures... thanks for the picture... they are looking

ever so cute at the beach... ahaha.. that makes me want to be there... i wish i caould see them

shirtless.. ahaha.. what a site that will be... it looks likes DS has lost so much weight.. is he getting

so slim?? or is it just me??? if anyone has more pictures.. and info please post themm.. thanks...

when is SEUNGRI DAY??? does anyone know.. or is it just random.... well thanks in advance...

i can't wait for the MVs to come out... i really want them to come out...

nounu

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

when is SEUNGRI DAY??? does anyone know.. or is it just random.... well thanks in advance...

seungri day is at the want you concert this sunday, on the 29th :D

Guest <3*gabbss.;

the boys look great =)

daesung is hotness with that shirt in the school attack pictures. LOL.

the boys are in hawaii? o.0

ahh, the boys are shirtless, hot hot. xD LOL.

anyways, i asked yesasia a while ago if they'll have bb fragrance & the want you concert goods and here's their reply:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for purchasing at YesAsia.com.

Referring to your enquiry, we are able to source the following item:

Big Bang Perfume : BBbud My First Fragrance

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004938974/

For "Want you", we are still waiting for suppliers' information. We would suggest you kindly check back our website next week for updates.

We hope you find the information useful and we look forward to serving you soon.

Please do not reply to this email directly. Should you have any further enquiries or comment, please refer to http://www.yesasia.com/help/Index.aspx?lang=en

Best regards,

Linda Sze

Customer Service Department

YesAsia.com

Within Continental US: +1 866-440-8388 (Toll Free Phone); +1 866-451-8388 (Toll Free Fax)

Within Canada: +1 866-468-0889

Within UK: +0800-051-6800

From the rest of the world:+852 2522 1227(Phone in Hong Kong);+852 2786-0650 (Fax in Hong Kong)

so you girls can pre-order the fragrance right now @ yesasia. =)

when the fragrance first came out i tried to get my friend to get it for me since his sister was going back to Korea.

i kept bugging him to get it for me.. but i kinda felt bad cause i think i was pretty annoying.. LOL. so i gave up. LOL.

i`m happy that they're having it on yesasia now : )

&& since i haven't posted for a while, about taeyang's hair.. =) lol. sorry to bring it up again. lol.

soo.. i had his picture on my display pic on msn, and one of my friends msged me..

and she was like.. "big bang?" and i was like.. "hmm?" she's like.. "your display pic." i was like.. "ohh yeah, how do you know?"

she's like "i have a friend who loves d-dragon.. or is it g-dragon" LOL. i was like "how did you know my dp is the guy from big bang? o.0 if i didn't know them i don't think i'd remember faces." and she was like "just the cornrows. LOL" so yeahh.. people do know taeyang by his braids.. LOL. but it's goneee. but i think he looks hot with shaved head. LOL.

& may i just say, TOP looks mighty foineee. LOL.

&& i`m so excited for their new album. and i hope they're gonna make the MVs for the other members' solo =) that'd be so hot. :)

Guest la.la.la

wahh those hawaii pics

wow big bang has now gotten to the status where the feel the need to cover their face

thanks for sharing them!!

but now i'm confused about the reason they're in hawaii

i know they're filming the mv for their own song, but why is it followed by stony skunk?

does he sing the song w/ them??

//edit// i just wanted to tell a random BB related story!

and i swear this is true!

last night i was sleeping & i woke up cause i had a massive hiccup attack lol

& i had trouble falling to sleep. i tried listening to these japanese songs my cousin gave me to take my mind off it so it didn't work

so i was just like "i'll listen to so BB if i'm gonna be awake"

and right when good bye baby starts & i hear Mr. TOP rapping, my hiccups magically go away

so i say to you like when TOP said in the drama "crying on my shoulder is tonic for your skin"

TOP's rapping is the greatest cure for hiccups!

Guest mon5482

BIG BANG MYSPACE ACCOUNTS ARE ALL FAKE!

IT DOESN’T MATTER IF THEY SAY THEY’RE “OFFICIAL MYSPACE”....ALL FOLLOWING MYSPACES ARE FAKE!

TOP: http://www.myspace.com/choi_seung_hyun

GD: http://www.myspace.com/kwon_ji_yong

TAEYANG: http://www.myspace.com/ybtaeyang

DAESUNG: http://www.myspace.com/kang_dae_sung

SEUNGRI: http://www.myspace.com/lee_seung_hyun

I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT FANS OUT THERE WHO ARE WONDERING ABOUT THESE MYSPACES AND THOSE ARE ARE BEING FOOLED. I’m sorry that some fans are being fooled; I wasn’t going to bring this up but then I ran into the FAKE PROMOTIONAL FLYER FOR A ‘2008 YG FAMILY CONCERT in TORONTO (o.O)??? and that kinda pissed me off coz that’s giving false hopes to people; what would these people think of YG i dont want them to end up having bitter feelings toward YG family coz of this sham. I know for a fact that there are people believing it, coz they seem to believe that these are OFFICIAL MySpaces of BIG BANG members…AND THEY ARE NOT!

I don’t want to take up a whole page but here are some proofs or better yet COMMON SENSE about HOW THESE ARE FAKE:

I’m sure soon enough someone will be editing and making changes to the profiles on MYSPACE)

**WARNING**

may cause extreme laughter and/or anger!

:vicx:

(1) I’m pretty sure that if these myspace accounts were ‘REAL’ or ‘OFFICIAL’ they would not have scanned pictures from a fan…umm there’s a credit in the pictures, which, if I remember correctly were posted here on soompi just a few days ago. EVEN IF THESE MYSPACES WERE MAINTAINED BY ‘YG STAFF’ they still would not have USED scanned pics from fans. PLUS I’M SURE IT WILL BE WRITTEN IN HANGUL.

C’mon BIG BANG checking up on Myspace (and chatting on Yahoo messenger) PUHLEASE!!! They don’t even have enough time to reply to the UFO TOWN MESSAGES…you think they’ll have time to sit and fix their myspace profiles. I’d think they’d rather spend whatever free time they have with family or friends rather than myspace or chatting with a 16 year old.

(2) in TOP’s BLOG ~ YG CONCERT 2008

this essentially what got me into ranting here on soompi. PLEASE DON’T FALL FOR THIS FAKE@$$ FLYER OF A “YG FAMILY CONCERT in 2008”. This is false information that I don’t want others falling for it. I hate the fact that it is being falsely promoted through BIG BANG. PLEASE DON’T USE BIG BANG & YG ARTISTS,

I know ur reading this

I’m sure if this concert were true…Mr. YG himself would have mentioned it in his recent message. I mean we’re not even hearing news about the “YG ONE CONCERT”…how is it possible that a concert in July of 2008 in TORONTO is all ready for promotion…shouldn’t YG be promoting YG ONE CONCERT first eh?

(3) in TOP’s BLOG ~ “BIG BANG HOODIES”

What? T.O.P. himself didn’t know that these particular BIG BANG hoodies which he signed himself were auctioned off? Why does he state at the bottom “Please Visit YGESHOP”? I mean if WE ALL KNOW THAT THESE HOODIES WERE AUCTIONED OFF, why didn’t he? He should also know these are not available at YGESHOP.

(4) TOP’S ‘ABOUT ME’ Profile states:

I am Choi Seung Hyun .. Born to be a rapper and Helper. I am 21 years old and I am in a k-pop group called "BIGBANG" I am positioned there as a Rapper. I Love Computer its just amazing and i love sharing my pictures and family pictures on internet. I am a Funny If you Know me and I just hate seeing people boring. I am Happy with what i am and what i amcomplished soo far. All The Cridit too My Boys(BIGBANG) and Specially YG Crews And Memember.

FYI…T.O.P. doesn’t like to see pictures of his family members spread out into the world wide web. He actually asks that people don’t post such pictures online in one of the radio interviews.

(5) SEUNGRI’S ‘ABOUT ME’ Profile states:

Lee Seung Hyun is my name. Thats Right An K Pop Vocal From Seoul , Korea. I am Currently In a Band Called "BIGBANG" Presented YG Entertianment. I am 17th years Old. I Love Writing , Drawing , And Composing Songs. I Like Girls with Great Personality and Who are Honest. There may be doubt on People mind that is Not the real Seunglee. Why Argue On that... Just Simply Go on Yahoo And Email us. Big_Bang_Yg_family@yahoo.com We may not be always On soo hope you guys can understand that.

Great!!! But I don’t think the REAL SEUNGRI WOULD FORGET ABOUT HIS PASSION FOR DANCING & SINGING! (I love how it’s fakishly written badly, I think I just made up a word “fakishly” omo! I hope I’m not being contaminated with fakeness LOL!)

(6) G-DRAGON’S ‘ABOUT ME’ Profile states:

My name is Kwon Ji Yong and I am known as Gd or probally G Dragon. I am a Pure Korean and From Seoul. I Studied in Seoul Korean Traditional Arts Middle & high school where I Had lots of friends and had fun. I am currently in YG entertainment produced by Yang Goon and I have my own Band There. Its k-pop group called “BIGBANG” BIG BANG (??) is an all male R&B and Hip-Hop group under YG Entertainment. The members were first introduced to the public through a 10 episode documentary that ran from July 15 - August 13, 2006. The show documented Yang Hyun Suk&apos;s decision to cut what started as 6 members to a 5 member group; though, he originally intended to cut 2 members. The group consists of 3 newcomers T.O.P, Seung Ri, and Dae Sung, and G.Dragon and Tae Yang, both of whom have done several collaborations with other YG Entertainment artists prior to debuting as part of Big Bang.I loves to dress and take pictures. Besides of rapping and beat-boxing, I can also write songs. I have wrotes and produces many of Big Bang&apos;s songs.I am Risponssible for Arranging BIG BANG Mv’s. That’s all You gotta Know about me. If you want to know me more. You can Email us in Yahoo big_bang_yg_family@yahoo.com. But keep in kind that I am not always online. Hope you guys can understand...:

Love how half way through it starts sounding like information on a wikipedia.

You’d think he’d talk more about himself, how he’s been a trainee for 6 years and all that…but I guess GD wants us to know about the documentary o.O??????????

Doesn’t it crack you up? Its entertaining…to think these are NEW myspace accounts that the same person is putting up…just when the other fake ones have been deleted.

Notice the differences in the email addresses? Uppercase to lowercase...just thought I’d point it out….yet another proof of its sham.

(7)YOUNGBAE’S ‘ABOUT ME’ Profile states:

TaeYang or Yong Bae Is Known As A Vocal in K - POP Group "BIGBANG" They COmposed Some Several Tracks. You Know Like This Love , My GIrl , BIG BOY , NEXT DAY , trying to laugh. He Has SOme Past histories With the Other YG Singers BUt Most Importantly With his Best Buddy " Kwon Ji yong" Which is the leader Of the BIGBANG. He Is Currently Rocking With His Band BIGBANG.

BIGBANG!!!FIGHTING

This is The Real and Offficial Myspace page of Taekwon(Yongbae). He uses it all Weekend and Theese days he is busy making his solo album so he don&apos;t get lots of time to use. Thanks for your coperation and we really apreciate it. Once again I repeat This is the real Taekwon&apos;s

PLEASE read that and tell me if that sounds like from an official YG Staff…coz the way its written we know it ain’t coming from YB….but say a ‘YG’ staff wrote it…um you’d think it would sound more…I dunno...PROFESSIONAL?

(8) DAESUNG’S ‘ABOUT ME’ Profile states:

My name is Kang Dae Sung I am Seoul , Korea and I am currently in a k-pop Group "BIGBANG" Presented by YG Entertainment. I am Positioned there as a vocal. I am currently 18 th Years Old my birthdate is in april 26 , 1989. I used to go to KyeongIn High School and had lots of friends. But One thing you really need to knowabout me is I am very very obsession with "Doraemon", you probally know,Its a Japanese cartoon.

Important Note: Daesung is a very Busy man he is currently working with BIGBANG for further Singles and Albums. One more thing He is Not very Fluent With English Language. He is Learning now and This was not written by him... its written by one of our YG staff.

Don’t you love inconsistency? It starts out to be Daesung writing about himself, yet u scroll down it says ‘its written by one of our YG staff.’ So which one is it ????

Imposter needs to make up her mind…maybe she herself gets confused in her own little world.

~*~

All quoted material are from the fake myspaces…literally all from the profiles, nothing altered. I’m sure soon enough some things will be changed but I’ve already saved my evidence…I know I went all CSI on this… just trying to help VIPs out there and essentially our boys. I just dont like this fake@$$ beezy messing around with fans...if she was a real fan and 'aquainted' to YG family; she should show more respect.

That's all...i guess i'll leave it up to your own judgement what you think is THE REAL ssssshhh!!!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Yeah, BIG BANG myspace fakers are so retarded.

it's like they have NO COMMON SENSE and they won't get it through their head that:

01 Big Bang doesn't have time for this thing call MYSPACE, THEY HAVE a life, unlike that stupid FAKER.

02 Why would TOP and G.DRAGON go out with the SAME girl? =_= it's SO disgusting and messed up.

I mean, I don't think friends would go out with the same girl, so that one girl me and Thina were talking about..

she says she went out with GD and then with TOP and now she's back with GD (Oh and before she went out with TOP she was with HwanHee from FTTS) =_= ... man I just wanna tell her, "I'M the real Mrs. Kwon Jiyong", LOL <-- kidding about the last line :P

03 How can BIG BANG possible have that time to code their layouts and reply to every comment and eve TYPE IN ENGLISH FLUENTLY? =_=

i think i had more to say earlier but i forgot :x rofl.

anyways about those hoodies, they're so retarded dude =_=

YGESHOP doesn't even have those and if they did i wouldn't have been so freaking stressed over it -0-

it's like I think I was the FIRST ONE to find out those BB JACKETS were auctioned off and sold..

and HELLO, THERE'S ONLY ONE EACH AVAILABLE.

and that fake YG concert thing..

i just want to tell her how retarded and fake her tickets look -__-''

BIG BANG doesn't even have the time to post their messages on their own day, why would they have time to like chat on AIM or YIM (which is very stupid, i mean MSN is rather more believable).

How would they have the time to make myspaces and all that crap, or even have a girlfriend from GEORGIA.

this is the girl i'm talking about.

It ain't JSM this time. it's some girl i got no idea but Thina showed it to me.

SHE FAKED ALL THE BIG BANG MYSPACES IN HER TOP.

So RIGHT NOW, she's supposedly going out with our Kwon Leadah... and if you go to his myspace she would call him "baby" and "boo" and stuff.

and GD would comment back and say, "i missed you too" blah blah whatever.

and then Thina told me about another one where she used TOP's account she made herself and commented her own page saying they should hangout and all... and it was on HB2007 DAY <_< how retarded is that.

and one of her friends was all like, "How are you and GD doing? Have you guys been talking?"

also another comment she (the faker) posted on supposedly GD's myspace, something like how she misses him and he's in hawaii and stuff and wishes he would come back.

Thina told me she claims that she met him and blah blah..

COME ON DUDE, SHE'S FROM GEOGRIA =_=; is GD really going to go out with a girl that he can't even see? nor did he ever meet? -0-;

and all the FALSE information on SEUNGRI and TOP too.

BIG BANG MYSPACE FAKERS ARE REALLY BAD LIARS, it's pretty sad :/

big bang fans, don't believe ANY myspace that claims they are a BIG BANG member whatsoever

I see some BIG BANG fans there that ACTUALLY believe all that bullkrap @_@ it's so sad.

i'm coming at it like monica, just want to let V.I.P's know what's real and what's not.

V ixLoveXse7en it's probably fake.. if big bang doesn't know of myspace i don't think the administrators of yg would.

they don't have the time anywho but i don't know *shrugs*

haha thanks thina, and yaahh i saw that before! it's so adorable :3 <3333

Guest bbasya

:w00t: Big Bang pictures from Hawaii!

thanks the7REAL and t.yama!

glad that they got some rest and get tanned. hehe.

i don't see TOP and GD though.

can't wait to see their "Always" MV. ^^

those school attacks pics look crazy. 0_o

girls fainting... and someone lost their slippers?

it's funny how someone is holding up their slippers in the air! :lol:

but then again, i'll be screaming my lungs out if they came to my school too. hehe.

Guest thina

great job with your post monica!~ and janny :) could've have said it better myself :) i just STILL can't believe someone would go far enough as to promote a FAKE concert. it sucks for YG because when that fake concert doesn't happen, those fans who wanted to go will think not-too-good about YG Family and stuff. the sad thing is that there are gonna be some fans who still believe all of this crap and we can't really stop them from thinking it hahaha- oh well, it's their choice to do so. only the real V.I.P's knows what's up B)

i just saw this on youtube and wanted to share it with yall :) it's from a pretty old radio show but this view came from their camera. daesung is sooo cute/funny for having fun with his solo but then totally stops when tablo came back into the room :lol: and tempo looks SOOO adorable:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VCH_CMT9s84

Guest t. yama

Those that are setting up all of those fake BB myspaces seriously have no life. Why would

one want to pretend to be someone? Does it make them feel better about themselves? Aish..

On a VERY brighter note...I found a new Big Bang Hawaii PICTURE!!!

Daesung with GD in the back! Ahaha, I love it. XD DUDE! Look at Daesung's bod. :sweatingbullets:

Seriously, that boy is ripped. haha. GD...wonder what he's doing sportin' that bun again...Samurai GD! Hiyahh~ lol

I'm glad his eye is getting better. ^^ No patch no mo'.

4u4aexy.jpg

credits; daum

Guest rawesome

Daesungggggggggg OMOlicious you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrreeeee!!!

I can't stop squealing and spazzing right now.

I think I need a heart transplant :w00t:

Thanks t.yama! You made my night =) I'll definitely have sweet dreams <3

Archived